This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest deXus

zZs.deXus.mp4 - [Peterie] - [Accepted]

deXus    0
deXus

I played 15 +/- rounds and suddenly some noob with stats 0/15 Bruno writed: "He have radar!"
the end of the map and BOOM "You are banned for " :blink::(

Uhm, deXus. Srry for this I accidently clicked on edit in stead of quote.. Hope you can restore this to a more original state then me (Peterie)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

He's clean ;)

Thomas    312
Thomas

Ban info

Reason: radar + aim
Admin: Peterie
Duration: Permanent
Expires: -

This is merely an informative post providing details about the ban. It is not meant to convict the complainant.
If you would like to post anything valuable to the appeal while awaiting treatment, feel free to do so.

deXus    0
deXus

no radar no aim
Could someone can unban me? I play on your server everyday and i haven't never use cheats in this game since 5-6 years.
I can play 1v1 on a server with an ace and prove that I'm just so grams and grams of pure ...

wtf man    0
wtf man

We played with Azereus on the server with ACE .
and now fuck u all we can go on ace, go 3.5 on ese and play!

deXus    0
deXus

I'm sure your not playing on the cheat
is there a chance to un-ban?
I can always play 1vs1 with admin.

deXus    0
deXus

This link to the account that you provided and esl scene is not for me to 2 different people :)
I got this nickname from not that long a predecessor of such use is not my fault.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

wugje go back to ur a4o cheat mates ;)

Peterie    93
Peterie

I've been spectating him the whole map. It wasn't just one moment which made me feel he had radar. He might be a good player. But yesterday he definetly used cheats.

Here are some things what made me think he isn't clean (Imagine he is terr and mostly going through the tunnel):

Radar:
1. His way of moving; when there is no one waiting in the tunnel he just rushes to the sf spawn. When there is someone he always seems to know (,this wasn't just a thing of sound). This happened every round (except for those 2-3 rounds he didn't go through that tunnel).

2. When he got at the sf spawn and there was a sf player his pre-aim always was perfect. He never ever checks to the left when coming at the sf spawn, except when there is no one (same for that piece behind the wall on the sf side of the tunnel).

3. His looking at walls. He isn't really looking at walls the whole time but he is smart at this. When and before entering the tunnel there is always a moment where he clearly is scanning whether there is a terr coming or not leading to point 1.
When he is about to exit the tunnel he also scans the sf base and the stairs + hall to the right. (Ok, I check those stairs to, but not before I can even see them.)

Aimbot:
4. Most of the times his pre aim is already perfect. So he pre aims at someone and when he can he shoots but then. He still moves (of course he will :) ), but his crosshair doesn't move relative to his enemy (no recoil and not even a single nanometer movement). This happened with about every kill he made.

5. Even though most of the times his pre aim was perfect he did make two mistakes:
- One time when he entered the sf spawn he pre aimed at the person to the left, when he started shooting he shot the person who was standing near the elevator. (This single moment could have also been enough for me for a ban, but I decided to spec the whole map.)

- The second moment he was upstairs moving a bit in front of the elevator and looking at the elevator coming through the floor. Don't know if he wasn't paying attention but he didn't pre aim this time and when shooting he did hit the guy again without moving his mouse a nanometer.

There is something that goes in your favour:
- There were two moments when you looked genuinely shocked, these were two times you didn't scan the tunnel and ran down the stairs and there was a sf'er about to throw a nade. Those two times you shot him with a DE with a genuine looking aim.

deXus    0
deXus

sometimes no one is perfect, so that's my style of play in all it's you're right sometimes it looked like I could play but I played purely codes, I guarantee you this, and I am shocked by what happened and I would like to get unban because the accused was not properly
if you want you can always check 1vs1
for now I'm waiting for un ban

Peterie    93
Peterie

Can you explain what you mean with purely codes?

Do you mean you have an edited ini or what?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

changing INI = tweak? tweak => ban? :O

Peterie    93
Peterie
I played 15 +/- rounds and suddenly some noob with stats 0/15 Bruno writed: "He have radar!"
the end of the map and BOOM "You are banned for " :blink::(

I'll ask this "noob" Bruno for his view on this story :)

deXus    0
deXus

mean he played on the previous map and the trail was on the spectator with you
As for the ini so that it can be said that things have turned up in it but no one forbids nowhere.
So please continue to ask for unban

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

I vote for a ban if i see the actions he made in one map.

headhunter    35
headhunter

Peterie's decission

deXus    0
deXus

Peterie give me a chance to prove that you have not played for any codes and other such oxidisers, I'm clean

deXus    0
deXus

He lives there anyone waiting for a response Boys 8)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Thats what i said also :P he plays alot in TDM has some nice skills, never had any suspicion of him being a cheater.

Peterie    93
Peterie

When he has a tweaked ini. He should get rid of it. It is not allowed.
With that it seems possible for me to play like that and.

With that said, I think he should have some punishment for his tweaked ini and not a permanent ban since he wasn't aware of it. The 4 days he has been banned is enough I think :).

About the playing with a tweaked players, there are players with a perm for this.