This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
bullerina

group chat?

Thomas    312
Thomas

:rofl:

Actually had to look twice at that one to figure out what's going on, but brilliant nonetheless :P

Shone    42
Shone

I don't count Americans as nation, they are just bunch of idiots. About German ladies, i saw couple and they weren't fat, but they weren't pretty either <_<

bullerina    41
bullerina

Sorry Mr. Grumpy, but my knowledge about german women is not the best. Im sure there is someone from Germany around that can give better info than i can :rolleyes:

Shone    42
Shone
7 minutes ago, bullerina said:

Sorry Mr. Grumpy, but my knowledge about german women is not the best. Im sure there is someone from Germany around that can give better info than i can :rolleyes:

I think i will start to use Mr.Grumpy as my nick, it looks so sweet when you write it :cheer:. Have they added you to WhatsApp btw? ( back to topic)

bullerina    41
bullerina
16 minutes ago, Shone said:

I think i will start to use Mr.Grumpy as my nick, it looks so sweet when you write it :cheer:. Have they added you to WhatsApp btw? ( back to topic)

Not sure who "they" are. Zee told me that the groups on Whatsapp is not so peaceful. So no currently im not in any groups

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
On 2.8.2016 at 2:30 PM, Giggle said:

i think that to arrange CB wars we should use the chat room like we used to on mIRC, ive been idling in the chat for ages no one seems to come in..

1990 is over and even the time from irc chats :D

2 hours ago, bullerina said:

Wait, so fat = German? I thought the americans got dibs on that?

rOH7KkB.jpg

maybe this fag means the way of communication, i always troll him xD

but @Shone, dont worry, i think u smell good to ham

Giggle    18
Giggle
18 minutes ago, kimoomik said:

1990 is over and even the time from irc chats :D

i dont really think there is any need for your sarcasm but i will roll with it.. cb wars should use the cb chat room to arrange the war instead of some over crowded spammed whatsapp chat?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

no, i hate whatsapp and this was no sarcasm, i never liked irc and somethings u get unexplainable connection problems
just put a chatbox in like its here, would work fine, and everyone can use it without any pc knowledge
and a nice sideeffect is that more people visit the site and like i said u can find everyone, maybe guys which there are registered there but not here or on different names...

Shone    42
Shone

You are right, yours version of English always troll's me xD

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

allright my son, show me ur dick xD
btw ilu like chicks which look like (fat) pigs :cheer:

Shone    42
Shone
16 minutes ago, kimoomik said:

allright my son, show me ur dick xD
btw ilu like chicks which look like (fat) pigs :cheer:

Check your FB, just make sure that you don't fall in depression ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

whats there? u didnt send me a message or anything :D

part 2, theres still nothing :$

Edited by kimoomik

Shone    42
Shone

see, thats trolling ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

nope, u just dont want to blame urself :)xD 

Edited by kimoomik

Shone    42
Shone

I'm a cruel person.

:mask:

bullerina    41
bullerina
2 hours ago, Shone said:

I'm a cruel person.

:mask:

Aww ilu. You are just like Grumpy from Snow White. Act all tough and mean, yet  soft as butter on the inside :lol:

Shone    42
Shone
10 hours ago, bullerina said:

Aww ilu. You are just like Grumpy from Snow White. Act all tough and mean, yet  soft as butter on the inside :lol:

I thought we agreed to keep that between us. ;)

Giggle    18
Giggle
21 hours ago, kimoomik said:

no, i hate whatsapp and this was no sarcasm, i never liked irc and somethings u get unexplainable connection problems
just put a chatbox in like its here, would work fine, and everyone can use it without any pc knowledge
and a nice sideeffect is that more people visit the site and like i said u can find everyone, maybe guys which there are registered there but not here or on different names...

im sure this is exactly what i posted " cb wars should use the cb chat room to arrange the war instead of some over crowded spammed whatsapp chat? " the chat room meaning the chat link underneath the community tab?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
19 minutes ago, Giggle said:

im sure this is exactly what i posted " cb wars should use the cb chat room to arrange the war instead of some over crowded spammed whatsapp chat? " the chat room meaning the chat link underneath the community tab?

u spoke about irc, thats really different to a normal chatbox 

Giggle    18
Giggle

i was saying to use the chat room / chat box like we used to with mIRC as in like a reference... ' like we used to on mIRC '