This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
federico

Read it

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

In the last years the games Unreal tournament and Tactical Ops have fall in decadence, because no one wants to give support to this games, because they are too old. In this world,it exists people that still playing this games and they don't want to see die, it would be a sad story if this occurs. The only way that Unreal Tournament and Tactical Ops fans can continuing playing this game,it's giving support from people and fans that still playing this games, because Unreal Tournament, and principally Tactical Ops are in trash, in this last, no one knows who's the owner of this game; it was atari, and they don't are; the study "Kamehan studios" ,that who was the developer, it's dead because there is no legal personality of this company. These games doesnt make any monetary utility to Epic Games,Star's Super Games,Star Games and Star's Denomination, so they don't would be affected to giving us this engine. Please, set it free...

Short: UT/TO are almost dead cuz of the game beeing a bit old, Share and sign to try make more people to play this beatiful old games ;)

federico    23
federico

Sorry, i didn't know that there was another same post.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

here in the forum makes no sense =D
but to need more players :(

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Yeah 72 out of 1,443 lol we can use all the luck we can =P some of you most have more then 1 E-mail ? ;) sign sign sign !

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I have three emails so can sign two more :P

Edit; Didn't work, two other emails and it's still on 72...(need other ip i guess)

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

For me it's working, I signed for the second time.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

tryed sign two times today and nothing :S

Twist    24
Twist

just signed at my work :laugh: , will sign it at home too with another email adress (other ip)

but we will never make it xd

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Signed 6 times, I will create some new emails later and sign few more :)