This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Coffeecup

Is there a version of TO-Airstrike map for TOAOT?

Question

Coffeecup    5
Coffeecup

Is there a TOAOT version of the TO 2.0 map TO-Airstrike (or even TO-Airstrike2)?

I know that 'Crossfire' was derived from TO-Airstrike, but I would love to have a version which is close to the original TO-Airstrike.

Thank you!

11 answers to this question

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I recently played TO-Airstrike and was thinking wether it came from TO-Crossfire or Crossfire came from Airstrike

TO-Airstrike and TO-Airstrike2 both wont play on 3.4/3.5 becuase they require official packages to be different.

TO-Airstrike2-b2 strangely is playable on 3.4 and i added it too this post.

I have uploaded it on Zippyshare as i am still "processing" TO maps i wont upload them to Tactical Square or my Google Drive.

TO-Airstrike2-b2 = http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/9sWq1LWs/file.html (Click orange download button top right)

ps this map will make your TO directory 141MB bigger, it contains like 20+ texture files

Edited by joeycracknl

Coffeecup    5
Coffeecup
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, joeycracknl said:

I recently played TO-Airstrike and was thinking wether it came from TO-Crossfire or Crossfire came from Airstrike

TO-Airstrike and TO-Airstrike2 both wont play on 3.4/3.5 becuase they require official packages to be different.

TO-Airstrike2-b2 strangely is playable on 3.4 and i added it too this post.

I have uploaded it on Zippyshare as i am still "processing" TO maps i wont upload them to Tactical Square or my Google Drive.

TO-Airstrike2-b2 = http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/9sWq1LWs/file.html (Click orange download button top right)

ps this map will make your TO directory 141MB bigger, it contains like 20+ texture files

Whoa man, you just did me a BIG favour - THANK YOU! Having a huge nostalgia trip!

Airstrike2 was one of the maps which I spent most of my time on back in 2000. Was frustrated when it didn't go with AOT, which was why I used to have a separate installation of TO 2.0 - for just Airstrike2 :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
On 22.3.2017 at 6:57 AM, Coffeecup said:

Whoa man, you just did me a BIG favour - THANK YOU! Having a huge nostalgia trip!

Airstrike2 was one of the maps which I spent most of my time on back in 2000. Was frustrated when it didn't go with AOT, which was why I used to have a separate installation of TO 2.0 - for just Airstrike2 :)

anyone is still playing 2.0?

Coffeecup    5
Coffeecup

Only playing 2.0 of line, dunno if anyone is hosting a 2.0 server?

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Could be servers using other master server then 333networks, but on there is 1 http://333networks.com/ut/swat

I also noticed that airstrike b2 map has that ugly default texture you get standard when building walls in map, if you like i could set that to other texture since its only variant that works for TO3.4/3.5 could make it b3 :P

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

dunno coffecup, i will ask andy, he even made a fixed serverlist for 3.1.9 and 2.2, so i think he know how much guys play it

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

There is one TO 3.1.9 server and 3 TO 2.2 server, all emtpy 99% of time. (Havent seen anybody in them ever, but i dont check that often)
You can view them on the link i posted above.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

not sure if this are all servers, but havent installed 3.1.9 and 2.2, the 3.1.9 server is from andy, i think he even have a 2.2 server or he took it offline

embedded    5
embedded

lol actually there are 4 servers on 3.1 community and only 1 of them queries the masterserver. the 3.1.9 got a lot of problems than 3.4 so they just share the ips as you can see on their facebook group

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Well with the 3 master servers of Q-tracker, 333networks and Epic Games there shouldnt really be a problem why server dont want to be public? Or is it to hide for ddos/hackers or like keep the community private?

embedded    5
embedded

Well their pinned post its clear... *the fear of the cheater community* lol sshot287.png

Sign in to follow this