This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Currose

Currose - [Peterie] - [Approved]

Currose    0
Currose

First of all sorry for my uncomplete english.
I was banned becouse my brother cheating on this account :( Im not have angry or somethink like that. I just wanna pray you to understanding. If you unbanned me, this situation never repet.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Ban Details

Ban name: Currose
Ban reason: Radar, aim
Ban date: 2014-1-22 01:31
Ban admin: Peterie

If you would like to post anything valuable to the appeal while awaiting treatment, feel free to do so.

Peterie    93
Peterie

Appeal has been taken in consideration ;).

For now, enjoy this gameplay

currose.rar

Currose    0
Currose

one of the oldest excuses, it was my brother :D

Im serious. Maybe im not pro player but im not cheater. 

Currose    0
Currose

Appeal has been taken in consideration ;).

For now, enjoy this gameplay

What is this? I must put this in my Tactical folder? I dont understand :(

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Unpack the file and put in your TacOps directory->System. Then launch the game and write in console: demoplay filename.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Well if its your brother thats been cheating.

And if you get an unban, How we suppose to know that he dont come back and cheat?
And dosnt matter if its you or your brother, same house=same ban.

Currose    0
Currose

And if you get an unban, How we suppose to know that he dont come back and cheat?

Now i have password on my account in computer,he haven't Tactical Ops on his account.(Of course i delete cheat)
I understand this and this is half my false becouse he play on my account :/ i dont ask you to unbanned me now but you can short ban if you want. This is your choice.

Peterie    93
Peterie

one of the oldest excuses, it was my brother :D

Jup, and something which we can't check.

This is exactly what I was considering.

When someone cheats I always take a few things in consideration:

- Did the player cheat before?

- How did the player behave?

Well, you didn't cheat before :). And you behaved well in-game (verbally off course, the cheating isn't that nice).

I'm always willing to give players a second chance when they fulfill these criteria.

But, I really can't check whether it was your brother or you, so for me it will be you who cheated, (same house = same ban).

But still, there will be a period of punishment for the cheating. Which isn't really a rule for so I'll discuss this first.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

What is this? I must put this in my Tactical folder? I dont understand :(

if you can add cheats im sure you know how that shit works to ;)

Currose    0
Currose

Jup, and something which we can't check.

This is exactly what I was considering.

When someone cheats I always take a few things in consideration:

- Did the player cheat before?

- How did the player behave?

Well, you didn't cheat before :). And you behaved well in-game (verbally off course, the cheating isn't that nice).

I'm always willing to give players a second chance when they fulfill these criteria.

But, I really can't check whether it was your brother or you, so for me it will be you who cheated, (same house = same ban).

But still, there will be a period of punishment for the cheating. Which isn't really a rule for so I'll discuss this first.

I understand you. Cheating is awful,I always hate people who cheating becouse they steal all fun :/

You can belive me or not im not tactical crime but of course you can't check who really cheating :/.

if you can add cheats im sure you know how that shit works to ;)

??? OMG i no add cheat.
I sware i dont know how this works,i try put this to system folder and write to console(or maybe this is not console i dont know im from Poland my english is not great) and doesnt work :/

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Maybe Tomek wants to explain to you in polish?

Currose    0
Currose

Maybe Tomek wants to explain to you in polish?

I will be greatful

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

OK ;)

Currose, jeśli nie do końca załapałeś poprzednie posty, to ich przekaz jest mniej więcej taki: nie mogą sprawdzić, czy to ty oszukiwałeś, czy twój brat, ale wychodzą z założenia, że jeśli macie jedno IP, to powinno ono być zbanowane. Jednak skoro nigdy wcześniej nie byłeś karany, a podczas gry twoje zachowanie było dobre, chętnie jeszcze podyskutują.

Jeśli chcesz, mogę tłumaczyć twoje posty na angielski i ich posty na polski.

Currose    0
Currose

No byłoby super(akurat to co napisałeś to wiedziałem,bardziej chciałbym się dowiedzieć o co chodzi z tym plikiem co wstawił admin) a więc:
Ja rozumiem że nie mogą sprawdzić.Po części to jest moja wina bo brat wszedł na moje konto(oczywiście bez mojego pozwolenia) dlatego przyjmuje ban z pokorą aczkolwiek proszę o miesięczny ban albo coś w tym stylu. 

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Ten plik, który wstawił admin, to nagranie twojej gry. Żeby je odtworzyć, musisz wypakować plik, przenieść do folderu System w twojej lokalizacji Tacticala, otworzyć grę i napisać w konsoli demoplay nazwa pliku.

Currose: I know, you cannot check who is the cheater, My brother was using my account without my permission, but it's a bit my fault too. I understand you have to punish me, but please don't make the ban permanent.

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Currose: What are you going to do?

Peterie    93
Peterie

Seen the circumstances we do think you won't try to cheat again.

The punishment for cheating on your computer will be a month. Which means the ban will be lifted on saturday 22 february (somewhere that day :P).

1390340525-U15.png

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Peterie: Wzięliśmy pod uwagę wszystkie okoliczności i uważamy, że nie będziesz znowu oszukiwał. Karą będzie miesięczny ban, co oznacza, że będziesz mógł znowu grać około soboty 22 lutego.