This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
joeycracknl

Map Archive, Public Redirect and Test Server - Mega Thread

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I may have typed my previous post a bit wrong, I do encourage people hosting servers thats also the reason i set up the public file redirect. (And for some exsisting servers that apparently lack one, or use incomplete one)
But the situation is there are more servers then players on most moments, mostly on older games this age you see the other way around. So its very hard to make players come to your server.

A server has allot of competition, you will need to have a clan/group of players willing to seed the server while its empty to attract players to it. Servers like .sG` Pubic have build up ''name/reputation'' and people know even if its empty and they join, the chance is higher more players come soon then if they join some random other server.

@kimoomik
I would think its better to get owned in a FFA/DM server then a normall one, atleast in FFA/DM you are able to respawn and continue playing and not wait 2-3minutes before the next round to start.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

If anybody wants to help contribute to the map collection then please CTRL+F Search in your Cache.ini file for these:
(Chance is very small that you will find any of these packages, although chance becomes greater the older your TO install is)

(ED)Matex
2nade
Assualt
BAO
bmarly
cocathecube
Colorado
dead-logo
dearena2
ffrance
hmlogo
hmTexture1
Lakys_Map_Logo#2
MDM
mktheme
MTtex
raak
Saribous
SFC-FXkleistadt
Sonic Xtreme
stack
Striker
Style
TO-Trailer-from_lineout
ttoc-castle

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

@joeycracknl Freakin love you man, Just went trough your maps and found neo_b's maps like TO-Neo_b-SecretMansion.
Where did you even found them? Was long gone, He haven't played for over 10 years.

Even found my first map xD RoxX-edf

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I started first with download all Tactical Ops related files from all sites i could find with Google and Bing. At that point i thought i had all maps preserved still floating around the internet.
Few months later i realized that was only a small portion of all maps that i had since i saw servers running Maps i didnt have, so i then started to join servers to get last maps i was missing.

When i tried to pack all files with the required packages i was amazed with how many packages were missing and i started to google search them, then i ended up on uz.ut-files.com a 100GB+ UT redirect with various TO Maps and Packages i never had seen.

So i realized there must be more TO / UT99 redirects with forgotten TO files so i started to search all public TO / UT99 redirects, after i had a list of those i used a program to download all files from creating a massive 125+gb folder.
Most time actually went in testing each map individual on TO 3.4 to make sure it works, and pack it will all required packages into a .7z.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Small update added 2 more maps TO-RealAssault and TO-RorkesDrift to the google drive.

Also spotted few maps on "www.spielwieseserver.de [Capture The Flag] powered by to4.co" server and "|iG| * CTF Abierto Go Go!" server i still have to add.

Few questions:
- Would it be possible to force a key bind upon a player somehow from a server?
(It seems people have trouble opening mapvote menu on my server while the keybind is repeated in server motd/ads every few seconds)

- Is there a way / what would be best way to let player control bot ammount on a server? Perhaps with public (semi?) admin?
(It sucks that on some maps bots limit the playability as they might die like on a fall map. But i think for the few times a player joins it be nice if they could change bot amount)

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Kinda feel im talking to myself in here :D

But if anybody cares i have "Map Depot" server running at my work now.
It runs on a 60mbit down / 60mbit upload on 4.6Ghz CPU + SSD
(Sadly map change time is still 25 seconds, i cant get any more performance out of this Intel G3259 Haswell CPU and im not gonna upgrade it for few players / month)

It runs on a schedule:
Monday 17:00 start -> shutdown Tuesday 08:30
Tuesday 17:00 start -> shutdown Wednesday 08:30
Wednesday 17:00 start -> shutdown Thursday 08:30
Thursday 17:00 start -> shutdown Friday 08:30
Friday 17:00 start -> shutdown Monday 08:30
(Full weekend online)

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

I have swapped some folders around so not all links from the starting post still work, however all sections can be reached from this link: 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6eENJfjixsNSDdiX1p6ZFNZNnM

At this point 1727 playable maps from good to bad and from ugly to beautiful... Its all in there lol.

Since there no more maps to be found i think im done with "sorting" all these maps, what started as a fun project turned in to work and that over time into torture :D Still glad i spent the time on it, the end result is worth it.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Havent posted here for a while.
The Map Archive is still available at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6eENJfjixsNSDdiX1p6ZFNZNnM and http://to-files.nl

Did some further testing and turns out the budget/business grade motherboard cant run the Intel G3258 CPU stable above 4.5GHz. Now you might think that is more then enough for a TO server but sadly is isn't for the power hungry mapvote mutator.

After every map change the mapvote re-indexes all maps (Or limited to only 1024 maps) and with 1800+ maps it now takes 30-35 seconds at this point.
Stock TOST mapvote doesnt allow more then 256 or 512 and all other custom ut99 mapvotes have same problem so no other way possible.

I still find it cool to have a place with all maps available for playing/testing/exploring etc. :D

Here a few randoms screenshots i took from the last 25 maps i added to the archive to appreciate custom maps:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Edit: Forgot to add that i still have add the latest 25 maps to map server. 1808 now + 25 new = a whopping 1833 playable maps :) 

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Another short news update: Managed to add another 18 maps

2 Maps that had blister.utx that gave file missmatch with blister.umx when a player manually installed them.
- with hex editor modified the maps so they now require blist3r.utx avoiding mis match problem
- added -fix suffix to mapname.

15 Maps that had spaces in packages they required
- modified the package names from example "anibabe 5.utx" to "anibabe-5.utx" and hex edited that into the map file.
- added -fix suffix to mapname.

1 Map made by [C]rash-SpiritSuxor

Total map count on file archive = 1818
Total map count on server = 1851

Edit:
Added one more map from [C]rash-SpiritSuxor he has to be the most active TO mapper in 2017

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

The Map Archive now has 1993 Maps, more then 100+ then my last post.

If anybody interested in playing some high quality custom maps try out the TO-INF-* and TO-JW-* Maps.
They are ported maps from the Infiltration and Jungle Warfare mods for UT99.

Map server also running 2026 Maps now. Sadly the CPU has degraded from high overclocks and now runs only 4.4Ghz again.
(This means it takes a whopping 50 seconds to change maps)

Edit: also gave http://to-files.nl/ some new looks, still only meant as a easier to remember url to the file archive. It has a music player to play some TO soundstracks while browsing files but thats it. Might as well use the google drive folder link :P

Edited by joeycracknl

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
16 hours ago, joeycracknl said:

If anybody interested in playing some high quality custom maps try out the TO-INF-*

Think there is one called TO-inf-hightech or something.
@WC someone made a EDF tag with poo..... lol, But good map.

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

@ZEE.WONK yes i had the TO-INF-HighTech long before i obtained the other TO-INF-* maps, a bit strange actually. What you mean with "someone made a EDF tag with poo..... lol, But good map?"

Map Archive log:
Well after getting in contact with the LST crew they did give me full acces to maps and managed to find some more.
The map archive now has 2051 maps playable on TO3.4
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6eENJfjixsNTnVGQ0JsR18ydGs

Map Server log:
The MapVoteXL mutator i use on the server only supports up to 2048 maps yet i have 2084 maps in total (with 33 default).
So i decided to split up to two servers running each 1042 maps so i have headroom if somehow more maps come in the future.
And its a nice way to put both CPU cores of my little overclocked g3258 to work :)

Tested all available UT99 mapvotes again, the one claim to support 4096 maps either crash or dont work.
All other mapvotes are inferior to MapVoteXL as its the only one with a search function and auto-resizing vote window depending on screen resolution.

Plus side of splitting up maps it now only takes 10 seconds to change maps, yet downside is when searching a map you might have to check on 2 servers.
(2000+ maps on 1 server took 55 seconds to change maps with 4.5Ghz CPU, yet 1000 maps take only 10 seconds.)

TO-Files.nl Map Archive 1/2 @ * > E [MapVoteXL] runs all maps starting with TO-* up to TO-E (1042 Maps) GameTracker 333Networks
TO-Files.nl Map Archive 2/2 @ E > Z [MapVoteXL] has maps continuing from TO-E to TO-Z (1042 Maps) GameTracker 333Networks

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Haha yea that looks like some shit that got thrown against the wall :)

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

The Map Archive has been updated with a few new maps since last time, bringing the total available TO3.4 maps to 2064. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6eENJfjixsNRHk5RHFfUjNMSW8

The Map Archive Servers have been combined to one again. Switched from MapVoteXL to MapVoteUL. Sadly this means no auto-resizing vote window and you need a minimum resolution of 1024x768 to make full use of the mapvote. Also map change time has been reduced to 2 seconds instead of the 50+ seconds it took with MapVoteXL.

Good thing is MapVoteUL also has a search function and now you can search all maps in one server again. Much better then split up over 2 servers.
serv.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add some map downloads had some packages replaced/updated since they had "bad/inferior" ones and also updated the redirect to have all maps and proper packages.

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Copy from post i made on https://www.facebook.com/groups/tolatino/

After receiving some questions about custom mapvotes and i still see people rip my redirect here is small little present :P

Here is new version of TO340 Server + MapVoteULv2_4 + 2098 Maps (3GB download, 9GB extracted)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WbA5py5yTvqYBfYis-zFca-kLB1w-igk

All required maps and packages are on the public redirect at uz.to-files.nl so no slow downloads.

* You can use it as local lan server to play, explore and test maps without installing the maps to your TO installation.

* You can also copy a Tactical Ops 3.4 installation over the server files to use it as a mappack and have a Tactical Ops 3.4 with 2098 Maps.
(Beware, opening the practice session window with 2000+ maps to play with bots will take over 1-2minutes so it is not recommended)

* And if you want you can host a online map archive server like i do here:
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/88.159.193.103:7777/

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

This Map Pack contains 125 of the best made custom maps, all have bot waypoints, map screenshots and are of good quality like the official ones.

Included are the Deathmatch Gametype/Mutator and the TOMoneyTool Mutator, DM just works better when playing with TO bots compared to the normal gametype.
(For the best experience only play these maps with the DM gametype, instructions are below)

It's for when you who want to explore some of the many custom maps (..with bots) or play when nobody is online. (The bots can give good practice in DM with high difficulty)

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19ZIDEqUkxdXzhzeFMe5v9C9ioI9zyhfs

Preview.jpg

Map List:

O-007-Stack
TO-2-Alpia
TO-2-Ambush
TO-2-Arena
TO-2-Bridge
TO-2-BrokenFaith
TO-2-Chicago
TO-2-Chiesa
TO-2-Cold
TO-2-Crossmaglen
TO-2-Equinox
TO-2-SlowWater
TO-2-Toscana
TO-2W-Backyard
TO-2W-BankersHoursRmx
TO-2W-Cargobay
TO-2W-Desk
TO-2W-Embassy
TO-2W-FastMoney
TO-2W-Harbor
TO-2W-Katana
TO-2W-Museum
TO-2W-Radio
TO-Aiming-TE
TO-AoT-Aztekv2
TO-AoT-BombingDust2
TO-AoT-Innocence
TO-AoT-Italy
TO-AoT-Revolt
TO-ArabianRush
TO-Athens
TO-Avail
TO-Bajesus
TO-BellaItalia
TO-Blister2-AoT
TO-CaM-Corporation2
TO-CaM-Entrepot2
TO-CaM-Metro
TO-CaM-Nevada
TO-CaM-Quai-11
TO-CaM-WeaponSiege
TO-CargoShip-34
TO-CityWar
TO-ConstructionSite
TO-Damn3
TO-Dust
TO-DustDeluxeDaylight
TO-DustDeluxeNight
TO-Embassy
TO-Escape
TO-EscapePoint
TO-Fairytale
TO-FBI
TO-FeelNaPali
TO-GunsOfNavarone2
TO-HammerBlow
TO-Highway
TO-HoT-Dust2
TO-Infectious
TO-Iran
TO-K-LoveBoat
TO-LegoLand
TO-LegoPlayGround
TO-LostCastle
TO-NevadaCity
TO-NightRun
TO-NKR-Casbar
TO-NKR-DeathValley
TO-NKR-RapidWinter
TO-NKR-ScopeWinter
TO-OAP-Congo
TO-OAP-NuTrain
TO-OAP-Purification
TO-OAP-Sting
TO-Observatory
TO-OldFactory
TO-Painkiller
TO-RapidTrooper
TO-RapidWatersPLUS
TO-SandySoil
TO-SnowBlowV2
TO-Subway
TO-SW-IndustrialArea
TO-SW-ItalianSun
TO-SW-Leningrad
TO-SW-MaunsellSeaForts
TO-SW-Neighborhood
TO-SW-ProjectEagle][
TO-SW-RapidTrooper
TO-SW-SnowOps
TO-SW-SouthernFrance
TO-Syberia
TO-TDP-HarbourKidnapping
TO-TearsOfSun
TO-TheUnforgiven
TO-Trenching
TO-Trooper_Tron
TO-UrbanCenters
TO-Verdon][
TO-Virtue
TO-X-Aiming
TO-X-Baxtown
TO-X-Belfast
TO-X-CapturedBase
TO-X-DeadlyDusk
TO-X-DrugIsle
TO-X-Entrepot
TO-X-Extraction
TO-X-Gallery
TO-X-MDM
TO-X-PetronasTowers
TO-X-Province
TO-X-Reactor-Sector_6
TO-X-Revolution
TO-X-RMSTitanic
TO-X-Salsa
TO-X-Singa
TO-X-SubwayStandoff
TO-X-Sunset
TO-X-TexasBank
TO-Zonked_Mountain
TO-_-IceVille
TO-_-MedicCenter
TO-_-OldPharao
TO-_-TerrorPlan

Edited by joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Thought id post a little update here, not that i kept a log of exactly what maps i added but here updates since end of 2018.

3 maps by Pinguin he posted here
20+ maps made by TO Crash / Spiritsuxor 
5+ maps retreived by TO Crash / Spiritsuxor
1 map retrieved from LST community server
Also at the end of 2017 i added like 15-20 X-mas styled maps by TO Crash / Spiritsuxor & LST Community from their facebook

The Map Archive now has 2110 maps in total, combined with 33 TO3.4 maps the Map Archive Server now runs a crazy amount of 2143 maps.

