This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
joeycracknl

Map Archive, Public Redirect and Test Server - Mega Thread

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Map Archive with 1500+ Maps:

After months of gathering and sorting files i have finished my map collection. It includes 1507 Maps all pre-packed with all required packages. Even the original readme's are still included. All maps are compatible with TO3.4 and TO3.5, no default files are overwritten. (Except 2 TO3.5 files tovase.u and to350.utx for some maps to work on TO3.4)

All Maps have pre-made folder structure so you can drop a .7z archive in your TO folder and click Extract Here to have all files placed automatically, or extract them to a folder with the mapname as title. All Readme files are placed into /Readme/TO-MapName/ to prevent cluttering your TO folder.

If you notice any maps not in the File Archive that you have, or know of please share it with me. All maps will be added to Tactical Square, but we still have to see how we are going to do this. At Least its nice they will also be forever on Google Drive.

* Its better to always make a backup for TO installation and use a separate folder to play with Custom Maps, this is to avoid any potential File Mismatch errors when joining multiplayer servers.
* Remember with google drive you can Zip entire folders, and even if you have entered a search command, like "rapidwaters'' you can select that list and download that as one single file.

--- > Map Archive with 1500+ Sorted TO3.4 + TO3.5 Maps:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6eENJfjixsNUTdPUkoxbmdvQm8

There is also a section of 461 maps that aren't included:
On a second Google Drive to avoid search doubles with sorted maps.
Better to avoid especially in combination with other maps from sorted section.

- 97 Maps only playable on TO1.6-3.1.5 Mod
- 87 Maps only playable on UT99 SWAT Mod
- 1 Map only playable on TO3.5
- 29 Maps with Missing Packages
- 3 Maps Duplicate Packages with different Extension (File Mismatches)
- 244 Maps that are old and mostly non-compatible that still need processing/sorting out
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0BJJ0RXwZlxWXRNLV9uRy1BbW8

Map section of original/untouched Map + Mappack files:
On a second Google Drive to avoid search doubles with sorted maps.
Better to avoid especially in combination with other maps from sorted section.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0BJJ0RXwZlxbk5ycU1pbHd3V00

Free Redirect for Servers:

http://to-files.nl (Inspired by http://ut-files.com)

Redirect folder for server=
http://uz.to-files.nl

This redirect is free to use for all, it includes the following files:
- All 1507 Maps and the required packages
- TOST 4.4.2.0 Client Files + TOST Weapons 1.4.0.0 Client Files
- ACE 0.8G, ACE 0.8H, ACE 1.0C Client Files
- Mapvote14XL_B7F, sG_Bet

- Announcer2k3, Announcer2k4
- No default TO files, except 2 from TO3.5 to make few maps work on TO3.4

Its also not case sensitive so no issues like Terrorist3Tex.utx and terrorist3tex.utx giving slow downloads. It has unlimited bandwidth and is free to use for everybody for their server. Please dont try and rip the redirect, simply use Google Drive and let it zip all maps into one single download.

If you have files you want uploaded to it either comment here or contact tacticalopsdl@gmail.com

Map Test, Explore & Preserve Server:

After i have ran a Vietcong server on at my works place for years im changing it to a TO server. The custom Mapvote has to index all 1500+ maps every map change so it now runs on a 4.5Ghz Overclocked Intel Haswell CPU with a SSD to reduce map change times to around 15-20secounds instead of 30+. It took over a 1.5 minutes on a Core2Duo @ 3Ghz with normall HDD.

I do realize that TO sometime has less players then servers and it doesnt/cant compete to servers like .sG' Public but i just want to offer a place where all 1500+ Maps are preserved and easily accesible for everybody to play / test . Maybe even nice for server owners to preview maps before putting them on their own server. I know a good server cant have so many maps and can only be good with a smaller selection of good maps.

TO3.4 Server Name: Test, Explore & Preserve Server | MapVote+Search | 1540Maps

Map Search Function:
The Mapvote has 4 colums sorted from *>#, A>D, E>R, S>Z that will automaticly adept to your screen resolution supporting from 640x480 to 1920x1080+. In the Top Right Corner there is a Search Function, it will display how many search results there are and highlight them inside the colums with a button to click Next and Previous.

Map Readme Files:
The Mapvote also allows you to view map readme files inside the votemenu loaded from the redirect server as a htm file. So if a map download included a .txt, .rtc or .doc etc, you can view it while that map is played on the server. There are 460 Maps that have readme files, check out the Map Vote Menu -> Info -> Server Info button for more information. It displays a page with some information about the server.

Map Screenshots:
The Mapvote only supports screenshots in the vote menu if all the Maps Packages are in your Cache or installed in your TO folder. But its not the main focus of the map vote. In normal TOST Mapvote its impossible to scroll(=Click) thru so many maps now you have a search function combined with nice scrollbars :P

* Instead of dedicated 60/60mbit it now runs on my home network at shared 120/16mbit untill i am sure its all configured properly, i can acces it easily on a daily basis at work but i dont want to be messing around with it over there.

Example of the Map Vote and its Search Function and Map Readme's in a 3min YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGcwsHmTb4

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Just noticed that there were a few people playing on my server playing all Fall Maps so i guess the search function does have its benefits.
(Yea wasnt expecting that, very suprised to see people actually to have joined while it was empty)

After they have left i decided to join the map they quit on and i noticed it was a Fall Map that apparently by design has to run a lower gravity. But it didnt have it so the fall part was impossible.

How can i set maps to have individual gravity? Is there a way to force all Fall Maps to run on lower Gravity?

Thomas    312
Thomas

All fall maps I have ever played have low gravity enabled without any additional configuration required. Perhaps bodged versions of these maps?

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Most Fall Maps indeed have low gravity in whole map or in selected parts of the map. It seems there are some Fall Maps that dont have this while they appear to be have been made with lower gravity in mind. Could be they are some old maps intended for a Fall Only Server with a low gravity mutator.

Atleast most of them work good so i guess ill leave it for now since those maps only had one variant i found online so there is no older or newer version to switch it with.

Edit:
Found another stash of maps on a TO Redirect and after sorting 28 more maps i can add soon, plus another 2 GY Clan map edits i received today expected map ammount will be 1540. (Combined with 33 default maps is 1573 maps on test server :D)

Beside still missing TO-w00t-*, TO-CJs-* and TO-[FV]-* Maps and probably some maps floating arround on some servers i think i preserved all maps still ''floating around the internet today''.

I do remember some number of +- 2500 on some old ESE File Whitelist, but i dont know if its Maps or Total Files. I am expecting Total Files since all files on redirect = 2443 at the moment.

Edited by joeycracknl

Apollon    0
Apollon

Joey I start Tactical Ops with all these maps but when I click Start Training Session it takes almost 5 minutes to load the maps is there a way to fix that? A patch, a tool maybe? idk

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

@Apollon i dont know when you downloaded all maps from google Drive but i have added about 25 more today.

Hahahaha I know exactly what you mean...

Sadly its a problem that every time you open the Practice Session window it reads out the Maps directory and compiles a list.
It depends allmost completely on the "Single Core Performance" of your Processor on how long it takes.

You can install custom MapVote mutators and open them while playing a Practice Session, this means first time you use the Practice Session Window to play a Map then while ingame in that map you can open the custom mapvote and use the screenshots and search function from there.
Sadly you have the same waiting time at Map Change then you had first with opening the Practice Session Window so basicly you only shift the waiting period from Opening Practice Session Window to a Map Change from inside the custom Map Vote.

You can run the MapVote14XL votemenu that i have on the Test Server also while playing Practice Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGcwsHmTb4
Its much better with its search function and nice big lists to view map names. If you want too i can send you the mutator and the configuration so you can use it on a practice session. Waiting at the Map Loading screen while having a search function is better then waiting at the Practice Session Window with a tiny list and no search function.

Because of the long Map Index times i run a 4.5Ghz Intel Haswell CPU with a SSD on the Map Test server, it changes maps in only 20-23seconds. 
If you have downloaded all map package the mapvote mutator in server also displays screenshots. If you want i can set the Bot count higher it may be a option to test maps on that server :P

Edited by joeycracknl

Apollon    0
Apollon

So, I still have to wait for the loading screen :P the problem is that I have some mutators that I wanna test, again and again (lol)... I also pasted all maps, textures etc. in my TOST server folder, but I don't have bots when I start the server -_- You can give me the mutator (if you can configure it so it can be used on offline session) but I think I'll just simply create a 2nd Tactical Ops folder with same mods etc. and I will divide the maps... I currently have 1568 maps in my TO folder :P Btw for what server are you talking?

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I think your best option is to indeed copy your TO files 2 or 3 times, then split up the map files between them. I can give you the mutator but it will just make you wait at the map changing screen. (Only benefit is having a search function)

With server i mean this http://333networks.com/ut/46.129.114.4:7778

Apollon    0
Apollon

ah this is your server?

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Yeah just like the title says, is the Test, Explore & Preserve Server :P

I just thought it would be cool to have a place where people could test / see / explore maps without manually downloading them.

Mostly because of the problem you noted that it takes forever to start practice session with all those maps installed. Now the 4.5GHz CPU on the server changes maps in 23 seconds combined with the search function, you can test/view maps pretty fast.

Apollon    0
Apollon

ah thats a great idea. Don't leave, brb in some minutes

Apollon    0
Apollon

joeycracknl im back, can we try to make the test server together? I've downloaded the files from here, tell me what I have to do next

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Step 1, make sure in your Router Settings/Configuration you have forwared all Ports TO needs to the IP Adress of the PC you run the server on.
Step 2, if you have installed custom files make sure you have configured the redirect folder
Step 3, change admin passwords and server title in server ini
Step 4, do a test run and see if your server shows up on the 333 Networks Masterlist

Apollon    0
Apollon

ok lets go to step one explain me exactly what i have to do, where to go etc

(if you can ofc)

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Well you can acces your router settings by entering its IP adress in your internet browser. (This could be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 its different for most people, you can check by opening CMD and type ipconfig it will then show as the Gateway)
It will ask for user / password that you have gotten sometime when you got your internet :P

Once logged in go to the Port Forwarding section, you simply enter the Ports you want Forwarded and enter the Target IP Adress (Of your PC where the server is on) There are many guides on youtube and they can show it better then i can explain with words.

Edited by joeycracknl

Apollon    0
Apollon

shet... the router is my aunt's router -_- I have to ask her for the passwords?

I have the router's password (the one I have to enter to have access on internet)

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Thats not the same password. Its a seperate password from the WIFI, only to login in the Router's configuration settings.

Edit: It perhaps can be on a sticker on the bottom side of the router, or in a manual/instruction book you get with it.

Edited by joeycracknl

Apollon    0
Apollon

I'll try to ask her later idk... Is there another way to do this? eg. something on firewall? I've set some UDP ports as Thomas said

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Its not enough to only unlock the ports in your windows firewall settings, if they are not forwared from the routers configuration nobody can see your server in the serverlist and possibly cant even join it if they had the ip adress.

Apollon    0
Apollon

:( k so I have to ask my aunt to give me the password. Btw, do you have Tunngle?

Thomas    312
Thomas

Although very bad practice from a security standpoint, most non tech savvy router owners tend to leave the default password unchanged. You might want to try the default username and password combination for your specific router model which you can find here: http://www.routerpasswords.com/

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

@Apollon i dont have Tunngle, i did use it in the past when i still pirated some games and couldnt play them online.

@Thomas yea first thing i always do is change router password and wifi password to my liking ^_^ 

Apollon    0
Apollon

The router's password has been changed MANY times :P 

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Well you either have to figure out the router password or perhaps rent a TO server, but i dont think the cost is worth it at the moment with the ammount of servers vs players we have unless you really have some plan to make the server stand out from the rest (maps/gametype)
------

Today i have added another 52 Maps  that i have found on some servers making the total map count 1578 on Google Drive.
Combined with the 33 TO3.4 maps test server now runs 1620 Maps.

Also found out that files in your Cache folders can apparently not give a File Mismatch, it even allows for having multiple files of the samename with differentsize since the files are stored as some hash type. So the only chance for File Mismatch is when you install custom files yourself directly in your TO folder apparently.
Since adding 1500+ Maps to your TO folder makes it take forever to open the Practice Session Window, or with Mapvote Mutator forever to change maps, perhaps there is a way to ''reverse'' all files into a cache folder for download.

This way people could have screenshots on the Mapvote in the test server, without making their TO slow or risk of File Mismatches with servers.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
21 hours ago, joeycracknl said:

Well you either have to figure out the router password or perhaps rent a TO server, but i dont think the cost is worth it at the moment with the ammount of servers vs players we have unless you really have some plan to make the server stand out from the rest (maps/gametype)
------

thats useless andy had already a allvsall server nice idea, works decent without lags, not on like on the only visited server , now waiting etc. but they all leave after 5 min cause they got owned, canp the whole map dont work there, cause u spawn random :D

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• kimoomik
      By kimoomik
      i know itnot much activity  here in the last time, but is anyone interessted to create this map for tac ops or to4?

