This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kaivo

2pro.thc [banned tweaks+evidence]

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Oo special software? Sound of in options= no sounds on speakers.
Second video says ese bypass tweak or something like that..

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

yes but the title is false, the person who made ​​this video really wanted the attention. He wanted to show how good he were on sound modifier and it's not easy for him to do it, so it is a good way for him to boast, it's like a new discovery for him :P

Thomas    312
Thomas

7) my sound looks like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_huxCoYLo enjoy :) We can do it thanks to a special sound software. or : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj9Ej94JA4 (the title is not exact, it's not really tweak cuz he can play on ESE with it)

You just pretty much admitted that you're not playing fair.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Thomas what do you mean by fair? Using a special software/optimizer is illegal? Since when? Say it to me, I wanna know..
However, I didn't admit anything, it was just an example of sound who can look like to mine. I already told to all that I changed nothing in my ini, should I repeat it several times? These videos show nothing of illegal.

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Doubt this sounds can be mabe just from speakers.
And what is this for special software?

Thomas    312
Thomas

I didn't say that you've made any modifications to your ini.

However, your ingame sounds shouldn't sound ANYTHING like that, if they do, it's been done on purpose.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

It's possible zee wonk, just search on google, how to get better sounds on FPS games. For more informations: I am student in acoustical engineering and I am working on sounds that's why. Now all know my secret, happy?

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

is ok and now delte to pls :3

Extostteam    0
Extostteam

i'v been out of the game for couple of month's now and made my return to cod4 promod.

however now and then i check sto-gaming.org and tacops-server.com My opinion on this topic:

2pro don't be a happy .... Even when using special software to change your sounds improve them in some kind of way that normally isn't possible is giving you an ADVANTAGE above the other players wich means when you have a advantage vs other players it's considering cheating.

I want to see you explaining this bs on esl or cybergamer they would ip/guid/key ban ur ass out of the game.

And don't try to discusse the issue i'v been in the game since it was a fucking mod for UT and even was a part of the tostteam and i seen a lot of cheats and I know what you can do with your ini and not. This special software you speak of i doubt that it exists even if it does its considered cheating.

Even if this guy uploads his ini you can't be sure its his ini or just someone else standard ini so. Probably tweaked his ambient.sound or something.

Btw Kaivo is clean as the whole sG clan is clean known them since 3.1.9.

To me its clear he has tweaks btw smartass who said tweaks only specifies ini tweaks? tweaks is a global word so it using like you called it ''special software'' is concidered also tweaking.

In my eyes your tweaking ini tweaks or ''special program''

btw this story same as couple weeks back on cod4 promod< some ... companies started making gaming mouses with build in software/macro's wich allow you to adjust your shooting speed and supress your recoil... no anti cheat will detected it because its your mouse... so its giving you an huge advantage so its cheating(hardware cheat) you can say i just bought the mouse didn't know it

+1 for kaivo&thomas

Extostteam    0
Extostteam
It's possible zee wonk, just search on google, how to get better sounds on FPS games. For more informations: I am student in acoustical engineering and I am working on sounds that's why. Now all know my secret, happy?

so? im an system/network administrator and i know that thomas/apo know alot of software/tactical ops so you can't fool us with your special program for sounds.

and i think you mean: writing on google: tactical ops 3.4 ini tweaks/sound tweaks etc.

dude just do us a favour uninstall tactical ops and go ruin some other game.

Edit: whats the name of this so called special program you use so we can check it out what this program is

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Go home you don't know what you are speaking, and why the whole sG clan come here to flame on me? I can call my mates 2, they have nice arguments. And special software is not tweak. Learn to play idiots, I won't speak you anymore, get arguments and we could talk but this debate is shit. I don't tweak my ini, it's the most important. & sG yes they tweak. I saw some members using no recoil so what? Who is the real tweaker? no recoil is for noobs without aim. I don't use this shit. I have good eyes, I know who is clean and not.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

Kaivo is just a hater, he rages about me cuz I killed him by preshoting and preshot is not necesary a radar, kaivo do it too so? Next time, you can make a video on me if you want, I don't care. Maybe I didn't explain well about software, it's a software useful for my computer, it's like a driver. You can always try to play with my ini, you won't have my sound :)
I'm a really a student in sounds & vibrations & it's the truth. Why should I lie ? And I think that nobody have more knowledge than me on this domain. And this cunt apo thinks that he is enough skilled to tell about that, he is a only student in electrical engineering and I don't think that he knows more things than me about sounds. I played this game 7 years too & I know what is legal or not, I am not stupid.

Peterie    93
Peterie

Tweaking is not always cheating. I agree with that. This is definetly tweaking btw. Tweaking does not have to be your ini you changed, it can be any file.

As extostteam said, you are getting an unfair advantage above other players by adjusting your sound files. So this is cheating.

sp33dCore    16
sp33dCore

Then ban him again, problemo solved

:)

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Found @google: Sound software for fps games

1.) "sound cards do not improve FPS"
2.) "you will most likely see no FPS gains by adding a dedicated soundcard"
3.) Any third-parties program not allowed.(?)

