This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Apo

.sG 10 Year Celebration

Apo    10
Apo

-=STO=- aka .sG` is 10 years old on the 6th of January and like any 10 year old we want a party. So we are going to be holding a number of events. To help facilitate this we have brought a number of servers.

Server list
To help facilitate the events 3 servers have been brought online they are:
.sG` Public Server - server.sto-gaming.org:8888
.sG Match Server - server.sto-gaming.org:7777
.sG Public 1 on 1 Server - server.sto-gaming.org:6666
We also have a teamspeak online which can be used by all use server.sto-gaming.org to connect

Of course our game statistics logging is back online and has been reset and can be found here. There may also be a prize for the best players at the end of January, so play well!

Events List
To celebrate we will be running 3 cups and everyone is welcome to take part they are:
.sG 1v1 Cup
.sG 3v3 Cup
.sG 1 on 1 Knife Cup 2016
A forum thread exists if you want to find some team mates to make a team for the 3v3 cup here

.sG is also seeking wars so if you want to challenge us to a 5v5 or greater PM Apo or post on our forum.

Awards
We are trying to arrange giving out awards to the wining teams of the cups and also to the best people from the .sG server stats, currently we are not sure what these will be. So awards shall be announced nearer the start of the events.

While it is not required at all if you would like to contribute some money or even a product to become part of the awards, contact Apo. The more people that contribute the bigger the prize fund will be.

Spread the word! I look forward to playing with you all again and hope you enjoy the events :)

Edited by Apo

Thomas    312
Thomas

Moved to front to attract more attention :)

If you'd like, we can send out a newsletter with your post, perhaps we can reach some inactive players that way as well. Would be fun to play against them again in these events :)  

Apo    10
Apo

Ah thanks :)

Yes that would be good if you could send out a newsletter about it. The more the merrier :)

Edited by Apo

Thomas    312
Thomas

Do you happen to have a small sG logo or something like that? Just to pretty it up a bit ^^

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

use red letters, or only a red outline, will look much better (any maybe a red shadow on the outline)

about knife cup i would say we had this enough time, i suggest do it with shotgun or pistols

Apo    10
Apo

There are only a few days left to sign up to some of the sG cups. www.sto-gaming.org/cup

If you still have not signed up you will need to do so soon to aviod disapointment. Personally what I would really like to see is 2 more 3v3 teams, but by all means sign up to the 1v1's if you have not already done so

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

what is about random teams? anf for this teams possible 5 plyers ( or4all ) have not much time atm...

headhunter    35
headhunter

i can do a complete rework ;) was just messing a bit on this design @Apo

SG logo.jpg

Apo    10
Apo

haha nice but it makes my eyes go funny :P

Please have completed your 1v1's by Thursday the 26th. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.

Sadly with running a cup getting people to actually play is the hardest part.

If you have not been able to get hold of your opponenet make sure you have let me know by this time or else you will both be disqualified

Thanks

A similar message will follow for the 3v3's soon, but please play as many as you can as quickly as you can

headhunter    35
headhunter

well that was kinda the purpose ;) 

thats where ur subconsciousness will play tricks and starts reminding ^^

wait we have to play 1v1? :o thats not where i signed up 4! 

MARTY    24
MARTY

1v1 is a separate cup, Headhunter. If you only signed up with your team for 3v3, you don't have to play 1v1 ;).

Sign in to follow this