This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
flyingbender

I need someone for @

flyingbender    5
flyingbender

Hello. I'm back.

Having lots of change in my real life. I now have little more free time.

I'm back after many periods inactives. Zee recontact me :P

Anyway I'm back in the forum now. I need someone who can do a little summary of what happens/changed and so on by games playing Tac ops and others, to servers, to people went inactive and about what have you done in real life too.

I know some post should be in pm ;) 

I'm here back and waiting for some random chats for now!

I will play probably after june. I will have lots of more time.

Cordially FoM FB

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

As you might know already gamespy have shut down masterserver, So a fixed ini file solves this problem.

A lot of players left, Often only one active server but sometimes 1-3. Around 30 players left?
Idk but it's not many.

You got counter strike global offencive?
I playing that more than TO lately.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Welcome back bender! :)

We are gradually moving away from TO to other tactical games (hence our new name). This website is no longer merely a home for our TO servers, it now serves as a base for several tactical/FPS games for which we will be hosting game servers. CS:GO will be our first new project which should launch fairly soon.

Moreover, we are not only pointing our arrows on newer tactical games, we will also be hosting other genres. Simulation and Role Playing being a prime example (San Andreas Stories). All these projects are brought together in our recently founded game community called Square Gaming (this includes the Square Gaming Exchange: one global Square Gaming account for all Square Gaming affiliated projects).

This should pretty much catch you up with our current standing and future roadmap. As mentioned, TO is now really exhaling its last breath of air, which is why we have decided to close down our TDM server. See this post:

and this post:

for more information. Also, be sure to read up on some important information in the super secret section of this forum :P.

Hope to see you around! ;)

Edited by Thomas

Coffeecup    5
Coffeecup

I will always love Tactical Ops - maybe its the nostalgia factor which is strong here. Though I rarely have time to play, I prefer to go nostalgic with TO, Infiltration, CS 1.6 and with relatively newer games such as BF2 (though I have many current games still installed). I believe TO will still live on among the very small group who is very attached to it :)

Bravo guys for keeping TO alive!

federico    23
federico

Welcome back! Hope to see you soon!

Don't forget to fix the game serverlist ;)

flyingbender    5
flyingbender

server list is dead S:

Thomas    312
Thomas