This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
MARTY

STO Gaming vs. Fight For Domination - 09.08.2016

MARTY    24
MARTY

Details

STO Gaming vs. Fight For Domination

Ladder: 3v3 europeanunion.png

Maps

Fight For Domination: TO-WinterRansom

STO Gaming: TO-IcyBreeze

Teams

STO Gaming

Fight For Domination

spoD nl.gif

svN nl.gif

MARTY nl.gif

cpN nl.gif

skILz be.gif

ZEE.WONK se.gif

Screenshots

Shot0104.jpg

Shot0107.jpg

Shot0108.jpg

Shot0113.jpg

Results

TO-WinterRansom

• 10 - 2 (sG win)
  • 8 - 4 (FFD win)

TO-IcyBreeze

• 7 - 5 (sG win)
  • 8 - 4 (sG win)

End result: STO Gaming wins 29 - 19

Good game, was a nice war (including a bronze medal for the Netherlands during the war nl.gif)!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

skillz still in sg? LOL cause of skillz ffd won 

MARTY    24
MARTY

Yeah skilz topfragging every map, telling us where people are (with his radar of course) and blatantly cheating. Shame spod and me are such shitters that we need that to win a game. /s

zzzzzzz

BTW: as you can see, everyone has demo's. Funny how nobody from FFD asked for them. You should expect them to request demo's from such obvious cheaters, right? Oh wait...

Stop acting like the cheating police if you're never even present in these wars.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

demo of skillz is for me enough and u know why ;)

but there should be a rule that everyone have to make his demo public and a demo is small, is uploaded in a few sec...

Edited by kimoomik

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Lol no reason for that. All played clean.

Was a nice fight, altho i was dead most of the time xD

Peterie    93
Peterie

Kimo, you know there were admins online who knew robin would load helios to test what cheats could be used on the server? Maybe it wasn't the right moment to test it. But why do you keep bringing this up?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

lol after 10 years he come to the idea to test tost which is not really a anticheattool, like sp33d said earlier on the hard way, anything here goes lovely wrong, the half of the guys which play here atm was busted cheaters... BUT NOONE CARE about this

btw for what u need to know which cheats work and which not? that u know where u can use on which server which cheat? love man LOL 

maybe i should even test the servers, but done ban me, i told it to u!!!

but for what all this discussion, can i see now this demo pls? otherwise he cheated

Peterie    93
Peterie
2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Well, to be honest, "testing" cheats should never be done on a public server, it should be done privately. Kimo has raised a perfectly valid point here.

True, but he takes it too far. He says it also proves he actually cheats, which it doesn't.

@kimoomik It's important to know what it looks like when someone cheats and to know what cheats to expect. They just screwed up big time by doing this in public.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i dont say to 100%, but im assuming this is of course understandable or not after things like this, and i see really no point in this, what it helps if its helios or bcc or idk what there are all for cheats, fact is thats the job from the anticheatteam, ok we dont have one, but when u dont have any coderknowledge so its totally senseless to me, just like i said all what he know is which cheats he can use now
and on tost? bitch please :D
on a ace server i would see a sense in this (when the server is empty), BUT only with knowledges how to code an anticheat etc.

MY GOD IS THIS SO HARD? JUST WANNA SEE THIS DEMO, SCHOULD BE NO PROBLEM WHEN HE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE ;)

MARTY    24
MARTY

Dude, no one from FFD asked for his demo. Do you really think we're such idiots that 5(!!) admins (or used to be admins) completely overlooked his cheating in this war?

If you really want his demo that bad, i'll give you some advice. (1) Hop on TeamSpeak; (2) connect the sG TS server; (3) ask skilz for his demo, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind to share (He's almost always there).

However, I do agree that it would be better for everyone to just upload them directly after the war. Thomas said somewhere that such a functionality would be nice and is probably coming soon (yay!).

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

a clean guy would beg to show the demo :D
and calm down 

Shone    42
Shone

I don't think that Robin cheats, but it was dumb thing to "test" server for cheats with bunch of people playing. That was the reason why he left FFD too... but he is clean 100%.

Sign in to follow this