This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Koerney

BANN GOLIAT!!!!!!

Koerney    0
Koerney

hey all together ..... please bann goliat ! he is doing ff all the time against everbody whos better than him .... all the time flaming ... wtf ? hes a KNOWN flamer ff tk kid.... that should be reason enough!

z0uz0u    0
z0uz0u

Yes, he lies that we bug and have radar... he just need another game ... send him tetriis for computer please and ban him froom that server.. all players leave when he comes ... koerney and me need to change team all the time cuz he want to tk us , so admins wake up !:)

Koerney    0
Koerney

mad said a long time ago he wont do that cuz he didnt see him tking..... it should be the job of admins to clean the server from that f........ everybody hates him and everybody know what he do all the time.... do ur job please ! thx

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I saw him sometimes doing it and I gave him the last warning telling that if I have 1more complain I bann him, I will ban him next time I see him, and undestand that we cant be always there and we dont have a monitor on front of our eyes looking all time what happens on the server, we do what we can as good as we can :D.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

guyz, u can ban him at sight :) he comes back anyway

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

why ban my partner in flame ? :(

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

gogobilly u came here to complain? :)

no1 gives a flying fuck about you or ur opinion ;)

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Goliat if u are a retarded player is not my fault, I gave u a chance to keep playin gon tdm and u flamed on me and keep doing what u always do, so stfu and go play on another server, for me u can be banned on this forum 2.

z0uz0u    0
z0uz0u

haha, i dont tk or ff koerney Oo stop talking shit, always lies you noob get a life flamer.. fuckin retard biatch

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

duuh i bug when ever i get the chance ;)

headhunter    35
headhunter

What a nice language is spoken here i think most deserve a ban in this case try a new argument, just. make some love to eachoter, live with it. Make a beter place to live on! If you think someone is cheating inform us, thats what we supposed to be there for. If you see somone raging, talk to him and calm him down. cuz i got some suspicions too, and tweaking is just plain cheating there for i can can ban more. Though this will show some incapable people. I am dissapointed in u guys

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Lies about some bugg? hmm i play most of the time with him and i also se them bug, Most on RW ladderbugg to terror and upswim, If he lies then probablly rest lies aswell.
And for the ff/tk part, Seen relexa starts the whole thing not only him there is more(porobablly you start cuz you want him banned).
Goliat can be quite sometimes but when players tk/ff him ofc he do it back.
Seen relexa ff/tk and nadeswitch and flame, why not ban him?
His even worse then goliat!
And permban?
Enable mirror damage maby?
ignore id?
mute?
There is more players that does tk, ff is on and tempban after 5 tk's...
If the ban was for insulting, A perm is to harsh.
Ban the cheaters instand there is tons of them playing....

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I never bug :D...

Relexa is proven to be a tweaker ;)

headhunter    35
headhunter

Mad did u ban him???

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Yeah think it was Mad.
I know you only do your job but he is the only swedish around and i allways play with him, Can try to speak to him to try not to insult so much :P

headhunter    35
headhunter

I just want to know if mad banned him because the reason of this bann should ban some others too

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

First of all I banned him for his constant ff/tk, than I gave him a chance to stay without do ff or have an inapropiate behaviour, but he keep instulting on me so I banned him again.Relexa was banned for cheats but he change IP.

gogonila    0
gogonila

ok mad.. why you always lie when you talk here???? you mute me and talk shit, and the next map i ask you why you talk shit when you mute me. after that you bannd me... and you do ff and tk too soo bann you self plz

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Goliat wtf ur the one who lies here, u ff all time to zou and koerney and when i told u that I give u ur last oportunity than u start flaming at me and i banned u, why this guy stills in this forum?

headhunter    35
headhunter

You temped him...
Goliat you do ff/tk allot as mad told he gave u warnings about them, you did not listen so u got banned.

Koerney    0
Koerney

i believe goliat has very big problems in his real life :D

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

I like goliat ;D

we flame together #dreamteam ;$

gogonila    0
gogonila

headhunter..... mad ff me too and mute me and talk shit.. and when i can talk next map he bann me.... unbann me and you will se i dont ff and tk