This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
WUGJE=D

HAHAH

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
wugje u are flaming on a forum of a game, so guess who have no life :D and we play like gods, u just play like a cheater, byeee <3

mAd.sm0kaH

You so funny - Who knew 3/4 years ago, who are you? I think that no one, where eight years ago probably did not even know that such a game exists.

You and a bunch of admins from the server to the same pitiful children without any evidence of judging me for cheating, and the films that I threw on my YouTube account, where shares and so are clean - I'm not such idiots, to dispose of shares of the radar to the public.

I play this game for 8 years and probably more than three quarters of people here play less than half from me on believing what manner of people here are Awesome God with skill over strength.

Just compare the Polish scene prior to any foreign how much any years - Let's suppose 5/6 years old, where all our players to destroy anyone and any country in this game - indeed, it never has changed, no one will ever beat, so I can say it openly - P[r]oland.

I would ask any of the old-timers, do you know any of the admins of the server (either from the period of 10 years ago, is it 5 years or even a year/two) - would respond with peace - NOT.

To reading again crying about me than from those with experience 3y.o., which I'm a cheater.

Sad, without consideration,

NeBu vel WUGJE

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Twaeking/cheating and your a pro?
Ban this guy @forum aswell.

Jasper    0
Jasper

Wugje You and mAd will never create a similar vision or meet on common ground no need for woth of u guys to start bitching. if u want to talk or flame to him ask him email skype icq whatever and start a 1n1 flame convo.

Myself I play YO for 7 years now, yes the Polish players used to be very good and i'm sure there are loads of good polish players in 3.50 and other games but their image has been damaged in 2009-2011 where many Polish people started using radar. Now I believe most are clean although I have proof that there are forums where they discuss tweaks etc. (no other than forums opened by germans and other countries) so no reason for me to believe people use them.

I believe you got banned on .sG` server about 3-4 years ago. I know you have a good skill level but I can't remember why but you got caught on something. I've always been willing to give people another chance, if you say you are clean you are clean but its the image that sticks.

I really don't know what the point of this thread is. Can an admin please close it as it seems nothing more than a private issue between mAd and wugje to me reading this post..

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

I play for 7 years so keep talking what u want :D

Lions    0
Lions

Stay out of my 3 cents.
Not only fires up the poles. There's a lot of Germans and people from other nations who are also cheating.
Over the Pole will be caught as a big problem, and as such Sefyu was caught on radar during the MATCH! That he did not do anything on the game. Only the sG banned it as I wrote about it on the forum.
The only Polish forum about cheating was closed years ago, and forums between national or German are still open, as I say there are written guides on how to destroy the server, NoRecoil and other crap.
For this picking on poles of tweaking, you can not, laughter in the courtroom.
2Pro - aimbot with mp5 nothing wrong with him doing
Relax-NoRecoil and others in the ini, I know him because I was in a clan
But the end of the examples from Germany, which as you interfere tweaks you deal with the French?
On the international CUP `e played with white walls and other tweaks in the ini.
http://www.esl.eu/eu/toaot/country_cham ... m/5287744/
As to what Wugje a cheater :)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
Twaeking/cheating and your a pro?
Ban this guy @forum aswell.

Indeed, not having any evidence, his words you can put in your ass.

I play for 7 years so keep talking what u want :D

I play more than you and you telling me i don't play clean? You're awful.

Wugje You and mAd will never create a similar vision or meet on common ground no need for woth of u guys to start bitching. if u want to talk or flame to him ask him email skype icq whatever and start a 1n1 flame convo.

Myself I play YO for 7 years now, yes the Polish players used to be very good and i'm sure there are loads of good polish players in 3.50 and other games but their image has been damaged in 2009-2011 where many Polish people started using radar. Now I believe most are clean although I have proof that there are forums where they discuss tweaks etc. (no other than forums opened by germans and other countries) so no reason for me to believe people use them.

I believe you got banned on .sG` server about 3-4 years ago. I know you have a good skill level but I can't remember why but you got caught on something. I've always been willing to give people another chance, if you say you are clean you are clean but its the image that sticks.

I really don't know what the point of this thread is. Can an admin please close it as it seems nothing more than a private issue between mAd and wugje to me reading this post..

http://i.imgur.com/BqHTkh7.png One more from my System folder - 25.10.2012r. - i got banned by Apo.