• Giggle
      By Giggle
      any one help me why mutators arent loading on my server:-
      [URL] Protocol=unreal ProtocolDescription=Unreal Protocol Name=Player Map=Index.unr LocalMap=TO-Blister.unr Host= Portal= MapExt=unr SaveExt=usa Port=7777 Class=s_SWAT.s_Player_T [FirstRun] FirstRun=0 [PackageRemap] UnrealShare=UnrealI [Engine.Engine] NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver Console=TOPModels.TO_Console Language=int GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine EditorEngine=Editor.EditorEngine DefaultGame=s_SWAT.s_SWATGame DefaultServerGame=s_SWAT.s_SWATGame Input=Engine.Input Canvas=Engine.Canvas CdPath= RunCount=0 [Core.System] PurgeCacheDays=30 SavePath=../Save CachePath=../Cache Paths=../System/*.u Paths=../TacticalOps/System/*.u Paths=../TacticalOps/Maps/*.unr Paths=../TacticalOps/Textures/*.utx Paths=../TacticalOps/Sounds/*.uax Paths=../TacticalOps/Music/*.umx Paths=../TOST/System/4240/*.u Paths=../TOST/weapons/*.u Suppress=DevLoad Suppress=DevSave Suppress=DevNetTraffic Suppress=DevGarbage Suppress=DevKill Suppress=DevReplace Suppress=DevSound Suppress=DevCompile Suppress=DevBind Suppress=DevBsp [Engine.GameEngine] CacheSizeMegs=64 UseSound=True ServerPackages=Botpack ServerPackages=ActorResetter ServerPackages=TOModels ServerPackages=TODecos ServerPackages=TODatas ServerPackages=TOSystem ServerPackages=TOPModels ServerPackages=s_SWAT ServerPackages=TOSTWeapons42 ServerPackages=TOSTWeaponsClient42 ServerPackages=TOSTProtect1994 ServerPackages=TOST42 ServerPackages=TOSTGUICtrl ServerPackages=TOSTClient ServerPackages=TOSTHitparade ServerPackages=NPLoader_v16c ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLU_v16c ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLD_v16c ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLS_v16c ServerPackages=IACEv08c ServerPackages=ACEv08h_Cdll ServerPackages=ACEv08h_C ServerPackages=demsgonly ServerPackages=TOHeartbeat ServerPackages=LagMonitor ServerPackages=TOThwap ServerPackages=Announcer2k4 ServerActors=TOST42.TOSTServerQuery ServerActors=TOST42.TOSTServerActor ServerActors=TOSystem.TO_UdpServerQuery ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900 ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900 ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.qtracker.com MasterServerPort=27900 ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer ServerActors=NPLoader_v16c.NPLActor ServerActors=ACEv08h_S.ACEActor ServerActors=ACEv08h_EH.ACEEventActor ServerActors=ServerCrashFix_v11.SCFActor ServerActors=LagMonitor.LMActor [IpDrv.TcpNetDriver] AllowDownloads=True ConnectionTimeout=120.000000 InitialConnectTimeout=60.000000 AckTimeout=1.0 KeepAliveTime=0.000000 MaxClientRate=10000 SimLatency=0 RelevantTimeout=5.000000 SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.000000 ServerTravelPause=4.000000 NetServerMaxTickRate=41 LanServerMaxTickRate=41 MaxConnPerIPPerMinute=5 LogMaxConnPerIPPerMin=True AllowPlayerPortUnreach=True LogPortUnreach=False OverrideBufferAllocation=False MaxDownloadSize=0 SendSizeMult=1.000000 RecvSizeMult=1.000000 DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload [Engine.GameReplicationInfo] ServerName=.Ti's Dreamserver [ACE+TOST] ShortName=.Ti's Dreamserver [ACE+TOST] AdminName=giggz.Ti AdminEmail= Region=0 MOTDLine1=100HP Camping = KICK MOTDLine2= MOTDLine3= MOTDLine4= [IpDrv.TcpipConnection] SimPacketLoss=0 SimLatency=0 [IpServer.UdpServerQuery] GameName=ut [IpDrv.UdpBeacon] DoBeacon=True BeaconTime=0.50 BeaconTimeout=5.0 BeaconProduct=ut [IpServer.UdpServerUplink] DoUplink=True UpdateMinutes=1 MasterServerAddress= MasterServerPort=27900 Region=0 [UMenu.UnrealConsole] RootWindow=UMenu.UMenuRootWindow UWindowKey=IK_Esc ShowDesktop=True [Engine.GameInfo] bLowGore=False bVeryLowGore=False bMuteSpectators=False bNoCheating=True bAllowFOV=False bExternalBatcher=False AutoAim=0.930000 GameSpeed=1.000000 MaxSpectators=0 AdminPassword= GamePassword= MaxPlayers=32 bLocalLog=True bWorldLog=False bBatchLocal=False bNoMonsters=False bHumansOnly=False bCoopWeaponMode=False bClassicDeathMessages=False IPPolicies[0]=ACCEPT,* IPPolicies[1]= IPPolicies[2]= IPPolicies[3]= IPPolicies[4]= IPPolicies[5]= IPPolicies[6]= IPPolicies[7]= IPPolicies[8]= IPPolicies[9]= IPPolicies[10]= IPPolicies[11]= IPPolicies[12]= IPPolicies[13]= IPPolicies[14]= IPPolicies[15]= IPPolicies[16]= IPPolicies[17]= IPPolicies[18]= IPPolicies[19]= IPPolicies[20]= IPPolicies[21]= IPPolicies[22]= IPPolicies[23]= IPPolicies[24]= IPPolicies[25]= IPPolicies[26]= IPPolicies[27]= IPPolicies[28]= IPPolicies[29]= IPPolicies[30]= IPPolicies[31]= IPPolicies[32]= IPPolicies[33]= IPPolicies[34]= IPPolicies[35]= IPPolicies[36]= IPPolicies[37]= IPPolicies[38]= IPPolicies[39]= IPPolicies[40]= IPPolicies[41]= IPPolicies[42]= IPPolicies[43]= IPPolicies[44]= IPPolicies[45]= IPPolicies[46]= IPPolicies[47]= IPPolicies[48]= IPPolicies[49]= ServerLogName=server.log DemoBuild=0 DemoHasTuts=0 [UWeb.WebServer] Applications[0]=s_SWAT.TOServerAdmin ApplicationPaths[0]=/ServerAdmin Applications[1]=UTServerAdmin.UTImageServer ApplicationPaths[1]=/images DefaultApplication=0 bEnabled=True ListenPort=7670 [UTServerAdmin.UTServerAdmin] AdminUsername= AdminPassword= [IpDrv.HTTPDownLoad] RedirectToURL=http://redirect.toserver.de/ ProxyServerHost= ProxyServerPort=3128 UseCompression=True [Engine.Player] ConfiguredInternetSpeed=10000 ConfiguredLanSpeed=20000 [Engine.DemoRecDriver] DemoSpectatorClass=s_SWAT.TO_Spectator MaxClientRate=25000 ConnectionTimeout=15.0 InitialConnectTimeout=500.0 AckTimeout=1.0 KeepAliveTime=1.0 SimLatency=0 RelevantTimeout=5.0 SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0 ServerTravelPause=4.0 NetServerMaxTickRate=60 LanServerMaxTickRate=60 [TOSystem.TO_UTServerSetupPage] bLanPlay=False [s_SWAT.TO_TeamGamePlus] bBalanceTeams=False bPlayersBalanceTeams=False TOIPPolicies[0]=ACCEPT,* TOIPPolicies[1]= TOIPPolicies[2]= TOIPPolicies[3]= TOIPPolicies[4]= TOIPPolicies[5]= TOIPPolicies[6]= TOIPPolicies[7]= TOIPPolicies[8]= TOIPPolicies[9]= TOIPPolicies[10]= TOIPPolicies[11]= TOIPPolicies[12]= TOIPPolicies[13]= TOIPPolicies[14]= TOIPPolicies[15]= TOIPPolicies[16]= TOIPPolicies[17]= TOIPPolicies[18]= TOIPPolicies[19]= TOIPPolicies[20]= TOIPPolicies[21]= TOIPPolicies[22]= TOIPPolicies[23]= TOIPPolicies[24]= TOIPPolicies[25]= TOIPPolicies[26]= TOIPPolicies[27]= TOIPPolicies[28]= TOIPPolicies[29]= TOIPPolicies[30]= TOIPPolicies[31]= TOIPPolicies[32]= TOIPPolicies[33]= TOIPPolicies[34]= TOIPPolicies[35]= TOIPPolicies[36]= TOIPPolicies[37]= TOIPPolicies[38]= TOIPPolicies[39]= TOIPPolicies[40]= TOIPPolicies[41]= TOIPPolicies[42]= TOIPPolicies[43]= TOIPPolicies[44]= TOIPPolicies[45]= TOIPPolicies[46]= TOIPPolicies[47]= TOIPPolicies[48]= TOIPPolicies[49]= TOIPPolicies[50]= TOIPPolicies[51]= TOIPPolicies[52]= TOIPPolicies[53]= TOIPPolicies[54]= TOIPPolicies[55]= TOIPPolicies[56]= TOIPPolicies[57]= TOIPPolicies[58]= TOIPPolicies[59]= TOIPPolicies[60]= TOIPPolicies[61]= TOIPPolicies[62]= TOIPPolicies[63]= TOIPPolicies[64]= TOIPPolicies[65]= TOIPPolicies[66]= TOIPPolicies[67]= TOIPPolicies[68]= TOIPPolicies[69]= TOIPPolicies[70]= TOIPPolicies[71]= TOIPPolicies[72]= TOIPPolicies[73]= TOIPPolicies[74]= TOIPPolicies[75]= TOIPPolicies[76]= TOIPPolicies[77]= TOIPPolicies[78]= TOIPPolicies[79]= TOIPPolicies[80]= TOIPPolicies[81]= TOIPPolicies[82]= TOIPPolicies[83]= TOIPPolicies[84]= TOIPPolicies[85]= TOIPPolicies[86]= TOIPPolicies[87]= TOIPPolicies[88]= TOIPPolicies[89]= TOIPPolicies[90]= TOIPPolicies[91]= TOIPPolicies[92]= TOIPPolicies[93]= TOIPPolicies[94]= TOIPPolicies[95]= TOIPPolicies[96]= TOIPPolicies[97]= TOIPPolicies[98]= TOIPPolicies[99]= TOIPPolicies[100]= TOIPPolicies[101]= TOIPPolicies[102]= TOIPPolicies[103]= TOIPPolicies[104]= TOIPPolicies[105]= TOIPPolicies[106]= TOIPPolicies[107]= TOIPPolicies[108]= TOIPPolicies[109]= TOIPPolicies[110]= TOIPPolicies[111]= TOIPPolicies[112]= TOIPPolicies[113]= TOIPPolicies[114]= TOIPPolicies[115]= TOIPPolicies[116]= TOIPPolicies[117]= TOIPPolicies[118]= TOIPPolicies[119]= TOIPPolicies[120]= TOIPPolicies[121]= TOIPPolicies[122]= TOIPPolicies[123]= TOIPPolicies[124]= TOIPPolicies[125]= TOIPPolicies[126]= TOIPPolicies[127]= TOIPPolicies[128]= TOIPPolicies[129]= TOIPPolicies[130]= TOIPPolicies[131]= TOIPPolicies[132]= TOIPPolicies[133]= TOIPPolicies[134]= TOIPPolicies[135]= TOIPPolicies[136]= TOIPPolicies[137]= TOIPPolicies[138]= TOIPPolicies[139]= TOIPPolicies[140]= TOIPPolicies[141]= TOIPPolicies[142]= TOIPPolicies[143]= TOIPPolicies[144]= TOIPPolicies[145]= TOIPPolicies[146]= TOIPPolicies[147]= TOIPPolicies[148]= TOIPPolicies[149]= TOIPPolicies[150]= TOIPPolicies[151]= TOIPPolicies[152]= TOIPPolicies[153]= TOIPPolicies[154]= TOIPPolicies[155]= TOIPPolicies[156]= TOIPPolicies[157]= TOIPPolicies[158]= TOIPPolicies[159]= TOIPPolicies[160]= TOIPPolicies[161]= TOIPPolicies[162]= TOIPPolicies[163]= TOIPPolicies[164]= TOIPPolicies[165]= TOIPPolicies[166]= TOIPPolicies[167]= TOIPPolicies[168]= TOIPPolicies[169]= TOIPPolicies[170]= TOIPPolicies[171]= TOIPPolicies[172]= TOIPPolicies[173]= TOIPPolicies[174]= TOIPPolicies[175]= TOIPPolicies[176]= TOIPPolicies[177]= TOIPPolicies[178]= TOIPPolicies[179]= TOIPPolicies[180]= TOIPPolicies[181]= TOIPPolicies[182]= TOIPPolicies[183]= TOIPPolicies[184]= TOIPPolicies[185]= TOIPPolicies[186]= TOIPPolicies[187]= TOIPPolicies[188]= TOIPPolicies[189]= TOIPPolicies[190]= TOIPPolicies[191]= TOIPPolicies[192]= TOIPPolicies[193]= TOIPPolicies[194]= TOIPPolicies[195]= TOIPPolicies[196]= TOIPPolicies[197]= TOIPPolicies[198]= TOIPPolicies[199]= TOIPPolicies[200]= TOIPPolicies[201]= TOIPPolicies[202]= TOIPPolicies[203]= TOIPPolicies[204]= TOIPPolicies[205]= TOIPPolicies[206]= TOIPPolicies[207]= TOIPPolicies[208]= TOIPPolicies[209]= TOIPPolicies[210]= TOIPPolicies[211]= TOIPPolicies[212]= TOIPPolicies[213]= TOIPPolicies[214]= TOIPPolicies[215]= TOIPPolicies[216]= TOIPPolicies[217]= TOIPPolicies[218]= TOIPPolicies[219]= TOIPPolicies[220]= TOIPPolicies[221]= TOIPPolicies[222]= TOIPPolicies[223]= TOIPPolicies[224]= TOIPPolicies[225]= TOIPPolicies[226]= TOIPPolicies[227]= TOIPPolicies[228]= TOIPPolicies[229]= TOIPPolicies[230]= TOIPPolicies[231]= TOIPPolicies[232]= TOIPPolicies[233]= TOIPPolicies[234]= TOIPPolicies[235]= TOIPPolicies[236]= TOIPPolicies[237]= TOIPPolicies[238]= TOIPPolicies[239]= TOIPPolicies[240]= TOIPPolicies[241]= TOIPPolicies[242]= TOIPPolicies[243]= TOIPPolicies[244]= TOIPPolicies[245]= TOIPPolicies[246]= TOIPPolicies[247]= TOIPPolicies[248]= TOIPPolicies[249]= [s_SWAT.s_MapList] Maps[0]=TO-Monastery.unr Maps[1]=TO-Trooper.unr Maps[2]=TO-Blister.unr Maps[3]=TO-CIA.unr Maps[4]=TO-Conundrum.unr Maps[5]=TO-Crossfire.unr Maps[6]=TO-Dragon.unr Maps[7]=TO-Drought.unr Maps[8]=TO-Eskero.unr Maps[9]=TO-Forge.unr Maps[10]=TO-FrozenScar.unr Maps[11]=TO-Getaway.unr Maps[12]=TO-GlasgowKiss.unr Maps[13]=TO-IcyBreeze.unr Maps[14]=TO-TrainStation.unr Maps[15]=TO-MetalStorm.unr Maps[16]=TO-Avalanche.unr Maps[17]=TO-November-Rain.unr Maps[18]=TO-Oilrig.unr Maps[19]=TO-Omega.unr Maps[20]=TO-RapidWaters.unr Maps[21]=TO-Rebirth.unr Maps[22]=TO-Resurrection.unr Maps[23]=TO-Scope.unr Maps[24]=TO-Spynet.unr Maps[25]=TO-TerrorMansion.unr Maps[26]=TO-Thanassos.unr Maps[27]=TO-Thunderball.unr Maps[28]=TO-KnightsEdge-B1.unr Maps[29]=TO-Blaze-of-Glory.unr Maps[30]=TO-Unbreakable.unr Maps[31]=TO-Verdon.unr MapNum=3 [s_SWAT.s_SWATGame] RoundLimit=0 RoundDuration=4 PreRoundDuration1=5 bEnableBallistics=True bReduceSFX=True bDisableRealDamages=False bDisableIDLEManager=False bLinuxFix=False bDisableActorResetter=False bMirrorDamage=False bExplosionFF=True bAllowGhostCam=True MinAllowedScore=5 FriendlyFireScale=1.000000 MaxTeams=2 MaxTeamSize=12 FragLimit=30 TimeLimit=22 bMultiWeaponStay=True bForceRespawn=False bUseTranslocator=False MaxCommanders=2 bNoMonsters=false bHumansOnly=False bCoopWeaponMode=False bClassicDeathMessages=False bAllowPunishTK=True bAllowBehindView=False [s_swat.TO_DeathMatchPlus] MinPlayers=0 