This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Pillarist

TO-Brisk

Pillarist    12
Pillarist

TO-Brisk preview screenshot.

Release coming this weekend.

A long but small map. Top part for the snipers, bottom for close combat. 

Bomb location in the middle of the map. 

Big%20screen.png

Big%20screen.png

Screenshot.png

Edited by Pillarist

Pillarist    12
Pillarist

Spawn points with elevator to the top floor of the map.

Note that everything is symmetric, except for some boxes to improve gameplay.

@kimoomik 

Screenshot2elevator.png

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

@Pillarist i will take a look at this weekend, even on the other maps (dont have much time atm) 
but wehn u say its not symmetric my idea got lost on anyway (that both teams have the same chances, i think we schould have more maps like this)

btw u played fc2? there was a map which i like, not really symmetric but really balanced map (was called Die letzte Bastion in german/ in english i think The last bastion)

Pillarist    12
Pillarist

Hi mate,

I did play fc2 but not online a lot tbh, I've made maps for fc3 though!

If you can provide some screenshots from that map, I might be able to remake it in my style :P

Won't be exactly the same, but if the map has some proper gameplay elements, ill make sure mine gets them too.

PM me the screens if possible. I currently don't own a laptop that can run fc2 :(

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

o played fc2 a lot online, but its already dead, more as tac ops... 

dunno, but somehow players convert maps? as example hot-dust2 was directly converted from cs 1.6 or that just would work with older games?

sure i can make u a few screens to see it, when this is not possible, think the most players will like it ;)

Pillarist    12
Pillarist
57 minuten geleden, kimoomik zei:

o played fc2 a lot online, but its already dead, more as tac ops... 

dunno, but somehow players convert maps? as example hot-dust2 was directly converted from cs 1.6 or that just would work with older games?

sure i can make u a few screens to see it, when this is not possible, think the most players will like it ;)

mmm yeah those old games are appearantly convertable but not the newer engines as far as I know.

Remaking ain't that hard but it should be worth the time hence asking for some screenshots hehe :P

Anyways, i'll look forward to receiving screenshots if you are able to.

Sign in to follow this