This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sp33dCore

me.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Riffy (idk who the hell he is ) banned me for some lazy TK's and i got moved to nexgen by somone, idk who.

unfair, i deserve an unban.

* i could evade this ban and just play again but i dont * 

Thomas    312
Thomas
11 minutes ago, sp33dCore said:

* i could evade this ban and just play again but i dont * 

Wow, you actually edited your initial post just to mention this. Strong plea you have there.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Yes :) go catch real cheaters for once.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

i got banned for some lazy TK's .

dont like to get voted out every map for camping,

camping is allowed? stop players from being able to vote players out.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

yeah maybe its allowed but its not a reason to camp the whole map with 100 hp :D
btw, when its happened?

Peterie    93
Peterie
On 12-6-2016 at 2:39 AM, sp33dCore said:

i got banned for some lazy TK's .

dont like to get voted out every map for camping,

camping is allowed? stop players from being able to vote players out.

Just because it is allowed it doesn't mean it's not annoying and time-wasting ;). Ppl will vote you out if you camp excessively, I think thats a good thing.

Shone    42
Shone
On 6/12/2016 at 1:31 PM, kimoomik said:

yeah maybe its allowed but its not a reason to camp the whole map with 100 hp :D
btw, when its happened?

AM I HALUCINATING?! <_<  Wim is nothing compared to you, camping schwein! :fu:

and btw, unban him, its fun to play with that little fella. 

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

i dont get votesfor camping, cause i only camp wuth low hp, 4vs1, etc. :D
when i see u i will give u a headie u schwein, then ure a bloody schwein!!!
and if u hallucinating, idk, maybe yes cause sp33d is a hardcorecamper, he camp the whole map, but dont let speak so much about this, wimpie should reassure :P

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Hold the love up.

server message says, camping/sniping is allowed.. oke so stfu about that.

maybe i should have done a better thing thn shooting the voters.. but idc its in the past...

im not the worst player there is.....

think about that when you talk/fap/idk what you do, with my ban.

sp33dy :D

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore
On 6/13/2016 at 5:27 PM, Peterie said:

Just because it is allowed it doesn't mean it's not annoying and time-wasting ;). Ppl will vote you out if you camp excessively, I think thats a good thing.

love you, that doesnt add up lmao, why should something be vote-able that players can vote?.

you dissapoint me peter.

Peterie    93
Peterie
4 hours ago, sp33dCore said:

love you, that doesnt add up lmao, why should something be vote-able that players can vote?.

you dissapoint me peter.

As I said, because I think it's time-wasting and annoying. I didn't say everyone should vote you out for it. But I would ;).

I think you shouldn't be retreating to a camping spot when it's not nescessary because you're not helping your team with it. When you camp all round, not covering anything it would be the same as having one player less in your team. You are being a shitty team mate on purpose so I vote you out.

Off course in this case you are getting your kills later when the enemy team is done killing your team and they are coming for you. And eventually you may even win the majority of the rounds this way. But thats not important, it's annoying when you get killed because some of your team mates are already hiding in some bunker.

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
1 hour ago, Peterie said:

As I said, because I think it's time-wasting and annoying. I didn't say everyone should vote you out for it. But I would ;).

I think you shouldn't be retreating to a camping spot when it's not nescessary because you're not helping your team with it. When you camp all round, not covering anything it would be the same as having one player less in your team. You are being a shitty team mate on purpose so I vote you out.

Off course in this case you are getting your kills later when the enemy team is done killing your team and they are coming for you. And eventually you may even win the majority of the rounds this way. But thats not important, it's annoying when you get killed because some of your team mates are already hiding in some bunker.

true the game is teambased its called TACTICAL ops, when the team works together and the other team not they have no chance (exept u play only with jupos etc. in ur team)