This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Acid

Acid Ip-ban

Acid    0
Acid

Hey all,
I have registered to appeal against an Ip-ban.
My in-game nick is Acid and have used this nick for almost 2 years now, i hope some of you remember me as i used to play almost exclusivly on your server, the To-deathmatch server.
However, about a week ago i was temp-banned by madsmokah or someone with a similar name, im sorry i dont remember.
I thought this was very strange because i always used to play on your server and never had any problems with madsmokah or any other admins.
So i come back the next day to see if i can play again only to get the console message: Your IP is banned on this server.
I thought this was because of the temp-ban but it has stayed this way for about a week now.
Please understand that being permanently banned on your server is a very, very big deal since your server is just about the only well populated and regulated server in 3.4 that is left!
There was no warning, no accusation or threat issued by the admin, suddenly i was simply banned for no good reason other than a camped headshot on bombing dust.
I never cheated and although i have a reputation for camping people know i dont cheat, please ask some other long time players like lolly ( i see he also got banned once) im sure atleast some of them will know my nickname and know i dont cheat.

Please unban me, i love playing To, i have played it off and on for more than a decade, i love playing on your sever, i have never cheated even once.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Ban declared invalid, and lifted with immediate effect.

Happy fragging :)

Acid    0
Acid

Phew, Thanks allot :D
Looking forward to playing on your server again!