This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
sazabiskythe

Master Server dead

Question

sazabiskythe    0
sazabiskythe

I haven't been playing this game for a while and I recently noticed the Master Server has gone, so no servers are showing up. Is there a workaround for this at the moment in regards to changing the ini?

5 answers to this question

Tomek Nysa    17
Tomek Nysa

There is a patched INI file in our download section.

*If your Windows isn't very old, make sure you put the file in

C:UsersyournameAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Files (x86)InfogramesTactical OpsSystem

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i think over xp u have to put is in the folder what tomek said and if u have windows under vista u have to put it in the to system folder

Herbicide    0
Herbicide

This does not work at all. First time I tried to run TO after installing this new ini it restarted my computer the second time it said files were missing. I wouldnt download it at all.

Thomas    312
Thomas

It restarted your computer? Either you must have done something extraordinarily wrong, or it's something completely unrelated to the ini modification.

The modified ini file merely updates the address of the master server the client attempts to connect with, nothing more nothing less. In fact, it only differs for about 2 lines compared to an original, untouched (3.4) ini file. Are you sure you are running version 3.4 of the game?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

read the description...
post-45-0-82419400-1410103575_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this