This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
greyz

nades

greyz    9
greyz

in some maps its irritated that you can use as many nades as you want for example blister terror noobs only spam nades nothing to do with the game

is it possible that there will be a timer lets say every 30 or 20 sec that u can use/buy a nade
it will be better in some maps and the nadespamming will be over then

greetings

richard

Apo    10
Apo

There is a mutator that does such a thing on 3.5 but i think when i tried it on 3.4 it didnt work not 100% on that. Shame i dont have a detailed map of TO classes as I could easily make one then. Actually maybe extostteam has some connections with the TOST team as im sure they would know about TO classes maybe he can hook me up :)

Knowing how the admins run these servers I am assuming nade spamming is allowed? There are no rules to clarify so who knows ;)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Every map is a fucking nade fest ....

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I remember that there were a server with 15 seconds of buy time

Ladytjuh    16
Ladytjuh

Nades are gone! :cheer::cheer::cheer: :cheer:

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

@ Apo that was a long time ago it must been like 9 years, or longer.

However i still got Eric's number but i don't think he uses the same number and he's never on msn so i think that isn't going to work. But i have an advanced knowledge of the ut engine. Maybe i can help you, what do you need?

Apo    10
Apo

All the UT stuff is easy to read but the TO additions to it have been obsfucated making them very difficult to read and find the needed functions. Also there are no wikis or anything I have found that lists the TO functions. Basically I need to know The functions that are called when a player buys stuff and also the ones that contain the round time

Im intending on giving sg server tools an overhaul when i get the time and adding the nade timer + being able to reset the camp timer would be welcomed additions :)

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

when were both on msn lets talk about it, maybe i can help in someway. its been a long time since i really was bussy with that kind of stuff. But I think i can help, also i had some good sites with enough information but the most are offline, il search some more for you.

Also did you asked some of the people of critical point? some of them are from the to scene back in the days, I think they can help you out. Il contact them also because some of them im familiar with.

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
oh cool cheers yeah i cant find any coding info for TO online anymore just UT :( and also yes i did

http://criticalpointgame.com/forum/gene ... /#msg80131

:P

Im sorry apo the websites are all offline.

I had an site of all the scrips and codes of tactical ops but it doesn't exist anymore.

However i watched the tactical assault forum, im sure they can help especially arny i remember him from to scene back in the days.

Sign in to follow this