I also made a Mutator Pack a while back for the people wanting a crazy bot practice session. works great with the TO-BotsDM-Mappack posted above in the video.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jE3VA1PhSxq1Gx0RwYfn5SK14GSxPp1s

To access File Archive use the google drive link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6eENJfjixsNSDdiX1p6ZFNZNnM or the easy to remember to-files.nl

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Since its been a few months since i posted here, i thought id make a little news post :)

Added 12 more maps since the last post. Total of maps in the file archive is now 2122 maps.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6eENJfjixsNTnVGQ0JsR18ydGs

Some may have noticed i had a "Solo" server for people to test maps but i have removed it.
The server did see some activity but it just felt stupid to have a 1 player server.

Started a little side project of my screenshotting all maps.
So far only these maps have a screenshot: E, G. H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, V, W, X, Y, Z. (565/2155 Maps)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mz2cpd2McTX5pTaHu25vStKfg0dNksN2

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• kimoomik
      By kimoomik
      i know itnot much activity  here in the last time, but is anyone interessted to create this map for tac ops or to4?

• Giggle
      By Giggle
      any one help me why mutators arent loading on my server:-
      [URL] Protocol=unreal ProtocolDescription=Unreal Protocol Name=Player Map=Index.unr LocalMap=TO-Blister.unr Host= Portal= MapExt=unr SaveExt=usa Port=7777 Class=s_SWAT.s_Player_T [FirstRun] FirstRun=0 [PackageRemap] UnrealShare=UnrealI [Engine.Engine] NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver Console=TOPModels.TO_Console Language=int GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine EditorEngine=Editor.EditorEngine DefaultGame=s_SWAT.s_SWATGame DefaultServerGame=s_SWAT.s_SWATGame Input=Engine.Input Canvas=Engine.Canvas CdPath= RunCount=0 [Core.System] PurgeCacheDays=30 SavePath=../Save CachePath=../Cache Paths=../System/*.u Paths=../TacticalOps/System/*.u Paths=../TacticalOps/Maps/*.unr Paths=../TacticalOps/Textures/*.utx Paths=../TacticalOps/Sounds/*.uax Paths=../TacticalOps/Music/*.umx Paths=../TOST/System/4240/*.u Paths=../TOST/weapons/*.u Suppress=DevLoad Suppress=DevSave Suppress=DevNetTraffic Suppress=DevGarbage Suppress=DevKill Suppress=DevReplace Suppress=DevSound Suppress=DevCompile Suppress=DevBind Suppress=DevBsp [Engine.GameEngine] CacheSizeMegs=64 UseSound=True ServerPackages=Botpack ServerPackages=ActorResetter ServerPackages=TOModels ServerPackages=TODecos ServerPackages=TODatas ServerPackages=TOSystem ServerPackages=TOPModels ServerPackages=s_SWAT ServerPackages=TOSTWeapons42 ServerPackages=TOSTWeaponsClient42 ServerPackages=TOSTProtect1994 ServerPackages=TOST42 ServerPackages=TOSTGUICtrl ServerPackages=TOSTClient ServerPackages=TOSTHitparade ServerPackages=NPLoader_v16c ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLU_v16c ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLD_v16c ServerPackages=NPLoaderLLS_v16c ServerPackages=IACEv08c ServerPackages=ACEv08h_Cdll ServerPackages=ACEv08h_C ServerPackages=demsgonly ServerPackages=TOHeartbeat ServerPackages=LagMonitor ServerPackages=TOThwap ServerPackages=Announcer2k4 ServerActors=TOST42.TOSTServerQuery ServerActors=TOST42.TOSTServerActor ServerActors=TOSystem.TO_UdpServerQuery ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900 ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900 ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.qtracker.com MasterServerPort=27900 ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer ServerActors=NPLoader_v16c.NPLActor ServerActors=ACEv08h_S.ACEActor ServerActors=ACEv08h_EH.ACEEventActor ServerActors=ServerCrashFix_v11.SCFActor ServerActors=LagMonitor.LMActor [IpDrv.TcpNetDriver] AllowDownloads=True ConnectionTimeout=120.000000 InitialConnectTimeout=60.000000 AckTimeout=1.0 KeepAliveTime=0.000000 MaxClientRate=10000 SimLatency=0 RelevantTimeout=5.000000 SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.000000 ServerTravelPause=4.000000 NetServerMaxTickRate=41 LanServerMaxTickRate=41 MaxConnPerIPPerMinute=5 LogMaxConnPerIPPerMin=True AllowPlayerPortUnreach=True LogPortUnreach=False OverrideBufferAllocation=False MaxDownloadSize=0 SendSizeMult=1.000000 RecvSizeMult=1.000000 DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload [Engine.GameReplicationInfo] ServerName=.Ti's Dreamserver [ACE+TOST] ShortName=.Ti's Dreamserver [ACE+TOST] AdminName=giggz.Ti AdminEmail= Region=0 MOTDLine1=100HP Camping = KICK MOTDLine2= MOTDLine3= MOTDLine4= [IpDrv.TcpipConnection] SimPacketLoss=0 SimLatency=0 [IpServer.UdpServerQuery] GameName=ut [IpDrv.UdpBeacon] DoBeacon=True BeaconTime=0.50 BeaconTimeout=5.0 BeaconProduct=ut [IpServer.UdpServerUplink] DoUplink=True UpdateMinutes=1 MasterServerAddress= MasterServerPort=27900 Region=0 [UMenu.UnrealConsole] RootWindow=UMenu.UMenuRootWindow UWindowKey=IK_Esc ShowDesktop=True [Engine.GameInfo] bLowGore=False bVeryLowGore=False bMuteSpectators=False bNoCheating=True bAllowFOV=False bExternalBatcher=False AutoAim=0.930000 GameSpeed=1.000000 MaxSpectators=0 AdminPassword= GamePassword= MaxPlayers=32 bLocalLog=True bWorldLog=False bBatchLocal=False bNoMonsters=False bHumansOnly=False bCoopWeaponMode=False bClassicDeathMessages=False IPPolicies[0]=ACCEPT,* IPPolicies[1]= IPPolicies[2]= IPPolicies[3]= IPPolicies[4]= IPPolicies[5]= IPPolicies[6]= IPPolicies[7]= IPPolicies[8]= IPPolicies[9]= IPPolicies[10]= IPPolicies[11]= IPPolicies[12]= IPPolicies[13]= IPPolicies[14]= IPPolicies[15]= IPPolicies[16]= IPPolicies[17]= IPPolicies[18]= IPPolicies[19]= IPPolicies[20]= IPPolicies[21]= IPPolicies[22]= IPPolicies[23]= IPPolicies[24]= IPPolicies[25]= IPPolicies[26]= IPPolicies[27]= IPPolicies[28]= IPPolicies[29]= IPPolicies[30]= IPPolicies[31]= IPPolicies[32]= IPPolicies[33]= IPPolicies[34]= IPPolicies[35]= IPPolicies[36]= IPPolicies[37]= IPPolicies[38]= IPPolicies[39]= IPPolicies[40]= IPPolicies[41]= IPPolicies[42]= IPPolicies[43]= IPPolicies[44]= IPPolicies[45]= IPPolicies[46]= IPPolicies[47]= IPPolicies[48]= IPPolicies[49]= ServerLogName=server.log DemoBuild=0 DemoHasTuts=0 [UWeb.WebServer] Applications[0]=s_SWAT.TOServerAdmin ApplicationPaths[0]=/ServerAdmin Applications[1]=UTServerAdmin.UTImageServer ApplicationPaths[1]=/images DefaultApplication=0 bEnabled=True ListenPort=7670 [UTServerAdmin.UTServerAdmin] AdminUsername= AdminPassword= [IpDrv.HTTPDownLoad] RedirectToURL=http://redirect.toserver.de/ ProxyServerHost= ProxyServerPort=3128 UseCompression=True [Engine.Player] ConfiguredInternetSpeed=10000 ConfiguredLanSpeed=20000 [Engine.DemoRecDriver] DemoSpectatorClass=s_SWAT.TO_Spectator MaxClientRate=25000 ConnectionTimeout=15.0 InitialConnectTimeout=500.0 AckTimeout=1.0 KeepAliveTime=1.0 SimLatency=0 RelevantTimeout=5.0 SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0 ServerTravelPause=4.0 NetServerMaxTickRate=60 LanServerMaxTickRate=60 [TOSystem.TO_UTServerSetupPage] bLanPlay=False [s_SWAT.TO_TeamGamePlus] bBalanceTeams=False bPlayersBalanceTeams=False TOIPPolicies[0]=ACCEPT,* TOIPPolicies[1]= TOIPPolicies[2]= TOIPPolicies[3]= TOIPPolicies[4]= TOIPPolicies[5]= TOIPPolicies[6]= TOIPPolicies[7]= TOIPPolicies[8]= TOIPPolicies[9]= TOIPPolicies[10]= TOIPPolicies[11]= TOIPPolicies[12]= TOIPPolicies[13]= TOIPPolicies[14]= TOIPPolicies[15]= TOIPPolicies[16]= TOIPPolicies[17]= TOIPPolicies[18]= TOIPPolicies[19]= TOIPPolicies[20]= TOIPPolicies[21]= TOIPPolicies[22]= TOIPPolicies[23]= TOIPPolicies[24]= TOIPPolicies[25]= TOIPPolicies[26]= TOIPPolicies[27]= TOIPPolicies[28]= TOIPPolicies[29]= TOIPPolicies[30]= TOIPPolicies[31]= TOIPPolicies[32]= TOIPPolicies[33]= TOIPPolicies[34]= TOIPPolicies[35]= TOIPPolicies[36]= TOIPPolicies[37]= TOIPPolicies[38]= TOIPPolicies[39]= TOIPPolicies[40]= TOIPPolicies[41]= TOIPPolicies[42]= TOIPPolicies[43]= TOIPPolicies[44]= TOIPPolicies[45]= TOIPPolicies[46]= TOIPPolicies[47]= TOIPPolicies[48]= TOIPPolicies[49]= TOIPPolicies[50]= TOIPPolicies[51]= TOIPPolicies[52]= TOIPPolicies[53]= TOIPPolicies[54]= TOIPPolicies[55]= TOIPPolicies[56]= TOIPPolicies[57]= TOIPPolicies[58]= TOIPPolicies[59]= TOIPPolicies[60]= TOIPPolicies[61]= TOIPPolicies[62]= TOIPPolicies[63]= TOIPPolicies[64]= TOIPPolicies[65]= TOIPPolicies[66]= TOIPPolicies[67]= TOIPPolicies[68]= TOIPPolicies[69]= TOIPPolicies[70]= TOIPPolicies[71]= TOIPPolicies[72]= TOIPPolicies[73]= TOIPPolicies[74]= TOIPPolicies[75]= TOIPPolicies[76]= TOIPPolicies[77]= TOIPPolicies[78]= TOIPPolicies[79]= TOIPPolicies[80]= TOIPPolicies[81]= TOIPPolicies[82]= TOIPPolicies[83]= TOIPPolicies[84]= TOIPPolicies[85]= TOIPPolicies[86]= TOIPPolicies[87]= TOIPPolicies[88]= TOIPPolicies[89]= TOIPPolicies[90]= TOIPPolicies[91]= TOIPPolicies[92]= TOIPPolicies[93]= TOIPPolicies[94]= TOIPPolicies[95]= TOIPPolicies[96]= TOIPPolicies[97]= TOIPPolicies[98]= TOIPPolicies[99]= TOIPPolicies[100]= TOIPPolicies[101]= TOIPPolicies[102]= TOIPPolicies[103]= TOIPPolicies[104]= TOIPPolicies[105]= TOIPPolicies[106]= TOIPPolicies[107]= TOIPPolicies[108]= TOIPPolicies[109]= TOIPPolicies[110]= TOIPPolicies[111]= TOIPPolicies[112]= TOIPPolicies[113]= TOIPPolicies[114]= TOIPPolicies[115]= TOIPPolicies[116]= TOIPPolicies[117]= TOIPPolicies[118]= TOIPPolicies[119]= TOIPPolicies[120]= TOIPPolicies[121]= TOIPPolicies[122]= TOIPPolicies[123]= TOIPPolicies[124]= TOIPPolicies[125]= TOIPPolicies[126]= TOIPPolicies[127]= TOIPPolicies[128]= TOIPPolicies[129]= TOIPPolicies[130]= TOIPPolicies[131]= TOIPPolicies[132]= TOIPPolicies[133]= TOIPPolicies[134]= TOIPPolicies[135]= TOIPPolicies[136]= TOIPPolicies[137]= TOIPPolicies[138]= TOIPPolicies[139]= TOIPPolicies[140]= TOIPPolicies[141]= TOIPPolicies[142]= TOIPPolicies[143]= TOIPPolicies[144]= TOIPPolicies[145]= TOIPPolicies[146]= TOIPPolicies[147]= TOIPPolicies[148]= TOIPPolicies[149]= TOIPPolicies[150]= TOIPPolicies[151]= TOIPPolicies[152]= TOIPPolicies[153]= TOIPPolicies[154]= TOIPPolicies[155]= TOIPPolicies[156]= TOIPPolicies[157]= TOIPPolicies[158]= TOIPPolicies[159]= TOIPPolicies[160]= TOIPPolicies[161]= TOIPPolicies[162]= TOIPPolicies[163]= TOIPPolicies[164]= TOIPPolicies[165]= TOIPPolicies[166]= TOIPPolicies[167]= TOIPPolicies[168]= TOIPPolicies[169]= TOIPPolicies[170]= TOIPPolicies[171]= TOIPPolicies[172]= TOIPPolicies[173]= TOIPPolicies[174]= TOIPPolicies[175]= TOIPPolicies[176]= TOIPPolicies[177]= TOIPPolicies[178]= TOIPPolicies[179]= TOIPPolicies[180]= TOIPPolicies[181]= TOIPPolicies[182]= TOIPPolicies[183]= TOIPPolicies[184]= TOIPPolicies[185]= TOIPPolicies[186]= TOIPPolicies[187]= TOIPPolicies[188]= TOIPPolicies[189]= TOIPPolicies[190]= TOIPPolicies[191]= TOIPPolicies[192]= TOIPPolicies[193]= TOIPPolicies[194]= TOIPPolicies[195]= TOIPPolicies[196]= TOIPPolicies[197]= TOIPPolicies[198]= TOIPPolicies[199]= TOIPPolicies[200]= TOIPPolicies[201]= TOIPPolicies[202]= TOIPPolicies[203]= TOIPPolicies[204]= TOIPPolicies[205]= TOIPPolicies[206]= TOIPPolicies[207]= TOIPPolicies[208]= TOIPPolicies[209]= TOIPPolicies[210]= TOIPPolicies[211]= TOIPPolicies[212]= TOIPPolicies[213]= TOIPPolicies[214]= TOIPPolicies[215]= TOIPPolicies[216]= TOIPPolicies[217]= TOIPPolicies[218]= TOIPPolicies[219]= TOIPPolicies[220]= TOIPPolicies[221]= TOIPPolicies[222]= TOIPPolicies[223]= TOIPPolicies[224]= TOIPPolicies[225]= TOIPPolicies[226]= TOIPPolicies[227]= TOIPPolicies[228]= TOIPPolicies[229]= TOIPPolicies[230]= TOIPPolicies[231]= TOIPPolicies[232]= TOIPPolicies[233]= TOIPPolicies[234]= TOIPPolicies[235]= TOIPPolicies[236]= TOIPPolicies[237]= TOIPPolicies[238]= TOIPPolicies[239]= TOIPPolicies[240]= TOIPPolicies[241]= TOIPPolicies[242]= TOIPPolicies[243]= TOIPPolicies[244]= TOIPPolicies[245]= TOIPPolicies[246]= TOIPPolicies[247]= TOIPPolicies[248]= TOIPPolicies[249]= [s_SWAT.s_MapList] Maps[0]=TO-Monastery.unr Maps[1]=TO-Trooper.unr Maps[2]=TO-Blister.unr Maps[3]=TO-CIA.unr Maps[4]=TO-Conundrum.unr Maps[5]=TO-Crossfire.unr Maps[6]=TO-Dragon.unr Maps[7]=TO-Drought.unr Maps[8]=TO-Eskero.unr