This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Shone

wAo Logitech

Shone    42
Shone

As you all know i was telling you from the first time he showed up, that he has cheats. Many other players confirmed that (svn, legacy...), but seems like that no one cares about that and he is still at server, cheating like crazy.

Whenever i go spectating and whenever i play at the same team with him, his skills are lower than many bots, but as soon as i go opposite team, he starts to play like freakin PG. 

My oppinion is that he has Triggerbot, which he turns on/off, depending of situation if there are admins online. You can always see delay that he has, after some SA join server, he is just standing AFK at base for a minute and then he continues to play (once again, lower than some bots).

At this demo file you can clearly see that he is walking with no tactics at all, he is just rushing and his aim at target is faster than a flash. After the second round recorded, he just went AFK and at the end, he left. (he noticed that i am spectating him). btw. I used fake nick "Le Piaf".

logitechtrigger.dem

Thomas    312
Thomas
  • Include the date, time and map of the incident;

Shone    42
Shone

16:46

TO-RAPIDWATERS

I was wearing pink panties and shorts... 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u have no gameplay of him, only a few seconds in which he dont move, looks so that he knew what u want to do :D

Andy    1
Andy

Why do you stress yourself? It´s easier to let server make autodemo. So no cheaters will think, someone is watching them.

Shone    42
Shone

Kimo, look at the second round when he attacks that guy at basement stairs. Clearly some kind of aimbot, and at the begining of the demo, its him at basement who owns those 2 guys. If you have eyes, you can see that basement stairs attack is aimbot! He stopped moving after that round, just went AFK at the bridge, where they killed him from TR base.

@Andy: For that you need admin rights and when you do that, he can clearly see that you are recording him, because he is not retard.

Andy    1
Andy

No admin rights needed. Just a server mod, that records automatic.

I am server hoster, too. Active since 2003, enough experience.

Peterie    93
Peterie
5 hours ago, Andy said:

Why do you stress yourself? It´s easier to let server make autodemo. So no cheaters will think, someone is watching them.

I agree with this. We should use this mod.

Personally, I never ban someone based on what others think. I will always spectate for myself first.

@Shone What you are saying could be true. But, when I spectated him I've never seen anything suspicious.
About the demo: In the demo you say he is faster than a flash and his tactics are non existing. You must be referring to the point where he walks in the terr base and shoots the guy down the stairs of the basement. You are right about lack of tactics. I'm not immediately gonna judge on that but with a good score this can be suspicious. But this is just a reason to find someone suspicious, no proof. Then the aim, it's just normal. Not that fast at all. Then you say he uses triggerbot. In the demo he doesn't use it and if it's true he only uses it when there is no admin we should really have this autodemothingy andy said.

Shone    42
Shone

Thats because he is smart enough to play without cheats when there is spectator FFS! And if you think that aim at basement stairs is "normal", i don't have anything to add here...

btw. He said couple of times that he used cheats, but that he will use them never again. Even Andy told is that he is cheater. If you think that he is clean i want to hear explanation for his skill changes. At ace server he never had positive score, when he played with us (same story as vengeance), but at public, he is PG. Check the server stats sometimes when he is online, always the leading frager, but as soon as admin joins, bb skills. 

Ridiculuos!

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

for this guy we need no demo, we already have logs...
@ilu i watch later again, had really time at the morning and just woke up :P

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

u mean the scene where is the guy down the stairs? dont looks like aim, but that change nothing this guy use cheats most of the time

Shone    42
Shone

Yep, when he attacks the guy who is at the buttom of the stairs. He first rush TR base and at that point he can clearly see that guy jumping to the basement, but for some reason he ignores him and he is looking around, moving like idiot. Then he aims at the wall in front of him and his aim goes straight down as soon as he see that guy, the poor lad try to hide, but him MP5 is faster (he always use MP5 only when he has badass score, another weird thing). 

And about "we all know that he cheats": Why the hell is he still playing on ours server?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i really dont know it, told it 1-2 years ago that guy isnt clean, noone heard ti me, then i posted logs and again nothing happened...

sullivaN.    9
sullivaN.

It's a known cheater, like hes whole family. Even hes father is caught for cheating.

Thomas    312
Thomas
1 hour ago, kimoomik said:

then i posted logs

What exactly do you mean with 'logs'?

Shone    42
Shone

Hes clean! Close/Archive!

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

http://www.luk144pl.eu/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=625&p=2725&hilit=audi#p2725

Ye same ip.

Yesterday he keept log on/off and changed nicks.

||Logitech|| is now known as =kmm=Rambo*Ldr*

Player 1401 is now known as ||Logitech||

wAo.Logitech is now known as ||Logitech||

||Logitech|| is now known as ||Logitech||.ffd

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

kmm hahaha all of them cheat but all sucks 

hope noe the ban stays finally for this guy

and why he use different tags? i know to 100% hes not a ffd and even wao mebers told me hes not a part of wao... and if hes really a part of wao, skillz knew it, but about this helios guy we dont need to talk...

Peterie    93
Peterie

Just to be concrete. He has never been caught on one of our servers for cheating and I'm not going to ban him if I don't have any proof.

The link to LUK144's forum with the ban for using helios, I've seen this before (the IP is indeed the same). But as far as I know TOST does not detect helios hook 4.0. Older versions do get detected (as we all may have noticed but this a different topic). If luk144 improved TOST then thats fantastic but we need to be sure this is the case.

@Shone You say he ignores the guy in the basements and looks around. There is actually an sf guy in the upper tunnel just around the corner. (I think it's the guy who killed you a few seconds before.)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

idk which versions are detected by tost, but i dont think that he imagines his bans, even if only because it would be too time-consuming and its just radar, no multihack...

and enough players saw him cheating too, including me and i would say this log is a real proof, maybe we should contact luk?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Old or newer TOST, Doessnt matter. It still detected cheats :P
Then newer would be better to detect stuff :/

joeycracknl    50
joeycracknl

Surely we cant rely on old and dated TOST, I bet there are tons of cheats and hacks available that arent detected by these year old anti cheat systems.

Even i got called Radar user, but i think some people dont really play competitive, as in No Music, Full Brightness, Use Headphones etc.

In other games i have played in ESL leagues and other Leagues and Tournaments and from my time in TO it seems nobody cheats on v3.4.

Also you must really have sunken deep so to say, TO is a dying game and the players left have true passion for it.
Its hard for me to imagine that somebody would play a decade old game with hacks.

btw, how do you watch a demo file? lol

---
This is not focused on you guys, but these days people call out cheats and hackusations like its nothing.
That is also the reason i stopped playing BF4 and CSGO, you cant play 1 single game without hackusations,
What starts as a "Compliment" can turn real fast into somthing anoying :)

Peterie    93
Peterie
1 hour ago, joeycracknl said:

btw, how do you watch a demo file? lol

1. Download the .dem file. (For example logitechtrigger.dem)
2. Put it in the Tactical Ops -> System folder.
3. Start Tactical Ops
4. tab (console) -> demoplay <demoname> (for example demoplay logitechtrigger)

(tip: use fraps or something to record the demo when you play it the first time. Watching it back in vlc is way more convenient)