This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Proshoter

Tactical Ops

Proshoter    1
Proshoter

hey guys i really like to start playing does anyone have the full game for me so i can do some multiplayer :) i hope to hear of ya soon greetz Proshoter

Thomas    312
Thomas

Hello and welcome! :)

You can download the retail version of TO here:

Then install this patch:

Then install the latest OpenGL driver:

If you have any questions, let us know and we'd be glad to help you :)

Proshoter    1
Proshoter

Hey Thomas is Tactical ops still active then i always watched the game with my brother he played to i hope there is some activity haha i know you guys still  play i really love this game man its downloading i will start playing in like a phieuw hours

if the game works on windows 10 :(

Edited by Proshoter
did something wrong :P

Proshoter    1
Proshoter

it isnt installing on windows 10 :( i really want to play

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

just extract the .iso like a .zip or .rar

Thomas    312
Thomas

What exactly goes wrong? Describe in precise detail what you are doing, and what the results of those actions are.

Proshoter    1
Proshoter

So i start autorun it let me choose a language then i put english start it it says install readme and quit i thought i click install and it does nothing he isnt loading or doing anything

Proshoter    1
Proshoter

i got a  working version i got some multiplayer servers to 

downloaded one i didnt had to install