This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Giggle

overKilL VS .ToTaL iNsomniaCs (3vs3)

Giggle    18
Giggle

-=War Report Details=-

overKilL VS .ToTaL iNsomniaCs

Ladder: 3vs3 eu.gifeu.gifeu.gif

Server: unreal://213.163.68.211:7777 / -[FFD]- Private Playground

Maps: TO-Rapidwaters.unr / TO-Trooper.unr

-=Line Up=-

giggz.Ti  uk.gif bRo`.oK  nl.gif
fraghun7er.Ti nl.gif  MARTY.oK nl.gif
pinjo.Ti nl.gif Floid.oK de.gif

-=Screenshots=-

rwsf.jpg

rwterr.jpg

trooperter.jpg

trooper.jpg

-=Result=-

TO-Rapidwaters.unr (.Ti) TO-Trooper.unr (.oK)

8:4 .oK wins

10:2 .Ti wins

8:4 .Ti wins

7:5 .oK wins

.Ti beat .oK  27:11

-=Summery=-

not bad for our first war, agreed on rw/scope when we challenged then after we played rw they switched to trooper? but w/e and shame about the guy joining the server after rw and wanted us to carry on playing the war whilst he still had a presence in the server (lol?) but nvm gG!

giggz of .ToTaL iNsomniaCs

eu.gifeu.giff1463dd0ae7721e1m.jpgeu.gifeu.gif

Edited by Giggle
the progaminghand

MARTY    24
MARTY

GG guys, was nice to play a war. About the guy joining, he wanted to spectate I guess but we already told him to leave (we didn't ask him to join in the first place), but you guys made it a bigger deal then it actually was (and the idea of us wanting to cheat that way is kind of insulting). Anyways, maybe an idea to set the maps on the site before the actual match starts so we can prevent your first point from happening.

Giggle    18
Giggle

Insulting or not I alone must of said 5 times to leave.. In 15 years of playing this game I've never anything like it? Yes switching the map to another map other than what was chosen before the challenge bit lame but I kinda expected it anyway. The site is still under development and for users to abuse this is really lame with the rules, maps etc. What about if I said no hostage moving before the war you guy played rw terr fine then we played terr and then said Oh hostage moving is allowed?

#Sorry

#NotSorry

Edited by Giggle

MARTY    24
MARTY

Take it easy man. We clearly didn't approach the war as serious (or serious enough), which is our mistake. The few wars I've played the past few years have all been mixwars where practically a lot of shit happens. We were wrong to switch the map, yes, and in future wars won't happen. We did not intentionally try to abuse anything lol and I don't know why you think we would. Shame you feel that way, anyways I enjoyed the war.

Giggle    18
Giggle

I am taking it easy.. Merely stating the war facts is all. gG idd!

spoD.sG    2
spoD.sG

If you want the opponents and others to be professional then your group has to act professional too. In merely 10 seconds my family and me got insulted (with diseases). Is that the extent you guys taking it so serious? That kind of attitude doesn't fit and will never be tolerated in our community that we are trying to keep it alive for a long time. Anyway what i just want to say, no player of us is willing to play 1-1.5 hour in a negative sphere. Just keep that in mind and the matches will become more fun for both sides too. Not asking you to be all friendly with us, just don't insult other players or in my case (-->clanbase admin who tries to his best)

Regards,

spoD, or more known nickname (since u guys are old players) 11 years ago SoulHunter.

Evangelion    2
Evangelion

Gg! 

I'm sure that both teams had fun, i surely did. It was my first game after x years. And even tho, it really wasn't that 'serious' yet , we just wanted to play the game. There was really no motive to join the server and start spectating. The way i remembered TO:AOT, was with alot of lamers/flamers/kiddies. So i apologize for acting up when different players started joining - a bad habbit thinking that spectators are there to ruin the game for everyone. 

Anyways, lot of fun- like i said to bRo, we should do this more often. I didn't recognize the name spoD aswell, wasn't Soulhunter in BsA (Belgium something)? 

Gg again. 

fraghun7er
bash2themax
Evangelion
#TeamAOT

spoD.sG    2
spoD.sG

Yeah, we are trying to make a positive atmosphere in TO:AOT, because we are also trying to keep the players who play and attract new players to stay (Joey has a youtube channel that's getting bigger every day and many new players joined). Anyways, i'm glad you apologized and i'm even more glad you had guys had fun.

BsA sounds indeed very familiar but I was not in their clan, can't remember well but probably played alot with them as im dutch

Giggle    18
Giggle

Since when exactly do others spectate in a war?  I've never known it? in cup matches and national matches yes.. this was neither. You are trying to build a good atmosphere..  By joining a server when a war is on, killing the rythem and momentum, chatting nonsense and being asked to leave countless times? Your clanbase status don't scare me and if you was cb admin you should know better which makes this abit worse.

Edited by Giggle

Peterie    93
Peterie

Format looks really good. Although, I would say the score was 27-21 in stead of 27-11. Compliments for that, I hope the rest will follow after this example.

Floid    11
Floid

We played for years mixwars, didn't approach the war as serious like marty said, it was for me like 2v3 because i got kicked many times cuz of Timeout kicks and missed many rounds. But there will be a new ACE that hopely fixes this problems. So guys nice if you had your first war back again. But you should not annoy us because someone would like to spec the war. What for the maps goes

we decided on public for scope/rw

but scope was not really our decision. Our friend left who decided to play scope  because you had only 3 players. I asked you nicely where you 4th player is and you raged with "dude he got family" and something. We are the ones who keep this game alive and try our best to make the community as friendly as possible. But i think for your newstart back in TO you don't get that.

MARTY    24
MARTY

Alright guys, I think everything has been said, let's not pointlessly drag this out any longer. Mistakes were made. Now, lets enjoy TO, improve and play each other again some other time.

PS. The war report does look good, would be fun to see more of these in the future. Nicely done, Giggle.

Giggle    18
Giggle
1 hour ago, MARTY said:

Alright guys, I think everything has been said, let's not pointlessly drag this out any longer. Mistakes were made. Now, lets enjoy TO, improve and play each other again some other time.

PS. The war report does look good, would be fun to see more of these in the future. Nicely done, Giggle.

Yes I always make reports and thanks.