This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Jack

Any mappers still alive for TO-AOT ?

Jack    0
Jack

Hello everyone

I'm curious about, is it possible that there are still some mappers who work on unreal editor 2.0 and still able to design maps ?

Guest s0urCe   
Guest s0urCe

Hey,

I used to make maps for TO and UT's Bunnytrack mod.

You can find my portfolio @ i4games.eu  as s0urce.

Just found out TO is still a thing and can't wait to start playing again. Any chance I could help out with your designing problems?

Greetings Ting

Jack    0
Jack
15 hours ago, Guest s0urCe said:

UT's Bunnytrack mod.

You can find my portfolio @ i4games.eu  as s0urce.

Just found out TO is still a thing and can't wait to start playing again. Any chance I could help out with your designing problems?

Greetings Ting

Can't find you there !!

Pillarist    12
Pillarist

Sorry for the delay. Here is the link.

http://www.i4games.eu/maps/?author=9639

Keep in mind some are made years ago, Resurgence is kinda the most recent one, and imo the coolest in design.

Might be a maze at first if you aren't familiar with Bunny Tracks but will design differently for TDM games ofcourse :P

Edited by s0urce

MiSFiT    3
MiSFiT

Hi there. I just found (like a few others) that Tac Ops is still around. I was a member of OAP clan and used to make maps. I managed to save most of the tutorials from the old OAP website which I would be happy to share. 

Pillarist    12
Pillarist
Op 1/8/2017 om 21:47, MiSFiT zei:

Hi there. I just found (like a few others) that Tac Ops is still around. I was a member of OAP clan and used to make maps. I managed to save most of the tutorials from the old OAP website which I would be happy to share. 

Jack and I managed to complete a map he was looking for, I am not sure if he is able to close this but he should :P

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Closed!