This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimoomik

. Aka Mehdi (Ff/ctf), Su^p (Aimbot/ctf) ________(!)__________ (Aimbot/sill Playing)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCTo2y8QHE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7lrrSkbFwQ&feature=youtu.be

________(!)__________  still playing...

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

Don't think . is Mehdi. Spoke with him for a moment few maps later and he talked in completely another way than our French friend.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Doubt it's him, since he usually just flaming xD
Also he been faked before.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

this childish behavior fits only to mehdi :D
or maybe wugje 

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

wugje is banned, and Mehdi i haven't see in a while(Banned?)

Doesn't look like mehdi's game play at all, + his nick is (dot) how do you know its him?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

he always had something against ariess
and after i finished recording (i think 3 minutes i enough) he start hardcore insulting + racism etc. 
and all went on for 5 or 6 maps 

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Ping was higher then a NL player, Thought it was sp33d first hahahah

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

i put my head it was mehdi.i recognize that  child from a 100 players.how? simple(not quite..must look for some things to be sure): he has like always ping like 60-67--...he always shot with incredible aim(for me like 25-40 % aimbot setting-if exist that.),and most of all,his insults are like same always: faggot,fag,etc. and for 100% sure,he took countries names in middle of insults!.. LAST NIGHT,FROM HOUR 23.30 CIRCA,TO 02.00-02.30 HE WAS CONTINUOUSLY FF ME,LET me with 16-30 hp or 07 hp,tk me some times(he told he has ip changer so can tk as many times he wants),insults,etc.but more than all(the strangest thing to me...),he said even i go on forum,or even post demos-(i did 2-3 demos,but dont know where i find them in my pc,and how put them here,upload-)  nobody will listen to me,and if listen,noone can catch him and no admin can ban him or permaban range thing..if i say right.so,if his say for sure,he has an admin friend,who escape him for that,or.....i dont know....im SAD FOR THIS STORIES HAPPENED HERE,i know he is smart enough to evoid to be catched in "action",and bring me no happiness to play here(or where he plays) no more.i love this ctf server,like a looooot of friends,m8s ,clan members i made here,thatswhy i dont wanna go out for good,without a fight.i hope in some MIRACLE,maybe some admins permaban his range-if possible.? or somehow,neither other players last night can support him,infact some has vote him out,even he had only with me...I  cannot se...that ip" or so to tell you who where etc..pffff,im tired and sad.if i find  how upload demos ull see what i meen,but the saddness story is that is i dont need to "proove" of a demo,any players who was there online has see that! and no admin.well at midnight i understand no admin,but what can i do to play peacefully? WELL,NOW I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO:....................................

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

wayne if its mehdi or not (im pretty sure it is mehdi), ban for this guy!

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

I don't think it's Mehdi because this guy doesn't say anything in French (at least I didn't notice). IP is completely different (I remember Mehdis IP because I banned him on FFD) and Mehdi said he had static.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

why is he banned i think hes a ffd member? xD

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

He used to be, but he changed clan (before I banned him). And he was banned because of insulting admin (me) :D

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

LOL so patetic ! it's not me i don't play in u're servers since 1 month cuz i don't see u're servers in internet game it's impossible wich it's me --' in mre my nick now is cavani.` look in stats 

u make me laugh always behind my ass kimoomik and ariess  

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

did you do an idea who it is? i cant check this...

and obviously he's trying to harm you because almost everyone thinks it's you

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

i have lot of fakers of me in ctf server i don't see that it could be ...

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

lol u think really wich that me ???i can't play in toctf and totdm since 1 month i don't see their servers in internet games i don't know why but it's the truth so it's impossible it was me !! i make u crazy or u love me i'm not gay xD cuz even when i don't play some ppl speak of me 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

now he thinks again he is the king because someone thought he this teamkiller xD

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Mehdi are you banned at TDM/CTF?

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

hahahha..right...it is sooooo patetic... haaaahahhahah and loooool....in 3 post ,u use the "ass" and "gay" words.... ! and even nero is dead about 2000 years,even today u can hear the story how he burn city of Roma down....(TO become famous need two different kind of behaviour: or BEING GOOD,OR BEING EVIL !)  so,who you want sitting next to you, dalai lama or hitler? (remember,hitler is far more popular.)choose carefully,one make you peacefully,another make you...SOAP ! ciao "skilled" !

Mehdi    1
Mehdi

no i'm not banned. i can't seen servers since 1 mounth but since today i can play again servers are in maintenance no ?

lol in more it's not faker of me it's just kimoomik who say it was me it's one of my fans but the biggest it's ariess always he write a long romans xD

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

well,you see..the FAN word doesnt fit here,in ure case...i can be fan of zee.wonk,tomek or thomas,twisted ass,batman or underground,lisa or even nyz and so on...they are real PERSONS, the real gamers(strage but my opinion about this ppl,are nothing to to with game or even tacops server,site or forum.) not you, my "skilled" one.... you are in my opinion...well,you are not in my opinion.A gamer who wanna be in hall of fame by cheating,or flaming...heh,its not a gamer in my opinion. and to respon to "long romans"...well, gratuating a many years of study(like 17 if i remember well) i am pleased to have the capacity to wright long romans....but,what do you know...so,you are how old? like 16-17 ? that's the years i have of study...or should i say,in the year i finished that amount of years of study...you are like what? 1 mounth old? 3 days?...pffffff.if i ask in game who is the most "skilled" -see the irony- all who see you,say that  you are! how many players there has called me cheater? or even better,flamer? pfff,go to cryo-sleep.you are too young for this century.