This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kaivo

2pro.thc [banned tweaks+evidence]

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Radar or sound tweaks.

I was playing in TDM, map was Aot-Italy, 2pro came behind the corner and started shooting (aiming where i was ) already before i was visible for him.. I voted him out and said radar.. He responded with "sounds".. The thing now is that i was always walking, when i did my slight movements in my spot.. i didnt run even for once for 20 seconds.. Then he told that he can hear people walking.

So i would say he has big sound tweaks, which give unfair advantage therefor he is cheater and shall be banned.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

He been banned for a few days ago, Maybe returned...
A topic from there site:
[Report Cheaters/Tweakers/Flamers]
Let's talk here about cheaters/tweakers/flamers/ you met playing online(in our server or others
Find it kind of funny...
Spectated him a lot to, If it's radar or tweak i don't know.
But he says he got an standard ini, And if he and half net's can hear them walk on 2 miles distance. It have to be cheat or tweak.
Even with good headset and normal ini you can't hear this...
Strange part is they shoot before they see you, And how they can be so sure it's not a team member?
I accused him of tweaks, Cuz no normal player plays like that ;)

To quote his message in shoutbox:

2pro.thc - Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm
I use only sounds & sounds are not tweaks. You can tweak graphic or weapons but sounds not possible.

I tried get this better sound all talk about, And it's impossible.
Here he even admit It's impossible to tweak sounds.
So left are either radar or tweaked graphic that makes your walls translucent!

*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-    0
*DD/B(A)sh->eR<-

i used this sound tweak too cause he said its legal but robin said to me its a tweak i safed it on my computer(allready said to speedcore) so he doesnt use a standart ini O_o

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

yo flamers ! Do you have screenshots? or any proves about it? I spectated sG.kaivo also he is not clean, he tweaked his mp5 & MSG, it was so obvious he has a nice no recoil no comment... I let you guys think about it. Who is the tweaker? kaivo or me? I use only a good headset & a special software for sound. I don't know how to tweak ini for sound, in my opinion it's not possible. Maybe you can change in your TO paraemeters but on ini wtf?? you can tweak graphics or weapons but sound I never heard about it, and on ESE I don't get kick for it, but now I don't play anymore 3.5 and forgot password of my account & lost my keyfile... Kaivo stop play this game you are pathetic, it's only a game, I thought really that u was good but for sure you got nice tweaks & you should know many things about it...

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

@zee wonk
1) why you don't ask admins to add UTDC or ACE on TDM server, they could make some shot and see if I have cheat on my screen or not?? Isn't a good idea?
2) Peterie unbanned me because I asked him.
@snoopy
1) it's not your problem, return playing with barbies. You are too young to understand.
2) I confirm that robin said it but after trying ini, he said to me that my ini was bad and sounds were not improved, you can ask him if you want he will say that my ini is not tweaked, it's the prove that I am using a special software for sound. Maybe you can call me computer tweaker but not ini tweaker I don't accept !
@sG.kaivo you cry because we voted you out from server for tweaks (& camping too)...
screen : tacticalops201304071323.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

On the screen someone said: all vote 11 camping cunt.
I bet kaivo was the last in his team and camped, So he got out voted...
And for the anticheat (UTDC/ACE), A full server of 26 players and alot of high pingers would make huge lagg.
+ Admins/Players eyes are the best anti-cheat in my opinion ;)

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

according to you everyone cheats & or tweaks but when it comes to you and ur members all fakers
ur such a fucking faggot lol dumb french piece a shit

:)

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

First of all UTDC and ACE (Beta!!!) are so outdated.

Secondly stop trying to make up excuses and blame others for cheating, anyone who is spectating me can clearly say that i have a recoil, it doesnt move that crazily because i am good aimer, but its not steady in one point.

Thirdly you said "sounds" when i told you had radar, but i walked and after that you said "i can hear a little when someone is walking." The fact is that with a standard ini you dont make any sound when you are walking. (Keep in mind, that 2pro said it himself, he said he has tweaked sounds, as there is no way you can hear someone walking without cheats/tweaks)
Note: Apparently there is "Special software"

In fact, Zee wonk i was The LAST player on my team, but that has nothing to do with it actually. (Btw! that guy Dave [written in leet or something] ffs me all the times)

People call me a cheater, because i am a good player use sounds and map/player knowledge, but all my preshoots/looks can be explained, but the same doesnt go with you.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

1) no sorry I don't agree with you kaivo, all u say is not the truth, your arguments are not convincing. You will stay a tweaker that's all, nobody can change it. Every good players knows that I am clean, only you and some faggots sG players say I have cheats/tweaks. To conclude, sG is only jealous of [+net.s]^ cuz we have great & nice players & owned you in war. I think 60% of sG players have got tweaks, only 40% play with standard ini. Koerney, beavis & other sG I won't give more names. Learn to play clean first before to call another player cheater/tweaker cuz u do it too... maybe in the future we will say that sG is a good clan, sG must be cleaned & buy real skills...

2) About UTDC or ACE, I know that these anti cheats are outdated but it's still better than shit TOST.

