This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
TaNaKa

TaNaKa

TaNaKa    0
TaNaKa

Like a month ago i got banned on the FFD server. No reason, no warning. I was just playing good.

I didnt care at first, but since sg server lags lately i want to play on FFD server when there are people on it.

I was using a different name, so i guess the admin was like: i dont know this guy, he is good, must be cheater, ban.

I know the admin wasnt wearing any FFD tag, but i dont remember its name. I dont know the name i was using. 

Edited by TaNaKa

federico    23
federico

If my memory servers me right, about 1 month ago, I banned a guy in the server without examinating him the right way.

According to the sG stats, you've been using several nicknames in the last months. The guy I banned was named  f uck.m I think, maybe he was you.

I made that ban after some players told me he was cheating or that he was a known cheater ( I don't really remember ), I thought he was a cheating face.m faker ( And, if my memory servers me right again, a cheater was faking face.m time ago ). 

Does this ban description correspond to your?

TaNaKa    0
TaNaKa

Yes, i used f uck.m. I think it was in the map deeaglearena. 

Since i started playing To for a couple of months now, this face.m guy accuses me of cheating all the time. So as a response i used that name. But this is all not relevant.

What relevant is, as an admin, of course its good to listen what people say, but in the end, you must always see it for yourself before you start banning people. Funny though, back in the days this used to be a problem for many good players. Some things never change :)

federico    23
federico

Yes, you're right. I apologize for this mistake, an admin should always be sure of a ban.

But honestly, sometimes convenience comes before certainty. I think I was going to leave the game after some minutes, I couldn't leave a probable cheater in the server ( you had a good score, players told me you were cheating, and most important, your nickname ).

Anyway, I was waiting for your appeal, cause I wasn't sure about the ban.