This is the archive of the old Tactical Square. Click to go to the live site.
Sign in to follow this  
Shone

qHp Blend

Shone    42
Shone

Hey guys, 

Jimi aka. Cpn reported qHp Blend for no recoil. Based on this demo, it realy looks like no recoil. What do you guys think?

He is playing a lot on FFD Public server and if you agree that he was using no recoil in this demo, even it wasn't on FFD Public i think that he should be banned from our server. 

blendnorecoil.dem

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

I waiting on video, Can't watch the demo cuz it's to slow :/

Shone    42
Shone

It is slow for me too, idk why is that so... 

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Might be cuz of different netspeed?

rezmus    4
rezmus

you should NOT range ban coz these are ranges for neostrada - largest polish adsl provider many players use. i got my ip's from 83.x and 79.191.x as well. btw: have u checked if it was blend himself? check ip with luke ctf admin from the time demo was recorded, i saw on ctf a few fakers since NL cheaters show up with rdr / aimbot like face.m, but it was faker 100%. so check ip just to be sure, u remember floid's faker.

Apo    10
Apo

There is definatly recoil on the MSG at the end. I think there is also a little recoil on the AK and MP5 at times. I'm not ocnvinced watching as a spectator always acuratly mimics the movements of the player, I think thats probably made worse by it being CTF. I know it certainly does a number on udemo.

The main issue here is that you dont know it was actually blend. Cheaters lately are getting a hard on from faking and cheating under someone elses name. You also shouldnt be posting users IPs publically particulally when its not confirmed its him and banning them would mean a good portion of polish players can no longer play.

Shone    42
Shone
1 hour ago, Apo said:

There is definatly recoil on the MSG at the end. I think there is also a little recoil on the AK and MP5 at times.

Look at wall behind player when he shots at him with AK and try the same thing by yourself, there is no recoil at all... 

ZEE.WONK    133
ZEE.WONK

Agree with Apo.

Also if he where cheating. He played at polish ctf so report should be there http://luk144pl.eu/

Giggle    18
Giggle
3 hours ago, rezmus said:

yep, just caught on ffd giggz faker ;)

giggz.jpg

that was me... ive been messing around with my renders to find the best quality for the demo recording? but yes 100% haxx

Giggle    18
Giggle
3 hours ago, ZEE.WONK said:

Agree with Apo.

Also if he where cheating. He played at polish ctf so report should be there http://luk144pl.eu/

im guessing as qhp have a server from luk144pl thats in the server list sweet FA is gunna be done but GG

embedded    5
embedded

Seem legit to me.

Its hard to say if hes controlling his recoil manually or by a script, and banning a person only under a supposition such as that made by you (cpn or whoever are) and without any real proof (like cheat-detection) seems to me just ridiculous.

Then, about the minute 0:38 (AK-47) and 1:00 (MP5) of the video that has depended on a bug that is generated by the rapid change of the weapon while you are still pressing on the fire button. and this causes the no-recoil on that second. It happens.

Sign in to follow this