This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
mAd.Sm0kaH``

How to fix code 0x00

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Hey if u want to fix code 0x00 make sure to have this in ur server ini: 

[ACEv08g_S.ACEActor] InitialCheckLinger=10.000000 InitialCheckTimeout=80.000000 PeriodicCheckInterval=80.000000 PeriodicCheckTimeout=100.000000 SShotPath=../ACE/shots/ SShotPrefix=[ACESHOT] SShotQuality=85 bAutoConfig=True AutoConfigPackage=ACEv08_AutoConfig bAutoUpdate=True bExternalLog=True LogPath=../ACE/cheatkicks/ LogPrefix=[ACECHEATS] bExternalLogJoins=True JoinLogPath=../ACE/playerlogs/ JoinLogPrefix=[ACEPLAYERS] AdminPass=sg987 bAllowCrosshairScaling=True bShowLogo=True LogoXPos=10 LogoYPos=0 [ACEv08_AutoConfig.ACEAutoConfigActor] UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOST42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[3]=Engine.u UPackages[4]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[5]=TOSTFun.u UPackages[6]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[7]=TOSTIRC.u UPackages[8]=TOSTTools.u UPackages[9]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[10]=TOPModels.u UPackages[11]=TOModels UPackages[12]=TOSTWeapons42.u UPackages[13]=TOSTWeaponsClient42.u UPackages[14]=

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

I changed my server.ini. I hope it will help! Thank you for your help mad<3

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i only read anything with ace, restart to and it works if u mean this

Edited by kimoomik

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I dont know what u mean kimoomik , but at ACE when u have an irregular ping u get kicked by impurity code 0x00 , with the log that Apo gave me it I think it's fixed and u wont get kicked by it. 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ok, but noone use ace and in future even not i will think, 12 servers left...

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Well FFD private server has ACE thats the main reason why I did this post

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

k, and any american server ufl i think has ace, but unplayable for us 250-300 ping, but can u still get enough players for a war? think its hard...

Shone    42
Shone

We play Fun Wars almost every night Kimo, you should join sometimes ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

have no time :( i need 12 hours for work + the way and work 6 days per week (im home since 15 minutes :P), but only untiel the end of this year
then i have more time 

Sign in to follow this