AirControl=0.350000 bChangeLevels=True bHardCoreMode=True bMegaSpeed=False bAltScoring=False bTournament=False NetWait=1 TO_RestartWait=15 bFixMutatorQuerying=True InitialBots=0 [TOST42.TOSTServerActor] Mutators[0]= Mutators[1]= Mutators[2]= Mutators[3]= Mutators[4]= Mutators[5]= Mutators[6]= Mutators[7]= Mutators[8]= Mutators[9]= DisableTOST=False [TOSTTools.TOSTServerTools] MaxRenames=10 PlayerBackup=True MaxTeamKills=4 TKHandling=False AutoMkTeams=True AutoMkClanTeams=False HPMessage=True EnhVoteSystem=True CWMode=False SlotReserverNumber=4 SlotReserverPass=onlym8s SlotReserverSet=False ClanTag= FirstPreRound=15 MaxWarnings=2 LastUpdate=2107422194 PieceVersions[0]=TOST|4.2.4.0 PieceVersions[1]=TOST Server Tools|1.3.4.0 PieceVersions[2]=TOST Client|1.2.8.1 PieceVersions[3]=TOST Settings|1.1.6.0 PieceVersions[4]=TOST Map Handling|1.1.5.0 PieceVersions[5]=TOST SemiAdmin|1.1.5.1 PieceVersions[6]=TOST Fun|1.1.0.5 PieceVersions[7]=TOST Server Ads|1.0.0.0 PieceVersions[8]=;TOSTProtect1994.TOSTProtect PieceVersions[9]=TOST Cheat ID|1.0.1.2 PieceVersions[10]=TOST HitParade|1.0.9.3 PieceVersions[11]=TOST IRC|2.0.2.54 PieceVersions[12]=TOST Ban List|0.9.3.0 PieceVersions[13]=TOST Announcer|0.4.7.0 PieceVersions[14]=TOST Weapons Configurator|1.4.0.0 PieceVersions[15]=TOST ChatLog|1.0.0.6 PieceVersions[16]=TOST Join Announce|1.0.8.0 PieceVersions[17]=TO CheatPackage Checker|2.9.5.0 PieceVersions[18]=TOST WebStats|1.0.0.16 PieceVersions[19]= PieceVersions[20]= PieceVersions[21]= PieceVersions[22]= PieceVersions[23]= PieceVersions[24]= PieceVersions[25]= PieceVersions[26]= PieceVersions[27]= PieceVersions[28]= PieceVersions[29]= PieceVersions[30]= PieceVersions[31]= MinAllowedScoreBackup=5 [TOST42.TOSTServerMutator] TOSTLogEnabled=True TOSTLogFilter= TOSTLogFileFormat=TOST.%NAME.%YYYY.%MM.%DD.%HH.%MI.%SS.%MAP.log Pieces[0]=TOSTTools.TOSTServerTools Pieces[1]=TOSTTools.TOSTServerAds Pieces[2]=TOSTTools.TOSTMapHandling Pieces[3]=TOSTTools.TOSTSettings Pieces[4]=TOSTTools.TOSTSemiAdmin Pieces[5]=TOSTTools.TOSTCheatID Pieces[6]=TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece Pieces[7]=TOSTProtect.TOSTProtect Pieces[8]=TOSTClient.TOSTClient Pieces[9]=TOSTIRC.TOSTServerReporter Pieces[10]=TOSTHitparade.TOSTHitparade Pieces[11]=TOSTTools.TOSTBanList Pieces[12]=TOSTWeaponsServer42.TOSTWeaponsServer Pieces[13]=TOSTProtect1994.TOSTProtect Pieces[14]=TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece Pieces[15]= Pieces[16]= Pieces[17]= Pieces[18]= Pieces[19]= [TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece] AnnounceHeadshots=True OnlyHeadshots=False SoundMessages=True TriggerText[0]=!again TriggerText[1]=!applause TriggerText[2]=!attacke TriggerText[3]=!besser TriggerText[4]=!bye TriggerText[5]=!cu TriggerText[6]=!daddy TriggerText[7]=!destroy TriggerText[8]=!drogen TriggerText[9]=!eispickel TriggerText[10]=!england TriggerText[11]=!erwische TriggerText[12]=!ficker TriggerText[13]=!forrest TriggerText[14]=!fresse TriggerText[15]=!love TriggerText[16]=!furtze TriggerText[17]=!haha TriggerText[18]=!hehe TriggerText[19]=!hitby TriggerText[20]=!hurensohn TriggerText[21]=!juhu TriggerText[22]=!kicked TriggerText[23]=!komiker TriggerText[24]=!krieg TriggerText[25]=!lauf TriggerText[26]=!leben TriggerText[27]=!lol TriggerText[28]=!morgen TriggerText[29]=!muha TriggerText[30]=!natuer TriggerText[31]=!nice TriggerText[32]=!noob TriggerText[33]=!pump TriggerText[34]=!rauchen TriggerText[35]=!ring TriggerText[36]=!saufen TriggerText[37]=!schwabbel TriggerText[38]=!servus TriggerText[39]=!sniper TriggerText[40]=!sry TriggerText[41]=!taliban TriggerText[42]=!terror TriggerText[43]=!thats TriggerText[44]=!thx TriggerText[45]=!tod TriggerText[46]=!tritt TriggerText[47]=!verlieren TriggerText[48]=!weiber TriggerText[49]=!xmas TriggeredSound[0]=SpielwieseSounds.againn TriggeredSound[1]=SpielwieseSounds.applause TriggeredSound[2]=SpielwieseSounds.atacke TriggeredSound[3]=SpielwieseSounds.besser TriggeredSound[4]=SpielwieseSounds.bye TriggeredSound[5]=SpielwieseSounds.cu TriggeredSound[6]=SpielwieseSounds.daddy TriggeredSound[7]=SpielwieseSounds.Destroy TriggeredSound[8]=SpielwieseSounds.drogen TriggeredSound[9]=SpielwieseSounds.eispickel TriggeredSound[10]=SpielwieseSounds.england TriggeredSound[11]=SpielwieseSounds.erwisch TriggeredSound[12]=SpielwieseSounds.ficker TriggeredSound[13]=SpielwieseSounds.forrest TriggeredSound[14]=SpielwieseSounds.fresse TriggeredSound[15]=SpielwieseSounds.love TriggeredSound[16]=SpielwieseSounds.furtze TriggeredSound[17]=SpielwieseSounds.haha TriggeredSound[18]=SpielwieseSounds.hehe TriggeredSound[19]=SpielwieseSounds.hitby TriggeredSound[20]=SpielwieseSounds.hurensohn TriggeredSound[21]=SpielwieseSounds.juhu TriggeredSound[22]=SpielwieseSounds.kicked TriggeredSound[23]=SpielwieseSounds.komiker TriggeredSound[24]=SpielwieseSounds.krieg TriggeredSound[25]=SpielwieseSounds.lauf TriggeredSound[26]=SpielwieseSounds.leben TriggeredSound[27]=SpielwieseSounds.lol TriggeredSound[28]=SpielwieseSounds.morgen TriggeredSound[29]=SpielwieseSounds.muha TriggeredSound[30]=SpielwieseSounds.natuer TriggeredSound[31]=SpielwieseSounds.nice TriggeredSound[32]=SpielwieseSounds.noob TriggeredSound[33]=SpielwieseSounds.pump TriggeredSound[34]=SpielwieseSounds.rauchen TriggeredSound[35]=SpielwieseSounds.ring TriggeredSound[36]=SpielwieseSounds.saufen TriggeredSound[37]=SpielwieseSounds.schwabbel TriggeredSound[38]=SpielwieseSounds.servus TriggeredSound[39]=SpielwieseSounds.sniper TriggeredSound[40]=SpielwieseSounds.sry TriggeredSound[41]=SpielwieseSounds.taliban TriggeredSound[42]=SpielwieseSounds.terror TriggeredSound[43]=SpielwieseSounds.thats TriggeredSound[44]=SpielwieseSounds.thx TriggeredSound[45]=SpielwieseSounds.tod TriggeredSound[46]=SpielwieseSounds.tritt TriggeredSound[47]=SpielwieseSounds.verlieren TriggeredSound[48]=SpielwieseSounds.weiber TriggeredSound[49]=SpielwieseSounds.xmas DamageFactor=1.000000 TriggerText[51]= TriggerText[52]= TriggerText[53]= TriggerText[54]= TriggerText[55]= TriggerText[56]= TriggerText[57]= TriggerText[58]= TriggerText[59]= TriggerText[60]= TriggerText[61]= TriggerText[62]= TriggerText[63]= TriggerText[64]= TriggerText[65]= TriggerText[66]= TriggerText[67]= TriggerText[68]= TriggerText[69]= TriggerText[70]= TriggerText[71]= TriggerText[72]= TriggerText[73]= TriggerText[74]= TriggerText[75]= TriggerText[76]= TriggerText[77]= TriggerText[78]= TriggerText[79]= TriggerText[80]= TriggerText[81]= TriggerText[82]= TriggerText[83]= TriggerText[84]= TriggerText[85]= TriggerText[86]= TriggerText[87]= TriggerText[88]= TriggerText[89]= TriggerText[90]= TriggerText[91]= TriggerText[92]= TriggerText[93]= TriggerText[94]= TriggerText[95]= TriggerText[96]= TriggerText[97]= TriggerText[98]= TriggerText[99]= TriggerText[100]= TriggerText[101]= TriggerText[102]= TriggerText[103]= TriggerText[104]= TriggerText[105]= TriggerText[106]= TriggerText[107]= TriggerText[108]= TriggerText[109]= TriggerText[110]= TriggerText[111]= TriggerText[112]= TriggerText[113]= TriggerText[114]= TriggerText[115]= TriggerText[116]= TriggerText[117]= TriggerText[118]= TriggerText[119]= TriggerText[120]= TriggerText[121]= TriggerText[122]= TriggerText[123]= TriggerText[124]= TriggerText[125]= TriggerText[126]= TriggerText[127]= TriggerText[128]= TriggerText[129]= TriggerText[130]= TriggerText[131]= TriggerText[132]= TriggerText[133]= TriggerText[134]= TriggerText[135]= TriggerText[136]= TriggerText[137]= TriggerText[138]= TriggerText[139]= TriggerText[140]= TriggerText[141]= TriggerText[142]= TriggerText[143]= TriggerText[144]= TriggerText[145]= TriggerText[146]= TriggerText[147]= TriggerText[148]= TriggerText[149]= TriggerText[150]= TriggerText[151]= TriggerText[152]= TriggerText[153]= TriggerText[154]= TriggerText[155]= TriggerText[156]= TriggerText[157]= TriggerText[158]= TriggerText[159]= TriggerText[160]= TriggerText[161]= TriggerText[162]= TriggerText[163]= TriggerText[164]= TriggerText[165]= TriggerText[166]= TriggerText[167]= TriggerText[168]= TriggerText[169]= TriggerText[170]= TriggerText[171]= TriggerText[172]= TriggerText[173]= TriggerText[174]= TriggerText[175]= TriggerText[176]= TriggerText[177]= TriggerText[178]= TriggerText[179]= TriggerText[180]= TriggerText[181]= TriggerText[182]= TriggerText[183]= TriggerText[184]= TriggerText[185]= TriggerText[186]= TriggerText[187]= TriggerText[188]= TriggerText[189]= TriggerText[190]= TriggerText[191]= TriggerText[192]= TriggerText[193]= TriggerText[194]= TriggerText[195]= TriggerText[196]= TriggerText[197]= TriggerText[198]= TriggerText[199]= TriggerText[200]= TriggerText[201]= TriggerText[202]= TriggerText[203]= TriggerText[204]= TriggerText[205]= TriggerText[206]= TriggerText[207]= TriggerText[208]= TriggerText[209]= TriggerText[210]= TriggerText[211]= TriggerText[212]= TriggerText[213]= TriggerText[214]= TriggerText[215]= TriggerText[216]= TriggerText[217]= TriggerText[218]= TriggerText[219]= TriggerText[220]= TriggerText[221]= TriggerText[222]= TriggerText[223]= TriggerText[224]= TriggerText[225]= TriggerText[226]= TriggerText[227]= TriggerText[228]= TriggerText[229]= TriggerText[230]= TriggerText[231]= TriggerText[232]= TriggerText[233]= TriggerText[234]= TriggerText[235]= TriggerText[236]= TriggerText[237]= TriggerText[238]= TriggerText[239]= TriggerText[240]= TriggerText[241]= TriggerText[242]= TriggerText[243]= TriggerText[244]= TriggerText[245]= TriggerText[246]= TriggerText[247]= TriggerText[248]= TriggerText[249]= TriggeredSound[51]= TriggeredSound[52]= TriggeredSound[53]= TriggeredSound[54]= TriggeredSound[55]= TriggeredSound[56]= TriggeredSound[57]= TriggeredSound[58]= TriggeredSound[59]= TriggeredSound[60]= TriggeredSound[61]= TriggeredSound[62]= TriggeredSound[63]= TriggeredSound[64]= TriggeredSound[65]= TriggeredSound[66]= TriggeredSound[67]= TriggeredSound[68]= TriggeredSound[69]= TriggeredSound[70]= TriggeredSound[71]= TriggeredSound[72]= TriggeredSound[73]= TriggeredSound[74]= TriggeredSound[75]= TriggeredSound[76]= TriggeredSound[77]= TriggeredSound[78]= TriggeredSound[79]= TriggeredSound[80]= TriggeredSound[81]= TriggeredSound[82]= TriggeredSound[83]= TriggeredSound[84]= TriggeredSound[85]= TriggeredSound[86]= TriggeredSound[87]= TriggeredSound[88]= TriggeredSound[89]= TriggeredSound[90]= TriggeredSound[91]= TriggeredSound[92]= TriggeredSound[93]= TriggeredSound[94]= TriggeredSound[95]= TriggeredSound[96]= TriggeredSound[97]= TriggeredSound[98]= TriggeredSound[99]= TriggeredSound[100]= TriggeredSound[101]= TriggeredSound[102]= TriggeredSound[103]= TriggeredSound[104]= TriggeredSound[105]= TriggeredSound[106]= TriggeredSound[107]= TriggeredSound[108]= TriggeredSound[109]= TriggeredSound[110]= TriggeredSound[111]= TriggeredSound[112]= TriggeredSound[113]= TriggeredSound[114]= TriggeredSound[115]= TriggeredSound[116]= TriggeredSound[117]= TriggeredSound[118]= TriggeredSound[119]= TriggeredSound[120]= TriggeredSound[121]= TriggeredSound[122]= TriggeredSound[123]= TriggeredSound[124]= TriggeredSound[125]= TriggeredSound[126]= TriggeredSound[127]= TriggeredSound[128]= TriggeredSound[129]= TriggeredSound[130]= TriggeredSound[131]= TriggeredSound[132]= TriggeredSound[133]= TriggeredSound[134]= TriggeredSound[135]= TriggeredSound[136]= TriggeredSound[137]= TriggeredSound[138]= TriggeredSound[139]= TriggeredSound[140]= TriggeredSound[141]= TriggeredSound[142]= TriggeredSound[143]= TriggeredSound[144]= TriggeredSound[145]= TriggeredSound[146]= TriggeredSound[147]= TriggeredSound[148]= TriggeredSound[149]= TriggeredSound[150]= TriggeredSound[151]= TriggeredSound[152]= TriggeredSound[153]= TriggeredSound[154]= TriggeredSound[155]= TriggeredSound[156]= TriggeredSound[157]= TriggeredSound[158]= TriggeredSound[159]= TriggeredSound[160]= TriggeredSound[161]= TriggeredSound[162]= TriggeredSound[163]= TriggeredSound[164]= TriggeredSound[165]= TriggeredSound[166]= TriggeredSound[167]= TriggeredSound[168]= TriggeredSound[169]= TriggeredSound[170]= TriggeredSound[171]= TriggeredSound[172]= TriggeredSound[173]= TriggeredSound[174]= TriggeredSound[175]= TriggeredSound[176]= TriggeredSound[177]= TriggeredSound[178]= TriggeredSound[179]= TriggeredSound[180]= TriggeredSound[181]= TriggeredSound[182]= TriggeredSound[183]= TriggeredSound[184]= TriggeredSound[185]= TriggeredSound[186]= TriggeredSound[187]= TriggeredSound[188]= TriggeredSound[189]= TriggeredSound[190]= TriggeredSound[191]= TriggeredSound[192]= TriggeredSound[193]= TriggeredSound[194]= TriggeredSound[195]= TriggeredSound[196]= TriggeredSound[197]= TriggeredSound[198]= TriggeredSound[199]= TriggeredSound[200]= TriggeredSound[201]= TriggeredSound[202]= TriggeredSound[203]= TriggeredSound[204]= TriggeredSound[205]= TriggeredSound[206]= TriggeredSound[207]= TriggeredSound[208]= TriggeredSound[209]= TriggeredSound[210]= TriggeredSound[211]= TriggeredSound[212]= TriggeredSound[213]= TriggeredSound[214]= TriggeredSound[215]= TriggeredSound[216]= TriggeredSound[217]= TriggeredSound[218]= TriggeredSound[219]= TriggeredSound[220]= TriggeredSound[221]= TriggeredSound[222]= TriggeredSound[223]= TriggeredSound[224]= TriggeredSound[225]= TriggeredSound[226]= TriggeredSound[227]= TriggeredSound[228]= TriggeredSound[229]= TriggeredSound[230]= TriggeredSound[231]= TriggeredSound[232]= TriggeredSound[233]= TriggeredSound[234]= TriggeredSound[235]= TriggeredSound[236]= TriggeredSound[237]= TriggeredSound[238]= TriggeredSound[239]= TriggeredSound[240]= TriggeredSound[241]= TriggeredSound[242]= TriggeredSound[243]= TriggeredSound[244]= TriggeredSound[245]= TriggeredSound[246]= TriggeredSound[247]= TriggeredSound[248]= TriggeredSound[249]= HitSounds=False