This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

Third Anniversary Tournament: The Teams

Thomas    312
Thomas

The Teams

Third Anniversary Tournament 2013

The tournament teams are formed! :)

We would like to thank everybody who signed up for the tournament - even those who, unfortunately, weren't able to do so (due to vacations or other reasons).

Get ready for some serious fragging! (H)

Team: .sG`

[*:310ltjxa]mAd.sm0kaH` [*:310ltjxa]Borjita.sm0kaH` [*:310ltjxa]Kaivo [*:310ltjxa]J^asper [*:310ltjxa]Apo [*:310ltjxa]spod

Team: =EVA=

[*:310ltjxa]Gulio7 [*:310ltjxa]Krikri [*:310ltjxa]Adrian62 [*:310ltjxa]Tomek Nysa [*:310ltjxa]Mailman [*:310ltjxa]Peterie [*:310ltjxa]Twisted

Team: zZs`

[*:310ltjxa]J0n3K [*:310ltjxa]Coca [*:310ltjxa]Zimno [*:310ltjxa]Bartu [*:310ltjxa]skz

Team: Justice League

[*:310ltjxa]Batman [*:310ltjxa]AMSTERDAM [*:310ltjxa]-FoM-benyamindr [*:310ltjxa]ARIESS (RO) [*:310ltjxa]Andreea [*:310ltjxa]psykoo [*:310ltjxa]brovvarsky

Team: Awesome Clowns

[*:310ltjxa]bRo` [*:310ltjxa]ZEE.WONK [*:310ltjxa]sullivan [*:310ltjxa]MARTY [*:310ltjxa]Headhunter [Reserve Player] [*:310ltjxa]Chicken

Team: >SFI

[*:310ltjxa]-[FFD]-*Ilus!oN$* [*:310ltjxa]Mehdi [*:310ltjxa]Happy [*:310ltjxa]Stitch [*:310ltjxa]Luca [*:310ltjxa]Fred

We wish all of you the best of luck during the tournament! :)

Please stay tuned for match info, which will follow shortly.

bRo`    4
bRo`

Cool im in Team Awesome :D What tag should we wear guys?

-awesome.
AWESOME!.
[TEAM-A]

Any ideas? :P Feel free to post ^^

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Lucky i only have good players in my team(i suck) xP

[A-TEAM] Sounds like a tv-show from the 80's? :mrgreen:

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

For me AWESOME! looks good

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

that could be competitors for sG
random team better than I thought

Jasper    0
Jasper

lol guys zZs`is a nice squad as well ;) you'll be surprised!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

zZs makes place 3 :D

MARTY    24
MARTY

So sullivan we're in the same team after all:p. Team looks good! bRo you're also dutch right?

I don't know who chicken and headhunter are but looking forward to play with you guys ^^

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

chicken is thomas (owner of the servers)

MARTY    24
MARTY

Oh haha sorry thomas didn't know you were chicken ^^

bRo`    4
bRo`

So we'll go for AWESOME!. right?

So our tag will be like:

AWESOME!.chicken
AWESOME!.MARTY

Yeah that looks cool too me :)

psykoo    0
psykoo

Awesome/ SG :)

SG i remember old times when we all time play 3v3 or 4v4 for ESL :) train station rulez <3 :P

If someone want i can join any team :)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

the team from ariess need 1-2 players

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

J0n3K: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5p5BagNhc
him friend from clan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E5M70aNJIA

Maybe you remember bse.to (Blue Storm Gaming) - you play 5v5 on Scope in ESL EU Season 7 [?] against zZs, when you make ACE sshots players zZs and 2 players got banned 2 years ?:D

nice fakevideos abaout yourself :)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

i dont make this videos, this is not fake and fuck you if you still thinking im cheater. i tell you and people here i can turn on my livestream where you see how i play live - its not my problem, how you ignoring my posts about live - this is not hard to watch 15min my stream when i play live where you can see pure skill

oh wait, you think im cheater without evidence, because youre little fucker and awful retard with skill like a bot.

i waiting to answer from sG, i think they will remember this match, when players from zZs playing on your shitty tournament banned for cheats.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

what a crying kid
sure sure this two recorded its self uploaded this and write his names in title
are u totally retarted? xD
'll go out into the fresh air or you can not do it without cheats?

