This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
kimoomik

About new Clan scammers`

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

oyu4g2hv.jpg
gc3m6afy.jpg
2c9pluzk.jpg
toq5gq39.jpg
3e82d4u5.jpg
m2zdizbj.jpg
k5n9n5vu.jpg

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

WUGJE tweaker, + he is banned!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

this guy with whom I've written called themselves owned
all others in this clan tweakers to :D and redbull obvious radar

and also wanted that I play for the clan until wugje because I knew from the outset that he is cheating
THAT'S UR FUCKING SERIOUS?

moreover, I also came to ears that they have koerney poached from sG or he is supposedly in the clan
I also know that skiller, lypo and j0se are members (look here)
http://sto-gaming.org/p/gameserver/statsdisplay.php?search=scammers&country=&display=All&SortOrder=damage&arrsize=100

3029onq.jpg
(Geheime Gruppe = Secret Group)

vetran clan? pls change it in tweaker and radar clan

btw scammers? a good player dont use any kind of cheats!!!

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

You're weak and you have a problem to other people because you are one of the biggest cunt, with whom I was dealing for more than eight years playing this game? As for me, at any time, where you write about my person and my accompanying people who cheat in any way going down even more.

In this funny video that you have recorded checked every place where he could be the opponent, and just the fact that I looked at the tunnel and leaned out terrorist is just a coincidence - if you noticed he leaned out very quickly after I looked at the tunnel, but the weak player like you only what he sees, the radar. Well, not my problem.

The film about r.b, which threw on youtube, the only thing I see is that it uses the sounds and all. He left the room, there was a player, he killed him. You probably as a player with 2 years experience looking at the crosshairs as close to the edge, but it's not my business. On the ladder looks at the 3 possible forms of escape opposing team player, or not approaching enemy, eventually killing afk player.

I do not know what you think the word "tweak" - because for me it is soundhack, speedhack and other such things that are not allowed separate hack into the game, which can be done in the ini.

The only things that have changed in the ini is the resolution, details, sounds (the ini another player), video driver and OpenGL files so as to make the game brighter and netspeed (20000). The user only the sensitivity of the mouse, hud, and what else is there? Even I do not remember, do not want to check.

As for me, here you can write anything about me, I do not care. I play this game all the time, that I know enough about it and I can well enough to play it. I play more than eight years, r.b maybe or more than 10 years, but what the hell - man that I barely 2 years in this game, that the only thing he does is sitting on spectator a game in which the game is only 30 or 40 people, where they are only 2 servers full of crying about it, that someone is better than him. I already do not play in this game, I go only occasionally, so I do not care whether or not the ban somehow I do not care. At any time I can change the IP, which is not a big problem.

I hope that when it is released Critical Point: Incursion, get the beta and I'll be able to play a game where it will be solid Anti-Cheat, and you at most will be able to continue to cry like here that does not know how to play.

Without consideration, NeBu

PS. ZEE.WONK - i don't know who are you, but this game is dead - remove it from your computer and get a real life.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

if the game is dead what you are looking for then tweaker here? :3
no i play since two months fucking stupid blabber
sure, he know that he was spectated and firing into the empty but make to much mistakes ;)

read on the fucking screens since has added to a tweak it is ur mate owned
and every one see that he aiming on walls

YOU WROTE: "I hope that when it is released Critical Point: Incursion, get the beta and I'll be able to play a game where it will be solid Anti-Cheat, and you at most will be able to continue to cry like here that does not know how to play."

so is that the reason then u come on a server see my score, say who u are very skilled and left after kill u and two other guys on 3vs1 scene? :D

you should be a fucking comedian

and btw you grade yourself added that tinkered at your ini was particular sounds
you realize it? ;D

and wtf is that?
thats u in spectatormode with ur cheat HAHAHAHAHAHA

and this is played by yourself ;)

but something comes out just when childrens are on pc

if you do not care why you're writing a novel then?

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

As for me, you can write here different, incredible stories. You are one big pussy and nothing more to say to you I do not.

Video recorded with 3/4 years ago (I had a private movie, but all the movies that I gave a public channel, which changed the date of publication), where he played one of the poles of radar rebuffed. So once did, already recording people with radar or with a demo, or going to the Spectator rebuffed the radar in order to show the evidence of others. Your evidence is just ridiculous, where you go in order to show one round of where you can not see anything. As for me, you're a comedian, I read your words instantly improves my mood for the day.

You can see how little you know on this game, so writing here going down even more - because I know more about it than you do, and you do not know each other at the inventing incredible. Shut up forever and ever, amen.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

for one can not cope with the facts: D

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

What are the facts? I just like to play, but that the people of your type only cry, then it's your problem. If you want to organize LAN in my area or just visit me, we'll play each time.

And as above, shut up forever and ever, Amen.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i enjoyed banning you like 50 times :_)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

Cool, without any evidence, you're funny. People at this game are fucking stupid. That's all.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

here you can see enough and prove yourself you have added the tweak still and then deny still
ARE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAPPED?

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

At most, I advise you to consult with a psychologist, because you are no longer really bad.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
You're weak and you have a problem to other people because you are one of the biggest cunt, with whom I was dealing for more than eight years playing this game? As for me, at any time, where you write about my person and my accompanying people who cheat in any way going down even more.

In this funny video that you have recorded checked every place where he could be the opponent, and just the fact that I looked at the tunnel and leaned out terrorist is just a coincidence - if you noticed he leaned out very quickly after I looked at the tunnel, but the weak player like you only what he sees, the radar. Well, not my problem.

The film about r.b, which threw on youtube, the only thing I see is that it uses the sounds and all. He left the room, there was a player, he killed him. You probably as a player with 2 years experience looking at the crosshairs as close to the edge, but it's not my business. On the ladder looks at the 3 possible forms of escape opposing team player, or not approaching enemy, eventually killing afk player.

I do not know what you think the word "tweak" - because for me it is soundhack, speedhack and other such things that are not allowed separate hack into the game, which can be done in the ini.

The only things that have changed in the ini is the resolution, details, sounds (the ini another player), video driver and OpenGL files so as to make the game brighter and netspeed (20000). The user only the sensitivity of the mouse, hud, and what else is there? Even I do not remember, do not want to check.

PS. ZEE.WONK - i don't know who are you, but this game is dead - remove it from your computer and get a real life.

1.) i play this game as much as i like.
2.) change OpenGL driver, to get it brightet? Vet you changed it do you get. Wallhack.....

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

zee give a fuck off him
in a post he admits that he tweak the next he denies it again: D
and on the subject of real life who stirs because on because now everyone knows that he is cheating?
have a nice day and dont forgot your cheats for the school
go to work you will not even with your 15 or 16 years

greyz    9
greyz

Make love Not War:)