This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest noskilL

Lace-uP*wdjoO - [=EVA=Gulio7] - [Ban Invalid]

noskilL    0
noskilL

OMG again
they ban me again ...

Reason : NONE
ADMINBANNED: Guilio7

some dude called "SHAWN" FF/TK me , 4 Times (

he call me "kurwa"
i say HOER and i get banned ? :D

lol .....shot0038xv.png

unban plss thx .... -> .Lace-uP*wdjoO = ('oldsqL-.noskilL )

noskilL    0
noskilL
shot0036a.png

SHAWN must be BANNED not me !!

and without REASON .... "guilio7" again ... u dont like me do u ? :)

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

You were banned and you came back to the server, yes? The second ban could be probably for evading. But the first is not correct. You play fair (I have never seen you cheating). But you had better use your normal nick, because when people see someone playing with that skill, they often think you cheats :)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Easy to spectate, Dont ban cuz some players spam that the id cheats.
And as i posted in other post, A mute been enough.
And i played alot with Robin, he play fair!!!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

but i think u use rdr but remove ban is ok for me :D

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

first thing i didn't know it was you! use you own nick always!
i was to kick and pushed ban in stead of mute in admin options.
i didn't disconnect but the game block and it would start up right away.

Sow thats my fault. excuse me for that.

Second thing, its not the first time today you made some trouble with me!

spamming and zagen (don't know in english) i muted you before for the same reason and insulting me!
peterie was there 2, we talked a little and i should mute you next time if you start again or not mind you, but its annoying!

but also next round you start all over again.

Sow next time you do the same you will get a tempban for insulting if you do that again.
I don't insult you, i don't whine against you, i just wanne play just like the other people.
If you want to get some players from our server to yours with your servername and advertise, i would say, search an other server!

Is that a deal?

headhunter    35
headhunter

zagen = zeuren = nagging

noskilL    0
noskilL
first thing i didn't know it was you! use you own nick always!
i was to kick and pushed ban in stead of mute in admin options.
i didn't disconnect but the game block and it would start up right away.

Sow thats my fault. excuse me for that.

Second thing, its not the first time today you made some trouble with me!

spamming and zagen (don't know in english) i muted you before for the same reason and insulting me!
peterie was there 2, we talked a little and i should mute you next time if you start again or not mind you, but its annoying!

but also next round you start all over again.

Sow next time you do the same you will get a tempban for insulting if you do that again.
I don't insult you, i don't whine against you, i just wanne play just like the other people.
If you want to get some players from our server to yours with your servername and advertise, i would say, search an other server!

Is that a deal?

1) U mute me no reason when i Enter game only played 5 min didnt say a word u MUTE me ... (ADMINABUSE)
(Mute me when u got reason... and MAKE SCREEN !!....show ur ADMINS here on TDM how i AM...)

2) U BAN ME NO REASON ,(ADMINABUSE)
(Ban me NO reason... and MAKE SCREEN !!....show ur ADMINS here on TDM how i AM what i did ...)

3) U Teamkilled me in CTF i punish u , what u do -> LOGIN AS SEMIADMIN Punish ->noskilL (NOREASON).(ADMINABUSE)
( NEXT TIME I MAKE SCREEN OF THAT POST IT HERE ASWELL then other admins see how u behave , NOT ME ....)

4) When i INSULT u ,
(MAKE screen post it HERE on TDM forum, dont talk shit , never insulted u ...show me proof i did ....)

6) I RECONNECT 30x TIME CTF server name -> 'oldsqL-.noskilL , u ignore it....( "THE GAME BLOCKED ") right dude..no excuse "guilio7".

7) MAKE SURE U GOT SCREEN of my Behaviour/insulting

I call it a "DEAL" when u Stop abuse Admin rights, and when u start respect me like a other normal Player in game .....

Grtz 'oldsqL-.noskilL
Mess with the best ... DIE like the rest !!!

Apo    10
Apo

Do you like unicorns? ... I like unicorns

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i think gulio7 dont lie and youre not clean if u cant kicked :3

Guest =EVA=Gulio7   
Guest =EVA=Gulio7

1) U mute me no reason when i Enter game only played 5 min didnt say a word u MUTE me ... (ADMINABUSE)
(Mute me when u got reason... and MAKE SCREEN !!....show ur ADMINS here on TDM how i AM...)

you did say something, peterie was there too he can confirm this

2) U BAN ME NO REASON ,(ADMINABUSE)
(Ban me NO reason... and MAKE SCREEN !!....show ur ADMINS here on TDM how i AM what i did ...)

i said i did a mistake for ban you unlimited, i should bann your for couple days for calling people names
, you don't have to do that on the server

3) U Teamkilled me in CTF i punish u , what u do -> LOGIN AS SEMIADMIN Punish ->noskilL (NOREASON).(ADMINABUSE)
( NEXT TIME I MAKE SCREEN OF THAT POST IT HERE ASWELL then other admins see how u behave , NOT ME ....)

i am always logged in as semiadmin, i teamkilled you but i really don't do that on purpose, i just teamkill a lot i run to much around and shooting others, i didn't punish you after! i asked you why you punish me because i said sorry, i always do that!!!

4) When i INSULT u ,
(MAKE screen post it HERE on TDM forum, dont talk shit , never insulted u ...show me proof i did ....)

peterie was on the server when you did that, i talked about it with him on the server when it happend

6) I RECONNECT 30x TIME CTF server name -> 'oldsqL-.noskilL , u ignore it....( "THE GAME BLOCKED ") right dude..no excuse "guilio7".

my game blocked the when i banned you!! it didn't blocked when i saw you try reconnect afterworths.
i did not ignore it!!! your friend asked why your were banned and i didn't know! you played with an other name so i can't know that! I searched your name noskill in bannlist and didn't find you sow i thought there was a problem with your pc or game

7) MAKE SURE U GOT SCREEN of my Behaviour/insulting

next time i will, does it means you are going to do the same thing again?

I call it a "DEAL" when u Stop abuse Admin rights, and when u start respect me like a other normal Player in game .....

Grtz 'oldsqL-.noskilL
Mess with the best ... DIE like the rest !!!

headhunter    35
headhunter

Ahww popje toch...
Ik had je de zelfde ban gegeven :P
En nee, dit is ook deels je eigen schuld.
Je wist dat er meer admins waren, meld je dan gewoon als je geteamkilled wordt en ga niet gelijk terug schelden.(neem dus geen voorbeeld van mij aan!)

Daar naast had je onder je eigen naam was je minder snel gebanned ;)

als laatste je ben unbanned niet?

noskilL    0
noskilL
Ahww popje toch...
Ik had je de zelfde ban gegeven :P
En nee, dit is ook deels je eigen schuld.
Je wist dat er meer admins waren, meld je dan gewoon als je geteamkilled wordt en ga niet gelijk terug schelden.(neem dus geen voorbeeld van mij aan!)

Daar naast had je onder je eigen naam was je minder snel gebanned ;)

als laatste je ben unbanned niet?

hoe kan ik het melden , als ik gemute waneer ik server in kom ....? xD
zielige semi-admin is hij .....

maar goed ik maak er geen woorden meer aan vuil,
ik ben geunbanned ben ik al blij voor ,.....

headhunter    35
headhunter

Wellicht door je eigen naam te gebruiken en dan terug komen ;)
Je bent geen domme. :P
Volgens mij werkt een teamsay of whisper nog wel tijdens een mute