This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest =J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

"player" : cheater,server crasher and nick faker in ctf server

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

yesterday was a "player" nick with ping like 182-190 ,in ctf server.cheating he was voted out.reentering,was vote again and again,then he start to crash server.some point "player" take a brake,like 10 minutes,then he come back and directly crash server again.after he fake nick of tomek-nysa and start to crash again server.seeing that players still stand there and play,even was hard with those crash job...he finally go away....I try to upload some screen shots.i dont do demorec,if someone have doubts,search players u see in shots,and ask them if true or false what i say!.thnx to all,thnx tomek for coming fast ,and other admin("hub"?) and "G" .for guarding next maps...

Shot0001.bmp

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

second shot.is like first,little changes so i dont upload it! one is enough to see

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

LOL Tomek have a fan there? xD

And i bet Thomas trace the crasher.

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

well,if he was able to trace it......just find a real adress,and put it in here.......then maybe the miracle will happen.... :)))))))

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

:) NEAH,I'M PACIFIST THOMAS.think ,one of my school,wich i finished,was the theological seminary-wich translating meens: if i want,or choose,i become priest or derivate from it,within a month..so,my religion(orthodox) condamned the violence at anykind...,but this ,dont stop us to pray LORD....to make some JUSTICE ! God wil bless us ALL..... (now i was doing the "priest's blessing peoples gesture")

what i meen was: giving -sharring the "sinner" adress with us....some of us are able to call-send a message to sinner to come for a "confession job",then maybe he's forgiven by GOD !

old testament(bible old prophets teaching) say: eye for an eye and  tooth for a tooth...

new testament(bible jesus chirist teaching) say: if someone slap you,u turn the other chick(-part of face) to him......

conclusion: if someone crash one server ,u have 2 chioces: or let the "server" crash him back.........or u give another server to be crashed by him....

starting from 2007,i found the 3rd chioce....................wich always include a second chance.......

so,GOD bless us all,and an advice from 2014.....if u see a wolf coming to eat you.....dont try to kiss him ! or helping him to eat soft flesh,by jumping into the boiling water.....and if he bite a leg or hand...dont offer him the other leg or hand to taste.....

ciao all, ARIESS (the secret priest...)-if u dont belive me,ill post my gratuate diploma(if i find that piece of paper....)