TriggerText[50]= TriggeredSound[50]= [TOSTTools.TOSTServerAds] Messages[0]= Messages[1]= Messages[2]= Messages[3]= Messages[4]= Messages[5]= Messages[6]= Messages[7]= Messages[8]= Messages[9]= Messages[10]= Messages[11]= Messages[12]= Messages[13]= Messages[14]= Messages[15]= Messages[16]= Messages[17]= Messages[18]= Messages[19]= Messages[20]= Messages[21]= Messages[22]= Messages[23]= Messages[24]= MessageTime=150 [TOSTTools.TOSTMapHandling] NextMap=True MapVote=True MapVoteMode=1 MapNoReplay=0 MapVotePercentage=0.500000 MapVotePercentageInGame=0.660000 VoteTime=25 NextMapMessageInterval=1800 NoVoteAction=1 DefaultServerPackages=TOSTWeapons42;TOSTWeaponsClient42;TOSTProtect1994;TOST42;TOSTGUICtrl;TOSTClient;TOSTHitparade;NPLoader_v16c;NPLoaderLLU_v16c;NPLoaderLLD_v16c;NPLoaderLLS_v16c;IACEv08c;ACEv08h_Cdll;ACEv08h_C;demsgonly;TOHeartbeat;LagMonitor;TOThwap;Announcer2k4 CurrentGameType=0 GameType[0]= GameType[1]= GameType[2]= GameType[3]= GameType[4]= GameType[5]= GameType[6]= GameType[7]= GameType[8]= GameType[9]= AutoDetectNewServerPackages=True [TOSTTools.TOSTSettings] Description[0]=public Description[1]= Description[2]= Description[3]= Description[4]= Description[5]= Description[6]= Description[7]= Description[8]= Description[9]= Settings[0]=*TOST Fun=0;1.000000*TOST Server Tools=168041728*TOST Map Handling=3;0*TOST Settings=1441796;83941376;100;;;;;;;;;;;servername*TOST HitParade=1*TOST Weapons Configurator=-1; Settings[1]= Settings[2]= Settings[3]= Settings[4]= Settings[5]= Settings[6]= Settings[7]= Settings[8]= Settings[9]= Password[0]= Password[1]= Password[2]= Password[3]= Password[4]= Password[5]= Password[6]= Password[7]= Password[8]= Password[9]= [TOSTProtect1994.TOSTProtect] SecurityLevel=2 SecurityFrequency=7 ConnectionTimeout=45 SingleCallTimeOut=10 TimeOutJoker=5 MinAllowedNetspeed=2500 ClientLog=1 AllowPackages= ServerOnlyPackages= RequiredPackages= ProtectionPackages= ExtraActorTest=True LogUserINI=True EnforceGlobalBanlist=True LogIdent=True BufferedLogging=True AllowSummoning=False ExtendServerTimeOut=True ServerTimeOut=120 [TOSTWeaponsServer42.TOSTWeaponsServer] RecordString[0]= RecordString[1]= RecordString[3]= RecordString[4]= RecordString[5]= RecordString[6]= RecordString[7]= RecordString[8]= RecordString[9]= DefaultMapMode[0]= DefaultMapMode[1]= DefaultMapMode[2]= DefaultMapMode[3]= DefaultMapMode[4]= DefaultMapMode[5]= DefaultMapMode[6]= DefaultMapMode[7]= DefaultMapMode[8]= DefaultMapMode[9]= CurrentDefSettings=-1 VersionSettings=1400 ShowKiller=True RecordString[2]=DE [TOSTTools.TOSTSemiAdmin] SApw[0]= SApw[1]= SApw[2]= SApw[3]= SApw[4]= SApw[5]= SApw[6]= SApw[7]= SApw[8]= SApw[9]= Policy[0]= Policy[1]= Policy[2]= Policy[3]= Policy[4]= Policy[5]= Policy[6]= Policy[7]= Policy[8]= Policy[9]= ReadPolicy[0]= ReadPolicy[1]= ReadPolicy[2]= ReadPolicy[3]= ReadPolicy[4]= ReadPolicy[5]= ReadPolicy[6]= ReadPolicy[7]= ReadPolicy[8]= ReadPolicy[9]= WritePolicy[0]= WritePolicy[1]= WritePolicy[2]= WritePolicy[3]= WritePolicy[4]= WritePolicy[5]= WritePolicy[6]= WritePolicy[7]= WritePolicy[8]= WritePolicy[9]= SilentLogin=4 UserReadPolicy= UserWritePolicy= UserPolicy= MaxTry=5 minPWLen=6 forceDigit=False [TOSTClient.TOSTClient] CustomLogoTexture= CustomLogoHeight=0 ServerText[0]= ServerText[1]= ServerText[2]= ServerText[3]= WelcomeSound= [TOSTHitparade.TOSTHitparade] bEnable=True bDmgOver100=False [TOSTIRC.TOSTServerReporter] bEnable=False bMute=False bSetTopic=True bShowJoin=True bShowSay=True bShowScore=True bShowKill=True bShowGameInfo=True bShowWeapon=True bShowHealth=True bShowHitparade=True bShowKick=True bShowTOSTKick=True bShowTOPInfo=True bShowServer=True bSortByFrags=False bNoColors=False BotNick=TOSTlive BotRealName=TOSTIRC serverside bot BotIdent=TOSTIRC BotAdminPassword= IRCServer[0]=irc.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[1]=splatterworld.de.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[2]=b0rk.uk.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[3]=mediatraffic.fi.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[4]=ngi.it.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[5]=tiscali.dk.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[6]= IRCServer[7]= IRCServer[8]= IRCServer[9]= IRCPerform1= IRCPerform2= IRCChannel= IRCChannelKey= TOServerName=IdidntEditMyConfigFile TagLayout=( %text% ) TeamNames[0]=Terrorists TeamNames[1]=Special Forces IRCReconnectTime=60 RepeatGameInfo=3 IRCAntiFloodBytes=1000 LastServer=0 ClearBufferAfterReset=True [Engine.StatLog] LocalBatcherURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngStats/ngStatsUT.exe LocalBatcherParams= LocalStatsURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngStats/html/ngStats_Main.html WorldBatcherURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/bin/ngWorldStats.exe WorldBatcherParams=-d ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs -g UT WorldStatsURL=http://www.netgamesusa.com LocalLogDir=../Logs WorldLogDir=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs bWorldBatcherError=False [TOSTTools.TOSTMapMemory] LastMaps[0]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[1]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[2]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[3]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[4]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[5]=TO-Drought LastMaps[6]=TO-Getaway.unr LastMaps[7]=TO-FrozenScar.unr LastMaps[8]=TO-Forge.unr LastMaps[9]=TO-Eskero.unr LastMaps[10]=TO-Drought.unr LastMaps[11]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[12]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[13]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[14]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[15]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[16]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[17]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[18]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[19]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[20]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[21]=TO-Trooper.unr LastMaps[22]=TO-Monastery.unr LastMaps[23]=TO-Unbreakable.unr LastMaps[24]=TO-Blaze-of-Glory.unr LastMaps[25]=TO-KnightsEdge-B1.unr LastMaps[26]=TO-Thunderball.unr LastMaps[27]=TO-Thanassos.unr LastMaps[28]=TO-TerrorMansion.unr LastMaps[29]=TO-Spynet.unr LastMaps[30]=TO-Scope.unr LastMaps[31]=TO-Resurrection.unr LastMaps[32]=TO-Rebirth.unr LastMaps[33]=TO-RapidWaters.unr LastMaps[34]=TO-Omega.unr LastMaps[35]=TO-Oilrig.unr LastMaps[36]=TO-November-Rain.unr LastMaps[37]=TO-Avalanche.unr LastMaps[38]=TO-MetalStorm.unr LastMaps[39]=TO-TrainStation.unr LastMaps[40]=TO-IcyBreeze.unr LastMaps[41]=TO-GlasgowKiss.unr LastMaps[42]=TO-Getaway.unr LastMaps[43]=TO-FrozenScar.unr LastMaps[44]=TO-Forge.unr LastMaps[45]=TO-Eskero.unr LastMaps[46]=TO-Drought.unr LastMaps[47]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[48]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[49]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[50]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[51]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[52]=TO-Trooper.unr LastMaps[53]=TO-Monastery.unr LastMaps[54]=TO-Unbreakable.unr LastMaps[55]=TO-Blaze-of-Glory.unr LastMaps[56]=TO-KnightsEdge-B1.unr LastMaps[57]=TO-Thunderball.unr LastMaps[58]=TO-Thanassos.unr LastMaps[59]=TO-TerrorMansion LastMaps[60]=TO-Trooper LastMaps[61]= LastMaps[62]= LastMaps[63]= LastMaps[64]= LastMaps[65]= LastMaps[66]= LastMaps[67]= LastMaps[68]= LastMaps[69]= LastMaps[70]= LastMaps[71]= LastMaps[72]= LastMaps[73]= LastMaps[74]= LastMaps[75]= LastMaps[76]= LastMaps[77]= LastMaps[78]= LastMaps[79]= LastMaps[80]= LastMaps[81]= LastMaps[82]= LastMaps[83]= LastMaps[84]= LastMaps[85]= LastMaps[86]= LastMaps[87]= LastMaps[88]= LastMaps[89]= LastMaps[90]= LastMaps[91]= LastMaps[92]= LastMaps[93]= LastMaps[94]= LastMaps[95]= LastMaps[96]= LastMaps[97]= LastMaps[98]= LastMaps[99]= LastMaps[100]= LastMaps[101]= LastMaps[102]= LastMaps[103]= LastMaps[104]= LastMaps[105]= LastMaps[106]= LastMaps[107]= LastMaps[108]= LastMaps[109]= LastMaps[110]= LastMaps[111]= LastMaps[112]= LastMaps[113]= LastMaps[114]= LastMaps[115]= LastMaps[116]= LastMaps[117]= LastMaps[118]= LastMaps[119]= LastMaps[120]= LastMaps[121]= LastMaps[122]= LastMaps[123]= LastMaps[124]= LastMaps[125]= LastMaps[126]= LastMaps[127]= LastMaps[128]= LastMaps[129]= LastMaps[130]= LastMaps[131]= LastMaps[132]= LastMaps[133]= LastMaps[134]= LastMaps[135]= LastMaps[136]= LastMaps[137]= LastMaps[138]= LastMaps[139]= LastMaps[140]= LastMaps[141]= LastMaps[142]= LastMaps[143]= LastMaps[144]= LastMaps[145]= LastMaps[146]= LastMaps[147]= LastMaps[148]= LastMaps[149]= LastMaps[150]= LastMaps[151]= LastMaps[152]= LastMaps[153]= LastMaps[154]= LastMaps[155]= LastMaps[156]= LastMaps[157]= LastMaps[158]= LastMaps[159]= LastMaps[160]= LastMaps[161]= LastMaps[162]= LastMaps[163]= LastMaps[164]= LastMaps[165]= LastMaps[166]= LastMaps[167]= LastMaps[168]= LastMaps[169]= LastMaps[170]= LastMaps[171]= LastMaps[172]= LastMaps[173]= LastMaps[174]= LastMaps[175]= LastMaps[176]= LastMaps[177]= LastMaps[178]= LastMaps[179]= LastMaps[180]= LastMaps[181]= LastMaps[182]= LastMaps[183]= LastMaps[184]= LastMaps[185]= LastMaps[186]= LastMaps[187]= LastMaps[188]= LastMaps[189]= LastMaps[190]= LastMaps[191]= LastMaps[192]= LastMaps[193]= LastMaps[194]= LastMaps[195]= LastMaps[196]= LastMaps[197]= LastMaps[198]= LastMaps[199]= LastMaps[200]= LastMaps[201]= LastMaps[202]= LastMaps[203]= LastMaps[204]= LastMaps[205]= LastMaps[206]= LastMaps[207]= LastMaps[208]= LastMaps[209]= LastMaps[210]= LastMaps[211]= LastMaps[212]= LastMaps[213]= LastMaps[214]= LastMaps[215]= LastMaps[216]= LastMaps[217]= LastMaps[218]= LastMaps[219]= LastMaps[220]= LastMaps[221]= LastMaps[222]= LastMaps[223]= LastMaps[224]= LastMaps[225]= LastMaps[226]= LastMaps[227]= LastMaps[228]= LastMaps[229]= LastMaps[230]= LastMaps[231]= LastMaps[232]= LastMaps[233]= LastMaps[234]= LastMaps[235]= LastMaps[236]= LastMaps[237]= LastMaps[238]= LastMaps[239]= LastMaps[240]= LastMaps[241]= LastMaps[242]= LastMaps[243]= LastMaps[244]= LastMaps[245]= LastMaps[246]= LastMaps[247]= LastMaps[248]= LastMaps[249]= [TOSTTools.TOSTBanList] AutoUpdate=True LastUpdate=2114481477 