'oldsqL`nOskilL    0
'oldsqL`nOskilL

hi , i was in clan with 2pro and i can tell u he's NOT a tweaker .!.!.!.

dont know who said he's tweaker/cheater but that guy is big noob ....
why cause he own some people , most people vote/flame cause they got owned ,
thats low .. he got good sound that's all...

ini of 2pro = clean

good sound = not tweak !
for the Haters -> use quality HEADSET !! and go train xD

headhunter    35
headhunter

Even with the newest gear I won't have such sounds its tweaked
Even kaivo sounds more convincing than u
Just send the actual .ini you use.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I ask first kaivo's ini but I think he won't give me the real.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Why should i even bother uploading my ini here? This report is about you, not about others, so why you are talking about others and better explain how you can hear people walking.

And for your notice, sG is the cleanest clan you can find in TO, we have existed more than 7 years and non of our members have cheated. We got no black marks from ESL or any other tournament. Almost all who have blamed us in cheating have been proven to be cheaters themselves. And trust me, i have played for ages and been admin for ages, so i can tell who are legit players and who are not.

And about ini.. Of course he wouldnt upload his tweaked ini here.

So admins do you let hardcore tweaker play or not?
2pro has "special software" - direct cheat (program)
2pro has tweaked ini, so he can hear walking(which is impossible with standard ini even with the best sound) - indirect cheat (unfair advantage tweak)

2pro you can choose one of those yourself ;)

headhunter    35
headhunter

Well I don't see any problem with uploading the operating .ini
Seems like hiding and calling others first there by I have seen the .ini from kaivo ;)
And I can say its not tweaked by checking multiple aspects ;)

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

"yo flamers ! Do you have screenshots?"

u mad ? how to screen a tweak or radar? LOL?

headhunter    35
headhunter

Why should it be flaming if I want to see his operating .ini ?

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

We dont need screenshot.
2pro has admitted that he uses special software for sounds

I use only a good headset & a special software for sound.

And he said he can hear people walking, even though it should be possible, i think i even might have the screenshot of it if it is really necessary.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

@kimoomik, if there are an anti-cheat on a server.
You can take a screen shot of the given players id.
So there you can se if he use any hacks.
@robin you sure?
Also at net's forum 2pro beges player to post here for an unban.
But still it's wierd to hear a player when he walks. Impossible.
I have a good headset and cant hear them Walk or at a long distance.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

I don't hear when a player walk but when he forgot to press walk button I can hear a little that's what I mean -,- . I am sure that kaivo didn't walk 100% maybe sometimes he doesn't press on button that's why I can hear... Now you can flame, insult, tell what you want about me I don't care I know I 'm clean and I will stay it. I'll keep [+net.s]^ clan clean & recruit nice & active players. Of course tweakers, cheaters or flamers are not welcome.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

However, I have several factors who can prove my innocence :
1) I hate tweakers
2) [+net.s]^ also fight against tweakers, you can see rules in our forum.
3) We already banned known tweakers in our server like wugje(NEBU)
4) My ini is not tweaked, you can ask all nets members, they all tried and sounds are not improved.
5) If I have sounds tweaks, so azibiza, skiller, koerney use too?? I don't think
6) ESE anti cheat doesn't recognize the sound as tweak so it's allowed to improve sound but I use a special software so I don't need to change something in ini and I don' t know how to do it...
7) my sound looks like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_huxCoYLo enjoy :) We can do it thanks to a special sound software. or : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj9Ej94JA4 (the title is not exact, it's not really tweak cuz he can play on ESE with it)

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

I am 100% sure that i was always walking, i am not a noob. Also i should have heard my own step then too, but there was certainly no noise.

Do you realize that none of your "factors" prove your innocence?
Also, both these videos show unfair modified sound advantage.
And the final thing is that you use and ADMIT that you use software which gives you an unfair sound advantage.. You can compare it with all the other program based cheats like aimbot, radar, trigger etc...

What more do i have to prove?
This should be pretty straight forward decision from admins.

Brief summary of your factors:
1) Nothing to do with it
2) Nothing to do with it
3) Nothing to do with it
4) Does not prove anything
5) That is your assumption, and the mentioned players do not pre-shoot people around the corner when they should have no clue about their enemy´s location (as far as i have seen them play)
6) So, if ESE does not recognize or register something as a tweak/cheat it is not? Basically it is the same to say that if aimbot bypasses ESE it is not a cheat.
7) Thanks for pointing out another sound tweak of yours, not only you can hear people walking you have also modified weapon shot sounds.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Answer -7: I said it looks like but I don't have exactly the same sound, mine is a lil bit different. The differences between me & these videos, I don't change in ini but on TO parameters + I have a good software & headset.

Answer -6: ESE everyday have new updates so it's not possible to play with aimbot or radar on ESE server. Same thing for tweaks: graphic tweak, weapons tweaks = banned by ESE

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Maybe we must redefine the word "tweak", some people don't understand really what does it mean.
And I wonder who created this word? I don't know but maybe some tweaks are legal I am not sure, but if you can play on ESE with it, so it's allowed. Kaivo you can't criticize ESE, it's the best anti cheat on 3.5. I hope a new ESE will come too on 3.4 & game will be more fair & clean. And I am sure, we will have many surprises. We will see if all sG could play on ESE without get ban.

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

We played in ESE, we used to be 3.5 clan also.
Pointless to spam this report, lets hear what the admins say about this.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Honestly, you wasted your time kaivo. Better if you can go study. This is only a game. Squabble for it, it's really pathetic whereas real cheaters & tweakers are still playing on TDM server.