This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Kaivo

Suggestions

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

As it is basically only good-normal-active server, i´d like to see the weapon tab in its original form also, although the server got popular even with current tab. It would prevent many bugs in TO.
You could try it Thomas and see what kind of feedback people will get. Also i am trying to promote this forum while i am playing.

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

Well, thank you kindly for the quick reaction on the feedback :). I support Kaivo's suggestion.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I have noticed that laser and time bombs are from time to time crashing the server when there will die 3-4 or even more people at once, yet another reason why they should be banned, as previously mentioned time bomb is bugged when u drop it, the nade will explode it anyway and players are using it to bug (go to places where its not meant to be)
+ i suggest removing Cold as it crashes 95% of the time.
Please consider it seriously

Thomas    312
Thomas

Topic stickied.

Well, it seems a lot of you are for the removal of the C4 bombs.
However, before we decide to do so, I'd like to see some more feedback from the team as well.

If we decide to remove them, it will be with pain in my heart though, as some had a good laugh with them in the past.

As it is basically only good-normal-active server, i´d like to see the weapon tab in its original form also, although the server got popular even with current tab.

This was actually one of the additions we made which has now been reverted, haha.
This is what the "More balanced weapon configuration" addition meant. :lol:

Apo    10
Apo

I would like to see .sg server tools @ the TDM server so at least it gets used by someone rather than sitting on my pc doing nothing

Also the money is messed up i only get a deagle and hat which sucks :/

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
I would like to see .sg server tools @ the TDM server so at least it gets used by someone rather than sitting on my pc doing nothing

Also the money is messed up i only get a deagle and hat which sucks :/

Same for me, normally i could buy a DE and no legg armor.

but now i can't buy armor+de its or the DE or the armor.

Renkinjutsushi    0
Renkinjutsushi

why did you take out brokenfaith? the map is awesome

Thomas    312
Thomas
Same for me, normally i could buy a DE and no legg armor.

but now i can't buy armor+de its or the DE or the armor.

This has been fixed in last maintenance, but let me know if you still experience issues.

An idea for the forum would be to increase the max posts to say 20 its painful to read with just 10 somtimes or can this be done in the user settings? i havent rly looked

Done ;)

why did you take out brokenfaith? the map is awesome

Re-added. :)
(This was actually an accident).

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

Cold crashes sometimes. I'd liked cold very much it was a nice map, any chance if you guys could put it back ?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore
Cold crashes sometimes. I'd liked cold very much it was a nice map, any chance if you guys could put it back ?

I still can vote cold ? :O

Thomas    312
Thomas

Cold never got removed...?

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

ow sorry, wel when was it ehm last night or something i was playing i didn't saw cold in the list was scrolling and scrolling couldn't find it normaly it was on the top but i only saw 2- maps or something cold wasn't in it maybe my to bugged. nvm.

Thomas    312
Thomas

There's a minimum of 2 map switches before a played map becomes available again ;)

Peterie    93
Peterie

I think many players aren't aware roofwalking is bugging. Maybe it helps when you tell them when they press F2.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

haha Peterie, if we tell then go see f2 they only say "camp is allowed" i've seen lots of players try that.. always that reaction back ..

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

There is another way to maybe make gameplay faster.
Maybe round time should be less? or
It would be nice if there would be a mod like in CSS, when one team doesnt complete its mission on time then they will all die and loose their weapons.
Im not sure if its allowed to do missions, though.
I suggest Admins to write official rules like in sG forum http://sto-gaming.org/p/page/rules.php

Thomas    312
Thomas

Most rules are obvious, and do not need to be written down.

But if we would it'll basically come down to this:

[*:knaac8t7]Use common sense.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

I like this rule! My common sense is the commonest of all!))

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

You cant just use common sense when there has been so many different servers with different rules, thats why the misunderstandings come..
I remember when one guy who was bugging told me that there is no rule that he cant bug :D
There has been server where bugging is allowed.

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

I would say, admin is the rule!
in this case admins should be guyz with responsibility for what they do. if u let speedcore be admin, its gonna be shit.

if u know what i mean :)

Apo    10
Apo

I agree with kaivo there is a cheater server so maybe people will think TDM server is also a cheater server if theres nothing to say otherwise :)

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

fatboyharley if you dont understand what i am talking about then please dont interfere

fatboyharley    10
fatboyharley

lol Kaivo! dont take it so personal - relax and be happy :) afterall, this thread is not only for your precious thoughts :)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

its a " cheat, lame, flame " sever

#Boom #Headshot.