Thomas    312
Thomas
i dont make this videos, this is not fake and fuck you if you still thinking im cheater. i tell you and people here i can turn on my livestream where you see how i play live - its not my problem, how you ignoring my posts about live - this is not hard to watch 15min my stream when i play live where you can see pure skill

oh wait, you think im cheater without evidence, because youre little fucker and awful retard with skill like a bot.

i waiting to answer from sG, i think they will remember this match, when players from zZs playing on your shitty tournament banned for cheats.

It's not even about you cheating - it's about your horrible attitude.

-FoM-benyamindr    0
-FoM-benyamindr
Awesome/ SG :)

SG i remember old times when we all time play 3v3 or 4v4 for ESL :) train station rulez <3 :P

If someone want i can join any team :)

yes we need u cause we are too few.. (and weakest) :P

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

nice fakevideos abaout yourself :)

Forcedemorec, I think that would record from players screen. Not sure tho.

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
what a crying kid
sure sure this two recorded its self uploaded this and write his names in title
are u totally retarted? xD
'll go out into the fresh air or you can not do it without cheats?

Although you're probably older from me that you are one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen. If you do not know what this is ESL, it's not my fault that all the Polish players currently playing laughing at you behind your back. These demos ZZS players (say it again - DEMOS) of the match. They used it cheats, the opposing team asked for a demo and did bust movie (wait, probably do not know what it is, finally playing up to 2years in this game with Counter-Strike, or any other game you had ever used unless the sapper).

The fact that you do not see your nick that kills it is not the fault of the one who made ​​this video - this is just a bug that can be seen in not one movie Tactical Ops.

It's not even about you cheating - it's about your horrible attitude.

And it is not because I was trying to culturally about unban me on your server, but all server administrators gathered here immediately condemned me for being a cheater, without any evidence.

Forcedemorec, I think that would record from players screen. Not sure tho.

Yes, that's it - before the match command "forcedemorec" the administrator, turn on all the demos that later if you have problems with cheating and other things you could upload a ESL page that anyone can download and watch.

It's not my fault that the person with the first quote is mindless and without the knowledge of the person - and what's interesting is even an admin. XDDDDDDD

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK
So we'll go for AWESOME!. right?

So our tag will be like:

AWESOME!.chicken
AWESOME!.MARTY

Yeah that looks cool too me :)

Tryed it, AWSOME!.ZEE.WONK, i might shorten my nick to ZEE, was a bit long xD

psykoo    0
psykoo

yes we need u cause we are too few.. (and weakest) :P

so msg me here or at server :)

J0n3K    0
J0n3K

Haha NEBUCHADNEZZAR funny 15 years old crying kid and cheater at the same time...
I remember that match you can see on his video but it's just demo from my system (I sent that for request) with dubbed "cheat" by something program (To see if i was clean).

He says about old match with sG. I remember that match but then zZs was just not exist (Then played BNS) and any player from that match don't play in Tournament.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR- Wugje - Faggot pleace just deal with it ur are banned on TDC cuz u're fucking cheater kid ;-)

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D
Haha NEBUCHADNEZZAR funny 15 years old crying kid and cheater at the same time...
I remember that match you can see on his video but it's just demo from my system (I sent that for request) with dubbed "cheat" by something program (To see if i was clean).

He says about old match with sG. I remember that match but then zZs was just not exist (Then played BNS) and any player from that match don't play in Tournament.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR- Wugje - Faggot pleace just deal with it ur are banned on TDC cuz u're fucking cheater kid ;-)

I laughed :D

J0n3k - link to bust movie up.
Bartu - banned (ace sshots)

I talking about 2 matches, but okay xD
Where is sG now?:D

Sign in to follow this