This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kimoomik

-FoM-*Headhunter*

headhunter    35
headhunter

ahh i like it :D

like me faking u? xD

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

a nick faker will be someone who stole ure nick to do disrespect,to cheat in name of you,to make all belive u do bad things to get a ban or so....And kimoomik,headhunter do not this things...hes a "faker"? well ,he "stole" my nick(with me in there-same nick like i have) and do what? he dont cheat,dont do nothing to offend me,instead he make me laugh near die of it ! the sutiation was so funny,that not many times i enjoy the game like that time's... so kimoomik,if u feel offended...i'm speechless ! And dont think headhunter is my friend,speccialy of beeing an admin,he is not! I can say he was my first "enemy" on this server,so,what i say is not to take he's part! i only say he, by "steeling" my nick,was making me laugh near death...so kimoo,dont feel so offended... RESPECT, ARIESS OUT !

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

I think it's not funny o.O

Batman    23
Batman

a nick faker will be someone who stole ure nick to do disrespect,to cheat in name of you,to make all belive u do bad things to get a ban or so....And kimoomik,headhunter do not this things...hes a "faker"? well ,he "stole" my nick(with me in there-same nick like i have) and do what? he dont cheat,dont do nothing to offend me,instead he make me laugh near die of it ! the sutiation was so funny,that not many times i enjoy the game like that time's... so kimoomik,if u feel offended...i'm speechless ! And dont think headhunter is my friend,speccialy of beeing an admin,he is not! I can say he was my first "enemy" on this server,so,what i say is not to take he's part! i only say he, by "steeling" my nick,was making me laugh near death...so kimoo,dont feel so offended... RESPECT, ARIESS OUT !

What he said

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

well kimoomik,i respect your opinion,but headhunter dont "fake" nicks like i said,and if do that i will ask head to fake mine...in last month,only 2-3 times i laugh so good,one was when headhunter "fake" my nick and we kill eachother....and,even if risk to offend headhunter(wich im not deffend),i say...head was the first big enemy-threat i have here...and was FIRST trusty admin i know here(he demonstrate me has a healty judgement and brain under that hat !)....but,your opinion...is yours.

p.s. ---batman ,loool man,u make my day happy....ahahhahahah....... "what he said"...aaaaaahahhahahahah. i sci-fi here and u quote me? lazzy to write? aaahahhahaha,now i will lol until i go to sleep...ahahhaha..."what he said "...

a question kimoomik: can you find something against batman here??? anything?  i'll pay you a 100£,$ or euro if you find something bad against him...

dont mind ,man,you cant ! only mehdi was so skilled to "find"...ahahhahahah BATMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN......ciao

I SALUTE YOU !!!!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

well I think as admin you should be exemplary
why i should say bad things about batman? :D
but earlier he thought i cheat ^^
but what have this to do with batman?

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

well batman will be so impartial....and if he say you cheat,maybe its wise to listen to him...at last dont forget: Batman is an icon of something (coincidence or not,is icon of....justice) so,those sonars eyes he use....can see trough disguise..ahahahah,ok, advice kimoomik,who acuse will be acused...ciao

Batman    23
Batman

Lool kimoomik, first of you've gotta let things go. Yes ive accused you of cheating on numerous occasions when i first started, but I was inexperienced then. Now you dont seem to have radar anymore so either I've matured or you've gotten rid of it. In any case its water under the bridge so what say we move on?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

water under the brige huh? wtf? xD
dont know what u mean

Batman    23
Batman

Its a metaphor meaning let bygones be bygones

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

ah ok :D

=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)    5
=J.L.=ARIESS (RO)

eheheheh ,batmaaaaaaaaaannnnnn man...like : dogs barks, camels (caravan) pass away.....

or: water flow away and pass,but the rocks remains....

ciao. (what it is?: einstein or steven hawking ?)  look like moses...    man,u amaze me everytime