This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kaivo

Eli, Trebuh and kAen

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

So was playing today till people started to vote me, but as they couldn't vote me out, they started to ff/tk me, especially Eli. Usually i do not report ffing/tking, but this time it got way out of hand. I am not going to upload more screens as it takes so much time, but if necessary, then i will do it.
Screens 2 TKs:
http://prntscr.com/1aleuy
http://prntscr.com/1alffp

Nade switch:
http://prntscr.com/1alfua

Also Trebuh was using trigger/aimbot and radar again, although he has been banned already several times, he is changing IP, so i suggest to shorten his IP, unless you want to ban him every single time he comes back.

Also confirmed by tons and been banned my Zee and mAd (i believe) nets kaen or something was using radar in the server.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Lol is this at TDM? Says ur logged in as semi lvl 7 xD

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Yup, TDM. It is a semi without powers, so i can play without getting voted out every map.

Apo    10
Apo

u guys can use my nade switch banner if u like. In the event a player nade switches it bans them for the remainder of the map. Let us know if ur interested.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I have a server mutator that -/EDF/-Neo_b created.
It kicks nadeswitchers, punish buggers. Disable chat for a lil bit when spamming.

Batman    23
Batman

Whats nade switching? Buying a grenade then goping back to spawn to buy another one?

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Throwing nade on the ground, quickly switching teams, so that you can do tons of damage to other team players without ffing/tking.

Apo    10
Apo
I have a server mutator that -/EDF/-Neo_b created.
It kicks nadeswitchers, punish buggers. Disable chat for a lil bit when spamming.

When u say buggers what do u mean? TO is full of bugs he cant possibly punish them all :P Mine has some other fixes in it tho been a while since I looked at the code so I cant actually remember what :D

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I'm not familiar with scripting, But i guess when u try to bugg it automatically punishes the player.
Crap can't remember if this was his last version if it...(probably not)
You can do a check trough if you find out how he did >.

Apo    10
Apo

Ah ok there was so much I had on my todo list for all my mutators but never got round too. He is punishing people who are bugging by tapping crouch as well as killing AFK folk.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Ye something like it.
I had it saved on edf site, and it explained it all in a read me file, But site is long gone now... grr

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

why to hell you have the password for the server, but i think its a feature your hack :)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Kaen aka rebeka aka Brx... Is banned(radar)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Haven't seen Eli, And trebuh i think i saw on banlist.