This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Lets make TO active in ESL again

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

http://www.esl.eu/eu/forum/139/166/1164313/ go there and put a +1 :D and we will have a league to participate, I hope that more andm ore ppl will come back to play the leagues :D it would be great to post a side where u can download full TO there. ty :D

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Electronic Sports League is currently offline.

We're temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime. Please try again later.

Guess i have to wait to +1 xD

Twist    24
Twist

lol same message

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

that will not get anything in a game that only 100-200 different people per day 
and you will get 20-30 people together
which would then play  only 10-15 in the esl
and scum like wugje and friends have nothing to search in esl 

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

that will not get anything in a game that only 100-200 different people per day 
and you will get 20-30 people together
which would then play  only 10-15 in the esl
and scum like wugje and friends have nothing to search in esl 

Cry more which zero youre in this game. I played in ESL from the beginning Tactical Ops when Orbes managed to turn it on EU league, PL/DE and others. Unfortunately, people like you talking shit more than doing anything, because for a long time still not seen any evidence that I cheated - but what the hell, tell yourself what you want. 

So it was not - in the EU is needed ESL Wire - EWAC, if you will, in short, which is constantly updated and required in every game. Stop talking shit and learn to play or delete the game. 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

lol dude u have youtube videos who u show that u have cheats on ur pc xD
and that you have tweaks you have already added
and your so-called friends have telled me this too and that he self use tweaks 
you know but even the truth, so do not argue and register 45329854834 nicks men

hahahahaha yes i cant play is good will be finally grown child

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

łohohohohohohoh, impossible show of cheats, i working for x22 cheats and i uploading videos with them hacks!!!!

l2p as like i said before, i play enough time to play on level i got atm, look how many people playing on my level and higher and they too upload videos on yt, but idiots like you still think i cheating ofc - i still dont see any evidence from you, my all videos are clean. 

i hope AoT will be back on ESL, and hope to play against you with EWAC - oh wait, youre not on my level :<

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u are a funny guy :D
im not on ur level so tell my why u ever left the server 2 times on a ctf server and 1 time on a tdm server 
on ctf u left after 5 minutes and tdm after 1 round 1 killed u and 2 other guys in a 1 on 3 situation (over a half year ago) that was onliest time where we have played at same time on the same server 
but wayne, thinking still you're the best what u cannot be with ur shit tweaks etc. and i give u 1 tip in any game, there is not a best player x is on the map better y on the other
times has a bad day x and a other day y
the war times in your skull and without your shit you're nothing
and now please walk me not on the nerves...

WUGJE=D    0
WUGJE=D

youre funny guy too, im smiling so much when i reading your shit.

you think i remember what i doing over a half year ago on Tactical Ops? goddamn, lol. i never think im best player, but when i reading shit from people like you about me how i cheating without any evidence I just start to laugh. i always play clean and I'll play clean, write and tell me what you want, without any evidence of anyone who thinks I'm cheating for me will be zero. I played live a few times, on days also, the link I gave already more than once, because for you, and so I am a cheater, but before something you will not see live (you just do not want) or not next to me and you will not see me play, and so I will be for you cheater - fortunately do not care.

bb, your level of intelligence is too low to continue talking with you.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

he is banned 329823490854 times on the server and on forum so we dont need a topic for us 
ban him again

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

find the error xD

Th120    18
Th120

I see no problem since it's a bustmovie

It is not that hard to run this cheat and it only consists of an exe you run before starting TO. It does not change any of the gamefiles: it's a hook.

Just because he uses it to prove a player cheats this should be no problem imo.

He started the hook and loaded a demo or spectated.

Also I don't know why everyone gets butthurt when it is about tweaks.

What are tweaks? The only things that are interesting are the soundconfigs.

TO is more than 10 years old and it needs this settings. Today's shooters already have a great surround sound. Why not TO when it's possible?

Even on ESE it is allowed http://www.ese-protect.de/homepage/forums.php?m=posts&p=12510#12510

Also it was allowed on TOST when it was active.

Edited by Th120

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u can more pimp as the sound behavioral weapons, team models, colurs and many more, the point is everyone know he have a radar (maybe with bot/s) on his pc 
and tweaks he use too
but this is not the point of this topic how greyz said

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

this is 3.4 not 3.5
if 3.5 has no players so make 3.4 tournament

Th120    18
Th120

this is 3.4 not 3.5
if 3.5 has no players so make 3.4 tournament

For ESL 3.5 > 3.4

1. no barrel crounching