This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest WUGJE=D

Unban me[ZEE.WONK] - [Rejected]

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

Hi there,

Overall I have a ban on two servers, and I would ask for unban.

The Team DeathMatch generally do not remember when I got and for what, but it was long enough for swearing or something in that style.

The Capture The Flag got on the days that I do not generally know what that means, because I was playing normally and then admin log to admin or semi admin and banned me.

http://i.imgur.com/ybTqPtH.png

Greet, WUGJE vel NeBu.

Batman    23
Batman

I doubt you only swore, if it was the case you'd have been muted. You probably swore when you were found out to be cheating.
Oh btw a request, don't come over to CTF to ruin our game :)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
I doubt you only swore, if it was the case you'd have been muted. You probably swore when you were found out to be cheating.
Oh btw a request, don't come over to CTF to ruin our game :)

I do not know what you mean, I played normally, I don't cheating.
One of the admins just entered the spectator and began to watch my game and then banned me. It was strange to me, because somehow I did not play well.

In Team Deathmatch quarreled with one of the players, it's possible that this was the reason - perhaps when entering the server is even reason for what I got banned.

I have nothing to hide, TWITCH.TV service is open to each of you. I could at any time launch livestream where you can see how I play and if I had any cheats.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

U mad?
I seen u reconnect/disconect like 100times/min.
Quite enoying...

Batman    23
Batman

I cant be asked to reply hope you're paragraph was worth it xD

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
U mad?
I seen u reconnect/disconect like 100times/min.
Quite enoying...

How can you not be upset when you get banned for nothing and you can not do anything about it?

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

u spamm the server with ur reconects, u had been caught with cheats tons of times, make a favor to the TO comunity and GTFO of this game.

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
u spamm the server with ur reconects, u had been caught with cheats tons of times, make a favor to the TO comunity and GTFO of this game.

However many times I had the ban did not have any evidence for this, and on them you will have - if it will be at least one and one throw it here, you can close the topic, if you do not, you will be unbanned on both servers.

Anyway, every time I turn on the livestream of my game as I play Tactical Ops, as I wrote above, where you can see everything that I do and that I also have fired any cheats. There is no problem for me at six core computer where the stream StarCraft 2

There was also no other possibility than spam reconnect to the server to an admin noticed my person in order to remove the ban.

Good luck with finding evidence.

PS. http://www.twitch.tv/nebu912 - just like any of you write, that I have to play Tactical Ops Live, I'll do it.

Greet, NeBu =)

/edit: I also wrote to various people to demand admins if they can unban me - the rest do not have to write.

/edit2: Imo. if i wanna play on TDM or CTF i just can change IP, but im good boy and write here for unban.

Thomas    312
Thomas
/edit2: Imo. if i wanna play on TDM or CTF i just can change IP, but im good boy and write here for unban.

You honestly believe posting stuff like that is going to make us forgive you or anything?

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

This is awful if all here think im cheater. You ban me with this reason, but you havent evidence to this.

Just give me evidence why i'm banned =)

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Its a pitty that I had to reinstall my TO cus I had plenty of demos of u preshooting all time :)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
Its a pitty that I had to reinstall my TO cus I had plenty of demos of u preshooting all time :)

Oh no, sad. I'd like to see, imo. still do not see any evidence. =)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

No anticheat protection on, so can't take shots.
But if an admin see a suspect cheater/tweaker, He can ban ;)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
No anticheat protection on, so can't take shots.
But if an admin see a suspect cheater/tweaker, He can ban ;)

Demo, whatever. Without evidence why i'm banned?

archive-f39/a4o-wugje-no-recoil-tweaks-radar-t202.html

After i see this topic i laught 10min. J0n3K and deXus - two biggest cheaters from Poland think im cheater, so funny.

deXus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E5M70aNJIA
J0n3K - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5p5BagNhc

With 2pro I am in agreement, finally decided that I'm clean - although I have not seen him lately.

Anyone here thinks that I cheating, go play with me at 3.5 ESE or ACE. =)

Greets

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

ESE and ACE are bypassable and you do not need evidence if more than one admin agrees that you cheat, at least i think it is like that.
Also you have been banned from sG server and our admins can confirm that you are not clean.
And spamming server with reconnects only made it worse, not to mention all the flame you have been giving.

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
ESE and ACE are bypassable and you do not need evidence if more than one admin agrees that you cheat, at least i think it is like that.
Also you have been banned from sG server and our admins can confirm that you are not clean.
And spamming server with reconnects only made it worse, not to mention all the flame you have been giving.

Another person who considers me for Cheating and another ban, where there is no evidence.

Really anywhere is difficult for you to install any anti-cheat? On the Internet, there is virtually no cheat, you could get, especially NoName Bot.

With this approach, the end will kill the already not living the game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/wugjeSKY

You can see some my frags here, or old 30min movie with only my frags. Cry more for my skill, after 8 years playing this shit i don't stop this, because i'm fan of this game ;)

For my reconnect, i'm sorry - but too many people think i'm cheater and this frustrates me to make this.

Greet.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

thats not you or have you 32187234879897432 nicknames?
but the cheatdemos are recorded from u and thats u! :D

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
thats not you or have you 32187234879897432 nicknames?
but the cheatdemos are recorded from u and thats u! :D

It's me - i have nick WUGJE, but i using NEBUCHADNEZZAR and cut to NeBu, but in matches i using some fakes, but not many times.

Channel and videos is mine, but in videos with [COTW] is competition from not only my demos (when polish scene alive).

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

never is see ur name in a video without one and you killed xDDDDDDD
but a4o clan says all and c2f play with our clan, i think cheaters to :)
archive-f22/all4one-capture-t331.html

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
never is see ur name in a video without one and you killed xDDDDDDD
but a4o clan says all and c2f play with our clan, i think cheaters to :)
archive-f22/all4one-capture-t331.html

BlackOut, ADAM.MALYSZ, xaxa, pb, ParteBoy, enkidu, ParteBoy, mu0teK, femtje - this is all my nick, i fast on some matches in ESL ( This meant that the enemy did not know that I play ) xD

But all share there at the 35-minute long film is mine, this I do not worry.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

its funny how they both talk about diferent things ^^

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

What does not change the fact that there is still no evidence.

headhunter    35
headhunter

oh you wan't to go down just like 2pro ? :D
we can arrange something ;)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
oh you wan't to go down just like 2pro ? :D
we can arrange something ;)

I don't understand? xd

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i think 2pro have lifetimeban :D