So i searched and searched and can't find this thing you said.
So my recommendation to you is that more info about this is required.
Meaning, Post info about your sound-card, Headset, and this "software" so we can look into it further!

Edit:
Found this on ESE site!

10 : FMOD / OpenAL Sound Driver(s) support
FMOD and OpenAL sound drives are not supported by ESE (at present)

Thus, anyone detected with these files will result in a ban. You have been warned!

DO NOT USE such additional game drivers until informed by us.. otherwise there would be no point for an anticheat cheat (as all such files can be modified and faked for other purposes)

http://www.ese-protect.de/homepage/plug ... cid=4#Q:37

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

In fact, Zee wonk i was The LAST player on my team, but that has nothing to do with it actually. (Btw! that guy Dave [written in leet or something] ffs me all the times)

Ye seen you played a lot, And camp is allowed, And then they have to spam cheater or camper so that player gets a temp ban...

That *|>//3* guy is a kid what i can tell, FF/TK's insult you and your mom; And mother jokes can tell the age of an player.
Standing in front of you when you shoot with sniper so you receive a TK then spam i'm a teamkiller...

Apo    10
Apo

Im not sure what I have ever done to you to warrant such colorful language, I don't ever recall insulting you, perhaps you are someone who I have previously exposed for cheating. But since Im being flamed on without talking about you or your special tweaky software up until now, I might as well comment.

Kaivo has opened a rational and reasoned report as to why he believes you are not clean, which you have confirmed with your comments anyway. All you do is defend yourself by flaming others and trying to shift focus off of yourself, then again I should expect this from you and certain nets members.

When you wanna man up and challenge us to a proper 5 on 5 CW without ringers and with your servers ACE properly configured feel free to do so. (I wont hold my breath)

I didn't say I was "enough skilled", I'm sure you have far more expertise than I at enhancements to "optimize" your TO settings and PC's output. The fact is this is knowledge that most others do not have, it is used to gain an unfair advantage whilst playing and is therefore considered tweaking. As for ESE of course its not gunna pick anything up that's not hooking into the game, they cant know what every process in the world is, I'm sure if you point it out to them they will add it to the blacklist for you.

With regard to members I have known most of them years, if you knew anything about .sG you would know of our strong policy towards fair play. However, we have had a number of your past members applying to us because you share "enhancements" and generally don't follow good practice.

At the end of the day I can't see you will get banned, it is good however to let people see what you are like in a public domain. You should be congratulated on your ability to get a clan together despite your obvious flaws as a person.

Oh and FYI I'm not a electrical engineer

headhunter    35
headhunter

Well my ban stay's and will be updated to tweaker ;)
You were a nice match to get an unban. Only some things weren't feeling like the truth.
Btw thanks for the best topic ever I love it <3 headhunter corupted admin ;) I am just a mirror and copying your behaviour

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

headhunter you don't have any proves that I am using tweaks, in the past I remember you also banned many good players but real cheaters/tweakers are still playing on TDM server why don't you ban them?

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Not? ehm you told in an earlier post that you use this "sound software"

Didn't find this you talk about.
So best idea would be to post information about headset/sound card and this "software"
So admins can confirm that it's allowed or not.
But this "software" is an unfair advantage against other players.

2pro.thc    0
2pro.thc

maybe I didn't explained well and used the right word. I can use this word "driver" if you prefer not software cuz for you software = tweak .
Age of my computer : 8
Sound driver : realtek AC'97
Video & sound drivers : SiS
Acoustical software (for sound & graphics) : Acoustique LEA (in french)
About game: in 2005, I bought the game with CD but I lost the CD so I downloaded the game on a polish website (but now website is down).
When I started playing this game, my sound was already amplified. I can't do anything to get a lower sound, so if you can help me to have a low sound, you are welcome...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik
headhunter you don't have any proves that I am using tweaks, in the past I remember you also banned many good players but real cheaters/tweakers are still playing on TDM server why don't you ban them?

lol? headhunter dont ban without reason and i never havee seen he banned for nothing...

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

on a polish website
LOL

Kaivo    3
Kaivo

Zee.wonk we do not need that information anymore, as 2pro has claimed that he has modified sounds and it does not matter what program or what ever he is using, it is illegal anyways.
So i suggest people not to post anymore here, as we are at the point where admins give their final decision.

And before the final decision will be made i will explain why i made this report. There are of course lots of other people with aimbots, radars etc, but... I am getting accused a lot for cheating, what pisses me off is that the people who accuse me tend to be the real cheaters themselves. net.s has always flamed sG clan and that is the reason why i chose to bring down 2pro and prove that sG is the real fair clan

EDIT: Apparently sounds were amplified already when he started playing TO. That is big bullshit. Sounds were amplified so much that you can hear walking sound which is nonexistent