This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
mAd.Sm0kaH``

FFD Server needs a more active admin

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Hey, lately I guess Tomek modified the time for round at the server, and right now the time its too low to play good at it.
I suggest that u announce some active admin to be for the players at the server and to listen to what players like more about the server and modified acordingly. Thanks for your time.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

2 minutes are enough, just move ur ass :P (what was before, 3?)
i would suggest to discussthings like that who like what more, here in the forum (maybe on this topic) ingame its dont make really sense, admin even want to play and later he forgot the half which u told to him...

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Well Im talkign about the ones that we always play together and are always at TS, we can discuss it here I dont care but 2 minuts its too short time when theres for exemple a big map and a lot of players. if u are left alone vs lets say 5, then u wont go rushing to get killed, u will have to kill step by step developing ur strategy and with this amount of time this is not posible.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yep know what u mean, then the other team have to hurry up, but i think its better lets take as example 2 guys left and both camp with 100 hp, what u wilöl think? u think fuck off shit retard :D
think that was the reason why tomek changed it and a anti camper tool is even not a perfect solution, because u have scenarios, like u described in the last post

and me as example i never use ts (i hate the sound quality there) :P and for sure there are alot of players which even dont use it or rarely

Thomas    312
Thomas

I agree with you. I have no idea why and by who it was changed though. ;)

Shone    42
Shone

2 Minutes is enough time to complete any objective. (at the end, that is what this game is all about). I personaly like it like this, even if i camp most of the time :D

About more active admins, you are admin there, same as many active players (lega, bro, robin), but it seems that noone of you care about SA job, you use it mostly to set maps and not for what it supose to be used at the first place, somethimes there are 3 or more SAs at server and we are playing with teams 7vs.4 or something like that. :)

ps. Logitech and his father make all admins of this server look like retards.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I started to play a little more, Unfortunately not many play during day time(GMT+1)

And i also like the way it was, Think only Tomek are the only one who can change settings.

Peterie    93
Peterie

About the changed roundtimer. I asked Tomek to lower it. It was 4 minutes which was waaaay to long. But I agree, 2 minutes is on some maps too short to do the objective. Is it even possible to have different roundtimes for different maps? (We also need to take a look at the maps. We need a shorter maplist).

About the number of admins, I agree. We need some more. (1 or 2)

mAd.Sm0kaH``    2
mAd.Sm0kaH``

Well I was talkign about a full admin, who can look for the server when it goes down or to put some different settings when its needed.

Shone    42
Shone

Based on that that Tom is the only 1 who is financing that server, i think its not fair to even ask him that question. If it comes to that, i think that Thomas should have full admin there, with acces to web admin, because he is active at this forum and he knows stuff about servers. 

MARTY    24
MARTY

Tom might not play that much anymore, but he's Always available for feedback etc. If you ask him about this stuff he will take a look.

I don't think we need that many more SA's. Most of the time when I'm in the server there is already someone with SA online. Anyways, maybe one really active new SA could fix your problems.

Sign in to follow this