Maps[9]=TO-Forge.unr Maps[10]=TO-FrozenScar.unr Maps[11]=TO-Getaway.unr Maps[12]=TO-GlasgowKiss.unr Maps[13]=TO-IcyBreeze.unr Maps[14]=TO-TrainStation.unr Maps[15]=TO-MetalStorm.unr Maps[16]=TO-Avalanche.unr Maps[17]=TO-November-Rain.unr Maps[18]=TO-Oilrig.unr Maps[19]=TO-Omega.unr Maps[20]=TO-RapidWaters.unr Maps[21]=TO-Rebirth.unr Maps[22]=TO-Resurrection.unr Maps[23]=TO-Scope.unr Maps[24]=TO-Spynet.unr Maps[25]=TO-TerrorMansion.unr Maps[26]=TO-Thanassos.unr Maps[27]=TO-Thunderball.unr Maps[28]=TO-KnightsEdge-B1.unr Maps[29]=TO-Blaze-of-Glory.unr Maps[30]=TO-Unbreakable.unr Maps[31]=TO-Verdon.unr MapNum=3 [s_SWAT.s_SWATGame] RoundLimit=0 RoundDuration=4 PreRoundDuration1=5 bEnableBallistics=True bReduceSFX=True bDisableRealDamages=False bDisableIDLEManager=False bLinuxFix=False bDisableActorResetter=False bMirrorDamage=False bExplosionFF=True bAllowGhostCam=True MinAllowedScore=5 FriendlyFireScale=1.000000 MaxTeams=2 MaxTeamSize=12 FragLimit=30 TimeLimit=22 bMultiWeaponStay=True bForceRespawn=False bUseTranslocator=False MaxCommanders=2 bNoMonsters=false bHumansOnly=False bCoopWeaponMode=False bClassicDeathMessages=False bAllowPunishTK=True bAllowBehindView=False [s_swat.TO_DeathMatchPlus] MinPlayers=0 AirControl=0.350000 bChangeLevels=True bHardCoreMode=True bMegaSpeed=False bAltScoring=False bTournament=False NetWait=1 TO_RestartWait=15 bFixMutatorQuerying=True InitialBots=0 [TOST42.TOSTServerActor] Mutators[0]= Mutators[1]= Mutators[2]= Mutators[3]= Mutators[4]= Mutators[5]= Mutators[6]= Mutators[7]= Mutators[8]= Mutators[9]= DisableTOST=False [TOSTTools.TOSTServerTools] MaxRenames=10 PlayerBackup=True MaxTeamKills=4 TKHandling=False AutoMkTeams=True AutoMkClanTeams=False HPMessage=True EnhVoteSystem=True CWMode=False SlotReserverNumber=4 SlotReserverPass=onlym8s SlotReserverSet=False ClanTag= FirstPreRound=15 MaxWarnings=2 LastUpdate=2107422194 PieceVersions[0]=TOST|4.2.4.0 PieceVersions[1]=TOST Server Tools|1.3.4.0 PieceVersions[2]=TOST Client|1.2.8.1 PieceVersions[3]=TOST Settings|1.1.6.0 PieceVersions[4]=TOST Map Handling|1.1.5.0 PieceVersions[5]=TOST SemiAdmin|1.1.5.1 PieceVersions[6]=TOST Fun|1.1.0.5 PieceVersions[7]=TOST Server Ads|1.0.0.0 PieceVersions[8]=;TOSTProtect1994.TOSTProtect PieceVersions[9]=TOST Cheat ID|1.0.1.2 PieceVersions[10]=TOST HitParade|1.0.9.3 PieceVersions[11]=TOST IRC|2.0.2.54 PieceVersions[12]=TOST Ban List|0.9.3.0 PieceVersions[13]=TOST Announcer|0.4.7.0 PieceVersions[14]=TOST Weapons Configurator|1.4.0.0 PieceVersions[15]=TOST ChatLog|1.0.0.6 PieceVersions[16]=TOST Join Announce|1.0.8.0 PieceVersions[17]=TO CheatPackage Checker|2.9.5.0 PieceVersions[18]=TOST WebStats|1.0.0.16 PieceVersions[19]= PieceVersions[20]= PieceVersions[21]= PieceVersions[22]= PieceVersions[23]= PieceVersions[24]= PieceVersions[25]= PieceVersions[26]= PieceVersions[27]= PieceVersions[28]= PieceVersions[29]= PieceVersions[30]= PieceVersions[31]= MinAllowedScoreBackup=5 [TOST42.TOSTServerMutator] TOSTLogEnabled=True TOSTLogFilter= TOSTLogFileFormat=TOST.%NAME.%YYYY.%MM.%DD.%HH.%MI.%SS.%MAP.log Pieces[0]=TOSTTools.TOSTServerTools Pieces[1]=TOSTTools.TOSTServerAds Pieces[2]=TOSTTools.TOSTMapHandling Pieces[3]=TOSTTools.TOSTSettings Pieces[4]=TOSTTools.TOSTSemiAdmin Pieces[5]=TOSTTools.TOSTCheatID Pieces[6]=TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece Pieces[7]=TOSTProtect.TOSTProtect Pieces[8]=TOSTClient.TOSTClient Pieces[9]=TOSTIRC.TOSTServerReporter Pieces[10]=TOSTHitparade.TOSTHitparade Pieces[11]=TOSTTools.TOSTBanList Pieces[12]=TOSTWeaponsServer42.TOSTWeaponsServer Pieces[13]=TOSTProtect1994.TOSTProtect Pieces[14]=TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece Pieces[15]= Pieces[16]= Pieces[17]= Pieces[18]= Pieces[19]= [TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece] AnnounceHeadshots=True OnlyHeadshots=False SoundMessages=True TriggerText[0]=!again TriggerText[1]=!applause TriggerText[2]=!attacke TriggerText[3]=!besser TriggerText[4]=!bye TriggerText[5]=!cu TriggerText[6]=!daddy TriggerText[7]=!destroy TriggerText[8]=!drogen TriggerText[9]=!eispickel TriggerText[10]=!england TriggerText[11]=!erwische TriggerText[12]=!ficker TriggerText[13]=!forrest TriggerText[14]=!fresse TriggerText[15]=!love TriggerText[16]=!furtze TriggerText[17]=!haha TriggerText[18]=!hehe TriggerText[19]=!hitby TriggerText[20]=!hurensohn TriggerText[21]=!juhu TriggerText[22]=!kicked TriggerText[23]=!komiker TriggerText[24]=!krieg TriggerText[25]=!lauf TriggerText[26]=!leben TriggerText[27]=!lol TriggerText[28]=!morgen TriggerText[29]=!muha TriggerText[30]=!natuer TriggerText[31]=!nice TriggerText[32]=!noob TriggerText[33]=!pump TriggerText[34]=!rauchen TriggerText[35]=!ring TriggerText[36]=!saufen TriggerText[37]=!schwabbel TriggerText[38]=!servus TriggerText[39]=!sniper TriggerText[40]=!sry TriggerText[41]=!taliban TriggerText[42]=!terror TriggerText[43]=!thats TriggerText[44]=!thx TriggerText[45]=!tod TriggerText[46]=!tritt TriggerText[47]=!verlieren TriggerText[48]=!weiber TriggerText[49]=!xmas TriggeredSound[0]=SpielwieseSounds.againn TriggeredSound[1]=SpielwieseSounds.applause TriggeredSound[2]=SpielwieseSounds.atacke TriggeredSound[3]=SpielwieseSounds.besser TriggeredSound[4]=SpielwieseSounds.bye TriggeredSound[5]=SpielwieseSounds.cu TriggeredSound[6]=SpielwieseSounds.daddy TriggeredSound[7]=SpielwieseSounds.Destroy TriggeredSound[8]=SpielwieseSounds.drogen TriggeredSound[9]=SpielwieseSounds.eispickel TriggeredSound[10]=SpielwieseSounds.england TriggeredSound[11]=SpielwieseSounds.erwisch TriggeredSound[12]=SpielwieseSounds.ficker TriggeredSound[13]=SpielwieseSounds.forrest TriggeredSound[14]=SpielwieseSounds.fresse TriggeredSound[15]=SpielwieseSounds.love TriggeredSound[16]=SpielwieseSounds.furtze TriggeredSound[17]=SpielwieseSounds.haha TriggeredSound[18]=SpielwieseSounds.hehe TriggeredSound[19]=SpielwieseSounds.hitby TriggeredSound[20]=SpielwieseSounds.hurensohn TriggeredSound[21]=SpielwieseSounds.juhu TriggeredSound[22]=SpielwieseSounds.kicked TriggeredSound[23]=SpielwieseSounds.komiker TriggeredSound[24]=SpielwieseSounds.krieg TriggeredSound[25]=SpielwieseSounds.lauf TriggeredSound[26]=SpielwieseSounds.leben TriggeredSound[27]=SpielwieseSounds.lol TriggeredSound[28]=SpielwieseSounds.morgen TriggeredSound[29]=SpielwieseSounds.muha TriggeredSound[30]=SpielwieseSounds.natuer TriggeredSound[31]=SpielwieseSounds.nice TriggeredSound[32]=SpielwieseSounds.noob TriggeredSound[33]=SpielwieseSounds.pump TriggeredSound[34]=SpielwieseSounds.rauchen TriggeredSound[35]=SpielwieseSounds.ring TriggeredSound[36]=SpielwieseSounds.saufen TriggeredSound[37]=SpielwieseSounds.schwabbel TriggeredSound[38]=SpielwieseSounds.servus TriggeredSound[39]=SpielwieseSounds.sniper TriggeredSound[40]=SpielwieseSounds.sry TriggeredSound[41]=SpielwieseSounds.taliban TriggeredSound[42]=SpielwieseSounds.terror TriggeredSound[43]=SpielwieseSounds.thats TriggeredSound[44]=SpielwieseSounds.thx TriggeredSound[45]=SpielwieseSounds.tod TriggeredSound[46]=SpielwieseSounds.tritt TriggeredSound[47]=SpielwieseSounds.verlieren TriggeredSound[48]=SpielwieseSounds.weiber TriggeredSound[49]=SpielwieseSounds.xmas DamageFactor=1.000000 TriggerText[51]= TriggerText[52]= TriggerText[53]= TriggerText[54]= TriggerText[55]= TriggerText[56]= TriggerText[57]= TriggerText[58]= TriggerText[59]= TriggerText[60]= TriggerText[61]= TriggerText[62]= TriggerText[63]= TriggerText[64]= TriggerText[65]= TriggerText[66]= TriggerText[67]= TriggerText[68]= TriggerText[69]= TriggerText[70]= TriggerText[71]= TriggerText[72]= TriggerText[73]= TriggerText[74]= TriggerText[75]= TriggerText[76]= TriggerText[77]= TriggerText[78]= TriggerText[79]= TriggerText[80]= TriggerText[81]= TriggerText[82]= TriggerText[83]= TriggerText[84]= TriggerText[85]= TriggerText[86]= TriggerText[87]= TriggerText[88]= TriggerText[89]= TriggerText[90]= TriggerText[91]= TriggerText[92]= TriggerText[93]= TriggerText[94]= TriggerText[95]= TriggerText[96]= TriggerText[97]= TriggerText[98]= TriggerText[99]= TriggerText[100]= TriggerText[101]= TriggerText[102]= TriggerText[103]= TriggerText[104]= TriggerText[105]= TriggerText[106]= TriggerText[107]= TriggerText[108]= TriggerText[109]= TriggerText[110]= TriggerText[111]= TriggerText[112]= TriggerText[113]= TriggerText[114]= TriggerText[115]= TriggerText[116]= TriggerText[117]= TriggerText[118]= TriggerText[119]= TriggerText[120]= TriggerText[121]= TriggerText[122]= TriggerText[123]= TriggerText[124]= TriggerText[125]= TriggerText[126]= TriggerText[127]= TriggerText[128]= TriggerText[129]= TriggerText[130]= TriggerText[131]= TriggerText[132]= TriggerText[133]= TriggerText[134]= TriggerText[135]= TriggerText[136]= TriggerText[137]= TriggerText[138]= TriggerText[139]= TriggerText[140]= TriggerText[141]= TriggerText[142]= TriggerText[143]= TriggerText[144]= TriggerText[145]= TriggerText[146]= TriggerText[147]= TriggerText[148]= TriggerText[149]= TriggerText[150]= TriggerText[151]= TriggerText[152]= TriggerText[153]= TriggerText[154]= TriggerText[155]= TriggerText[156]= TriggerText[157]= TriggerText[158]= TriggerText[159]= TriggerText[160]= TriggerText[161]= TriggerText[162]= TriggerText[163]= TriggerText[164]= TriggerText[165]= TriggerText[166]= TriggerText[167]= TriggerText[168]= TriggerText[169]= TriggerText[170]= TriggerText[171]= TriggerText[172]= TriggerText[173]= TriggerText[174]= TriggerText[175]= TriggerText[176]= TriggerText[177]= TriggerText[178]= TriggerText[179]= TriggerText[180]= TriggerText[181]= TriggerText[182]= TriggerText[183]= TriggerText[184]= TriggerText[185]= TriggerText[186]= TriggerText[187]= TriggerText[188]= TriggerText[189]= TriggerText[190]= TriggerText[191]= TriggerText[192]= TriggerText[193]= TriggerText[194]= TriggerText[195]= TriggerText[196]= TriggerText[197]= TriggerText[198]= TriggerText[199]= TriggerText[200]= TriggerText[201]= TriggerText[202]= TriggerText[203]= TriggerText[204]= TriggerText[205]= TriggerText[206]= TriggerText[207]= TriggerText[208]= TriggerText[209]= TriggerText[210]= TriggerText[211]= TriggerText[212]= TriggerText[213]= TriggerText[214]= TriggerText[215]= TriggerText[216]= TriggerText[217]= TriggerText[218]= TriggerText[219]= TriggerText[220]= TriggerText[221]= TriggerText[222]= TriggerText[223]= TriggerText[224]= TriggerText[225]= TriggerText[226]= TriggerText[227]= TriggerText[228]= TriggerText[229]= TriggerText[230]= TriggerText[231]= TriggerText[232]= TriggerText[233]= TriggerText[234]= TriggerText[235]= TriggerText[236]= TriggerText[237]= TriggerText[238]= TriggerText[239]= TriggerText[240]= TriggerText[241]= TriggerText[242]= TriggerText[243]= TriggerText[244]= TriggerText[245]= TriggerText[246]= TriggerText[247]= TriggerText[248]= TriggerText[249]= TriggeredSound[51]= TriggeredSound[52]= TriggeredSound[53]= TriggeredSound[54]= TriggeredSound[55]= TriggeredSound[56]= TriggeredSound[57]= TriggeredSound[58]= TriggeredSound[59]= TriggeredSound[60]= TriggeredSound[61]= TriggeredSound[62]= TriggeredSound[63]= TriggeredSound[64]= TriggeredSound[65]= TriggeredSound[66]= TriggeredSound[67]= TriggeredSound[68]= TriggeredSound[69]= TriggeredSound[70]= TriggeredSound[71]= TriggeredSound[72]= TriggeredSound[73]= TriggeredSound[74]= TriggeredSound[75]= TriggeredSound[76]= TriggeredSound[77]= TriggeredSound[78]= TriggeredSound[79]= TriggeredSound[80]= TriggeredSound[81]= TriggeredSound[82]= TriggeredSound[83]= TriggeredSound[84]= TriggeredSound[85]= TriggeredSound[86]= TriggeredSound[87]= TriggeredSound[88]= TriggeredSound[89]= TriggeredSound[90]= TriggeredSound[91]= TriggeredSound[92]= TriggeredSound[93]= TriggeredSound[94]= TriggeredSound[95]= TriggeredSound[96]= TriggeredSound[97]= TriggeredSound[98]= TriggeredSound[99]= TriggeredSound[100]= TriggeredSound[101]= TriggeredSound[102]= TriggeredSound[103]= TriggeredSound[104]= TriggeredSound[105]= TriggeredSound[106]= TriggeredSound[107]= TriggeredSound[108]= TriggeredSound[109]= TriggeredSound[110]= TriggeredSound[111]= TriggeredSound[112]= TriggeredSound[113]= TriggeredSound[114]= TriggeredSound[115]= TriggeredSound[116]= TriggeredSound[117]= TriggeredSound[118]= TriggeredSound[119]= TriggeredSound[120]= TriggeredSound[121]= TriggeredSound[122]= TriggeredSound[123]= TriggeredSound[124]= TriggeredSound[125]= TriggeredSound[126]= TriggeredSound[127]= TriggeredSound[128]= TriggeredSound[129]= TriggeredSound[130]= TriggeredSound[131]= TriggeredSound[132]= TriggeredSound[133]= TriggeredSound[134]= TriggeredSound[135]= TriggeredSound[136]= TriggeredSound[137]= TriggeredSound[138]= TriggeredSound[139]= TriggeredSound[140]= TriggeredSound[141]= TriggeredSound[142]= TriggeredSound[143]= TriggeredSound[144]= TriggeredSound[145]= TriggeredSound[146]= TriggeredSound[147]= TriggeredSound[148]= TriggeredSound[149]= TriggeredSound[150]= TriggeredSound[151]= TriggeredSound[152]= TriggeredSound[153]= TriggeredSound[154]= TriggeredSound[155]= TriggeredSound[156]= TriggeredSound[157]= TriggeredSound[158]= TriggeredSound[159]= TriggeredSound[160]= TriggeredSound[161]= TriggeredSound[162]= TriggeredSound[163]= TriggeredSound[164]= TriggeredSound[165]= TriggeredSound[166]= TriggeredSound[167]= TriggeredSound[168]= TriggeredSound[169]= TriggeredSound[170]= TriggeredSound[171]= TriggeredSound[172]= TriggeredSound[173]= TriggeredSound[174]= TriggeredSound[175]= TriggeredSound[176]= TriggeredSound[177]= TriggeredSound[178]= TriggeredSound[179]= TriggeredSound[180]= TriggeredSound[181]= TriggeredSound[182]= TriggeredSound[183]= TriggeredSound[184]= TriggeredSound[185]= TriggeredSound[186]= TriggeredSound[187]= TriggeredSound[188]= TriggeredSound[189]= TriggeredSound[190]= TriggeredSound[191]= TriggeredSound[192]= TriggeredSound[193]= TriggeredSound[194]= TriggeredSound[195]= TriggeredSound[196]= TriggeredSound[197]= TriggeredSound[198]= TriggeredSound[199]= TriggeredSound[200]= TriggeredSound[201]= TriggeredSound[202]= TriggeredSound[203]= TriggeredSound[204]= TriggeredSound[205]= TriggeredSound[206]= TriggeredSound[207]= TriggeredSound[208]= TriggeredSound[209]= TriggeredSound[210]= TriggeredSound[211]= TriggeredSound[212]= TriggeredSound[213]= TriggeredSound[214]= TriggeredSound[215]= TriggeredSound[216]= TriggeredSound[217]= TriggeredSound[218]= TriggeredSound[219]= TriggeredSound[220]= TriggeredSound[221]= TriggeredSound[222]= TriggeredSound[223]= TriggeredSound[224]= TriggeredSound[225]= TriggeredSound[226]= TriggeredSound[227]= TriggeredSound[228]= TriggeredSound[229]= TriggeredSound[230]= TriggeredSound[231]= TriggeredSound[232]= TriggeredSound[233]= TriggeredSound[234]= TriggeredSound[235]= TriggeredSound[236]= TriggeredSound[237]= TriggeredSound[238]= TriggeredSound[239]= TriggeredSound[240]= TriggeredSound[241]= TriggeredSound[242]= TriggeredSound[243]= TriggeredSound[244]= TriggeredSound[245]= TriggeredSound[246]= TriggeredSound[247]= TriggeredSound[248]= TriggeredSound[249]= HitSounds=False TriggerText[50]= TriggeredSound[50]= [TOSTTools.TOSTServerAds] Messages[0]= Messages[1]= Messages[2]= Messages[3]= Messages[4]= Messages[5]= Messages[6]= Messages[7]= Messages[8]= Messages[9]= Messages[10]= Messages[11]= Messages[12]= Messages[13]= Messages[14]= Messages[15]= Messages[16]= Messages[17]= Messages[18]= Messages[19]= Messages[20]= Messages[21]= Messages[22]= Messages[23]= Messages[24]= MessageTime=150 [TOSTTools.TOSTMapHandling] NextMap=True MapVote=True MapVoteMode=1 MapNoReplay=0 MapVotePercentage=0.500000 MapVotePercentageInGame=0.660000 VoteTime=25 NextMapMessageInterval=1800 NoVoteAction=1 DefaultServerPackages=TOSTWeapons42;TOSTWeaponsClient42;TOSTProtect1994;TOST42;TOSTGUICtrl;TOSTClient;TOSTHitparade;NPLoader_v16c;NPLoaderLLU_v16c;NPLoaderLLD_v16c;NPLoaderLLS_v16c;IACEv08c;ACEv08h_Cdll;ACEv08h_C;demsgonly;TOHeartbeat;LagMonitor;TOThwap;Announcer2k4 CurrentGameType=0 GameType[0]= GameType[1]= GameType[2]= GameType[3]= GameType[4]= GameType[5]= GameType[6]= GameType[7]= GameType[8]= GameType[9]= AutoDetectNewServerPackages=True [TOSTTools.TOSTSettings] Description[0]=public Description[1]= Description[2]= Description[3]= Description[4]= Description[5]= Description[6]= Description[7]= Description[8]= Description[9]= Settings[0]=*TOST Fun=0;1.000000*TOST Server Tools=168041728*TOST Map Handling=3;0*TOST Settings=1441796;83941376;100;;;;;;;;;;;servername*TOST HitParade=1*TOST Weapons Configurator=-1; Settings[1]= Settings[2]= Settings[3]= Settings[4]= Settings[5]= Settings[6]= Settings[7]= Settings[8]= Settings[9]= Password[0]= Password[1]= Password[2]= Password[3]= Password[4]= Password[5]= Password[6]= Password[7]= Password[8]= Password[9]= [TOSTProtect1994.TOSTProtect] SecurityLevel=2 SecurityFrequency=7 ConnectionTimeout=45 SingleCallTimeOut=10 TimeOutJoker=5 MinAllowedNetspeed=2500 ClientLog=1 AllowPackages= ServerOnlyPackages= RequiredPackages= ProtectionPackages= ExtraActorTest=True LogUserINI=True EnforceGlobalBanlist=True LogIdent=True BufferedLogging=True AllowSummoning=False ExtendServerTimeOut=True ServerTimeOut=120 [TOSTWeaponsServer42.TOSTWeaponsServer] RecordString[0]= RecordString[1]= RecordString[3]= RecordString[4]= RecordString[5]= RecordString[6]= RecordString[7]= RecordString[8]= RecordString[9]= DefaultMapMode[0]= DefaultMapMode[1]= DefaultMapMode[2]= DefaultMapMode[3]= DefaultMapMode[4]= DefaultMapMode[5]= DefaultMapMode[6]= DefaultMapMode[7]= DefaultMapMode[8]= DefaultMapMode[9]= CurrentDefSettings=-1 VersionSettings=1400 ShowKiller=True RecordString[2]=DE [TOSTTools.TOSTSemiAdmin] SApw[0]= SApw[1]= SApw[2]= SApw[3]= SApw[4]= SApw[5]= SApw[6]= SApw[7]= SApw[8]= SApw[9]= Policy[0]= Policy[1]= Policy[2]= Policy[3]= Policy[4]= Policy[5]= Policy[6]= Policy[7]= Policy[8]= Policy[9]= ReadPolicy[0]= ReadPolicy[1]= ReadPolicy[2]= ReadPolicy[3]= ReadPolicy[4]= ReadPolicy[5]= ReadPolicy[6]= ReadPolicy[7]= ReadPolicy[8]= ReadPolicy[9]= WritePolicy[0]= WritePolicy[1]= WritePolicy[2]= WritePolicy[3]= WritePolicy[4]= WritePolicy[5]= WritePolicy[6]= WritePolicy[7]= WritePolicy[8]= WritePolicy[9]= SilentLogin=4 UserReadPolicy= UserWritePolicy= UserPolicy= MaxTry=5 minPWLen=6 forceDigit=False [TOSTClient.TOSTClient] CustomLogoTexture= CustomLogoHeight=0 ServerText[0]= ServerText[1]= ServerText[2]= ServerText[3]= WelcomeSound= [TOSTHitparade.TOSTHitparade] bEnable=True bDmgOver100=False [TOSTIRC.TOSTServerReporter] bEnable=False bMute=False bSetTopic=True bShowJoin=True bShowSay=True bShowScore=True bShowKill=True bShowGameInfo=True bShowWeapon=True bShowHealth=True bShowHitparade=True bShowKick=True bShowTOSTKick=True bShowTOPInfo=True bShowServer=True bSortByFrags=False bNoColors=False BotNick=TOSTlive BotRealName=TOSTIRC serverside bot BotIdent=TOSTIRC BotAdminPassword= IRCServer[0]=irc.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[1]=splatterworld.de.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[2]=b0rk.uk.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[3]=mediatraffic.fi.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[4]=ngi.it.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[5]=tiscali.dk.quakenet.org:6667 IRCServer[6]= IRCServer[7]= IRCServer[8]= IRCServer[9]= IRCPerform1= IRCPerform2= IRCChannel= IRCChannelKey= TOServerName=IdidntEditMyConfigFile TagLayout=( %text% ) TeamNames[0]=Terrorists TeamNames[1]=Special Forces IRCReconnectTime=60 RepeatGameInfo=3 IRCAntiFloodBytes=1000 LastServer=0 ClearBufferAfterReset=True [Engine.StatLog] LocalBatcherURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngStats/ngStatsUT.exe LocalBatcherParams= LocalStatsURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngStats/html/ngStats_Main.html WorldBatcherURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/bin/ngWorldStats.exe WorldBatcherParams=-d ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs -g UT WorldStatsURL=http://www.netgamesusa.com LocalLogDir=../Logs WorldLogDir=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs bWorldBatcherError=False [TOSTTools.TOSTMapMemory] LastMaps[0]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[1]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[2]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[3]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[4]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[5]=TO-Drought LastMaps[6]=TO-Getaway.unr LastMaps[7]=TO-FrozenScar.unr LastMaps[8]=TO-Forge.unr LastMaps[9]=TO-Eskero.unr LastMaps[10]=TO-Drought.unr LastMaps[11]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[12]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[13]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[14]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[15]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[16]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[17]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[18]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[19]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[20]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[21]=TO-Trooper.unr LastMaps[22]=TO-Monastery.unr LastMaps[23]=TO-Unbreakable.unr LastMaps[24]=TO-Blaze-of-Glory.unr LastMaps[25]=TO-KnightsEdge-B1.unr LastMaps[26]=TO-Thunderball.unr LastMaps[27]=TO-Thanassos.unr LastMaps[28]=TO-TerrorMansion.unr LastMaps[29]=TO-Spynet.unr LastMaps[30]=TO-Scope.unr LastMaps[31]=TO-Resurrection.unr LastMaps[32]=TO-Rebirth.unr LastMaps[33]=TO-RapidWaters.unr LastMaps[34]=TO-Omega.unr LastMaps[35]=TO-Oilrig.unr LastMaps[36]=TO-November-Rain.unr LastMaps[37]=TO-Avalanche.unr LastMaps[38]=TO-MetalStorm.unr LastMaps[39]=TO-TrainStation.unr LastMaps[40]=TO-IcyBreeze.unr LastMaps[41]=TO-GlasgowKiss.unr LastMaps[42]=TO-Getaway.unr LastMaps[43]=TO-FrozenScar.unr LastMaps[44]=TO-Forge.unr LastMaps[45]=TO-Eskero.unr LastMaps[46]=TO-Drought.unr LastMaps[47]=TO-Dragon.unr LastMaps[48]=TO-Crossfire.unr LastMaps[49]=TO-Conundrum.unr LastMaps[50]=TO-CIA.unr LastMaps[51]=TO-Blister.unr LastMaps[52]=TO-Trooper.unr LastMaps[53]=TO-Monastery.unr LastMaps[54]=TO-Unbreakable.unr LastMaps[55]=TO-Blaze-of-Glory.unr LastMaps[56]=TO-KnightsEdge-B1.unr LastMaps[57]=TO-Thunderball.unr LastMaps[58]=TO-Thanassos.unr LastMaps[59]=TO-TerrorMansion LastMaps[60]=TO-Trooper LastMaps[61]= LastMaps[62]= LastMaps[63]= LastMaps[64]= LastMaps[65]= LastMaps[66]= LastMaps[67]= LastMaps[68]= LastMaps[69]= LastMaps[70]= LastMaps[71]= LastMaps[72]= LastMaps[73]= LastMaps[74]= LastMaps[75]= LastMaps[76]= LastMaps[77]= LastMaps[78]= LastMaps[79]= LastMaps[80]= LastMaps[81]= LastMaps[82]= LastMaps[83]= LastMaps[84]= LastMaps[85]= LastMaps[86]= LastMaps[87]= LastMaps[88]= LastMaps[89]= LastMaps[90]= LastMaps[91]= LastMaps[92]= LastMaps[93]= LastMaps[94]= LastMaps[95]= LastMaps[96]= LastMaps[97]= LastMaps[98]= LastMaps[99]= LastMaps[100]= LastMaps[101]= LastMaps[102]= LastMaps[103]= LastMaps[104]= LastMaps[105]= LastMaps[106]= LastMaps[107]= LastMaps[108]= LastMaps[109]= LastMaps[110]= LastMaps[111]= LastMaps[112]= LastMaps[113]= LastMaps[114]= LastMaps[115]= LastMaps[116]= LastMaps[117]= LastMaps[118]= LastMaps[119]= LastMaps[120]= LastMaps[121]= LastMaps[122]= LastMaps[123]= LastMaps[124]= LastMaps[125]= LastMaps[126]= LastMaps[127]= LastMaps[128]= LastMaps[129]= LastMaps[130]= LastMaps[131]= LastMaps[132]= LastMaps[133]= LastMaps[134]= LastMaps[135]= LastMaps[136]= LastMaps[137]= LastMaps[138]= LastMaps[139]= LastMaps[140]= LastMaps[141]= LastMaps[142]= LastMaps[143]= LastMaps[144]= LastMaps[145]= LastMaps[146]= LastMaps[147]= LastMaps[148]= LastMaps[149]= LastMaps[150]= LastMaps[151]= LastMaps[152]= LastMaps[153]= LastMaps[154]= LastMaps[155]= LastMaps[156]= LastMaps[157]= LastMaps[158]= LastMaps[159]= LastMaps[160]= LastMaps[161]= LastMaps[162]= LastMaps[163]= LastMaps[164]= LastMaps[165]= LastMaps[166]= LastMaps[167]= LastMaps[168]= LastMaps[169]= LastMaps[170]= LastMaps[171]= LastMaps[172]= LastMaps[173]= LastMaps[174]= LastMaps[175]= LastMaps[176]= LastMaps[177]= LastMaps[178]= LastMaps[179]= LastMaps[180]= LastMaps[181]= LastMaps[182]= LastMaps[183]= LastMaps[184]= LastMaps[185]= LastMaps[186]= LastMaps[187]= LastMaps[188]= LastMaps[189]= LastMaps[190]= LastMaps[191]= LastMaps[192]= LastMaps[193]= LastMaps[194]= LastMaps[195]= LastMaps[196]= LastMaps[197]= LastMaps[198]= LastMaps[199]= LastMaps[200]= LastMaps[201]= LastMaps[202]= LastMaps[203]= LastMaps[204]= LastMaps[205]= LastMaps[206]= LastMaps[207]= LastMaps[208]= LastMaps[209]= LastMaps[210]= LastMaps[211]= LastMaps[212]= LastMaps[213]= LastMaps[214]= LastMaps[215]= LastMaps[216]= LastMaps[217]= LastMaps[218]= LastMaps[219]= LastMaps[220]= LastMaps[221]= LastMaps[222]= LastMaps[223]= LastMaps[224]= LastMaps[225]= LastMaps[226]= LastMaps[227]= LastMaps[228]= LastMaps[229]= LastMaps[230]= LastMaps[231]= LastMaps[232]= LastMaps[233]= LastMaps[234]= LastMaps[235]= LastMaps[236]= LastMaps[237]= LastMaps[238]= LastMaps[239]= LastMaps[240]= LastMaps[241]= LastMaps[242]= LastMaps[243]= LastMaps[244]= LastMaps[245]= LastMaps[246]= LastMaps[247]= LastMaps[248]= LastMaps[249]= [TOSTTools.TOSTBanList] AutoUpdate=True