This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
kimoomik

suggestion for a new map

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i know itnot much activity  here in the last time, but is anyone interessted to create this map for tac ops or to4?

dieletzte bastion.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• joeycracknl
      By joeycracknl
      Map Archive with 1500+ Maps:
      After months of gathering and sorting files i have finished my map collection. It includes 1507 Maps all pre-packed with all required packages. Even the original readme's are still included. All maps are compatible with TO3.4 and TO3.5, no default files are overwritten. (Except 2 TO3.5 files tovase.u and to350.utx for some maps to work on TO3.4)
      All Maps have pre-made folder structure so you can drop a .7z archive in your TO folder and click Extract Here to have all files placed automatically, or extract them to a folder with the mapname as title. All Readme files are placed into /Readme/TO-MapName/ to prevent cluttering your TO folder.
      If you notice any maps not in the File Archive that you have, or know of please share it with me. All maps will be added to Tactical Square, but we still have to see how we are going to do this. At Least its nice they will also be forever on Google Drive.
      * Its better to always make a backup for TO installation and use a separate folder to play with Custom Maps, this is to avoid any potential File Mismatch errors when joining multiplayer servers.
      * Remember with google drive you can Zip entire folders, and even if you have entered a search command, like "rapidwaters'' you can select that list and download that as one single file.

--- > Map Archive with 1500+ Sorted TO3.4 + TO3.5 Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6eENJfjixsNUTdPUkoxbmdvQm8

There is also a section of 461 maps that aren't included:
      On a second Google Drive to avoid search doubles with sorted maps.
      Better to avoid especially in combination with other maps from sorted section.
      - 97 Maps only playable on TO1.6-3.1.5 Mod
      - 87 Maps only playable on UT99 SWAT Mod
      - 1 Map only playable on TO3.5
      - 29 Maps with Missing Packages
      - 3 Maps Duplicate Packages with different Extension (File Mismatches)
      - 244 Maps that are old and mostly non-compatible that still need processing/sorting out
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0BJJ0RXwZlxWXRNLV9uRy1BbW8

Map section of original/untouched Map + Mappack files:
      On a second Google Drive to avoid search doubles with sorted maps.
      Better to avoid especially in combination with other maps from sorted section.
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0BJJ0RXwZlxbk5ycU1pbHd3V00

Free Redirect for Servers:
      http://to-files.nl (Inspired by http://ut-files.com)

Redirect folder for server= http://uz.to-files.nl

This redirect is free to use for all, it includes the following files:
      - All 1507 Maps and the required packages
      - TOST 4.4.2.0 Client Files + TOST Weapons 1.4.0.0 Client Files
      - ACE 0.8G, ACE 0.8H, ACE 1.0C Client Files
      - Mapvote14XL_B7F, sG_Bet
      - Announcer2k3, Announcer2k4
      - No default TO files, except 2 from TO3.5 to make few maps work on TO3.4

Its also not case sensitive so no issues like Terrorist3Tex.utx and terrorist3tex.utx giving slow downloads. It has unlimited bandwidth and is free to use for everybody for their server. Please dont try and rip the redirect, simply use Google Drive and let it zip all maps into one single download.

If you have files you want uploaded to it either comment here or contact tacticalopsdl@gmail.com

Map Test, Explore & Preserve Server:
      After i have ran a Vietcong server on at my works place for years im changing it to a TO server. The custom Mapvote has to index all 1500+ maps every map change so it now runs on a 4.5Ghz Overclocked Intel Haswell CPU with a SSD to reduce map change times to around 15-20secounds instead of 30+. It took over a 1.5 minutes on a Core2Duo @ 3Ghz with normall HDD.
      I do realize that TO sometime has less players then servers and it doesnt/cant compete to servers like .sG' Public but i just want to offer a place where all 1500+ Maps are preserved and easily accesible for everybody to play / test . Maybe even nice for server owners to preview maps before putting them on their own server. I know a good server cant have so many maps and can only be good with a smaller selection of good maps.
      TO3.4 Server Name: Test, Explore & Preserve Server | MapVote+Search | 1540Maps

Map Search Function:
      The Mapvote has 4 colums sorted from *>#, A>D, E>R, S>Z that will automaticly adept to your screen resolution supporting from 640x480 to 1920x1080+. In the Top Right Corner there is a Search Function, it will display how many search results there are and highlight them inside the colums with a button to click Next and Previous.

Map Readme Files:
      The Mapvote also allows you to view map readme files inside the votemenu loaded from the redirect server as a htm file. So if a map download included a .txt, .rtc or .doc etc, you can view it while that map is played on the server. There are 460 Maps that have readme files, check out the Map Vote Menu -> Info -> Server Info button for more information. It displays a page with some information about the server.

Map Screenshots:
      The Mapvote only supports screenshots in the vote menu if all the Maps Packages are in your Cache or installed in your TO folder. But its not the main focus of the map vote. In normal TOST Mapvote its impossible to scroll(=Click) thru so many maps now you have a search function combined with nice scrollbars

* Instead of dedicated 60/60mbit it now runs on my home network at shared 120/16mbit untill i am sure its all configured properly, i can acces it easily on a daily basis at work but i dont want to be messing around with it over there.

Example of the Map Vote and its Search Function and Map Readme's in a 3min YouTube video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGcwsHmTb4
    • joeycracknl
      By joeycracknl
      Important Settings to tweak to User Preference !
      - DirectInput is enabled by default for optimal mouse tracking. this however activates the ALT+TAB Crosshair and Buyscreen Bugs. To disable it go to the Mouse Settings.
      To get ''better'' mouse tracking without DirectInput, use the MarkC Mouse Fix, its included in the Extra Folder, Check the Readme for Information
      - Surround Sound and 3D Surround are disabled by default, tweak these to user preference in the Audio Settings
      - Most Competitive Players will lower or disable View Bob and set the Music Volume to 0%. Also the brightness higher the brightness to increase visibility of enemies.

