This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Shone

Problems with server

Question

Shone    42
Shone

Hey guys, i played today at CTF server and with some reason i got kick.... Then i tryed to join again and this message was at my console:

TOST Protect (1.9.9.4): Found (possible) cheat on your client: System Hack: unknown Actor detected - Actor: Acev08g_C.ACENative

What i have to do, to solve this problem?

9 answers to this question

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

This appears cus you come from a server with ACE, you just have to close TO and open it again(its a bugg)

Thomas    312
Thomas

You could try to clear the cache ;)

On Vista and above, the cache can be found here:

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames\Tactical Ops\Cache

Shone    42
Shone
This appears cus you come from a server with ACE, you just have to close TO and open it again(its a bugg)

Yeah, it looks that way. As soon i posted here, i entered TO again and there was no more problems :D Thx anyway :)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

As mad said.
:locked:

(Embarrassed :oops: , couldn't lock this topic xD)

repenter    0
repenter

Hello Thomas
I appreciate a lot for ur response. I dl tactical ops 3.4.0 and installed it. But it's graphic is less than mod version, isnt it?
but it doesnt matter, can u plz explain me how can i play on ur server this game?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Repenter You need to download the OpenGL driver(put it in your first tactical ops system folder.
Link in the spoiler

http://www.spielwieseserver.de/en/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=642&PHPKITSID=ece437587a54b320a3ee82e50a6c24cc

repenter    0
repenter

Thanx ZEE.Wonk
I dl open gl and replaced it in my tactical ops system folder with the previous one.
So now what? :)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Open game and and then multiplayer/internet games there is two kind of servers Tacops-server have and thats
Tactical ops: Team DeathMatch & Tactical ops: Capture the flag

Sign in to follow this