Stay out of my 3 cents.
Not only fires up the poles. There's a lot of Germans and people from other nations who are also cheating.
Over the Pole will be caught as a big problem, and as such Sefyu was caught on radar during the MATCH! That he did not do anything on the game. Only the sG banned it as I wrote about it on the forum.
The only Polish forum about cheating was closed years ago, and forums between national or German are still open, as I say there are written guides on how to destroy the server, NoRecoil and other crap.
For this picking on poles of tweaking, you can not, laughter in the courtroom.
2Pro - aimbot with mp5 nothing wrong with him doing
Relax-NoRecoil and others in the ini, I know him because I was in a clan
But the end of the examples from Germany, which as you interfere tweaks you deal with the French?
On the international CUP `e played with white walls and other tweaks in the ini.
http://www.esl.eu/eu/toaot/country_cham ... m/5287744/
As to what Wugje a cheater :)

Besides, you're Pole and do not know who you are, your words flow down to me. You are a pathetic creature, who, along with Jonekand helu together in a clan fires up and ran considering themselves as the best Polish clan. So far you can go, because you are so weak.

Overall it except write "you're a cheater" nothing about me you did not write, so your post was unnecessary, and now - get the fuck out.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

You see, There is more that see that you cheat ;)
And get a life instead of go here and flame.
I was the last person that banned you(@CTF), Hope you enjoyed it ;)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
You see, There is more that see that you cheat ;)
And get a life instead of go here and flame.
I was the last person that banned you(@CTF), Hope you enjoyed it ;)

Because you're one of those people who sit apart at home and playing dead game and banowaniu other people due to the fact that sometimes they want to relax they get to make impossible. Deal with it - you're one of those whores who would gladly destroy in this game and even more so due to the fact that you're just jealous that I can not play and you're not.

Anyway, these words showed that you're a whore and a slut, so the topic.

btw. I just changed my IP now, so goodbye to the servers, now look for me on nicknames, cu@lan

Twist    24
Twist

Because you're one of those people who sit apart at home and playing dead game and banowaniu other people due to the fact that sometimes they want to relax they get to make impossible. Deal with it - you're one of those whores who would gladly destroy in this game and even more so due to the fact that you're just jealous that I can not play and you're not.

Anyway, these words showed that you're a whore and a slut, so the topic.

btw. I just changed my IP now, so goodbye to the servers, now look for me on nicknames, cu@lan

I think u are the only one here who wants to destroy this game? we admins try to secure this game for idiots like u

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

I think u are the only one here who wants to destroy this game? we admins try to secure this game for idiots like u

I normally want to play the game, where each of us believes that the play is not purely insulting me and not giving me any evidence to deprive me of it under the pretext that cheating - it was a whore mother, you want people to play in this game and simply ban with each stop? You are normal? That spamming reconnect it's my fault and I apologize - I'm sorry, but I did not use radar or other of the types of things in order to ruin another game and still do not see any evidence that I have used them - so how could I not upset and does not normally ask for someone to me acquitted or showed any evidence of what was banned and accept this fact and get out of this forum.

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

and what if u played 1 year more than me, that means nothing, u are just coming here and flaming when we all did our decicison about u, and if u telling u gonna change ip and come, just do it, it will be always so greetfull to bann u, or thomas will just take ur ip and rage bann it so hf gl.

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
and what if u played 1 year more than me, that means nothing, u are just coming here and flaming when we all did our decicison about u, and if u telling u gonna change ip and come, just do it, it will be always so greetfull to bann u, or thomas will just take ur ip and rage bann it so hf gl.

You can see still do not understand what I mean. If anyone here thinks that cheating probably playing more than 100% of this forum and considering me for Cheating, I will argue that every time, because the fact that I can not normally play using your nickname and did not hide it I lose the image. Since I got banned - ok, but whore show me some fucking evidence for what I got banned - please if that someone showed it to me, I do not see them on, so I was unjustly banned and should be banned, but you can see that you follow the voice of the people, who fucking knows about me and my life and what I do.

Lions    0
Lions

wugje have 16 years
You play 8 years
Half life on tactical, not a pathetic whore kid.
vices embarrassing is throwing meat
out of the closet now admit that you have no life
the school has always been the whipping boy.
Sure you do not suck and you have no buddies
old puts you just errands
you will never know what they are rubber
and how when we meet You'll get diarrhea.
The monitor sick as live runt
Fuck your opinion about me
and thinking about me, see I'm still here
Fuck your ideas straight from the nursery
hola hola mr. Tactical Ops from the day before.
Nonsense in the forums many a hustla
which only yesterday was looking in the pores of the first hair
teenager ten meter filthy bastard
Tactical great scholar finds that I'm weak.
It's funny how wugje is stupid
separated from the boob small sonny mom
one day offend the other licks ass
the fuck back in front of the computer.

Thomas    312
Thomas

Google Translate flame war.