This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Renkinjutsushi

Tipps 'n Tricks

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

How about we share our TacOps knowledge a little to improve everyone's game?
Even if it seems like it doesn't have much purpose for the current members on this site since you all got great experience already, it might lure in some noobies we play with to this forum and they could learn a little from y'all masters of the art? What do you think?
It might help everybody a little bit because it gives us the opportunity to correct and/or complement each other if we're doin' it wrong or not doin' it at all!

What kind of knowledge am i talking about? - EVERYTHING that you consider useful to give you a little extra edge in the game.

You don't even have to write long guides or anything like that. Just come in from time to time if you can think of something and write it down. We can then collect all tips in the first post right here.
Haha, I bet this has been done before a thousand times already. SO if you find anything elsewhere just add it here aswell ;-)

PS: Also please kill me now if it's a terrible idea :-O

My tips:
1) Use headset!!! 70% of the kill is made by sounds, if you have good headset, then you can hear enemies from quite far distance already + walk to hear better
2) Second very useful tip is to look where other team members are going and remember it, because when you see that they have died you know exactly where enemy is, so you can prepare to surprise them.
3) This tip is only for those who have old PC - put all your TO settings to low except sound - with that you wont have so many Fps drops and lags
4) Use keybinds, such as buying armour or nade and selling stuff keybinds - with that it takes no time to buy/sell things. Just google SuperTeam keybinder and you will find it.
5) Dont use automatic reload! Because when you are 1n1 with someone and you run out of clip, then you can easily switch to other weapon instead of waiting for ages to reload and probably in that time you are already dead.
6) Not really a tip, but how to improve your aim. When i wasn't as good as i am at the moment i played while thinking aim head, aim head and it really does help.

I hope these are useful for someone

best:

Sound to max and pay really good atention concentrate on the sound use it like you'r blind and only have sound.

Pre fire if you hear something and your olmost sure it isnt your teammember pre fire empty your clip 9 of the 10 times you will take out an enemie.

also i got some good tactic in maps for wars but that im not going to explain here.

camp and rush let people say what they want this is a tactic you are allowed to use it.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

My tips:
1) Use headset!!! 70% of the kill is made by sounds, if you have good headset, then you can hear enemies from quite far distance already + walk to hear better
2) Second very useful tip is to look where other team members are going and remember it, because when you see that they have died you know exactly where enemy is, so you can prepare to surprise them.
3) This tip is only for those who have old PC - put all your TO settings to low except sound - with that you wont have so many Fps drops and lags
4) Use keybinds, such as buying armour or nade and selling stuff keybinds - with that it takes no time to buy/sell things. Just google SuperTeam keybinder and you will find it.
5) Dont use automatic reload! Because when you are 1n1 with someone and you run out of clip, then you can easily switch to other weapon instead of waiting for ages to reload and probably in that time you are already dead.
6) Not really a tip, but how to improve your aim. When i wasn't as good as i am at the moment i played while thinking aim head, aim head and it really does help.

I hope these are useful for someone

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

best:

Sound to max and pay really good atention concentrate on the sound use it like you'r blind and only have sound.

Pre fire if you hear something and your olmost sure it isnt your teammember pre fire empty your clip 9 of the 10 times you will take out an enemie.

also i got some good tactic in maps for wars but that im not going to explain here.

camp and rush let people say what they want this is a tactic you are allowed to use it.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

The first one is a tweak, tweak = cheat

headhunter    35
headhunter
The first one is a tweak, tweak = cheat

agreed

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Lol my game is perfection already.

DUUH

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

agreed

I wrote between () that it could be seen as a tweak.

but also where are you drawing the line of ini tweaking and not?

ambiantsound if you take it away you can't hear the elevator so you disadvantage yourself but you can hear the rest better? so you got an advantage and disadvantage?

also now a days every one tweaks? you wanna say that everybody plays with default ini's?
70% of the players tweaked their ini in some way. 30% the better players like us didn't.

also this is why i prefer 3.5 because you will get banned for changing your ini.

where is the line of tweaking your ini? you can say just by changing anything in the ini is tweaking? that isn't true.

Also i want to put out that i don't cheat/tweak in any kind of way and im happy to share my ini.

also i want to point out that: old pc's and new pc's the game will addept to your pc (fps)(etc)
so some with an new pc will have an diffrint kind of ini that someone with an old pc.

A friend of mine has an pentium 3+ his graphiccard is so old that he can't be flashed by a flashnade ? tweak? old pc?....

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

cheat = tweak simple as that. if u use that u have earned my hate.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
cheat = tweak simple as that. if u use that u have earned my hate.

sorry mate just using a default ini.

so your saying just change anything in your ini is tweaking so is cheating. I agree but disagree at the same time it's hard to tell the diffrince between really tweaking or just innocent changing things...

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

If it gives you unfair advantage then its a tweak..
Or if it makes something unnatural..
If you already write that kind of shit in your tips then the possibility that you use it is 99%
I have never heard that someone cant get flashed because of old video card.. My PC is over 6 years old and my graphic card is really shit, but i still get flashed, but i have heared that you can tweak it so you cant get flashed. And in 3.5 there are more tweakers than in 3.4 - that means you can tweak.. One of the most famous tweakers in TO is cckane who got caught and he tweaked for years in 3.5

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
If it gives you unfair advantage then its a tweak..
Or if it makes something unnatural..
If you already write that kind of shit in your tips then the possibility that you use it is 99%
I have never heard that someone cant get flashed because of old video card.. My PC is over 6 years old and my graphic card is really shit, but i still get flashed, but i have heared that you can tweak it so you cant get flashed. And in 3.5 there are more tweakers than in 3.4 - that means you can tweak.. One of the most famous tweakers in TO is cckane who got caught and he tweaked for years in 3.5

hmmm, oke I didn't knew that, He told me a bullshit story then, i thought their might be a possibility that someone with an old videocard couldn't be flashed he had his brightness of the screen to max so don't know.

3.5 has a mod that scannes your ini for tweaks, so did you change something what isn't allowed or not natural like you said, it wil kick you.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

My brightness is also max.
Never heard of that mod, but i know that there are many tweakers.
Dialogicz and spawN are big tweakers and they have admited it, but they could still play in 3.5 without any problems so im not sure.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
My brightness is also max.
Never heard of that mod, but i know that there are many tweakers.
Dialogicz and spawN are big tweakers and they have admited it, but they could still play in 3.5 without any problems so im not sure.

ehm il do some research to find that mod.

there was a mod im sure of it.

also i want to share something with you do you have msn?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

to make a long and boring conversation, short ..

tweak = cheat & cheat = gay.

end of story.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
to make a long and boring conversation, short ..

tweak = cheat & cheat = gay.

end of story.

ehm ehm ehm coz i like you so much.

Agreed :D