This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

New team member: Renk

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
Jij wordt het niet. Klaar punt uit!

Je haat me wel heel erg?

headhunter    35
headhunter

nee we haten je niet.
maar er zijn meerdere nee's in het team waaronder ik,
waarom? we vinden je iritant en je zeurt.. en ook al mag je een goeie gozer zijn
het zal gewoon niet passen binnen het team

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

I'm still a human being with a personal life so I can't always be active. Choosing people by experience is a big mistake if you ask me. How are you going to get more people with experience if you never give them a shot to gain any? I'm referring to admin experience of course, not game exp. . When I'm at home and not asleep I am always available on the teamspeak server if you need me. You shouldn't discuss criterias to get chosen but just let things go their way. In the end it's the teams decision they discuss applications in the internal forum. If you don't get chosen it will have it's reasons. And there's still time, right? Noone said it's over for any of you.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Renk seems like a good players to, doesnt abuse in anyway,

If u use your SA like i did in the past -.-" :P

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

6.You cheat

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``
Mad i dont think he is more active..
Only reason why u might have seen him often is that ive been playing at night, from 8-14 May i had 4 exams in University, i am getting new headset as fast as possible, although it has nothing to do with admining the server and the reason he applied before me was because he got to know about this forum before - in the end it should be experience.

I play morning afternoon and night, that's why i tell u u are not so active, renk and me are always on TS talking with headhunter, lady sometimes and with thomas, maybe is not an important reason to admining the server but it's another reason of why he had choosen( I e-mailed like 4 times 6 months ago or more)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Renk, since u got ur SA i have seen you twice..

-.-

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

:mask: it's cause i'm a flippin' ninja

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

srsly doubt that ;)

Ninja's dun lag you know,

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

looks like you guys don't want me anymore. it's a shame... just because i can't be that active doesn't mean i don't want to support you.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

lol renk ur welcome again always u know that, but if ur inactive we took another gameadmins, and we thought u dont want to be 1 anymore

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

it's just that the game was unbearable for me to play because for some time i had great lags the whole day. teleporting through the maps isn't that optimal to win so i got really really MAAAAD and had to play other games. but nobody can escape the charme of TacOps forever...and who wants to anyway? it was never my intention to be abscent for so long. forgive me :'(

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I told u taht ur forgiven lil bastard :D im sure thomas will be happy to see u here and will give u back ur admin rights!

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

we can only hope :> i know it looks like i wasn't to serious about this business but come on you know that's not true

Sign in to follow this