This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CapturE

ALL4ONE.Captur3` - [Peterie] - [Rejected]

CapturE    0
CapturE

Please send a photo of the ban on the server I got banned for no guiltiness because the demku can see that I have cheats but I do not have any admin of the server or the player playing this game on a server ace and prove I do not have any cheats f that does not mean I can once again either with three times każdny always can make a mistake and now I certainly do not have any cheats every player at least once he cheats and what and where am I going to play like I'm banned on the server and so I entered it there every image Please ban and as such czitowaniu you catch me then you can ban me, and even I will not ask you to take off their ban me because I know what it is. Thanks in advance. Very important to me I want you to take off their ban on a server.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Why open so many topics?
When you got rejected!

Peterie    93
Peterie

Ok, it was me... I am clyde.. (picture below)
It seems I banned you.

Ok, go to start menu.
then all programs
-> infrogames
-> tactical ops
-> uninstall tactical ops

post-68-13866875805464_thumb.png

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Peterie xD

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i have seen ur demo and agree with that, unistall to pls :3

CapturE    0
CapturE

please unban me the last time I caught me cheatin 'you is already nigdu I will not ask you about it so much last time you please admins unit if problems I can play with each of you 1 vs 1 on a server ace.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Once you hack, You neva come back!! :rofl:

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

And once you go sp33d everybody else is whack. :$

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

cheat oone times = cheat ever!
and btw: ace is shit

Peterie    93
Peterie

Capture, let this be clear. When someone has cheated before, under some circumstances they might get a second chance.

You on the other hand first got caught by sG for radar, then you came to us, I told you to turn it off if you didn't want a perm, and you did turn it off :). Pretty awesome from me not to ban you immediately, you even told me about 1000 times (literally) you would not cheat. Ok fine, second chance maybe a bit too easy given.

Then about 1-2 months later I catch you cheating again!! Immediately permanent ban. You have had your second chance and you are the one to blame.

PS: spamming on the forum can lead to a ban on the forum ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ban acc on forum = new acc :D

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Ip ban....

Twist    24
Twist
Capture, let this be clear. When someone has cheated before, under some circumstances they might get a second chance.

You on the other hand first got caught by sG for radar, then you came to us, I told you to turn it off if you didn't want a perm, and you did turn it off :). Pretty awesome from me not to ban you immediately, you even told me about 1000 times (literally) you would not cheat. Ok fine, second chance maybe a bit too easy given.

Then about 1-2 months later I catch you cheating again!! Immediately permanent ban. You have had your second chance and you are the one to blame.

PS: spamming on the forum can lead to a ban on the forum ;)

u are to good for this world :crush:

Peterie    93
Peterie
u are to good for this world :crush:

I know

CapturE    0
CapturE

Good admits caught me 2 times and you can not do even one exception and remove the ban me again give me one last chance to be up to three times, please just about the last chance I swear I did not złapicie for the third time because the thought this case and never told the I will not have more cheats banned because as I get it already I will not ever ask anyone I apologize for the spam but I really want the photo banned from this server and how to me I would not care at all in August was not asked you?

Apo    10
Apo

Google translate is not your friend...

He has just publicly admitted to cheats :o

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Lol you just raped yourself haha >..>

Peterie    93
Peterie
Google translate is not your friend...

He has just publicly admitted to cheats :o

Yes, and he did that the first time to me to.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

capture have u unistalled to? :3