This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Ov3rlordRAGE

Some informations

Ov3rlordRAGE    0
Ov3rlordRAGE

Hi all, I'm a tacops player since 2007 and I've always followed the game until the late 2015. In these days i decided to download back the game and I've immediatly noticed the great job which hass been made by your community. I have just a few questions to make me tuned about the game:

- Tacops multiplayer is still alive? I mean, there are more servers with more players, or just a few?

- Is the community making projects about TO development (patch, beta, mod, ecc)?

- Has the TO community an official page/site? And there are more community pages/ site which are dedicated to TO?

About the first question: actually I cant download the game, so I'm forced to ask you how the Tacops multiplayer is going.

Thanks, and big up :D

federico    23
federico

Welcome back!

A great work has been made by several players to repopoulate the game, old times are gone, but the situation is promising, Multiplayer is alive! There is always someone playing in the afternoon, evening, and night ( I don't know about morning ).

The game got more competitive after the clan base project, and almost every night there are clan/mix wars.

There is not an official page or site, but you can find the most activity here or at sG forum.

Why can't you download the game??

Ov3rlordRAGE    0
Ov3rlordRAGE

Ciao federico, grazie per avermi risposto. Avevo letto delle clanbase anche se non ho ben capito cosa siano e come funzionano. Per quanto riguarda lo sviluppo: nessun progetto in cantiere? (textures, la versione 3.6, roba così insomma). Non so se si può parlare non-inglese, quindi te lo riscrivo sotto :)

Hi federico! Thanks for the reply. I've just read about clanbase but I didn't understand much about them. However, there is any project about TO development? ( textures, version 3.6, stuff like this..).

federico    23
federico
32 minutes ago, Ov3rlordRAGE said:

Ciao federico, grazie per avermi risposto. Avevo letto delle clanbase anche se non ho ben capito cosa siano e come funzionano. Per quanto riguarda lo sviluppo: nessun progetto in cantiere? (textures, la versione 3.6, roba così insomma). Non so se si può parlare non-inglese, quindi te lo riscrivo sotto :)

Hi federico! Thanks for the reply. I've just read about clanbase but I didn't understand much about them. However, there is any project about TO development? ( textures, version 3.6, stuff like this..).

;)

Clanbase hosted in this website is a project related to the old "Clanbase", a system where every clan can register its war result, you can challenge other clans and there is a rank in every section ( 2vs2, 3vs3...)

Projects running... I think there are not many projects running...but you can see here :

https://tacticalsquare.com/community/topic/1108-tactical-operations/#comment-12663

http://www.tactical-ops.org/

Sign in to follow this