This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
pirukas

Summer LEague on ESL and 3.4 Cups

pirukas    0
pirukas

here is the Summer League 2014 for TO 3.5 - http://www.esl.eu/eu/toaot/news/244864 
I can assure you this League is going to be awesome, i've seen alot players from 3.4 joining 3.5, i think you should form teams or join 3.5 with your old team to check this League out, It will have Groupstage first, then playoffs, and playoffs will be Double Elimination. So there will be alot matches
And we(The TO3.5 players) need your help to balance out Israel/Europe Ratio on ESL, since most of our active clans/ biggest clans do not want to join ESL because they are just fun/public clans.(whatever that is?!)
Right now the ration Europe/Israel is about 50:50. Maybe if you would give it a try it would show a little more activity to the whiny germans who do not want to join ESL cause they think TO is dead already... while they have the most active clans...

So that enough of 3.5 who is interested, you are more than welcome to check it out. because the Summer League is going to be awesome with or without you, you could just enchance the awesomeness.

But about 3.4 on ESL, there will be no ladders for 3.4, but there will be some Quick Cups for you, if you can prove your activeness on ESL.

pirukas    0
pirukas

That's the spirit MARTY, best of luck to you putting together a team. but do not forget registering is open only until 11.07
And all you are who are still hesitating if you should install 3.5 also and join the League all I have to say is, you have nothing to lose, do you? I guarantee this League is going to be fun

pirukas    0
pirukas

Just to remind ya'll that registration closes tommorow

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

5000 topics? fuck off... -.-

MARTY    24
MARTY

It's just one topic, Kimo?

Sign in to follow this