TOSTIPPolicy[0]= TOSTIPPolicy[1]= TOSTIPPolicy[2]= TOSTIPPolicy[3]= TOSTIPPolicy[4]= TOSTIPPolicy[5]= TOSTIPPolicy[6]= TOSTIPPolicy[7]= TOSTIPPolicy[8]= TOSTIPPolicy[9]= TOSTIPPolicy[10]= TOSTIPPolicy[11]= TOSTIPPolicy[12]= TOSTIPPolicy[13]= TOSTIPPolicy[14]= TOSTIPPolicy[15]= TOSTIPPolicy[16]= TOSTIPPolicy[17]= TOSTIPPolicy[18]= TOSTIPPolicy[19]= TOSTIPPolicy[20]= TOSTIPPolicy[21]= TOSTIPPolicy[22]= TOSTIPPolicy[23]= TOSTIPPolicy[24]= TOSTIPPolicy[25]= TOSTIPPolicy[26]= TOSTIPPolicy[27]= TOSTIPPolicy[28]= TOSTIPPolicy[29]= TOSTIPPolicy[30]= TOSTIPPolicy[31]= TOSTIPPolicy[32]= TOSTIPPolicy[33]= TOSTIPPolicy[34]= TOSTIPPolicy[35]= TOSTIPPolicy[36]= TOSTIPPolicy[37]= TOSTIPPolicy[38]= TOSTIPPolicy[39]= TOSTIPPolicy[40]= TOSTIPPolicy[41]= TOSTIPPolicy[42]= TOSTIPPolicy[43]= TOSTIPPolicy[44]= TOSTIPPolicy[45]= TOSTIPPolicy[46]= TOSTIPPolicy[47]= TOSTIPPolicy[48]= TOSTIPPolicy[49]= TOSTIPPolicy[50]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[0]=3579690822;2436205596;3359158854;3564660803;3558942544;3559857929;3574217831;3582357887;3583460491;3588742916;3576931530;3648611714;3648627517;3654790716;411350660;1052994792;1052997654;1053008624;1093836928;1344631082;1342589314;1346112818;3273083846; TOSTGlobalBanlist[1]=3562982200;3582234123;3576918728;3579072340;3648729237;3648729136;3649110975;3649120579;3653717563;3654787128;3645927068;414059458;415774072;416109440;405420922;405426629;1048835607;1048796233;1049743848;1052944803;1052954644;1052902503;1052925779; TOSTGlobalBanlist[2]=1092707754;1147766288;1148080655;1144618052;1350436631;1356170296;1343825950;1344630442;1346164722;1369755267;1372239897;1372241941;1378288755;1378508827;2436196338;3558956535;3574008309;3579108080;3579686820;3648550054;3648569607;3648708669;3649600118; TOSTGlobalBanlist[3]=3654922081;3646044808;415850435;416389506;1101785360;1092199399;1348752464;1346495030;1367359894;1373432166;1378308680;1380464145;2196026249;3254499314;3430237257;3565274403;3562599689;3580975265;3581366331;3574836039;3576586726;413653844;414990549; TOSTGlobalBanlist[4]=415585283;417522183;406448847;1051071074;1051648028;1053002943;1115863996;1128566439;1157196253;1143304779;1146504869;1356081522;1345854195;1346122401;1365768621;1375237787;1375378762;1362205793;1362346312;1363492876;1387681610;1380454425;2499017475; TOSTGlobalBanlist[5]=3521714090;3558909335;3581353006;3581346684;3588705892;3575220291;3648720454;3654402638;413532755;1052968425;1353229451;1342427737;1344422068;1345563389;1363476795;215592364;216055397;2186912630;2897256613;3240639954;3279175601;3285039356;3580928544; TOSTGlobalBanlist[6]=3581368783;3582454211;3576595804;3576678398;3576918375;3577788388;3578374185;3649104543;3649162661;3649131906;3643571753;3646991983;411119349;405490745;408569273;1050872913;1050910862;1052929982;1052960724;1052924144;1053007698;1053025147;1056508085; TOSTGlobalBanlist[7]=1056662910;1043005839;1085150271;1093721970;1115842527;1135203858;1148061541;1143357886;1146501391;1166812904;1349372949;1353918252;1355331001;1356817424;1345357582;1345335618;1345335642;1345862506;1346141978;1346196687;1365836801;1362649605;1363491587; TOSTGlobalBanlist[8]=1364628275;1365342660;3574225317;3569026773;1048808785;1345906902;1345882364;3584563590;3574681290;1053013041;3574223124;1051087411;3576938587;1048779676;3582233432;3564817957;1356734930;3640696265;405498327;1343821723;405433326;3649600251;1375253727; TOSTGlobalBanlist[9]=3648549687;1052997921;415869403;1081177792;1345342224;3649131890;1373286940;1373296342;3649170770;1342356036;3579693903;1345966059;1345951850;1368987766;1359038213;1043018499;1378063968;3369611736;1366235078;3570022740;1367351328;1042213481;1346176315; TOSTGlobalBanlist[10]=3648782083;1093805340;1362842262;1378306083;412485376;2209249173;3561461206;3563103745;1041781874;1153715880;1093811449;1373390222;1378305705;3576584168;3644921987;1363467249;1345818346;1145469312;3577851827;1386303982;1111715903;3569037201;1380073096; TOSTGlobalBanlist[11]=3282229178;410410500;3649117864;1144845393;1353449610;3579685730;1356533635;1372405322;3574685974;410660415;3569053706;3654505530;1113264979;409997609;1386226946;1346201466;3648781893;405420506;1372417367;3588870461;1380585897;3576588536;1052904489; TOSTGlobalBanlist[12]=3588532502;3578371571;3574684056;1400146115;1369705145;1343857216;3648675754;1053026939;1353960407;3648664819;1056641512;3649126408;1043401824;3634225522;3654880107;1362855936;3574672931;3576891281;1052971065;3648713807;1345895892;3651285298;1056840361; TOSTGlobalBanlist[13]=1356530479;3576676345;3564870490;3648698803;1046839023;3287318231;1052908172;1110690111;1042950993;1052908973;1389636677;3649117897;1054723201;3646953058;1046725226;1051926002;3649169998;3578372905;3574228262;3574250025;3569000243;3587564295;1052938977; TOSTGlobalBanlist[14]=1374041775;3649127066;2365763865;1345915953;1170611741;3651274492;1356570437;1349293498;1386030647;1051878966;1349301114;1356557561;405437479;1345848879;3576686264;1345873942;3576641978;3576648276;1345970329;417527268;1356555990;1356555209;1356855306; TOSTGlobalBanlist[15]=1043018305;2425004033;1354546884;1360773191;1345874144;1093811727;3574233822;1389980186;1389966232;1345828098;3580573805;3275985640;3559250284;1382286882;3557916081;3578386271;3651288617;3579693363;1052975371;1380456717;1052993118;1394912300;1373198728; TOSTGlobalBanlist[16]=3651335239;405499364;1093722396;409996819;1093838151;1356819752;1356852498;1354415706;3569056792;1051069945;1048779434;1346112891;1346146395;1346148733;1346134207;3564662501;3564652263;3576920422;3576920507;3576946393;3576891190;3648525958;3648603892; TOSTGlobalBanlist[17]=3648686698;3648707723;3648667630;3648749392;3648729176;1350484753;1052941961;1053001767;1389971799;1056653610;1345828101;3649121752;3649129847;3649129866;3654775406;3576670251;1349427047;1349437576;1051926406;3579643203;1044097370;2436196995;1365795996; TOSTGlobalBanlist[18]=1052925732;1345958381;1380559792;1356570302;1350506522;1141441510;3645154328;1056265735;3572414022;1356556442;1348752878;1051909193;1345873585;1388813683;1346141225;1346120747;1346111628;1388813485;1345957395;1347173009;1349332155;3649126863;1378100427; TOSTGlobalBanlist[19]=1390010885;3648531648;1052963802;1372380746;1349275776;3576637912;3574215432;1372452564;1372364779;1346129938;1372493168;1346159797;1346118159;1048807323;3576902230;3564660772;3579076605;1052939165;1052937780;3578392574;1386751241;3578587677;1345848437; TOSTGlobalBanlist[20]=3579669718;1345953238;1345874812;3576588875;1380059716;1167979451;1386047740;3287380824;1378220414;1052969904;1359972098;409213167;3569034156;2436172994;1380606805;1380602444;3579110031;1052994950;3578392830;1386822328;1386307433;3649150203;1349496351; TOSTGlobalBanlist[21]=1043141993;402972322;1146538157;3585757095;415875766;1052914223;3569055977;3564867303;1380543831;3648722337;3648580054;3562818457;3579841827;1389999236;2436177304;1375901007;3575888578;1346360294;1053007869;1380709637;3570147333;3641908901;3648534979; TOSTGlobalBanlist[22]=1389999171;3648631765;1389981513;3572403891;1346136359;1386293419;1380621851;3579654831;1052931339;1052939038;1050915206;1345869928;1411167401;67895823;67412214;405498540;1376403528;1052938887;1046748029;3578369039;3279221413;3574721774;3578393416; TOSTGlobalBanlist[23]=413703090;3574123640;1041617255;3268448674;3576611307;3574211713;1345849365;1346194201;3564870124;3252401397;1052946701;1350493943;1365270651;1350475124;3574233701;1046757110;1052969272;3579684997;3579686725;3562232860;3579684058;1346164630;3578395970; TOSTGlobalBanlist[24]=3648556037;1386289804;1349285749;1359655115;1414579482;3576655176;1349371798;3579099886;1398994209;1411006937;1111716745;1052972403;1363495693;1054734064;1380606636;1141352875;1051087464;1372440909;3648592595;1052981435;3576651799;1411339858;1389992077; TOSTGlobalBanlist[25]=3570174302;1047266568;3651274453;3560324287;1398994068;1047271249;1410961562;1048780990;1052972387;411335736;1345867543;1170214619;1410958187;3576919657;1411319332;1411102328;1411227842;1410952058;1411167896;1410938240;1411169263;1411227881;3572420733; TOSTGlobalBanlist[26]=1349300110;407400224;1363519008;1411169316;3576569278;3576563119;3579642348;1345947627;1052952241;1052902081;1052978341;1052980201;1052980708;1372512186;1414780051;411332277;1417146688;3578391068;1346189687;1048819768;3568747034;3565138542;1053006864; TOSTGlobalBanlist[27]=1389965158;3579058056;1047269405;1052982409;1400199590;2436194056;3569041295;1414600564;1411226951;1373894421;1364344761;1363533970;1346153622;1345930642;1048820073;1052967467;1345919740;1359646540;3564664373;1052978942;1411087383;1345848185;1345848884; TOSTGlobalBanlist[28]=1393616594;1345948218;1375969298;2436201062;1380665465;1431049604;402748020;3588017426;1055501730;1047317765;3641228450;3649150461;1345583422;1386231369;1345460030;1345584838;1041581330;1401972936;1345666234;1380526077;1052986451;1425590659;415337951; TOSTGlobalBanlist[29]=3557232779;1155607476;1160210840;240866738;1411130893;1400192223;3569051596;1401972873;1414768141;1092642030;1380451854;3579659971;1410927532;1410924786;1398072681;1380459602;1354392930;1052940654;1410955714;1397956659;3646948984;1363316760;1416627794; TOSTGlobalBanlist[30]=1345949935;1345976077;1442503099;1363650367;1342350689;1411155191;1047266573;1417126106;1021446778;411329491;1389981966;1407355524;1369827698;1400900839;1355022637;1425592551;1411167431;3569055578;3281964203;1403036708;1387133139;1349310429;3557444583; TOSTGlobalBanlist[31]=1024107897;1348612641;1348688401;3583784055;3266917651;3524817691;1378175531;1416725358;3557906555;1349328195;3557912424;1394491681;1050922469;1400192592;3648669502;1047268028;1363549391;1386785166;1417118559;1414730773;1345891192;1052908170;1052994064; TOSTGlobalBanlist[32]=1345868464;1380482518;1380482669;1380457615;1410969638;1411084715;3653583758;1386226995;1345685546;1393613642;1393674554;1345795582;3647021177;1345404310;3647005027;1345404292;3649115973;3649135060;1056085702;1048800452;1362673245;3565132197;1411169762; TOSTGlobalBanlist[33]=1052937756;1345960298;1411123835;1398994482;1048835259;3270263702;1378167110;1386287590;1411094728;1400198502;1386231170;416948659;1397268314;1377999743;1372741172;1415184405;1364342461;1380488718;1048798990;1414788102;1345945521;3574235766;1411179023; TOSTGlobalBanlist[34]=1380649274;3648756786;411354321;411351687;1411018304;411313272;1053018200;1346226294;1410947434;1380482520;1365993334;1342298639;1344899096;1378216374;3643523970;1369178602;3568720106;1356854413;1053012586;411654867;1354378873;1380690021;1350467273; TOSTGlobalBanlist[35]=1389981479;1358099654;3578387259;1414552160;3564870069;410145147;406721320;409151879;1345937242;1346156763;1378330361;1158373446;1095946628;1359583505;1435004271;1403885508;1361311271;1394944779;411363459;1345856706;1415004326;1411019690;415905232; TOSTGlobalBanlist[36]=1345828099;3579692352;1411307096;2436224916;2436205476;1417187097;1056640850;1052935037;1417135429;1410969933;1411041365;1411138331;1410994197;1380454590;1345919928;3648754259;1380583967;1052957229;1386311756;3562816251;1414622631;3560779641;1044050915; TOSTGlobalBanlist[37]=1363486210;1363471583;1363545512;1349352401;3651288316;1345712590;1054347679;1052993251;3579102453;1386308707;3650739492;1148683633;1410958392;1411050707;1410949748;1350445315;1386960591;1358098593;3574206594;1411023634;1397839508;1053025067;1411048762; TOSTGlobalBanlist[38]=1346116103;1372361390;1052985575;411323537;411328902;1052950003;3576601847;1363535909;3564873832;1345909220;1403126522;1417124535;1055565288;1352847083;1398703308;1378146412;1391117629;1362742707;1417149459;1416206747;3648717634;1384551530;1052946058; TOSTGlobalBanlist[39]=1346227533;1350442271;1050884556;1384556798;1435504681;1345880919;1397938559;1400154890;1345931800;3648735567;1381842410;411351852;1400211436;1052962049;1411312912;1362772808;1050921332;1054727812;1380585093;3564867651;1048835591;1381796739;1386290790; TOSTGlobalBanlist[40]=1345854204;1411183066;3569044946;3576610996;1386766004;1135647