This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
sp33dCore

ADMINS.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

title says it all.

Current admins dont seem to care so much about the problems that are being reported.

since you have a fair amount of admins ( forum wise ) ingame wise not so much, what you planning to do about it?
idk what you want? you want the complaint to grow? thats the way you're going into right now by barely responding to anything :)
no im not saying i want admin, im the wrong person for that job.

but we're all waiting for you to fix this shit, lad ;)

once again, we'll wait for Thomas to fix this ;)

- sp33d.

no h8 plz,

you all agree with me,

im just saying what you are all thinking.

Edited by sp33dCore

Thomas    312
Thomas

I have said this many times before and I'll say it again.

It is not, and has never been, a decision that is to be made solely by me. It is a cohesive decision made by the members of the team to adopt new admins.

If a team member suggests a new admin candidate, and the majority of the team agrees, the candidate will be (after training and successfully passing qualification tests) enlisted. In other words, adopting new admins is a process that can even be conducted without my involvement.

That is how it works around here. Instead of addressing me, you should be addressing the team as a whole.

Shone    42
Shone

Hmmm, training.... :rolleyes:

I am good at running ( 3km for less than 15 minutes) and pushups (can go up to 50). Not sure if i am good enough with that, but i will try to join that awesome part of TO community. :ban:

headhunter    35
headhunter

most of the admins will play just like the normal player.

next to that, thomas isn't the only one to make the decisions there are always a few people involved and thus will be discussed about.

honestly i did not see loads of reports coming in.

we will look in to the activity of our ingame admins, but i doubt that we are going to take more admins in( this is not a final answer)

and good to see some positive thoughts!

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

You people sometimes fail to see its just game, 

1 guy oversees all, works just fine,

i dont agree with you guys, and never will.

but who am i to make a complain ;)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 11:05 PM, headhunter said:

most of the admins will play just like the normal player.

We do, But when you are an Admin you also have a work to do.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

but have the urge to come out as admins during the play,

but idc under what names you play, just get shit done :):D

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I still do my stuff even while under other nick. But some stuff i ignore, Cuz they are lame xP

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

well i dont mean you, but you should have known that :)

im pretty sure you can agree at some point, right?

Edited by sp33dCore

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

is that normal when u want to report a cheater ingame that u get as answer stfu etc? think that they all about the current situation
i dont tell names now, but if ure interessted check the logs 
@headhunter people just gave up to report even me, cause its useless like u see in the lines which i wrote before 
we have enough admins, but 80% never play or rarely and the rest dont give a fuck like u cansee xD

MARTY    24
MARTY
18 hours ago, kimoomik said:

is that normal when u want to report a cheater ingame that u get as answer stfu etc? think that they all about the current situation
i dont tell names now, but if ure interessted check the logs 
@headhunter people just gave up to report even me, cause its useless like u see in the lines which i wrote before 
we have enough admins, but 80% never play or rarely and the rest dont give a fuck like u cansee xD

Well I'm not the one you're referring to, but I'd like to respond to this.

I will always listen to people whispering me about this stuff. However, people accuse others so easy, it's actually annoying. "Yes, he's totally cheating!! BAN HIM!! NOOB WHY DONT BAN HIM HE'S CHEATING!!"

I mean, sure there are still cheaters playing. However, I personally won't ban anyone just because you or anyone else is telling (read: spamming) me to ban him (besides a few people whose judgement I trust). 

I'm sorry Kimo but you spam literally every TO related chatbox you can find when you think someone's cheating (I'm not saying you're wrong, just that there is often no proof). My point is: I, and I think this goes for most admins, do listen and we keep an eye out, but when I'm not sure I simply won't ban immediately.

Edited by MARTY

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Maybe you should ban more often, people always can make a ban apply if the ban wasnt fair.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

like i see u know about which guy i speak :P
i told it to him 3 or 4 times normal that he is cheating etc. he told me stfu, before i start start to spam
but when adminsdont care about cheaters we dont need admins, its like a water bottle which is empty...

Peterie    93
Peterie
14 hours ago, sp33dCore said:

Maybe you should ban more often, people always can make a ban apply if the ban wasnt fair.

We don't ban when someone might be cheating. We have to be sure they are cheating.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Well, dont expect me to make a demo of anyone.