LastUpdate=2114481477 TOSTIPPolicy[0]= TOSTIPPolicy[1]= TOSTIPPolicy[2]= TOSTIPPolicy[3]= TOSTIPPolicy[4]= TOSTIPPolicy[5]= TOSTIPPolicy[6]= TOSTIPPolicy[7]= TOSTIPPolicy[8]= TOSTIPPolicy[9]= TOSTIPPolicy[10]= TOSTIPPolicy[11]= TOSTIPPolicy[12]= TOSTIPPolicy[13]= TOSTIPPolicy[14]= TOSTIPPolicy[15]= TOSTIPPolicy[16]= TOSTIPPolicy[17]= TOSTIPPolicy[18]= TOSTIPPolicy[19]= TOSTIPPolicy[20]= TOSTIPPolicy[21]= TOSTIPPolicy[22]= TOSTIPPolicy[23]= TOSTIPPolicy[24]= TOSTIPPolicy[25]= TOSTIPPolicy[26]= TOSTIPPolicy[27]= TOSTIPPolicy[28]= TOSTIPPolicy[29]= TOSTIPPolicy[30]= TOSTIPPolicy[31]= TOSTIPPolicy[32]= TOSTIPPolicy[33]= TOSTIPPolicy[34]= TOSTIPPolicy[35]= TOSTIPPolicy[36]= TOSTIPPolicy[37]= TOSTIPPolicy[38]= TOSTIPPolicy[39]= TOSTIPPolicy[40]= TOSTIPPolicy[41]= TOSTIPPolicy[42]= TOSTIPPolicy[43]= TOSTIPPolicy[44]= TOSTIPPolicy[45]= TOSTIPPolicy[46]= TOSTIPPolicy[47]= TOSTIPPolicy[48]= TOSTIPPolicy[49]= TOSTIPPolicy[50]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[0]=3579690822;2436205596;3359158854;3564660803;3558942544;3559857929;3574217831;3582357887;3583460491;3588742916;3576931530;3648611714;3648627517;3654790716;411350660;1052994792;1052997654;1053008624;1093836928;1344631082;1342589314;1346112818;3273083846; TOSTGlobalBanlist[1]=3562982200;3582234123;3576918728;3579072340;3648729237;3648729136;3649110975;3649120579;3653717563;3654787128;3645927068;414059458;415774072;416109440;405420922;405426629;1048835607;1048796233;1049743848;1052944803;1052954644;1052902503;1052925779; TOSTGlobalBanlist[2]=1092707754;1147766288;1148080655;1144618052;1350436631;1356170296;1343825950;1344630442;1346164722;1369755267;1372239897;1372241941;1378288755;1378508827;2436196338;3558956535;3574008309;3579108080;3579686820;3648550054;3648569607;3648708669;3649600118; TOSTGlobalBanlist[3]=3654922081;3646044808;415850435;416389506;1101785360;1092199399;1348752464;1346495030;1367359894;1373432166;1378308680;1380464145;2196026249;3254499314;3430237257;3565274403;3562599689;3580975265;3581366331;3574836039;3576586726;413653844;414990549; TOSTGlobalBanlist[4]=415585283;417522183;406448847;1051071074;1051648028;1053002943;1115863996;1128566439;1157196253;1143304779;1146504869;1356081522;1345854195;1346122401;1365768621;1375237787;1375378762;1362205793;1362346312;1363492876;1387681610;1380454425;2499017475; TOSTGlobalBanlist[5]=3521714090;3558909335;3581353006;3581346684;3588705892;3575220291;3648720454;3654402638;413532755;1052968425;1353229451;1342427737;1344422068;1345563389;1363476795;215592364;216055397;2186912630;2897256613;3240639954;3279175601;3285039356;3580928544; TOSTGlobalBanlist[6]=3581368783;3582454211;3576595804;3576678398;3576918375;3577788388;3578374185;3649104543;3649162661;3649131906;3643571753;3646991983;411119349;405490745;408569273;1050872913;1050910862;1052929982;1052960724;1052924144;1053007698;1053025147;1056508085; TOSTGlobalBanlist[7]=1056662910;1043005839;1085150271;1093721970;1115842527;1135203858;1148061541;1143357886;1146501391;1166812904;1349372949;1353918252;1355331001;1356817424;1345357582;1345335618;1345335642;1345862506;1346141978;1346196687;1365836801;1362649605;1363491587; TOSTGlobalBanlist[8]=1364628275;1365342660;3574225317;3569026773;1048808785;1345906902;1345882364;3584563590;3574681290;1053013041;3574223124;1051087411;3576938587;1048779676;3582233432;3564817957;1356734930;3640696265;405498327;1343821723;405433326;3649600251;1375253727; TOSTGlobalBanlist[9]=3648549687;1052997921;415869403;1081177792;1345342224;3649131890;1373286940;1373296342;3649170770;1342356036;3579693903;1345966059;1345951850;1368987766;1359038213;1043018499;1378063968;3369611736;1366235078;3570022740;1367351328;1042213481;1346176315; TOSTGlobalBanlist[10]=3648782083;1093805340;1362842262;1378306083;412485376;2209249173;3561461206;3563103745;1041781874;1153715880;1093811449;1373390222;1378305705;3576584168;3644921987;1363467249;1345818346;1145469312;3577851827;1386303982;1111715903;3569037201;1380073096; TOSTGlobalBanlist[11]=3282229178;410410500;3649117864;1144845393;1353449610;3579685730;1356533635;1372405322;3574685974;410660415;3569053706;3654505530;1113264979;409997609;1386226946;1346201466;3648781893;405420506;1372417367;3588870461;1380585897;3576588536;1052904489; TOSTGlobalBanlist[12]=3588532502;3578371571;3574684056;1400146115;1369705145;1343857216;3648675754;1053026939;1353960407;3648664819;1056641512;3649126408;1043401824;3634225522;3654880107;1362855936;3574672931;3576891281;1052971065;3648713807;1345895892;3651285298;1056840361; TOSTGlobalBanlist[13]=1356530479;3576676345;3564870490;3648698803;1046839023;3287318231;1052908172;1110690111;1042950993;1052908973;1389636677;3649117897;1054723201;3646953058;1046725226;1051926002;3649169998;3578372905;3574228262;3574250025;3569000243;3587564295;1052938977; TOSTGlobalBanlist[14]=1374041775;3649127066;2365763865;1345915953;1170611741;3651274492;1356570437;1349293498;1386030647;1051878966;1349301114;1356557561;405437479;1345848879;3576686264;1345873942;3576641978;3576648276;1345970329;417527268;1356555990;1356555209;1356855306; TOSTGlobalBanlist[15]=1043018305;2425004033;1354546884;1360773191;1345874144;1093811727;3574233822;1389980186;1389966232;1345828098;3580573805;3275985640;3559250284;1382286882;3557916081;3578386271;3651288617;3579693363;1052975371;1380456717;1052993118;1394912300;1373198728; TOSTGlobalBanlist[16]=3651335239;405499364;1093722396;409996819;1093838151;1356819752;1356852498;1354415706;3569056792;1051069945;1048779434;1346112891;1346146395;1346148733;1346134207;3564662501;3564652263;3576920422;3576920507;3576946393;3576891190;3648525958;3648603892; TOSTGlobalBanlist[17]=3648686698;3648707723;3648667630;3648749392;3648729176;1350484753;1052941961;1053001767;1389971799;1056653610;1345828101;3649121752;3649129847;3649129866;3654775406;3576670251;1349427047;1349437576;1051926406;3579643203;1044097370;2436196995;1365795996; TOSTGlobalBanlist[18]=1052925732;1345958381;1380559792;1356570302;1350506522;1141441510;3645154328;1056265735;3572414022;1356556442;1348752878;1051909193;1345873585;1388813683;1346141225;1346120747;1346111628;1388813485;1345957395;1347173009;1349332155;3649126863;1378100427; TOSTGlobalBanlist[19]=1390010885;3648531648;1052963802;1372380746;1349275776;3576637912;3574215432;1372452564;1372364779;1346129938;1372493168;1346159797;1346118159;1048807323;3576902230;3564660772;3579076605;1052939165;1052937780;3578392574;1386751241;3578587677;1345848437; TOSTGlobalBanlist[20]=3579669718;1345953238;1345874812;3576588875;1380059716;1167979451;1386047740;3287380824;1378220414;1052969904;1359972098;409213167;3569034156;2436172994;1380606805;1380602444;3579110031;1052994950;3578392830;1386822328;1386307433;3649150203;1349496351; TOSTGlobalBanlist[21]=1043141993;402972322;1146538157;3585757095;415875766;1052914223;3569055977;3564867303;1380543831;3648722337;3648580054;3562818457;3579841827;1389999236;2436177304;1375901007;3575888578;1346360294;1053007869;1380709637;3570147333;3641908901;3648534979; TOSTGlobalBanlist[22]=1389999171;3648631765;1389981513;3572403891;1346136359;1386293419;1380621851;3579654831;1052931339;1052939038;1050915206;1345869928;1411167401;67895823;67412214;405498540;1376403528;1052938887;1046748029;3578369039;3279221413;3574721774;3578393416; TOSTGlobalBanlist[23]=413703090;3574123640;1041617255;3268448674;3576611307;3574211713;1345849365;1346194201;3564870124;3252401397;1052946701;1350493943;1365270651;1350475124;3574233701;1046757110;1052969272;3579684997;3579686725;3562232860;3579684058;1346164630;3578395970; TOSTGlobalBanlist[24]=3648556037;1386289804;1349285749;1359655115;1414579482;3576655176;1349371798;3579099886;1398994209;1411006937;1111716745;1052972403;1363495693;1054734064;1380606636;1141352875;1051087464;1372440909;3648592595;1052981435;3576651799;1411339858;1389992077; TOSTGlobalBanlist[25]=3570174302;1047266568;3651274453;3560324287;1398994068;1047271249;1410961562;1048780990;1052972387;411335736;1345867543;1170214619;1410958187;3576919657;1411319332;1411102328;1411227842;1410952058;1411167896;1410938240;1411169263;1411227881;3572420733; TOSTGlobalBanlist[26]=1349300110;407400224;1363519008;1411169316;3576569278;3576563119;3579642348;1345947627;1052952241;1052902081;1052978341;1052980201;1052980708;1372512186;1414780051;411332277;1417146688;3578391068;1346189687;1048819768;3568747034;3565138542;1053006864; TOSTGlobalBanlist[27]=1389965158;3579058056;1047269405;1052982409;1400199590;2436194056;3569041295;1414600564;1411226951;1373894421;1364344761;1363533970;1346153622;1345930642;1048820073;1052967467;1345919740;1359646540;3564664373;1052978942;1411087383;1345848185;1345848884; TOSTGlobalBanlist[28]=1393616594;1345948218;1375969298;2436201062;1380665465;1431049604;402748020;3588017426;1055501730;1047317765;3641228450;3649150461;1345583422;1386231369;1345460030;1345584838;1041581330;1401972936;1345666234;1380526077;1052986451;1425590659;415337951; TOSTGlobalBanlist[29]=3557232779;1155607476;1160210840;240866738;1411130893;1400192223;3569051596;1401972873;1414768141;1092642030;1380451854;3579659971;1410927532;1410924786;1398072681;1380459602;1354392930;1052940654;1410955714;1397956659;3646948984;1363316760;1416627794; TOSTGlobalBanlist[30]=1345949935;1345976077;1442503099;1363650367;1342350689;1411155191;1047266573;1417126106;1021446778;411329491;1389981966;1407355524;1369827698;1400900839;1355022637;1425592551;1411167431;3569055578;3281964203;1403036708;1387133139;1349310429;3557444583; TOSTGlobalBanlist[31]=1024107897;1348612641;1348688401;3583784055;3266917651;3524817691;1378175531;1416725358;3557906555;1349328195;3557912424;1394491681;1050922469;1400192592;3648669502;1047268028;1363549391;1386785166;1417118559;1414730773;1345891192;1052908170;1052994064; TOSTGlobalBanlist[32]=1345868464;1380482518;1380482669;1380457615;1410969638;1411084715;3653583758;1386226995;1345685546;1393613642;1393674554;1345795582;3647021177;1345404310;3647005027;1345404292;3649115973;3649135060;1056085702;1048800452;1362673245;3565132197;1411169762; TOSTGlobalBanlist[33]=1052937756;1345960298;1411123835;1398994482;1048835259;3270263702;1378167110;1386287590;1411094728;1400198502;1386231170;416948659;1397268314;1377999743;1372741172;1415184405;1364342461;1380488718;1048798990;1414788102;1345945521;3574235766;1411179023; TOSTGlobalBanlist[34]=1380649274;3648756786;411354321;411351687;1411018304;411313272;1053018200;1346226294;1410947434;1380482520;1365993334;1342298639;1344899096;1378216374;3643523970;1369178602;3568720106;1356854413;1053012586;411654867;1354378873;1380690021;1350467273; TOSTGlobalBanlist[35]=1389981479;1358099654;3578387259;1414552160;3564870069;410145147;406721320;409151879;1345937242;1346156763;1378330361;1158373446;1095946628;1359583505;1435004271;1403885508;1361311271;1394944779;411363459;1345856706;1415004326;1411019690;415905232; TOSTGlobalBanlist[36]=1345828099;3579692352;1411307096;2436224916;2436205476;1417187097;1056640850;1052935037;1417135429;1410969933;1411041365;1411138331;1410994197;1380454590;1345919928;3648754259;1380583967;1052957229;1386311756;3562816251;1414622631;3560779641;1044050915; TOSTGlobalBanlist[37]=1363486210;1363471583;1363545512;1349352401;3651288316;1345712590;1054347679;1052993251;3579102453;1386308707;3650739492;1148683633;1410958392;1411050707;1410949748;1350445315;1386960591;1358098593;3574206594;1411023634;1