This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rnk-Dumbass

I suppose that I've been banned but why?

rnk-Dumbass    0
rnk-Dumbass

Dear admins,

some time ago, I think about 2 days, it happend to be appeard that I've got banned. I was playing with Greyz and some other guys, but I remember this because he changed a map for me. After Greyz left and we went too another map I've got banned for no reason at all, cause the game just blacked out and I couldn't reconnect. Normally you will get a notifcation for this.

I'm an old player that has played this game for 10 years or so. I've been in clans like Keiharde, GvW, Tm.Nitro. Haven't cheated in all my life... So I don't understand why I can't loggin.

If someone could explain it too me it would be awesome.

Greetings,

Ron

p.s.

Sorry for my sloppy English, I'm in a hurry.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

everybody say he play since 10 years and no one knows him o.O
but banned for nothing? i dont know...

Batman    23
Batman

I think the admins did you a favour, after 10 years its about time you stepped outside

Batman    23
Batman

But on a serious note, if you really aren't sure if you've been banned connect to the server and check what it says in your system console

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

kimomik why U just dont leave the TO community? u cant judge if a player is cheating or not and u are always making bad coments about other ppl, 2day u also voted me out from a map spamming to bann me cus I cheat, and after u see it was me u kept with it, u also insulted me in who knows wich languages, but at the end of the phrase it was "fag" and I undestand what that means.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

should times still, it saw yesterday on a few rapid and the ping was yours or should I say aerox?
and it is easy fakes each of the accused is cheating on plays even 10 years but no one knows it: D
mad and stop crying fanboy =D (i mean aerox, sry my mistake :$)
and that is not 2 days ago, yesterday was my friend ;)
u have sucked on rapid without cheats 0 kills and you started cheats 15 kills after to rounds - HAHAHAHAHAHA
the next map was tropper you prefired in first round on the walls but cant hit me i killed you with 100 hp u say u ban me on tdm - so WTF? xD

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

the whole way, was on the server from oldsql
to refresh your memory a bit ;)

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

and u still talking bullshit, I know it was in oldsql because in tdm I cant be banned by votes :) dont try to be more clever than the others and keep all the atention like u are the one who knows all, u say I sucked in rapid but I was the first of my team and killed everyone, I could have some bad rounds cus I have a shit mouse and my mouse pad is also a crap and im looking a way to fix it but if ur behaviour keeps like this im going to make sure u are banned from everywhere.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

hahahahahahaha
you are a comedian?
and all other who are stupid to see it?
it is not normal of each to know the exact position (from time to time to shoot at walls and on the wall vorzuzielen) and for such as me to meet with the sniper if you stairs the high come and know yet not at all can I there am, I saw your poor and already made ​​it boom
and from the other you know the exact position, but is good, come on - have no desire to discuss with you, do what you want and look forward

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

ur not discussing with me ur simply telling me cheater and some other insults, and u dont want to stop, so I want u to apologize or I'm going to do what I think I have to.

Batman    23
Batman

... ok i'd just like to interject, this guys still confused as ever any help would be appreciated xD

headhunter    35
headhunter

back on topic!

what server have you been banned on?

rnk-Dumbass    0
rnk-Dumbass

I'm banned on the CTF server, I just checked it in the console because haven't done that before the look if I was right, and I'm. But on the other server the TDM I can still play so I find it rather mysterious.
And to come back on the comment of batman, Marty fromd oldsql is the only one that remembers me by my firstname. I forgot all my old nicknames..

rnk-Dumbass    0
rnk-Dumbass

stefan, kijk even je fb

headhunter    35
headhunter

in this case the player seem to be clean!
ban removed ;)
topic closed