This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mAd.Sm0kaH``

Report: Ex|TOST|Team|pG

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Ex|TOST|Team|pG: His old name was |Blackghost|Godlike| i see him cheating a lot of times with his radar and when i accused him he said that he just tweak , that he have cckane ini and can hear long away.. wtf? speedcore u are the one who must shut up, u say u will make cheater suffer and u are helping 1 of them,(kaivo I didnt left sG). He keep saying that he is not blackghost godlike when he have same style of name, same binds and same method to talk, I will try to put the demo as soon as i can and you will see how he preshoots and spect walls. See you soon( I just accuse of cheats at you cause the other that I acusse are currently banned for beeing cheaters)

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

In matter of fact i am not sure about extostteam either, i already called him once cheating.
I have noticed that he really "hears" so much.. I was monitoring him and he heared people which normal people could not hear ( i use good headset and have best sound settings what you can have without tweaking and couldnt hear nearly as much)..
In trooper he heared from roof that one player was coming from sf tunnel - how? i dont know..
Normally when you have good sound settings and hear people you can predict 90% accurately where they will come, but you cant tell where they are exactly.
But again i was monitoring extostteam and he followed exactly through the walls enemy..
+ extostteam also wrote into tips

Sound to max change your ini lines so you wont hear your own team members walk or fire
if he already suggested others to do it then he probably has this tweak also and i think it isnt only one..

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Thx kaivo, someone that undestand me, I was spectating him 3 maps and he did 2 headshots in row preshooting before he can see the guys, u can have good sounds but thats imposible and it isnt the first time i saw him doing something like this.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Watched the video - definitely radar..
Thomas could you watch server logs and find Blackghost IP and then compare it with extostteam IP?

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

But IP can be changed, at least my router takes a diferent IP every time that I reset it.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Some IP parts should be still the same

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Wish so

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

mAd was that the file u sended to me? cuz i couldnt open it here :O

Thomas    312
Thomas
Thomas could you watch server logs and find Blackghost IP and then compare it with extostteam IP?

IP address matches.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

BANHAMMER.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Yes this is the file

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

IP address matches.

That is impossible.

Check again ???????

Impossible to match?

Thomas    312
Thomas

Would you allow me to post the logs in public?

(I'm not just posting IP adresses in public).

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

post in public? i want to see them myself?

that is impossible that they match im 100% sure!

Thomas    312
Thomas

I'm taking that as a yes(?)

Login info: Ex|Tost|Team|3.5 @ *.*.218.124:58737

Login info: BlackGhost|Godlike @ *.*.218.124:61795

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
I'm taking that as a yes(?)

Login info: BlackGhost|Godlike @ *.*.218.124:61795

Login info: Ex|Tost|Team|3.5 @ *.*.218.124:58737

Im sorry but thats not my ip ?

That guy don't know him btw, fakes my name?

Thomas    312
Thomas

It's not your IP right now as you appear to be using a proxy (American IP address).

It has been when you joined under these names.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
By the way, it's not your IP now because you appear to be using a proxy.
(American IP address).

you have msn? we can talk threw there, and you can take over my pc with teamviewer.

also wait onesec im going to talk to my son right now about this.

thomas if you could message me your msn that would be great.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Why would I want to take over your pc through teamviewer?

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

The proofs are evident,u had been caught ma friend

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I agree solid proofs.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

So you could check my ip. that it wouldn't match that ip you showed here.

Also another thing, Mad please shut up because im getting really irritated by you, caught with what nothing coz there is nothing.

How do i explain this, my son plays to also under my name most of the times that he plays im next to him but sometimes i am not next to him, he admitted a couple of things(they are personal so i won't tell them all here) I apologize for the inconveniënt. People who want to know my real ip let me know you can take my computer over with teamviewer and see for your self the ip.

The ip that i posted earlier isn´t right that was my sons computer(like thomas said proxys)

Im on my own (work)computer at the moment thomas could check the ips again, also like apo has done right now.

From this point on there won't be a problem anymore my son isn't allowed to use his computer for 2weeks and never allowed to play Tactical ops again.

Here a screenshot of MINE IP, thomas can confirm that im sure AND from the netherlands.

People who still have their doubts im sorry if you want you can check it for yourself.

post-58-1386687578069_thumb.jpg

Thomas    312
Thomas
From this point on there won't be a problem anymore my son isn't allowed to use his computer for 2weeks and never allowed to play Tactical ops again.

It's not up to me to judge.... but that seems kind of harsh.

Anyway, that address is coming from a different ISP, are you at a different location?

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

isnt ur son 9 years old ? ..