397839508;1053025067;1411048762; TOSTGlobalBanlist[38]=1346116103;1372361390;1052985575;411323537;411328902;1052950003;3576601847;1363535909;3564873832;1345909220;1403126522;1417124535;1055565288;1352847083;1398703308;1378146412;1391117629;1362742707;1417149459;1416206747;3648717634;1384551530;1052946058; TOSTGlobalBanlist[39]=1346227533;1350442271;1050884556;1384556798;1435504681;1345880919;1397938559;1400154890;1345931800;3648735567;1381842410;411351852;1400211436;1052962049;1411312912;1362772808;1050921332;1054727812;1380585093;3564867651;1048835591;1381796739;1386290790; TOSTGlobalBanlist[40]=1345854204;1411183066;3569044946;3576610996;1386766004;1135647765;1384858911;1350455953;1373893018;1415047842;1410872673;1404310090;1372380086;3560319518;1051113496;1372494441;1411015437;1380474504;1400219991;1415040602;1372408010;3562817981;1448293480; TOSTGlobalBanlist[41]=1356774096;1390919291;1052983744;1416704204;1053005988;1345975006;1411167279;1350490981;1380564790;1393770618;1357828342;1384549618;2186482620;2186482621;1386929006;1400144679;1372515283;1400120648;1372439949;1412009905;1345874312;1380536779;1410959149; TOSTGlobalBanlist[42]=1345849793;1384575673;1411012070;1435561695;1381776446;1050883925;3576950471;1414774886;1346212504;1380649196;3574224097;1380628696;1435504929;1448626062;3287374701;3579697018;1380709483;1410999294;1410966971;3648640370;1380708119;1345964554;3648757830; TOSTGlobalBanlist[43]=1052949540;1386312706;3579664750;1410999061;1411227634;1363567713;1378758467;1440396891;1436353756;1380564076;1047270630;3559727325;3572761628;3576581822;1380533447;1380533987;1380533324;1378337618;1448615899;3587417358;1363494223;1415484220;1387107776; TOSTGlobalBanlist[44]=1308238787;1378658984;1411015355;1448263770;3575903029;701097949;1436358739;1393812290;1312058152;1380532756;1380533015;1448378512;1372347844;1473353785;1400214984;1448183152;411326269;1435642636;1473485753;1448359623;1415237687;1414701913;1393489338; TOSTGlobalBanlist[45]=1393708162;1387389677;1345778620;1475986527;1427246616;1380477445;1356815169;1387394182;1047495955;3576950199;1345545960;1372417534;1345828100;1389824436;3648652612;1376606202;1312393872;3252401180;411337151;3649170363;1440397285;1415238197;1400298325; TOSTGlobalBanlist[46]=1416223492;1378666884;3579691790;3648661363;1398188856; TOSTGlobalBanlist[47]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[48]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[49]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[50]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[51]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[52]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[53]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[54]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[55]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[56]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[57]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[58]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[59]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[60]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[61]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[62]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[63]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[64]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[65]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[66]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[67]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[68]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[69]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[70]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[71]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[72]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[73]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[74]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[75]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[76]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[77]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[78]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[79]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[80]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[81]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[82]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[83]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[84]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[85]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[86]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[87]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[88]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[89]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[90]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[91]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[92]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[93]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[94]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[95]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[96]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[97]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[98]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[99]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[100]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[101]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[102]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[103]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[104]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[105]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[106]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[107]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[108]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[109]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[110]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[111]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[112]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[113]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[114]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[115]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[116]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[117]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[118]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[119]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[120]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[121]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[122]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[123]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[124]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[125]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[126]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[127]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[128]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[129]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[130]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[131]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[132]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[133]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[134]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[135]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[136]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[137]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[138]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[139]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[140]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[141]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[142]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[143]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[144]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[145]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[146]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[147]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[148]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[149]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[150]= TOSTIdentBans[0]= TOSTIdentBans[1]= TOSTIdentBans[2]= TOSTIdentBans[3]= TOSTIdentBans[4]= TOSTIdentBans[5]= TOSTIdentBans[6]= TOSTIdentBans[7]= TOSTIdentBans[8]= TOSTIdentBans[9]= TOSTIdentBans[10]= TOSTIdentBans[11]= TOSTIdentBans[12]= TOSTIdentBans[13]= TOSTIdentBans[14]= TOSTIdentBans[15]= TOSTIdentBans[16]= TOSTIdentBans[17]= TOSTIdentBans[18]= TOSTIdentBans[19]= TOSTIdentBans[20]= TOSTIdentBans[21]= TOSTIdentBans[22]= TOSTIdentBans[23]= TOSTIdentBans[24]= TOSTIdentBans[25]= TOSTIdentBans[26]= TOSTIdentBans[27]= TOSTIdentBans[28]= TOSTIdentBans[29]= TOSTIdentBans[30]= TOSTIdentBans[31]= TOSTIdentBans[32]= TOSTIdentBans[33]= TOSTIdentBans[34]= TOSTIdentBans[35]= TOSTIdentBans[36]= TOSTIdentBans[37]= TOSTIdentBans[38]= TOSTIdentBans[39]= TOSTIdentBans[40]= TOSTIdentBans[41]= TOSTIdentBans[42]= TOSTIdentBans[43]= TOSTIdentBans[44]= TOSTIdentBans[45]= TOSTIdentBans[46]= TOSTIdentBans[47]= TOSTIdentBans[48]= TOSTIdentBans[49]= TOSTIdentBans[50]= TOSTIdentBans[51]= TOSTIdentBans[52]= TOSTIdentBans[53]= TOSTIdentBans[54]= TOSTIdentBans[55]= TOSTIdentBans[56]= TOSTIdentBans[57]= TOSTIdentBans[58]= TOSTIdentBans[59]= TOSTIdentBans[60]= TOSTIdentBans[61]= TOSTIdentBans[62]= TOSTIdentBans[63]= TOSTIdentBans[64]= TOSTIdentBans[65]= TOSTIdentBans[66]= TOSTIdentBans[67]= TOSTIdentBans[68]= TOSTIdentBans[69]= TOSTIdentBans[70]= TOSTIdentBans[71]= TOSTIdentBans[72]= TOSTIdentBans[73]= TOSTIdentBans[74]= TOSTIdentBans[75]= TOSTIdentBans[76]= TOSTIdentBans[77]= TOSTIdentBans[78]= TOSTIdentBans[79]= TOSTIdentBans[80]= TOSTIdentBans[81]= TOSTIdentBans[82]= TOSTIdentBans[83]= TOSTIdentBans[84]= TOSTIdentBans[85]= TOSTIdentBans[86]= TOSTIdentBans[87]= TOSTIdentBans[88]= TOSTIdentBans[89]= TOSTIdentBans[90]= TOSTIdentBans[91]= TOSTIdentBans[92]= TOSTIdentBans[93]= TOSTIdentBans[94]= TOSTIdentBans[95]= TOSTIdentBans[96]= TOSTIdentBans[97]= TOSTIdentBans[98]= TOSTIdentBans[99]= TOSTIdentBans[100]= TOSTIdentBans[101]= TOSTIdentBans[102]= TOSTIdentBans[103]= TOSTIdentBans[104]= TOSTIdentBans[105]= TOSTIdentBans[106]= TOSTIdentBans[107]= TOSTIdentBans[108]= TOSTIdentBans[109]= TOSTIdentBans[110]= TOSTIdentBans[111]= TOSTIdentBans[112]= TOSTIdentBans[113]= TOSTIdentBans[114]= TOSTIdentBans[115]= TOSTIdentBans[116]= TOSTIdentBans[117]= TOSTIdentBans[118]= TOSTIdentBans[119]= TOSTIdentBans[120]= TOSTIdentBans[121]= TOSTIdentBans[122]= TOSTIdentBans[123]= TOSTIdentBans[124]= TOSTIdentBans[125]= TOSTIdentBans[126]= TOSTIdentBans[127]= TOSTIdentBans[128]= TOSTIdentBans[129]= TOSTIdentBans[130]= TOSTIdentBans[131]= TOSTIdentBans[132]= TOSTIdentBans[133]= TOSTIdentBans[134]= TOSTIdentBans[135]= TOSTIdentBans[136]= TOSTIdentBans[137]= TOSTIdentBans[138]= TOSTIdentBans[139]= TOSTIdentBans[140]= TOSTIdentBans[141]= TOSTIdentBans[142]= TOSTIdentBans[143]= TOSTIdentBans[144]= TOSTIdentBans[145]= TOSTIdentBans[146]= TOSTIdentBans[147]= TOSTIdentBans[148]= TOSTIdentBans[149]= TOSTIdentBans[150]= TOSTIPPolicy[51]= TOSTIPPolicy[52]= TOSTIPPolicy[53]= TOSTIPPolicy[54]= TOSTIPPolicy[55]= TOSTIPPolicy[56]= TOSTIPPolicy[57]= TOSTIPPolicy[58]= TOSTIPPolicy[59]= TOSTIPPolicy[60]= TOSTIPPolicy[61]= TOSTIPPolicy[62]= TOSTIPPolicy[63]= TOSTIPPolicy[64]= TOSTIPPolicy[65]= TOSTIPPolicy[66]= TOSTIPPolicy[67]= TOSTIPPolicy[68]= TOSTIPPolicy[69]= TOSTIPPolicy[70]= TOSTIPPolicy[71]= TOSTIPPolicy[72]= TOSTIPPolicy[73]= TOSTIPPolicy[74]= TOSTIPPolicy[75]= TOSTIPPolicy[76]= TOSTIPPolicy[77]= TOSTIPPolicy[78]= TOSTIPPolicy[79]= TOSTIPPolicy[80]= TOSTIPPolicy[81]= TOSTIPPolicy[82]= TOSTIPPolicy[83]= TOSTIPPolicy[84]= TOSTIPPolicy[85]= TOSTIPPolicy[86]= TOSTIPPolicy[87]= TOSTIPPolicy[88]= TOSTIPPolicy[89]= TOSTIPPolicy[90]= TOSTIPPolicy[91]= TOSTIPPolicy[92]= TOSTIPPolicy[93]= TOSTIPPolicy[94]= TOSTIPPolicy[95]= TOSTIPPolicy[96]= TOSTIPPolicy[97]= TOSTIPPolicy[98]= TOSTIPPolicy[99]= TOSTIPPolicy[100]= TOSTIPPolicy[101]= TOSTIPPolicy[102]= TOSTIPPolicy[103]= TOSTIPPolicy[104]= TOSTIPPolicy[105]= TOSTIPPolicy[106]= TOSTIPPolicy[107]= TOSTIPPolicy[108]= TOSTIPPolicy[109]= TOSTIPPolicy[110]= TOSTIPPolicy[111]= TOSTIPPolicy[112]= TOSTIPPolicy[113]= TOSTIPPolicy[114]= TOSTIPPolicy[115]= TOSTIPPolicy[116]= TOSTIPPolicy[117]= TOSTIPPolicy[118]= TOSTIPPolicy[119]= TOSTIPPolicy[120]= TOSTIPPolicy[121]= TOSTIPPolicy[122]= TOSTIPPolicy[123]= TOSTIPPolicy[124]= TOSTIPPolicy[125]= TOSTIPPolicy[126]= TOSTIPPolicy[127]= TOSTIPPolicy[128]= TOSTIPPolicy[129]= TOSTIPPolicy[130]= TOSTIPPolicy[131]= TOSTIPPolicy[132]= TOSTIPPolicy[133]= TOSTIPPolicy[134]= TOSTIPPolicy[135]= TOSTIPPolicy[136]= TOSTIPPolicy[137]= TOSTIPPolicy[138]= TOSTIPPolicy[139]= TOSTIPPolicy[140]= TOSTIPPolicy[141]= TOSTIPPolicy[142]= TOSTIPPolicy[143]= TOSTIPPolicy[144]= TOSTIPPolicy[145]= TOSTIPPolicy[146]= TOSTIPPolicy[147]= TOSTIPPolicy[148]= TOSTIPPolicy[149]= TOSTIPPolicy[150]= TOSTIPPolicy[151]= TOSTIPPolicy[152]= TOSTIPPolicy[153]= TOSTIPPolicy[154]= TOSTIPPolicy[155]= TOSTIPPolicy[156]= TOSTIPPolicy[157]= TOSTIPPolicy[158]= TOSTIPPolicy[159]= TOSTIPPolicy[160]= TOSTIPPolicy[161]= TOSTIPPolicy[162]= TOSTIPPolicy[163]= TOSTIPPolicy[164]= TOSTIPPolicy[165]= TOSTIPPolicy[166]= TOSTIPPolicy[167]= TOSTIPPolicy[168]= TOSTIPPolicy[169]= TOSTIPPolicy[170]= TOSTIPPolicy[171]= TOSTIPPolicy[172]= TOSTIPPolicy[173]= TOSTIPPolicy[174]= TOSTIPPolicy[175]= TOSTIPPolicy[176]= TOSTIPPolicy[177]= TOSTIPPolicy[178]= TOSTIPPolicy[179]= TOSTIPPolicy[180]= TOSTIPPolicy[181]= TOSTIPPolicy[182]= TOSTIPPolicy[183]= TOSTIPPolicy[184]= TOSTIPPolicy[185]= TOSTIPPolicy[186]= TOSTIPPolicy[187]= TOSTIPPolicy[188]= TOSTIPPolicy[189]= TOSTIPPolicy[190]= TOSTIPPolicy[191]= TOSTIPPolicy[192]= TOSTIPPolicy[193]= TOSTIPPolicy[194]= TOSTIPPolicy[195]= TOSTIPPolicy[196]= TOSTIPPolicy[197]= TOSTIPPolicy[198]= TOSTIPPolicy[199]= TOSTIPPolicy[200]= TOSTIPPolicy[201]= TOSTIPPolicy[202]= TOSTIPPolicy[203]= TOSTIPPolicy[204]= TOSTIPPolicy[205]= TOSTIPPolicy[206]= TOSTIPPolicy[207]= TOSTIPPolicy[208]= TOSTIPPolicy[209]= TOSTIPPolicy[210]= TOSTIPPolicy[211]= TOSTIPPolicy[212]= TOSTIPPolicy[213]= TOSTIPPolicy[214]= TOSTIPPolicy[215]= TOSTIPPolicy[216]= TOSTIPPolicy[217]= TOSTIPPolicy[218]= TOSTIPPolicy[219]= TOSTIPPolicy[220]= TOSTIPPolicy[221]= TOSTIPPolicy[222]= TOSTIPPolicy[223]= TOSTIPPolicy[224]= TOSTIPPolicy[225]= TOSTIPPolicy[226]= TOSTIPPolicy[227]= TOSTIPPolicy[228]= TOSTIPPolicy[229]= TOSTIPPolicy[230]= TOSTIPPolicy[231]= TOSTIPPolicy[232]= TOSTIPPolicy[233]= TOSTIPPolicy[234]= TOSTIPPolicy[235]= TOSTIPPolicy[236]= TOSTIPPolicy[237]= TOSTIPPolicy[238]= TOSTIPPolicy[239]= TOSTIPPolicy[240]= TOSTIPPolicy[241]= TOSTIPPolicy[242]= TOSTIPPolicy[243]= TOSTIPPolicy[244]= TOSTIPPolicy[245]= TOSTIPPolicy[246]= TOSTIPPolicy[247]= TOSTIPPolicy[248]= TOSTIPPolicy[249]= TOSTIPPolicy[250]= TOSTIPPolicy[251]= TOSTIPPolicy[252]= TOSTIPPolicy[253]= TOSTIPPolicy[254]= TOSTIPPolicy[255]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[151]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[152]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[153]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[154]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[155]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[156]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[157]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[158]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[159]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[160]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[161]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[162]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[163]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[164]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[165]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[166]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[167]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[168]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[169]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[170]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[171]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[172]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[173]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[174]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[175]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[176]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[177]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[178]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[179]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[180]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[181]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[182]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[183]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[184]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[185]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[186]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[187]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[188]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[189]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[190]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[191]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[192]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[193]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[194]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[195]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[196]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[197]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[198]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[199]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[200]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[201]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[202]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[203]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[204]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[205]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[206]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[207]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[208]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[209]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[210]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[211]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[212]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[213]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[214]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[215]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[216]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[217]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[218]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[219]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[220]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[221]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[222]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[223]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[224]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[225]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[226]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[227]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[228]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[229]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[230]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[231]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[232]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[233]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[234]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[235]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[236]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[237]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[238]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[239]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[240]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[241]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[242]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[243]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[244]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[245]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[246]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[247]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[248]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[249]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[250]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[251]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[252]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[253]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[254]= TOSTGlobalBanlist[255]= TOSTIdentBans[151]= TOSTIdentBans[152]= TOSTIdentBans[153]= TOSTIdentBans[154]= TOSTIdentBans[155]= TOSTIdentBans[156]= TOSTIdentBans[157]= TOSTIdentBans[158]= TOSTIdentBans[159]= TOSTIdentBans[160]= TOSTIdentBans[161]= TOSTIdentBans[162]= TOSTIdentBans[163]= TOSTIdentBans[164]= TOSTIdentBans[165]= TOSTIdentBans[166]= TOSTIdentBans[167]= TOSTIdentBans[168]= TOSTIdentBans[169]= TOSTIdentBans[170]= TOSTIdentBans[171]= TOSTIdentBans[172]= TOSTIdentBans[173]= TOSTIdentBans[174]= TOSTIdentBans[175]= TOSTIdentBans[176]= TOSTIdentBans[177]= TOSTIdentBans[178]= TOSTIdentBans[179]= TOSTIdentBans[180]= TOSTIdentBans[181]= TOSTIdentBans[182]= TOSTIdentBans[183]= TOSTIdentBans[184]= TOSTIdentBans[185]= TOSTIdentBans[186]= TOSTIdentBans[187]= TOSTIdentBans[188]= TOSTIdentBans[189]= TOSTIdentBans[190]= TOSTIdentBans[191]= TOSTIdentBans[192]= TOSTIdentBans[193]= TOSTIdentBans[194]= TOSTIdentBans[195]= TOSTIdentBans[196]= TOSTIdentBans[197]= TOSTIdentBans[198]= TOSTIdentBans[199]= TOSTIdentBans[200]= TOSTIdentBans[201]= TOSTIdentBans[202]= TOSTIdentBans[203]= TOSTIdentBans[204]= TOSTIdentBans[205]= TOSTIdentBans[206]= TOSTIdentBans[207]= TOSTIdentBans[208]= TOSTIdentBans[209]= TOSTIdentBans[210]= TOSTIdentBans[211]= TOSTIdentBans[212]= TOSTIdentBans[213]= TOSTIdentBans[214]= TOSTIdentBans[215]= TOSTIdentBans[216]= TOSTIdentBans[217]= TOSTIdentBans[218]= TOSTIdentBans[219]= TOSTIdentBans[220]= TOSTIdentBans[221]= TOSTIdentBans[222]= TOSTIdentBans[223]= TOSTIdentBans[224]= TOSTIdentBans[225]= TOSTIdentBans[226]= TOSTIdentBans[227]= TOSTIdentBans[228]= TOSTIdentBans[229]= TOSTIdentBans[230]= TOSTIdentBans[231]= TOSTIdentBans[232]= TOSTIdentBans[233]= TOSTIdentBans[234]= TOSTIdentBans[235]= TOSTIdentBans[236]= TOSTIdentBans[237]= TOSTIdentBans[238]= TOSTIdentBans[239]= TOSTIdentBans[240]= TOSTIdentBans[241]= TOSTIdentBans[242]= TOSTIdentBans[243]= TOSTIdentBans[244]= TOSTIdentBans[245]= TOSTIdentBans[246]= TOSTIdentBans[247]= TOSTIdentBans[248]= TOSTIdentBans[249]= TOSTIdentBans[250]= TOSTIdentBans[251]= TOSTIdentBans[252]= TOSTIdentBans[253]= TOSTIdentBans[254]= TOSTIdentBans[255]= [NPLoader_v16b.NPLActor] bAutoInstallNewMods=True bAutoFixInstalls=True bUseNativeHelper=True ModInfoClasses[0]=ACEv08g_S.ACEInfo ModInfoClasses[1]= ModInfoClasses[2]= ModInfoClasses[3]= ModInfoClasses[4]= ModInfoClasses[5]= ModInfoClasses[6]= ModInfoClasses[7]= ModInfoClasses[8]= ModInfoClasses[9]= ModInfoClasses[10]= ModInfoClasses[11]= ModInfoClasses[12]= ModInfoClasses[13]= ModInfoClasses[14]= ModInfoClasses[15]= ModInfoClasses[16]= ModInfoClasses[17]= ModInfoClasses[18]= ModInfoClasses[19]= ModInfoClasses[20]= ModInfoClasses[21]= ModInfoClasses[22]= ModInfoClasses[23]= ModInfoClasses[24]= ModInfoClasses[25]= ModInfoClasses[26]= ModInfoClasses[27]= ModInfoClasses[28]= ModInfoClasses[29]= ModInfoClasses[30]= ModInfoClasses[31]= ModInfoClasses[32]= ModInfoClasses[33]= ModInfoClasses[34]= ModInfoClasses[35]= ModInfoClasses[36]= ModInfoClasses[37]= ModInfoClasses[38]= ModInfoClasses[39]= ModInfoClasses[40]= ModInfoClasses[41]= ModInfoClasses[42]= ModInfoClasses[43]= ModInfoClasses[44]= ModInfoClasses[45]= ModInfoClasses[46]= ModInfoClasses[47]= ModInfoClasses[48]= ModInfoClasses[49]= ModInfoClasses[50]= IgnoredClasses[0]=ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo