This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rezmus

MojoJojo and tabish rdr / aimbot[Banned]

rezmus    4
rezmus

25-08-2016 19:35 FFD map RW. i saw this 2 guys a few times last 2 weeks, they always play together (sometimes using different nicks). they always cheat and insult other players. they have rdr for SURE and possible aimbot. i recorded shot demo to show how he shots me 2 times through water on RW. plz check the ip and range ban them.

they probably play from 1 connection coz they always have same ping, usualy low about 25, but when they lag they both lag the same.

kids.zip

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

its just a proof against mojo, even when ure not in spec, its obviously
and pls upload demos in future as dem and not as zip, its annoying that u need to extract it before u can watch it :D
in sg stats i found theyre both from NL

rezmus    4
rezmus

tobiash was acting the same just not recorded on demo. u can ban mojojojo coz they play both from the same IP i bet on it. always play together and have same cheats. seems family. tbh i'm old guy from times where everything on net was ziped or even rared/arjed (these 1,44 inch disks!) so i always pack things ;)

btw: here is demo while they play on omega FFD specting tabish i've recorded few days ago, but it's omega so it's harder to see their rdr.

1st time i saw they rdring when we played trooper and they were throwing nades from roof all time being right i was walking out from sf without chance to hear it from such distance. then a few times i played with this 2 their cheats just confirmed.

rdr1.dem

kimoomik    66
kimoomik

even obviously, see it in the movement and he never watch in his back when theres no enemy but always in the rounds where is 1 in his back xD
even without gameexperience u can see it, just logic
i hop their pc's going to explode while cheating 

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

The douches from the university that cheat....

Banned, Thanks for reporting!