This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

Third Anniversary Tournament: The Teams

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

"His other nick is NeBu"

Ye, you don't talk about me :D

In total, you're rather blind, because for a long time do not speak here, because there is no need to - you said it without any evidence that I was a cheater and that's all.

That does not change the fact that every time I come here and read you and have a laugh.

J0n3k and other guy from this two videos are cheaters, on Polish Facebook Group is more ACE SShots like this:

http://imageshack.us/f/69/n8zj.jpg/ ACE Shot by Cocaine, three days ago, when they play mix.

btw. Someone says its aimbot - not, at this videos this two cheaters using cheat "NoName Bot", and its only radar, looks like shot higher. ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

we went to the videos you've posted
stop to think the whole world revolves around you
and the second video looks like a bad aim aimbot with slow aim
and retains times your faked screens
wrong color - its blue and terror is red XD

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
"His other nick is NeBu"

Ye, you don't talk about me :D

In total, you're rather blind, because for a long time do not speak here, because there is no need to - you said it without any evidence that I was a cheater and that's all.

That does not change the fact that every time I come here and read you and have a laugh.

J0n3k and other guy from this two videos are cheaters, on Polish Facebook Group is more ACE SShots like this:

http://imageshack.us/f/69/n8zj.jpg/ ACE Shot by Cocaine, three days ago, when they play mix.

btw. Someone says its aimbot - not, at this videos this two cheaters using cheat "NoName Bot", and its only radar, looks like shot higher. ;)

Just a screenshot of an player, Doesn't tell anything about player name/ip/cheats etc....

and retains times your faked screens
wrong color - its blue and terror is red xD

Red- Unfriendly
Blue-Friendly

Sign in to follow this