IgnoredClasses[1]= IgnoredClasses[2]= IgnoredClasses[3]= IgnoredClasses[4]= IgnoredClasses[5]= IgnoredClasses[6]= IgnoredClasses[7]= IgnoredClasses[8]= IgnoredClasses[9]= IgnoredClasses[10]= IgnoredClasses[11]= IgnoredClasses[12]= IgnoredClasses[13]= IgnoredClasses[14]= IgnoredClasses[15]= IgnoredClasses[16]= IgnoredClasses[17]= IgnoredClasses[18]= IgnoredClasses[19]= IgnoredClasses[20]= IgnoredClasses[21]= IgnoredClasses[22]= IgnoredClasses[23]= IgnoredClasses[24]= IgnoredClasses[25]= IgnoredClasses[26]= IgnoredClasses[27]= IgnoredClasses[28]= IgnoredClasses[29]= IgnoredClasses[30]= IgnoredClasses[31]= IgnoredClasses[32]= IgnoredClasses[33]= IgnoredClasses[34]= IgnoredClasses[35]= IgnoredClasses[36]= IgnoredClasses[37]= IgnoredClasses[38]= IgnoredClasses[39]= IgnoredClasses[40]= IgnoredClasses[41]= IgnoredClasses[42]= IgnoredClasses[43]= IgnoredClasses[44]= IgnoredClasses[45]= IgnoredClasses[46]= IgnoredClasses[47]= IgnoredClasses[48]= IgnoredClasses[49]= IgnoredClasses[50]= IgnoredSettings[0]= IgnoredSettings[1]= IgnoredSettings[2]= IgnoredSettings[3]= IgnoredSettings[4]= IgnoredSettings[5]= IgnoredSettings[6]= IgnoredSettings[7]= IgnoredSettings[8]= IgnoredSettings[9]= IgnoredSettings[10]= IgnoredSettings[11]= IgnoredSettings[12]= IgnoredSettings[13]= IgnoredSettings[14]= IgnoredSettings[15]= IgnoredSettings[16]= IgnoredSettings[17]= IgnoredSettings[18]= IgnoredSettings[19]= IgnoredSettings[20]= IgnoredSettings[21]= IgnoredSettings[22]= IgnoredSettings[23]= IgnoredSettings[24]= IgnoredSettings[25]= IgnoredSettings[26]= IgnoredSettings[27]= IgnoredSettings[28]= IgnoredSettings[29]= IgnoredSettings[30]= IgnoredSettings[31]= IgnoredSettings[32]= IgnoredSettings[33]= IgnoredSettings[34]= IgnoredSettings[35]= IgnoredSettings[36]= IgnoredSettings[37]= IgnoredSettings[38]= IgnoredSettings[39]= IgnoredSettings[40]= IgnoredSettings[41]= IgnoredSettings[42]= IgnoredSettings[43]= IgnoredSettings[44]= IgnoredSettings[45]= IgnoredSettings[46]= IgnoredSettings[47]= IgnoredSettings[48]= IgnoredSettings[49]= IgnoredSettings[50]= [ACEv08_AutoConfig.ACEAutoConfigActor] UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOST42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[3]=Engine.u UPackages[4]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[5]=TOSTFun.u UPackages[6]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[7]=TOSTIRC.u UPackages[8]=TOSTTools.u UPackages[9]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[10]=TOPModels.u UPackages[11]=TOSTWeapons42 UPackages[12]=TOSTWeaponsClient42 UPackages[13]=LagMonitor.u UPackages[14]=ServerCrashFix_v11.u UPackages[15]=TOHeartbeat.u UPackages[16]=TOThwap.u UPackages[17]=TOSTFun.TOSTFunPiece UPackages[18]=TOST43.TOSTServerMutator UPackages[18]=TOST43.TOSTServerActor [NPLoader_v16c.NPLActor] bAutoInstallNewMods=True bAutoFixInstalls=True bUseNativeHelper=True ModInfoClasses[0]=ACEv08h_S.ACEInfo ModInfoClasses[1]= ModInfoClasses[2]= ModInfoClasses[3]= ModInfoClasses[4]= ModInfoClasses[5]= ModInfoClasses[6]= ModInfoClasses[7]= ModInfoClasses[8]= ModInfoClasses[9]= ModInfoClasses[10]= ModInfoClasses[11]= ModInfoClasses[12]= ModInfoClasses[13]= ModInfoClasses[14]= ModInfoClasses[15]= ModInfoClasses[16]= ModInfoClasses[17]= ModInfoClasses[18]= ModInfoClasses[19]= ModInfoClasses[20]= ModInfoClasses[21]= ModInfoClasses[22]= ModInfoClasses[23]= ModInfoClasses[24]= ModInfoClasses[25]= ModInfoClasses[26]= ModInfoClasses[27]= ModInfoClasses[28]= ModInfoClasses[29]= ModInfoClasses[30]= ModInfoClasses[31]= ModInfoClasses[32]= ModInfoClasses[33]= ModInfoClasses[34]= ModInfoClasses[35]= ModInfoClasses[36]= ModInfoClasses[37]= ModInfoClasses[38]= ModInfoClasses[39]= ModInfoClasses[40]= ModInfoClasses[41]= ModInfoClasses[42]= ModInfoClasses[43]= ModInfoClasses[44]= ModInfoClasses[45]= ModInfoClasses[46]= ModInfoClasses[47]= ModInfoClasses[48]= ModInfoClasses[49]= ModInfoClasses[50]= IgnoredClasses[0]=ACEv06q_S.ACEInfo IgnoredClasses[1]=ACEv08g_S.ACEInfo IgnoredClasses[2]= IgnoredClasses[3]= IgnoredClasses[4]= IgnoredClasses[5]= IgnoredClasses[6]= IgnoredClasses[7]= IgnoredClasses[8]= IgnoredClasses[9]= IgnoredClasses[10]= IgnoredClasses[11]= IgnoredClasses[12]= IgnoredClasses[13]= IgnoredClasses[14]= IgnoredClasses[15]= IgnoredClasses[16]= IgnoredClasses[17]= IgnoredClasses[18]= IgnoredClasses[19]= IgnoredClasses[20]= IgnoredClasses[21]= IgnoredClasses[22]= IgnoredClasses[23]= IgnoredClasses[24]= IgnoredClasses[25]= IgnoredClasses[26]= IgnoredClasses[27]= IgnoredClasses[28]= IgnoredClasses[29]= IgnoredClasses[30]= IgnoredClasses[31]= IgnoredClasses[32]= IgnoredClasses[33]= IgnoredClasses[34]= IgnoredClasses[35]= IgnoredClasses[36]= IgnoredClasses[37]= IgnoredClasses[38]= IgnoredClasses[39]= IgnoredClasses[40]= IgnoredClasses[41]= IgnoredClasses[42]= IgnoredClasses[43]= IgnoredClasses[44]= IgnoredClasses[45]= IgnoredClasses[46]= IgnoredClasses[47]= IgnoredClasses[48]= IgnoredClasses[49]= IgnoredClasses[50]= IgnoredSettings[0]= IgnoredSettings[1]= IgnoredSettings[2]= IgnoredSettings[3]= IgnoredSettings[4]= IgnoredSettings[5]= IgnoredSettings[6]= IgnoredSettings[7]= IgnoredSettings[8]= IgnoredSettings[9]= IgnoredSettings[10]= IgnoredSettings[11]= IgnoredSettings[12]= IgnoredSettings[13]= IgnoredSettings[14]= IgnoredSettings[15]= IgnoredSettings[16]= IgnoredSettings[17]= IgnoredSettings[18]= IgnoredSettings[19]= IgnoredSettings[20]= IgnoredSettings[21]= IgnoredSettings[22]= IgnoredSettings[23]= IgnoredSettings[24]= IgnoredSettings[25]= IgnoredSettings[26]= IgnoredSettings[27]= IgnoredSettings[28]= IgnoredSettings[29]= IgnoredSettings[30]= IgnoredSettings[31]= IgnoredSettings[32]= IgnoredSettings[33]= IgnoredSettings[34]= IgnoredSettings[35]= IgnoredSettings[36]= IgnoredSettings[37]= IgnoredSettings[38]= IgnoredSettings[39]= IgnoredSettings[40]= IgnoredSettings[41]= IgnoredSettings[42]= IgnoredSettings[43]= IgnoredSettings[44]= IgnoredSettings[45]= IgnoredSettings[46]= IgnoredSettings[47]= IgnoredSettings[48]= IgnoredSettings[49]= IgnoredSettings[50]= [ACEv08g_S.ACEActor] ExcludedPorts= bAutoFindWANIp=True bCacheWANIP=True WANQueryServer[0]=utgl.unrealadmin.org/ip.php WANQueryServer[1]= WANQueryServer[2]= WANQueryServer[3]= WANQueryServer[4]= WANQueryServer[5]= WANQueryServer[6]= WANQueryServer[7]= WANQueryServer[8]= WANQueryServer[9]= ForcedWANIP= CachedWANIP= InitialCheckLinger=5.000000 InitialCheckTimeout=70.000000 PeriodicCheckInterval=45.000000 PeriodicCheckTimeout=60.000000 SShotTimeOut=40.000000 bSShotWhenKick=True SShotPath=../Shots/ SShotPrefix=[ACE] SShotQuality=85 bAutoConfig=True AutoConfigPackage=ACEv08_AutoConfig bAutoUpdate=True UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOSTWeaponsClient42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTWeapons42.u UPackages[3]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[4]=Unrealshare.u UPackages[5]=UnrealI.u UPackages[6]=Fire.u UPackages[7]=TOST42.u UPackages[8]=Engine.u UPackages[9]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[10]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[11]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[12]=TOPModels.u UPackages[13]= UPackages[14]= UPackages[15]= UPackages[16]= UPackages[17]= UPackages[18]= UPackages[19]= UPackages[20]= UPackages[21]= UPackages[22]= UPackages[23]= UPackages[24]= UPackages[25]= UPackages[26]= UPackages[27]= UPackages[28]= UPackages[29]= UPackages[30]= UPackages[31]= NativePackages[0]= NativePackages[1]= NativePackages[2]= NativePackages[3]= NativePackages[4]= NativePackages[5]= NativePackages[6]= NativePackages[7]= NativePackages[8]= NativePackages[9]= NativePackages[10]= NativePackages[11]= NativePackages[12]= NativePackages[13]= NativePackages[14]= NativePackages[15]= NativePackages[16]= NativePackages[17]= NativePackages[18]= NativePackages[19]= NativePackages[20]= NativePackages[21]= NativePackages[22]= NativePackages[23]= NativePackages[24]= NativePackages[25]= NativePackages[26]= NativePackages[27]= NativePackages[28]= NativePackages[29]= NativePackages[30]= NativePackages[31]= bExternalLog=True LogPath=../Logs/ LogPrefix=[ACE] bExternalLogJoins=True JoinLogPath=../Logs/ JoinLogPrefix=[ACEPLAYERS] AdminPass= bAllowCrosshairScaling=True bShowLogo=True LogoXPos=10.000000 LogoYPos=-100.000000 bAllowUnknownPackages=False [ACEv08h_S.ACEActor] ExcludedPorts= bAutoFindWANIp=True bCacheWANIP=True WANQueryServer[0]=utgl.unrealadmin.org/ip.php WANQueryServer[1]= WANQueryServer[2]= WANQueryServer[3]= WANQueryServer[4]= WANQueryServer[5]= WANQueryServer[6]= WANQueryServer[7]= WANQueryServer[8]= WANQueryServer[9]= ForcedWANIP= CachedWANIP= InitialCheckLinger=5.000000 InitialCheckTimeout=70.000000 PeriodicCheckInterval=45.000000 PeriodicCheckTimeout=60.000000 SShotTimeOut=40.000000 bSShotWhenKick=True SShotPath=../Shots/ SShotPrefix=[ACE] SShotQuality=85 bAutoConfig=True AutoConfigPackage=ACEv08_AutoConfig bAutoUpdate=True UPackages[0]=s_SWAT.u UPackages[1]=TOSTWeaponsClient42.u UPackages[2]=TOSTWeapons42.u UPackages[3]=TOSTClient.u UPackages[4]=Unrealshare.u UPackages[5]=UnrealI.u UPackages[6]=Fire.u UPackages[7]=TOST42.u UPackages[8]=Engine.u UPackages[9]=TOSTHitparade.u UPackages[10]=TOSTGUICtrl.u UPackages[11]=TOSTProtect1994.u UPackages[12]=TOPModels.u UPackages[13]= UPackages[14]= UPackages[15]= UPackages[16]= UPackages[17]= UPackages[18]= UPackages[19]= UPackages[20]= UPackages[21]= UPackages[22]= UPackages[23]= UPackages[24]= UPackages[25]= UPackages[26]= UPackages[27]= UPackages[28]= UPackages[29]= UPackages[30]= UPackages[31]= NativePackages[0]= NativePackages[1]= NativePackages[2]= NativePackages[3]= NativePackages[4]= NativePackages[5]= NativePackages[6]= NativePackages[7]= NativePackages[8]= NativePackages[9]= NativePackages[10]= NativePackages[11]= NativePackages[12]= NativePackages[13]= NativePackages[14]= NativePackages[15]= NativePackages[16]= NativePackages[17]= NativePackages[18]= NativePackages[19]= NativePackages[20]= NativePackages[21]= NativePackages[22]= NativePackages[23]= NativePackages[24]= NativePackages[25]= NativePackages[26]= NativePackages[27]= NativePackages[28]= NativePackages[29]= NativePackages[30]= NativePackages[31]= bExternalLog=True LogPath=../Logs/ LogPrefix=[ACE] bExternalLogJoins=True JoinLogPath=../Logs/ JoinLogPrefix=[ACEPLAYERS] AdminPass= bAllowCrosshairScaling=True bShowLogo=True LogoXPos=10.000000 LogoYPos=-100.000000 bAllowUnknownPackages=False [TOST43.TOSTServerActor] Mutators[1]=demsgonly.demsgonly Mutators[2]=TOHeartbeat.TOHeartbeat Mutators[3]=TOThwap.TOThwap Pieces[01]=TOSTFun.TOSTAnnouncer  
    • kimoomik
      By kimoomik
      This updated ini file will fix the internet server list. It is based on an original and unmodified 3.4 ini file. Simply replace this ini file with your current ini file.

Windows XP:
      C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Tactical Ops\System  
      Windows Vista and above (UAC Virtualization):
      Update the ini file in the VirtualStore. Copy & Paste the following address in the explorer address bar:
      %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames\Tactical Ops\System  
    • KorteZZ
      By KorteZZ
      Hi guys!
      I want to know: what is your Top-10 maps in TO:AoT? Please write your favorite maps. You can write less than 10 maps, if you like less =)
      My favorite maps:
      1. Trooper
      2. Blister
      3. Rapidwaters
      4. Scope
      5. Terror Mansion
      6. Train Station
      7. Verdon
      8. CIA
      9. Drought
      10. Getaway

Why I'm asking this? Becouse I'm porting TO:AoT maps to CS 1.6. I already ported TO_Trooper and de_TO_Blister. And I need to know which maps I will port next. When will be ready 10 or more maps, they will be packed in "Tactical Ops map pack for CS 1.6"
      Here you can find my maps.
      http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/161575
      http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/186687