Installation and Starting 
      Extract either Zip or 7-Zip version with 7-Zip or WinZip etc, If you get errors when extracting make sure try the latest version of 7-Zip. It extracts to a 1.25GB Tactical Ops folder.
      Start the Tactical Ops Quick Join and select a server you wish to join, or start the either TO340 or TO350 manualy with Menu > Launch Tactical Ops 3.4 or Launch Tactical Ops 3.5.
      * When using W7/W8 you need  the Microsoft .NET Framework v4 installed for the TO Quick Join Tool (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851)
      * Keep attention to that joining a TO 3.5 Server will require you to have ESE Installed and configured Properly.
      * For TO 3.5 ESE make sure Tactical Ops is not installed into example "C:/Users/", like Documents, Downloads or your Desktop.
      A Perfect install directory would be something like "C:/Tactical Ops" or "C:/Games/Tactical Ops" (Or Other Drives)

Intel HD Graphics and TO 
      On some computers with Intel HD Graphics you might get a black screen when trying to start TO. (Tested on vanilla 3.4 install and this version)
      This might depend on the model number and graphics driver used. It could help searching for a updated driver on Intel's website or your motherboard manufacturer.
      A Work around is pressing F12 on startup to minimize TO, then you can make it full screen again and play the game. This has to be done every time on startup.

Which TO version to play?
      In v3.4 you can join all servers without problems as all files will be downloaded automatically. (After joining a v3.4 ACE server, make sure to restart TO to join servers without ACE)
      TO join 95% of all v3.5 servers you will need to install and configure the ESE Anti Cheat Client properly or you will get kicked from nearly all servers.
      * As of 2016 it seems TO 3.4 has a larger community then 3.5, if all servers are empty check on a later time.

Check the Common Issues Wiki for Help and Information:

Features:
      Fixed Server Browser + Multplayer
      Since the GameSpy shutdown the Tactical Ops server browser stopped working. By using 3 alternative Master Servers they now display servers again. Also the server list only displays servers of a compatible version instead of a mixed server list.
      Fixed Game Speed and Mouse Input
      By default the game would run at such a high and inconsistent framerate it resulted in speed up and slow down gameplay combined with irregular mouse tracking. By limiting the game to 100fps this has been fixed, SwapInterval is set to 0 to also improve the delay of the mouse. (Perhaps some of these fixes are placebo, but they are all known fixes to fix UT99/TO Mouse input)
      Fixed OpenGL Renderers
      TO v3.4 has OpenGL Renderer v3.5 that works on all servers. Newer Renderers have been released but are not compatible with multiplayer servers on both versions. TO v3.5 has an older OpenGL Renderer released with the v3.5 Community Patch since that lets you join all servers except the ones that require the ESE Anti Cheat Client installed and activated. For ESE Servers in v3.5 you will need to have installed the ESE Renderers from the ESE Account Manager.
      Keybinder Included
      Included are SuperTeam Keybinder v1.4 for TO v3.4 and v1.5 for TO v3.5. These can be launched ingame from the main menu and is a tool that lets you bind various game commands to buttons of your choice. Very useful tool and a must have for every player.
      The TO 3.5 is ESE compatible
      Run the ESESetup.exe in the /Extra/ Folder for the ESE Account Manager. Once you have a ESE account and the keyfile placed into the TO350/System folder, have installed the ESE Client and the Renderers from the Account Manager you should be able to join all TO v3.5 ESE Servers. Just make sure you select the TO350/System/TacticalOps.exe and not the Tactical Ops Quick Join.exe as the install location. As noted above in the "Installation" part you need to have your Tactical Ops folder located on a directory that is compatible with ESE, it will give a error message when its not.

Complete list of changes made since Original Install

Changed_or_Removed_Files.zip - Added as backup

Screenshots

TO-AOT-v340-v350.zip
      SHA1 d8fbf8919cf6f12036a04dacbaca3729f37c3b8f
      SHA256 59ecee9a67fc2f4507364879c4600bf8e1723514cbf52f8dd06e9b610c47a012
      TO-AOT-v340-v350.7z
      SHA1 905568e6de11c882c7b5d212351ca93fcbd21697
      SHA256 a952e0dc3034bcb3e8090f4862f5f491dce0b78fcaa9895a7b5a9c892da603b1
    • Thomas
      By Thomas
      In light of the increasing war activity among the Tactical Ops community we are happy to announce that we have opened up a new war server!
      Our war server capacity will scale along with demand. We will open up more war servers as needed.
      Happy fragging 
    • Osmel92
      By Osmel92
      Greetings to everyone again , here I share our project to install the game and corrected by multiple errors, it is best that a single file is directly and fully functional with all operating systems installation.

Patched version 3.4.0 original. Master Server Fixed. Added Video Controllers Direct3D 8 , 9 and TNSe. Functional Perfectly for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Functional Perfectly for multiple and more processors. Fixed parameter for added local Dedicated/No Dedicated server on Internet Servers List. Deleted Files innecesary and obsolete files.
      **** DOWNLOAD ****

LINK #1:

-

LINK #2:

-

LINK #3:

-

LINK #4:

-

***** Proyect Created by [LsT] *****

Greetz, [SK]`HeXeN.~ and my's friends to proyects HellBoy and Faka. 

• KorteZZ
      By KorteZZ
      I converted two maps from Tactical Ops to Counter-Strike 1.6. They are: TO_Trooper and de_TO_Blister. I tried convert them maximally close to the original. Used original TO textures. Later I will convert other TO maps and pack them to TO Map pack =)
      Hope, you will enjoy this maps
      http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/161575
      http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/186687