765;1384858911;1350455953;1373893018;1415047842;1410872673;1404310090;1372380086;3560319518;1051113496;1372494441;1411015437;1380474504;1400219991;1415040602;1372408010;3562817981;1448293480; TOSTGlobalBanlist[41]=1356774096;1390919291;1052983744;1416704204;1053005988;1345975006;1411167279;1350490981;1380564790;1393770618;1357828342;1384549618;2186482620;2186482621;1386929006;1400144679;1372515283;1400120648;1372439949;1412009905;1345874312;1380536779;1410959149; TOSTGlobalBanlist[42]=1345849793;1384575673;1411012070;1435561695;1381776446;1050883925;3576950471;1414774886;1346212504;1380649196;3574224097;1380628696;1435504929;1448626062;3287374701;3579697018;1380709483;1410999294;1410966971;3648640370;1380708119;1345964554;3648757830; TOSTGlobalBanlist[43]=1052949540;1386312706;3579664750;1410999061;1411227634;1363567713;1378758467;1440396891;1436353756;1380564076;1047270630;3559727325;3572761628;3576581822;1380533447;1380533987;1380533324;1378337618;1448615899;3587417358;1363494223;1415484220;1387107776; TOSTGlobalBanlist[44]=1308238787;1378658984;1411015355;1448263770;3575903029;701097949;1436358739;1393812290;1312058152;1380532756;1380533015;1448378512;1372347844;1473353785;1400214984;1448183152;411326269;1435642636;1473485753;1448359623;1415237687;1414701913;1393489338; TOSTGlobalBanlist[45]=1393708162;1387389677;1345778620;1475986527;1427246616;1380477445;1356815169;1387394182;1047495955;3576950199;1345545960;1372417534;1345828100;1389824436;3648652612;1376606202;1312393872;3252401180;411337151;3649170363;1440397285;1415238197;1400298325; TOSTGlobalBanlist[46]=1416223492;1378666884;3579691790;3648661363;1398188856; TOSTGlobalBanlist[47]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[48]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[49]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[50]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[51]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[52]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[53]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[54]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[55]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[56]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[57]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[58]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[59]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[60]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[61]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[62]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[63]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[64]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[65]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[66]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[67]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[68]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[69]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[70]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[71]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[72]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[73]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[74]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[75]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[76]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[77]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[78]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[79]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[80]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[81]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[82]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[83]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[84]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[85]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[86]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[87]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[88]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[89]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[90]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[91]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[92]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[93]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[94]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[95]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[96]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[97]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[98]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[99]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[100]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[101]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[102]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[103]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[104]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[105]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[106]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[107]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[108]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[109]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[110]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[111]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[112]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[113]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[114]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[115]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[116]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[117]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[118]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[119]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[120]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[121]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[122]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[123]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[124]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[125]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[126]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[127]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[128]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[129]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[130]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[131]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[132]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[133]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[134]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[135]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[136]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[137]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[138]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[139]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[140]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[141]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[142]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[143]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[144]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[145]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[146]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[147]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[148]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[149]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[150]= TOSTIdentBans[0]= TOSTIdentBans[1]= TOSTIdentBans[2]= TOSTIdentBans[3]= TOSTIdentBans[4]= TOSTIdentBans[5]= TOSTIdentBans[6]= TOSTIdentBans[7]= TOSTIdentBans[8]= TOSTIdentBans[9]= TOSTIdentBans[10]= TOSTIdentBans[11]= TOSTIdentBans[12]= TOSTIdentBans[13]= TOSTIdentBans[14]= TOSTIdentBans[15]= TOSTIdentBans[16]= TOSTIdentBans[17]= TOSTIdentBans[18]= TOSTIdentBans[19]= TOSTIdentBans[20]= TOSTIdentBans[21]= TOSTIdentBans[22]= TOSTIdentBans[23]= TOSTIdentBans[24]= TOSTIdentBans[25]= TOSTIdentBans[26]= TOSTIdentBans[27]= TOSTIdentBans[28]= TOSTIdentBans[29]= TOSTIdentBans[30]= TOSTIdentBans[31]= TOSTIdentBans[32]= TOSTIdentBans[33]= TOSTIdentBans[34]= TOSTIdentBans[35]= TOSTIdentBans[36]= TOSTIdentBans[37]= TOSTIdentBans[38]= TOSTIdentBans[39]= TOSTIdentBans[40]= TOSTIdentBans[41]= TOSTIdentBans[42]= TOSTIdentBans[43]= TOSTIdentBans[44]= TOSTIdentBans[45]= TOSTIdentBans[46]= TOSTIdentBans[47]= TOSTIdentBans[48]= TOSTIdentBans[49]= TOSTIdentBans[50]= TOSTIdentBans[51]= TOSTIdentBans[52]= TOSTIdentBans[53]= TOSTIdentBans[54]= TOSTIdentBans[55]= TOSTIdentBans[56]= TOSTIdentBans[57]= TOSTIdentBans[58]= TOSTIdentBans[59]= TOSTIdentBans[60]= TOSTIdentBans[61]= TOSTIdentBans[62]= TOSTIdentBans[63]= TOSTIdentBans[64]= TOSTIdentBans[65]= TOSTIdentBans[66]= TOSTIdentBans[67]= TOSTIdentBans[68]= TOSTIdentBans[69]= TOSTIdentBans[70]= TOSTIdentBans[71]= TOSTIdentBans[72]= TOSTIdentBans[73]= TOSTIdentBans[74]= TOSTIdentBans[75]= TOSTIdentBans[76]= TOSTIdentBans[77]= TOSTIdentBans[78]= TOSTIdentBans[79]= TOSTIdentBans[80]= TOSTIdentBans[81]= TOSTIdentBans[82]= TOSTIdentBans[83]= TOSTIdentBans[84]= TOSTIdentBans[85]= TOSTIdentBans[86]= TOSTIdentBans[87]= TOSTIdentBans[88]= TOSTIdentBans[89]= TOSTIdentBans[90]= TOSTIdentBans[91]= TOSTIdentBans[92]= TOSTIdentBans[93]= TOSTIdentBans[94]= TOSTIdentBans[95]= TOSTIdentBans[96]= TOSTIdentBans[97]= TOSTIdentBans[98]= TOSTIdentBans[99]= TOSTIdentBans[100]= TOSTIdentBans[101]= TOSTIdentBans[102]= TOSTIdentBans[103]= TOSTIdentBans[104]= TOSTIdentBans[105]= TOSTIdentBans[106]= TOSTIdentBans[107]= TOSTIdentBans[108]= TOSTIdentBans[109]= TOSTIdentBans[110]= TOSTIdentBans[111]= TOSTIdentBans[112]= TOSTIdentBans[113]= TOSTIdentBans[114]= TOSTIdentBans[115]= TOSTIdentBans[116]= TOSTIdentBans[117]= TOSTIdentBans[118]= TOSTIdentBans[119]= TOSTIdentBans[120]= TOSTIdentBans[121]= TOSTIdentBans[122]= TOSTIdentBans[123]= TOSTIdentBans[124]= TOSTIdentBans[125]= TOSTIdentBans[126]= TOSTIdentBans[127]= TOSTIdentBans[128]= TOSTIdentBans[129]= TOSTIdentBans[130]= TOSTIdentBans[131]= TOSTIdentBans[132]= TOSTIdentBans[133]= TOSTIdentBans[134]= TOSTIdentBans[135]= TOSTIdentBans[136]= TOSTIdentBans[137]= TOSTIdentBans[138]= TOSTIdentBans[139]= TOSTIdentBans[140]= TOSTIdentBans[141]= TOSTIdentBans[142]= TOSTIdentBans[143]= TOSTIdentBans[144]= TOSTIdentBans[145]= TOSTIdentBans[146]= TOSTIdentBans[147]= TOSTIdentBans[148]= TOSTIdentBans[149]= TOSTIdentBans[150]= TOSTIPPolicy[51]= TOSTIPPolicy[52]= TOSTIPPolicy[53]= TOSTIPPolicy[54]= TOSTIPPolicy[55]= TOSTIPPolicy[56]= TOSTIPPolicy[57]= TOSTIPPolicy[58]= TOSTIPPolicy[59]= TOSTIPPolicy[60]= TOSTIPPolicy[61]= TOSTIPPolicy[62]= TOSTIPPolicy[63]= TOSTIPPolicy[64]= TOSTIPPolicy[65]= TOSTIPPolicy[66]= TOSTIPPolicy[67]= TOSTIPPolicy[68]= TOSTIPPolicy[69]= TOSTIPPolicy[70]= TOSTIPPolicy[71]= TOSTIPPolicy[72]= TOSTIPPolicy[73]= TOSTIPPolicy[74]= TOSTIPPolicy[75]= TOSTIPPolicy[76]= TOSTIPPolicy[77]= TOSTIPPolicy[78]= TOSTIPPolicy[79]= TOSTIPPolicy[80]= TOSTIPPolicy[81]= TOSTIPPolicy[82]= TOSTIPPolicy[83]= TOSTIPPolicy[84]= TOSTIPPolicy[85]= TOSTIPPolicy[86]= TOSTIPPolicy[87]= TOSTIPPolicy[88]= TOSTIPPolicy[89]= TOSTIPPolicy[90]= TOSTIPPolicy[91]= TOSTIPPolicy[92]= TOSTIPPolicy[93]= TOSTIPPolicy[94]= TOSTIPPolicy[95]= TOSTIPPolicy[96]= TOSTIPPolicy[97]= TOSTIPPolicy[98]= TOSTIPPolicy[99]= TOSTIPPolicy[100]= TOSTIPPolicy[101]= TOSTIPPolicy[102]= TOSTIPPolicy[103]= TOSTIPPolicy[104]= TOSTIPPolicy[105]= TOSTIPPolicy[106]= TOSTIPPolicy[107]= TOSTIPPolicy[108]= TOSTIPPolicy[109]= TOSTIPPolicy[110]= TOSTIPPolicy[111]= TOSTIPPolicy[112]= TOSTIPPolicy[113]= TOSTIPPolicy[114]= TOSTIPPolicy[115]= TOSTIPPolicy[116]= TOSTIPPolicy[117]= TOSTIPPolicy[118]= TOSTIPPolicy[119]= TOSTIPPolicy[120]= TOSTIPPolicy[121]= TOSTIPPolicy[122]= TOSTIPPolicy[123]= TOSTIPPolicy[124]= TOSTIPPolicy[125]= TOSTIPPolicy[126]= TOSTIPPolicy[127]= TOSTIPPolicy[128]= TOSTIPPolicy[129]= TOSTIPPolicy[130]= TOSTIPPolicy[131]= TOSTIPPolicy[132]= TOSTIPPolicy[133]= TOSTIPPolicy[134]= TOSTIPPolicy[135]= TOSTIPPolicy[136]= TOSTIPPolicy[137]= TOSTIPPolicy[138]= TOSTIPPolicy[139]= TOSTIPPolicy[140]= TOSTIPPolicy[141]= TOSTIPPolicy[142]= TOSTIPPolicy[143]= TOSTIPPolicy[144]= TOSTIPPolicy[145]= TOSTIPPolicy[146]= TOSTIPPolicy[147]= TOSTIPPolicy[148]= TOSTIPPolicy[149]= TOSTIPPolicy[150]= TOSTIPPolicy[151]= TOSTIPPolicy[152]= TOSTIPPolicy[153]= TOSTIPPolicy[154]= TOSTIPPolicy[155]= TOSTIPPolicy[156]= TOSTIPPolicy[157]= TOSTIPPolicy[158]= TOSTIPPolicy[159]= TOSTIPPolicy[160]= TOSTIPPolicy[161]= TOSTIPPolicy[162]= TOSTIPPolicy[163]= TOSTIPPolicy[164]= TOSTIPPolicy[165]= TOSTIPPolicy[166]= TOSTIPPolicy[167]= TOSTIPPolicy[168]= TOSTIPPolicy[169]= TOSTIPPolicy[170]= TOSTIPPolicy[171]= TOSTIPPolicy[172]= TOSTIPPolicy[173]= TOSTIPPolicy[174]= TOSTIPPolicy[175]= TOSTIPPolicy[176]= TOSTIPPolicy[177]= TOSTIPPolicy[178]= TOSTIPPolicy[179]= TOSTIPPolicy[180]= TOSTIPPolicy[181]= TOSTIPPolicy[182]= TOSTIPPolicy[183]= TOSTIPPolicy[184]= TOSTIPPolicy[185]= TOSTIPPolicy[186]= TOSTIPPolicy[187]= TOSTIPPolicy[188]= TOSTIPPolicy[189]= TOSTIPPolicy[190]= TOSTIPPolicy[191]= TOSTIPPolicy[192]= TOSTIPPolicy[193]= TOSTIPPolicy[194]= TOSTIPPolicy[195]= TOSTIPPolicy[196]= TOSTIPPolicy[197]= TOSTIPPolicy[198]= TOSTIPPolicy[199]= TOSTIPPolicy[200]= TOSTIPPolicy[201]= TOSTIPPolicy[202]= TOSTIPPolicy[203]= TOSTIPPolicy[204]= TOSTIPPolicy[205]= TOSTIPPolicy[206]= TOSTIPPolicy[207]= TOSTIPPolicy[208]= TOSTIPPolicy[209]= TOSTIPPolicy[210]= TOSTIPPolicy[211]= TOSTIPPolicy[212]= TOSTIPPolicy[213]= TOSTIPPolicy[214]= TOSTIPPolicy[215]= TOSTIPPolicy[216]= TOSTIPPolicy[217]= TOSTIPPolicy[218]= TOSTIPPolicy[219]= TOSTIPPolicy[220]= TOSTIPPolicy[221]= TOSTIPPolicy[222]= TOSTIPPolicy[223]= TOSTIPPolicy[224]= TOSTIPPolicy[225]= TOSTIPPolicy[226]= TOSTIPPolicy[227]= TOSTIPPolicy[228]= TOSTIPPolicy[229]= TOSTIPPolicy[230]= TOSTIPPolicy[231]= TOSTIPPolicy[232]= TOSTIPPolicy[233]= TOSTIPPolicy[234]= TOSTIPPolicy[235]= TOSTIPPolicy[236]= TOSTIPPolicy[237]= TOSTIPPolicy[238]= TOSTIPPolicy[239]= TOSTIPPolicy[240]= TOSTIPPolicy[241]= TOSTIPPolicy[242]= TOSTIPPolicy[243]= TOSTIPPolicy[244]= TOSTIPPolicy[245]= TOSTIPPolicy[246]= TOSTIPPolicy[247]= TOSTIPPolicy[248]= TOSTIPPolicy[249]= TOSTIPPolicy[250]= TOSTIPPolicy[251]= TOSTIPPolicy[252]= TOSTIPPolicy[253]= TOSTIPPolicy[254]= TOSTIPPolicy[255]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[151]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[152]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[153]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[154]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[155]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[156]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[157]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[158]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[159]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[160]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[161]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[162]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[163]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[164]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[165]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[166]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[167]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[168]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[169]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[170]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[171]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[172]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[173]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[174]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[175]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[176]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[177]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[178]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[179]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[180]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[181]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[182]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[183]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[184]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[185]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[186]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[187]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[188]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[189]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[190]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[191]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[192]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[193]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[194]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[195]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[196]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[197]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[198]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[199]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[200]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[201]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[202]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[203]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[204]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[205]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[206]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[207]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[208]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[209]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[210]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[211]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[212]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[213]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[214]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[215]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[216]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[217]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[218]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[219]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[220]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[221]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[222]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[223]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[224]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[225]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[226]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[227]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[228]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[229]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[230]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[231]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[232]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[233]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[234]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[235]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[236]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[237]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[238]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[239]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[240]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[241]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[242]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[243]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[244]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[245]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[246]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[247]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[248]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[249]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[250]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[251]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[252]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[253]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[254]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[255]= TOSTIdentBans[151]= TOSTIdentBans[152]= TOSTIdentBans[153]= TOSTIdentBans[154]= TOSTIdentBans[155]= TOSTIdentBans[156]= TOSTIdentBans[157]= TOSTIdentBans[158]= TOSTIdentBans[159]= TOSTIdentBans[160]= TOSTIdentBans[161]= TOSTIdentBans[162]= TOSTIdentBans[163]= TOSTIdentBans[164]= TOSTIdentBans[165]= TOSTIdentBans[166]= TOSTIdentBans[167]= TOSTIdentBans[168]= TOSTIdentBans[169]= TOSTIdentBans[170]= TOSTIdentBans[171]= TOSTIdentBans[172]= TOSTIdentBans[173]= TOSTIdentBans[174]= TOSTIdentBans[175]= TOSTIdentBans[176]= TOSTIdentBans[177]= TOSTIdentBans[178]= TOSTIdentBans[179]= TOSTIdentBans[180]= TOSTIdentBans[181]= TOSTIdentBans[182]= TOSTIdentBans[183]= TOSTIdentBans[184]= TOSTIdentBans[185]= TOSTIdentBans[186]= TOSTIdentBans[187]= TOSTIdentBans[188]= TOSTIdentBans[189]= TOSTIdentBans[190]= TOSTIdentBans[191]= TOSTIdentBans[192]= TOSTIdentBans[193]= TOSTIdentBans[194]= TOSTIdentBans[195]= TOSTIdentBans[196]= TOSTIdentBans[197]= TOSTIdentBans[198]= TOSTIdentBans[199]= TOSTIdentBans[200]= TOSTIdentBans[201]= TOSTIdentBans[202]= TOSTIdentBans[203]= TOSTIdentBans[204]= TOSTIdentBans[205]= TOSTIdentBans[206]= TOSTIdentBans[207]= TOSTIdentBans[208]= TOSTIdentBans[209]= TOSTIdentBans[210]= TOSTIdentBans[211]= TOSTIdentBans[212]= TOSTIdentBans[213]= TOSTIdentBans[214]= TOSTIdentBans[215]= TOSTIdentBans[216]= TOSTIdentBans[217]= TOSTIdentBans[218]= TOSTIdentBans[219]= TOSTIdentBans[220]= TOSTIdentBans[221]= TOSTIdentBans[222]= TOSTIdentBans[223]= TOSTIdentBans[224]= TOSTIdentBans[225]= TOSTIdentBans[226]= TOSTIdentBans[227]= TOSTIdentBans[228]= TOSTIdentBans[229]= TOSTIdentBans[230]= TOSTIdentBans[231]= TOSTIdentBans[232]= TOSTIdentBans[233]= TOSTIdentBans[234]= TOSTIdentBans[235]= TOSTIdentBans[236]= TOSTIdentBans[237]= TOSTIdentBans[238]= TOSTIdentBans[239]= TOSTIdentBans[240]= TOSTIdentBans[241]= TOSTIdentBans[242]= TOSTIdentBans[243]= TOSTIdentBans[244]= TOSTIdentBans[245]= TOSTIdentBans[246]= TOSTIdentBans[247]= TOSTIdentBans[248]= TOSTIdentBans[249]= TOSTIdentBans[250]= TOSTIdentBans[251]= TOSTIdentBans[252]= TOSTIdentBans[253]= TOSTIdentBans[254]= TOSTIdentBans[255]= [NPLoader_v16b.NPLActor] bAutoInstallNewMods=True bAutoFixInstalls=True bUseNativeHelper=True ModInfoClasses[0]=ACEv08g_S.ACEInfo ModInfoClasses[1]= ModInfoClasses[2]= ModInfoClasses[3]= ModInfoClasses[4]= ModInfoClasses[5]= ModInfoClasses[6]= ModInfoClasses[7]= ModInfoClasses[8]= ModInfoClasses[9]= ModInfoClasses[10]= ModInfoClasses[11]= ModInfoClasses[12]= ModInfoClasses[13]= ModInfoClasses[14]= ModInfoClasses[15]= ModInfoClasses[16]= ModInfoClasses[17]= ModInfoClasses[18]= ModInfoClasses[19]= ModInfoClasses[20]= ModInfoClasses[21]= ModInfoClasses[22]= ModInfoClasses[23]= ModInfoClasses[24]= ModInfoClasses[25]= ModInfoClasses[26]= ModInfoClasses[27]= ModInfoClasses[28]= ModInfoClasses[29]= ModInfoClasses[30]= ModInfoClasses[31]= ModInfoClasses[32]= ModInfoClasses[33]= ModInfoClasses[34]= ModInfoClasses[35]= ModInfoClasses[36]= ModInfoClasses[37]= ModInfoClasses[38]= ModInfoClasses[39]= ModInfoClasses[40]= ModInfoClasses[41]= ModInfoClasses[42]= ModInfoClasses[43]= ModInfoClasses[44]= ModInfoClasses[45]= ModInfoClasses[46]= ModInfoClasses[47]= ModInfoClasses[48]= ModInfoClasses[49]= ModInfoClasses[50]= IgnoredClasses[0]=ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo IgnoredClasses[1]= IgnoredClasses[2]= IgnoredClasses[3]= IgnoredClasses[4]= IgnoredClasses[5]= IgnoredClasses[6]= IgnoredClasses[7]= IgnoredClasses[8]= IgnoredClasses[9]= IgnoredClasses[10]= IgnoredClasses[11]= IgnoredClasses[12]= IgnoredClasses[13]= IgnoredClasses[14]= IgnoredClasses[15]= IgnoredClasses[16]= IgnoredClasses[17]= IgnoredClasses[18]= IgnoredClasses[19]= IgnoredClasses[20]= IgnoredClasses[21]= IgnoredClasses[22]= IgnoredClasses[23]= IgnoredClasses[24]= IgnoredClasses[25]= IgnoredClasses[26]= IgnoredClasses[27]= IgnoredClasses[28]= IgnoredClasses[29]= IgnoredClasses[30]= IgnoredClasses[31]= IgnoredClasses[32]= IgnoredClasses[33]= IgnoredClasses[34]= IgnoredClasses[35]= IgnoredClasses[36]= IgnoredClasses[37]= IgnoredClasses[38]= IgnoredClasses[39]= IgnoredClasses[40]= IgnoredClasses[41]= IgnoredClasses[42]= IgnoredClasses[43]= IgnoredClasses[44]= IgnoredClasses[45]= IgnoredClasses[46]= IgnoredClasses[47]= IgnoredClasses[48]= IgnoredClasses[49]= IgnoredClasses[50]= IgnoredSettings[0]= IgnoredSettings[1]= IgnoredSettings[2]= IgnoredSettings[3]= IgnoredSettings[4]= IgnoredSettings[5]= IgnoredSettings[6]= IgnoredSettings[7]= IgnoredSettings[8]= IgnoredSettings[9]= IgnoredSettings[10]= IgnoredSettings[11]= IgnoredSettings[12]= IgnoredSettings[13]= IgnoredSettings[14]= IgnoredSettings[15]= IgnoredSettings[16]= IgnoredSettings[17]= IgnoredSettings[18]= IgnoredSettings[19]= IgnoredSettings[20]= IgnoredSettings[21]= IgnoredSettings[22]= IgnoredSettings[23]= IgnoredSettings[24]= IgnoredSettings[25]= IgnoredSettings[26]= IgnoredSettings[27]= IgnoredSettings[28]= IgnoredSettings[29]= IgnoredSettings[30]= IgnoredSettings[31]= IgnoredSettings[32]= IgnoredSettings[33]= IgnoredSettings[34]= IgnoredSettings[35]= IgnoredSettings[36]= IgnoredSettings[37]= IgnoredSettings[38]= IgnoredSettings[39]= IgnoredSettings[40]= IgnoredSettings[41]= IgnoredSettings[42]= IgnoredSettings[43]= IgnoredSettings[44]= IgnoredSettings[45]= IgnoredSettings[46]= IgnoredSettings[47]= IgnoredSettings[48]= IgnoredSettings[49]= IgnoredSettings[50]= [ACEv08_AutoConfig.ACEAutoConfigActor] UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOST42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[3]=Engine.u UPackages[4]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[5]=TOSTFun.u UPackages[6]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[7]=TOSTIRC.u UPackages[8]=TOSTTools.u UPackages[9]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[10]=TOPModels.u UPackages[11]=TOSTWeapons42 UPackages[12]=TOSTWeaponsClient42 UPackages[13]=LagMonitor.u UPackages[14]=ServerCrashFix_v11.u UPackages[15]=TOHeartbeat.u UPackages[16]=TOThwap.u UPackages[17]=TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece UPackages[18]=TOST43.TOSTServerMutator UPackages[18]=TOST43.TOSTServerActor [NPLoader_v16c.NPLActor] bAutoInstallNewMods=True bAutoFixInstalls=True bUseNativeHelper=True ModInfoClasses[0]=ACEv08h_S.ACEInfo ModInfoClasses[1]= ModInfoClasses[2]= ModInfoClasses[3]= ModInfoClasses[4]= ModInfoClasses[5]= ModInfoClasses[6]= ModInfoClasses[7]= ModInfoClasses[8]= ModInfoClasses[9]= ModInfoClasses[10]= ModInfoClasses[11]= ModInfoClasses[12]= ModInfoClasses[13]= ModInfoClasses[14]= ModInfoClasses[15]= ModInfoClasses[16]= ModInfoClasses[17]= ModInfoClasses[18]= ModInfoClasses[19]= ModInfoClasses[20]= ModInfoClasses[21]= ModInfoClasses[22]= ModInfoClasses[23]= ModInfoClasses[24]= ModInfoClasses[25]= ModInfoClasses[26]= ModInfoClasses[27]= ModInfoClasses[28]= ModInfoClasses[29]= ModInfoClasses[30]= ModInfoClasses[31]= ModInfoClasses[32]= ModInfoClasses[33]= ModInfoClasses[34]= ModInfoClasses[35]= ModInfoClasses[36]= ModInfoClasses[37]= ModInfoClasses[38]= ModInfoClasses[39]= ModInfoClasses[40]= ModInfoClasses[41]= ModInfoClasses[42]= ModInfoClasses[43]= ModInfoClasses[44]= ModInfoClasses[45]= ModInfoClasses[46]= ModInfoClasses[47]= ModInfoClasses[48]= ModInfoClasses[49]= ModInfoClasses[50]= IgnoredClasses[0]=ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo IgnoredClasses[1]=ACEv08g_S.ACEInfo IgnoredClasses[2]= IgnoredClasses[3]= IgnoredClasses[4]= IgnoredClasses[5]= IgnoredClasses[6]= IgnoredClasses[7]= IgnoredClasses[8]= IgnoredClasses[9]= IgnoredClasses[10]= IgnoredClasses[11]= IgnoredClasses[12]= IgnoredClasses[13]= IgnoredClasses[14]= IgnoredClasses[15]= IgnoredClasses[16]= IgnoredClasses[17]= IgnoredClasses[18]= IgnoredClasses[19]= IgnoredClasses[20]= IgnoredClasses[21]= IgnoredClasses[22]= IgnoredClasses[23]= IgnoredClasses[24]= IgnoredClasses[25]= IgnoredClasses[26]= IgnoredClasses[27]= IgnoredClasses[28]= IgnoredClasses[29]= IgnoredClasses[30]= IgnoredClasses[31]= IgnoredClasses[32]= IgnoredClasses[33]= IgnoredClasses[34]= IgnoredClasses[35]= IgnoredClasses[36]= IgnoredClasses[37]= IgnoredClasses[38]= IgnoredClasses[39]= IgnoredClasses[40]= IgnoredClasses[41]= IgnoredClasses[42]= IgnoredClasses[43]= IgnoredClasses[44]= IgnoredClasses[45]= IgnoredClasses[46]= IgnoredClasses[47]= IgnoredClasses[48]= IgnoredClasses[49]= IgnoredClasses[50]= IgnoredSettings[0]= IgnoredSettings[1]= IgnoredSettings[2]= IgnoredSettings[3]= IgnoredSettings[4]= IgnoredSettings[5]= IgnoredSettings[6]= IgnoredSettings[7]= IgnoredSettings[8]= IgnoredSettings[9]= IgnoredSettings[10]= IgnoredSettings[11]= IgnoredSettings[12]= IgnoredSettings[13]= IgnoredSettings[14]= IgnoredSettings[15]= IgnoredSettings[16]= IgnoredSettings[17]= IgnoredSettings[18]= IgnoredSettings[19]= IgnoredSettings[20]= IgnoredSettings[21]= IgnoredSettings[22]= IgnoredSettings[23]= IgnoredSettings[24]= IgnoredSettings[25]= IgnoredSettings[26]= IgnoredSettings[27]= IgnoredSettings[28]= IgnoredSettings[29]= IgnoredSettings[30]= IgnoredSettings[31]= IgnoredSettings[32]= IgnoredSettings[33]= IgnoredSettings[34]= IgnoredSettings[35]= IgnoredSettings[36]= IgnoredSettings[37]= IgnoredSettings[38]= IgnoredSettings[39]= IgnoredSettings[40]= IgnoredSettings[41]= IgnoredSettings[42]= IgnoredSettings[43]= IgnoredSettings[44]= IgnoredSettings[45]= IgnoredSettings[46]= IgnoredSettings[47]= IgnoredSettings[48]= IgnoredSettings[49]= IgnoredSettings[50]= [ACEv08g_S.ACEActor] ExcludedPorts= bAutoFindWANIp=True bCacheWANIP=True WANQueryServer[0]=utgl.unrealadmin.org/ip.php WANQueryServer[1]= WANQueryServer[2]= WANQueryServer[3]= WANQueryServer[4]= WANQueryServer[5]= WANQueryServer[6]= WANQueryServer[7]= WANQueryServer[8]= WANQueryServer[9]= ForcedWANIP= CachedWANIP= InitialCheckLinger=5.000000 InitialCheckTimeout=70.000000 PeriodicCheckInterval=45.000000 PeriodicCheckTimeout=60.000000 SShotTimeOut=40.000000 bSShotWhenKick=True SShotPath=../Shots/ SShotPrefix=[ACE] SShotQuality=85 bAutoConfig=True AutoConfigPackage=ACEv08_AutoConfig bAutoUpdate=True UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOSTWeaponsClient42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTWeapons42.u UPackages[3]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[4]=Unrealshare.u UPackages[5]=UnrealI.u UPackages[6]=Fire.u UPackages[7]=TOST42.u UPackages[8]=Engine.u UPackages[9]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[10]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[11]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[12]=TOPModels.u UPackages[13]= UPackages[14]= UPackages[15]= UPackages[16]= UPackages[17]= UPackages[18]= UPackages[19]= UPackages[20]= UPackages[21]= UPackages[22]= UPackages[23]= UPackages[24]= UPackages[25]= UPackages[26]= UPackages[27]= UPackages[28]= UPackages[29]= UPackages[30]= UPackages[31]= NativePackages[0]= NativePackages[1]= NativePackages[2]= NativePackages[3]= NativePackages[4]= NativePackages[5]= NativePackages[6]= NativePackages[7]= NativePackages[8]= NativePackages[9]= NativePackages[10]= NativePackages[11]= NativePackages[12]= NativePackages[13]= NativePackages[14]= NativePackages[15]= NativePackages[16]= NativePackages[17]= NativePackages[18]= NativePackages[19]= NativePackages[20]= NativePackages[21]= NativePackages[22]= NativePackages[23]= NativePackages[24]= NativePackages[25]= NativePackages[26]= NativePackages[27]= NativePackages[28]= NativePackages[29]= NativePackages[30]= NativePackages[31]= bExternalLog=True LogPath=../Logs/ LogPrefix=[ACE] bExternalLogJoins=True JoinLogPath=../Logs/ JoinLogPrefix=[ACEPLAYERS] AdminPass= bAllowCrosshairScaling=True bShowLogo=True LogoXPos=10.000000 LogoYPos=-100.000000 bAllowUnknownPackages=False [ACEv08h_S.ACEActor] ExcludedPorts= bAutoFindWANIp=True bCacheWANIP=True WANQueryServer[0]=utgl.unrealadmin.org/ip.php WANQueryServer[1]= WANQueryServer[2]= WANQueryServer[3]= WANQueryServer[4]= WANQueryServer[5]= WANQueryServer[6]= WANQueryServer[7]= WANQueryServer[8]= WANQueryServer[9]= ForcedWANIP= CachedWANIP= InitialCheckLinger=5.000000 InitialCheckTimeout=70.000000 PeriodicCheckInterval=45.000000 PeriodicCheckTimeout=60.000000 SShotTimeOut=40.000000 bSShotWhenKick=True SShotPath=../Shots/ SShotPrefix=[ACE] SShotQuality=85 bAutoConfig=True AutoConfigPackage=ACEv08_AutoConfig bAutoUpdate=True UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOSTWeaponsClient42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTWeapons42.u UPackages[3]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[4]=Unrealshare.u UPackages[5]=UnrealI.u UPackages[6]=Fire.u UPackages[7]=TOST42.u UPackages[8]=Engine.u UPackages[9]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[10]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[11]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[12]=TOPModels.u UPackages[13]= UPackages[14]= UPackages[15]= UPackages[16]= UPackages[17]= UPackages[18]= UPackages[19]= UPackages[20]= UPackages[21]= UPackages[22]= UPackages[23]= UPackages[24]= UPackages[25]= UPackages[26]= UPackages[27]= UPackages[28]= UPackages[29]= UPackages[30]= UPackages[31]= NativePackages[0]= NativePackages[1]= NativePackages[2]= NativePackages[3]= NativePackages[4]= NativePackages[5]= NativePackages[6]= NativePackages[7]= NativePackages[8]= NativePackages[9]= NativePackages[10]= NativePackages[11]= NativePackages[12]= NativePackages[13]= NativePackages[14]= NativePackages[15]= NativePackages[16]= NativePackages[17]= NativePackages[18]= NativePackages[19]= NativePackages[20]= NativePackages[21]= NativePackages[22]= NativePackages[23]= NativePackages[24]= NativePackages[25]= NativePackages[26]= NativePackages[27]= NativePackages[28]= NativePackages[29]= NativePackages[30]= NativePackages[31]= bExternalLog=True LogPath=../Logs/ LogPrefix=[ACE] bExternalLogJoins=True JoinLogPath=../Logs/ JoinLogPrefix=[ACEPLAYERS] AdminPass= bAllowCrosshairScaling=True bShowLogo=True LogoXPos=10.000000 LogoYPos=-100.000000 bAllowUnknownPackages=False [TOST43.TOSTServerActor] Mutators[1]=demsgonly.demsgonly Mutators[2]=TOHeartbeat.TOHeartbeat Mutators[3]=TOThwap.TOThwap Pieces[01]=TOSTFun.TOSTAnnouncer  
    • kimoomik
      By kimoomik
      This updated ini file will fix the internet server list. It is based on an original and unmodified 3.4 ini file. Simply replace this ini file with your current ini file.

Windows XP:
      C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Tactical Ops\System  
      Windows Vista and above (UAC Virtualization):
      Update the ini file in the VirtualStore. Copy & Paste the following address in the explorer address bar:
      %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames\Tactical Ops\System  
    • KorteZZ
      By KorteZZ
      Hi guys!
      I want to know: what is your Top-10 maps in TO:AoT? Please write your favorite maps. You can write less than 10 maps, if you like less =)
      My favorite maps:
      1. Trooper
      2. Blister
      3. Rapidwaters
      4. Scope
      5. Terror Mansion
      6. Train Station
      7. Verdon
      8. CIA
      9. Drought
      10. Getaway

Why I'm asking this? Becouse I'm porting TO:AoT maps to CS 1.6. I already ported TO_Trooper and de_TO_Blister. And I need to know which maps I will port next. When will be ready 10 or more maps, they will be packed in "Tactical Ops map pack for CS 1.6"
      Here you can find my maps.
      http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/161575
      http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/186687