This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2pro.thc

Banned for radar? :o

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Hello all, yesterday I got banned for radar on TDM server and I don't know why, it's very strange I didn't play really good lol wtf? . You can see it on screen. Admin's name : uglygod

Thomas    312
Thomas

We will have to wait for the admin in question to decide what will happen with the appeal, in the mean time I'm closing the thread to prevent it from being cluttered. The admin is able to reopen the thread.

If you'd like post anything valuable while the thread is closed, you may drop me a PM and I will open it up for you.

headhunter    35
headhunter

I report in as the administratie who banned!
I declare a legit ban, after a good specate for a new maps there i saw more than only skills.
or you have a tweaked .ini or just plain radar. Looking at player movement, sound and map. Not to forget the gamestyle+possible normal ingame settings

headhunter    35
headhunter

Peterie also suspected him for radar aka john rabo

Peterie    93
Peterie

I really can't remember this (my brain sometimes when I have exams)..

You sure it was me confirming, speed was there to and he banned him at the Sg server.

Peterie    93
Peterie

I can remember there were many players suspicious. But I can't remember his name.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I don't care that speed banned me on his server, I can ban him too for radar without proves on nets server it's so easy. About TDM server, I never cheated on it and I have many witnesses & friends who can prove it, I played this game 8 years, I have some experience on this game & never I will cheat it's only for noobs & not funny. When I got banned on your server, I don't think that I played so good, there are a lot of players who are better than me on this game, if u can look koerney u already banned him for radar too and u unbanned him, now what about me? I think it's for same reasons. In conclusion, Admins of TDM don't have enough experiences for decide who cheat or not, I don't say it because I am nasty but it's the truth... Other questions : Why don't u put ACE or UTDC on your server and make shots for see who cheat or not, don't say me because it's outdated or lagg, it's still better than a server without anticheat...

headhunter    35
headhunter

Well is not my inexpirience that lacks. But i do miss out on evidence no screenshots or demo's. And as i said you have made some nice radar moves. Also i did look for sound, player movement, map and possible settings. I know how a radar player plays from own expirience. I agréé on the cheater part it sucks the fun out of the game. Also i am human and can make mistakes, everyone does. So i will unban u because it was a prety buissy banning day. And was waching multiple players. About the ace and utdc crap you can easy get around these systems or modify the .ini +the fackt that all players have to install the protection program not all players agréé or get trouble with in a clean .ini

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

radar move? :o it's called preshoting, when you have a good sound you can anticipate and shoot before the enemy come :) preshooting is not always a radar... However, I thank u for unban me. Hope that you didnt unban me because u didnt have choice, but take care of what I wrote, read it and think about it :)

headhunter    35
headhunter

well im at an actual computer now! above was send from my mobile.
i do have the choice ;) for an unfair ban or a rigthfull mistake!